RPMVania

Flame · 263106

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #625 on: May 30, 2010, 02:35:00 AM
Is it alright that my characters like a giant centaur? Cause it might not fit in.. And I know nothing of castlevania

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #626 on: May 30, 2010, 02:37:34 AM
[Any mythical creature works. Just keep this in mind: we're in a gothic castle where horrors unimaginable and demons from all the circles of hell dwell; feel free to let the worst of them roam if you want.]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #627 on: May 30, 2010, 02:37:54 AM
Dunno. Castlevania's never had Centaurs to my knowledge.

They really dont work with the type of enemies and characters the usually appear. (supernatural and demonic)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #628 on: May 30, 2010, 02:40:27 AM
[In Greek mythology, where Medusa came from (she's a pretty famous Castlevania enemy), centaurs tended to be rowdy partiers, ones that even the gods were a bit meh about, or something like that. If there's already Greek mythology-inspired characters in the games, why not add more? And like it's been previously stated... it's not like this is canon anyways. Just have fun, SoulAnimal]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #629 on: May 30, 2010, 02:42:36 AM
Really? Aww. Thanks you guys  8)
I'll post what he looks like in a few minutes on my art thread, thats been dead scince last year. I think i'll re-start it. So it'll be there shortly

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #630 on: May 30, 2010, 03:55:31 AM
As the lad moved closer, the lady suddenly spoke.

"May I help you, little boy?"

[Would anybody object to me bringing in vampire-hunter Alice as well?]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #631 on: May 30, 2010, 04:02:35 AM
[Flame might, but he's been objecting to a lot in here lately. I personally don't care.]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #632 on: May 30, 2010, 04:09:23 AM
Alucard kept wandering around aimlessly, he found an army of skeletons waiting for him at a stop, he dashed towards them, his blade pointed directly at them. The army seemed to know how he ticked, Alucard's movements were unsure, his mind clouded with his decision. Are humans really alright? Maybe father is right, they did kill mother...He suddenly felt a sharp pain on his right shoulder, bleed seeping out from the gash. 'No, this is what I must do, I am not like my father, his actions are evil, even if mother died by their hands, I have to have resolve..'
         With his new resolve, his movements became more sure, his blade cut through the skeleton armor, his eyes became sharper, every detail became more essential to his victory. He danced across the room, his feet gracefully sidestepping attacks with ease. In the end, he came upon a pile of cut ribs, skulls caved in, and arms and leg bones broken.
[What? No]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #633 on: May 30, 2010, 08:34:27 AM
(None of you played Order of Ecclesia? I mean how could you forget a GIANT FRICKIN´ CENTAUR boss? Oh and I am objecting to nothing. Feel free to add anything you think will make the story better!   owob )

Alucard continued his way till he came acroos a large room. In the middle of the room was a Giant. Only the giant´s upper body was seen, since the rest was below the floor.  The giant´s arms were chained down and the right half of his face was covered by an iron mask. The giant was sleeping until Alucard aproached him. The giant noticed the pressence of the half vampire and became agressive. With sheer force the giant frees himself from the chains and starts his attack against the son of Dracula!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #634 on: May 30, 2010, 08:48:25 AM
[That boss was so friggin' annoying and hard... so satisfying once I beat him though... It also had the giant crab. As Nintendo Power said, "Unlike many Castlevania bosses, this one goes great with garlic butter."]

Mirby heard voices that were quite distant in her mind. The distance seemed nearly incomprehensible to her; she couldn't figure out how or why she was able to hear them if they were so far away. She also felt like she was about to pop. It was not a good feeling.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #635 on: May 30, 2010, 05:32:24 PM
[Flame might, but he's been objecting to a lot in here lately. I personally don't care.]
OOOOOOBJECTION!
JK.
Lol, I dont even know who that IS. but vampire hunters are welcome. it IS a series based on that..

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #636 on: May 30, 2010, 05:55:29 PM
The lad jumped back in fright as the lady slowly stood up and turned to face him, smiling warmly in her elegant red dress.

Meanwhile, just outside the castle, a girl with shoulder-length blonde hair and a navy outfit - somewhere between a maid's uniform and a tuxedo - was making her way inside through a window about halfway up one of the front-most towers.

"This looks like the place," she said to herself, landing on the wooden floor of the watchman's lookout post, "Now let's see if I can get this done and get my paycheque..."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #637 on: May 30, 2010, 05:59:43 PM
[Just to make sure, the giant itself is on a lower platform than me?]
Alucard swiftly evaded the attacks, the sound of the chains scraping across the floor assaulting his ears. He cut off the chains to keep the giant's reach from him. He stepped back, his sword lowered as if he was not aware of the danger. His slim sword barely touching the ground.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #638 on: May 30, 2010, 06:04:26 PM
(No, he´s on the same platform. His lower body is stuck one floor below. look here. Well the one you´re fighting looks a bit different, since his laser eye is completely covered by the mask...)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #639 on: May 30, 2010, 06:07:57 PM
[Ooh, Balore. Good choice.]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #640 on: May 30, 2010, 06:14:11 PM
[Alright then]
Alucard  ran onto his arm, making flesh wounds as he ran towards his shoulder, he striked it where the torso and arm should meet.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #641 on: May 30, 2010, 06:27:09 PM
The giant didn´t show any sings of pain. The giant tried to punch Alucard, but instead hit the wound caused by Alucard, hurting it enough so he wasn´t able to move it. That made Balore even angrier and started punching around widly with his still working arm.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #642 on: May 30, 2010, 06:30:12 PM
Alucard got smacked around by the giant, he grabbed hold of one of his massive fingers, cutting it off, spraying himself with blood and his sword starting to glow.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #643 on: May 30, 2010, 07:00:58 PM
(Hmm. If anyone is willing, we totally need to include the forgotten one in this. His fight is just so disgustingly awesome. )

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #644 on: May 30, 2010, 07:04:40 PM
[Technically the same could be said for the likes of Gergoth, The Menace, Legion and especially Beelzebub. A battle against The Forgotten One would be quite neat, though.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #645 on: May 30, 2010, 07:14:07 PM
(well, this is our own vania We can include anyone we want. Although i would say that Forgotten one is probably the goriest Castlevania boss so far. hes worse than Belzebub! And hes the single reason that LoI is rated M)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #646 on: May 30, 2010, 07:42:11 PM
The girl climbed down the ladder and made her way out of the tower and out onto one of the castle parapets.

[If anybody wants to sic some monsters on me, feel free.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #647 on: May 30, 2010, 08:16:55 PM
*sics monsters on her*

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #648 on: May 30, 2010, 08:19:39 PM
(I do as you command..)
The girl climbed down the ladder and made her way out of the tower and out onto one of the castle parapets.

[If anybody wants to sic some monsters on me, feel free.]
The girl sudenly heard sounds of a rifle being loaded. 2 Lerajie and 3 Skelleton gunmen were aiming at her with their rifles!
"I SEE YOU!"
Said one of the Lerajie and shot at Alice.The bullet barely missed the huntress, but before she could notice the bullet bounced of the wall and strifed the girl´s leg.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #649 on: May 30, 2010, 08:26:00 PM
"Ow!" hissed Alice, "Damnit, that hurt!"

She reached down to her belt and pulled out a pair of knives, then glared at the gunners and adopted a combat stance. "Mama always said never bring a knife to a gunfight, but I think I can make a concession here!"