RPMVania

Flame · 263313

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2100 on: July 31, 2010, 10:36:58 AM
Altough he was in pain, Zephyr managed to atles scratch the girl with on of his claws. He almost fell, but kept his balance. The vampire snapped and started creating and throwin knives at the girl, hoping that atleast one would hit a vital spot.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #2101 on: July 31, 2010, 10:45:38 AM
The shadow being again blocked a good deal of the knives, but Zephyr's claw managed to slice Alice's cheek and one of his knives found itself right in her stomach, with another above her right breast.

Fighting to stay upright against the pain, she pulled her own knife out and stabbed it into his forehead.

"Just...die...already!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2102 on: July 31, 2010, 11:31:25 AM
Zephyr distanced himself. He was barely able to stand, but he wasn´t ready to give up yet. He used his last powers and tried to stop time once again. But something was different. The world around him was still in motion. Suddenly a magic rune drawed itself bellow Zephyr and the vampire was engulfed in a subtle light. Zephyr didn´t know what was going on, but then he looked at his hands and to his horror noticed that the flesh on them is slowly rotting away and turning to dust. In fact this started happening to his whole body. His legs didn´t have any flesh at all.

"No, no,no, NONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONO! NOOOOOOO! How, could I Zephyr lose to you?! I dot understand! THIS MAKES NO SENCE!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2103 on: July 31, 2010, 11:34:48 AM
Alice wiped the blood from her mouth and managed to grin slightly.

"Why? That's pretty simple, Zephyr." She glared at the vampire one last time. "You pissed me off!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2104 on: July 31, 2010, 12:05:26 PM
The vampire turned into a skeleton and let out a horrifying shriek before completely falling appart. It was the end of the time stopping vampire.

"Who would have thought that the experiment would end this way. I must pay my respect to my dear friend."

Alice was shocked as suddenly everything around stopped moving and the colors faded away. Chronomage the white rabbit passed by her and enterred the rune that was left behind by Zephyr. The rabbit absorbed it´s essence and started glowing brightly.
The time resumed as Alice kneeled down to the ground, because of the pain caused to her by the bright light. She opened her eyes to see a young boy standing in front of her.

(Let´s say he looks like Eric Lecarde from Judgement, but with short brown hair, bunny ears, and that he wears the Chronomage´s clothes + pants of course 8D)

"It feels different...but I´m not sure how strong I am..."

Neo Chronomage then proceeded to kick the maiden, sending her flying backwards a good distance.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2105 on: July 31, 2010, 12:12:41 PM
Alice crashed into a wall across the room, pushing the knives in her back even deeper into her flesh.

"Damnit! Where the hell did you come from?!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2106 on: July 31, 2010, 12:59:00 PM
"I was here the whole time, observing.I never though you would be the one to defeat Zephyr."

Chronomage slowly approached Alice. The rune was still bellow him and followed him as he moved forward. On his way He came across the knives that were left from the find. As the knives entered the rune they suddenly started to turn into dust. Chronomage stopped to look down.

"Interesting"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2107 on: July 31, 2010, 03:33:13 PM
"Just what do you think you're doing, you furry little freak?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2108 on: July 31, 2010, 06:14:04 PM
Alucard was trying to open the gate.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2109 on: July 31, 2010, 06:28:33 PM
Morder Followed Dan, and when they had exited the lab, he pulled out of his coat a rosary. He threw it at the door and it exploded in a bright flash of light, collapsing the doorway.

"You alright?"

He asked Dan

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2110 on: July 31, 2010, 06:51:22 PM
"Hmph. As if. Even if you remove all the shadows in the room, you can never remove your own!" Talyn barreled out of ST's own shadow, blade spinning, like a blender of doom. She passed right through him like it was nothing.
[Hmmm. Let's see how I can counter this "going through like it was nothing" withouth making a cheap doppleganger/fake clone excuse...]

ST tried to evade Talyn's attack but was to late to execute it properly. The right side of his torso was torn right off.
"GUAAA!!...true, I can't get rid of my shadow...but."

Though mortally wounded, ST managed to grab unto the witch's leg before she could escape to the darkness yet again.

"I can use it as bait!" ST's cape morphed into a large fist, wich he used to punch the dark vixen into the ground.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2111 on: July 31, 2010, 07:19:29 PM
Morder Followed Dan, and when they had exited the lab, he pulled out of his coat a rosary. He threw it at the door and it exploded in a bright flash of light, collapsing the doorway.

"You alright?"

He asked Dan

"Yeah, but How did you manage to undo the straps with only a vial?" Dan asked holding his shoulder.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2112 on: July 31, 2010, 07:27:33 PM
"Dont worry about that. It works, doesnt it? Thats all that matters. Now lets get going before Frankenstein finds a way to follow us."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2113 on: July 31, 2010, 09:19:09 PM
"good point" Dan agreed and followed K.G.'s lead.

-----------------
"Ok, well at least now that some of the higher enemies are recognizing Afro, we might not get attacked as frequently anymore." Dan said to Flame trying to make good of a bad scenario.
-----------------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2114 on: July 31, 2010, 09:30:39 PM
"Just what do you think you're doing, you furry little freak?"

"Revenge my dear..plain and simple revenge. Also I want to find out how my new powers work"

Neo Chronomage came closer to Alice.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"That´s naive thinking my good sir, Inside this castle you have to be prepared for the worst. Maybe your friend won´t be attacked, but the same doesn´t mean for you..."

Behind Dan and Flame was standing a woman. She had a nice slim figure, pale skin, Long black hair, she was wearring a red cocktail dress and a lot of jewelry. Her face was hidden behind a blue mask (similiar to the mask of death enemies in PoR).

"Welcome to the castle of Dracula, I am Mary, enjoy your time here while we are waiting for the return of the lord of darkness..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2115 on: July 31, 2010, 10:10:12 PM
Alice snarled.

"Revenge? For what?" She coughed. "And speaking of powers, care to explain what the weird purple blob thing that's following me is?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2116 on: August 01, 2010, 12:50:39 AM
------------
"You gotta admit some of these higher up enemies have class." Said Afro.

"Afro she doesn't mean it in a good way." Dan replied

"Yeah but still...classy." * owob*

Flame facepalmed,"I'm beginning to question how Afro was even choosen.

Afro slyly got next to Mary, "So....how does a lovey damsel like you get under Dracula's rule?"

--------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #2117 on: August 01, 2010, 03:32:55 AM
Alice snarled.

"Revenge? For what?" She coughed. "And speaking of powers, care to explain what the weird purple blob thing that's following me is?"
[[Is this still a "no intervention" zone?]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2118 on: August 01, 2010, 09:36:55 AM
[[Is this still a "no intervention" zone?]]
(Nope, you can help her out...)

"Revenge for my friend ofcourse..."

Replied Chrono coldly.

------------------------------------------
" How cute, but I am afraid my husband wouldn´t like to hear how you just called me"

Replied Mary.
-------------------------------------------

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2119 on: August 01, 2010, 11:35:27 AM
Alice clenched her fists and grit her teeth.

"What the hell are you saying?! You let him die! You could have helped him, but instead you pottered around behind the scenes and stole his damn powers once he finally kicked the bucket! You're one hell of a lousy friend!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2120 on: August 01, 2010, 04:08:09 PM

" How cute, but I am afraid my husband wouldn´t like to hear how you just called me"

Replied Mary.
-------------------------------------------

---------------------------
"Yes that a very interest-...did you say husband?" Afro said taking a few steps back.
---------------------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2121 on: August 01, 2010, 04:22:05 PM
"Chrono, dearest of my friends.."

The half-rabbit half-human started saying with a sad expression in his voice.

"...this is something I must do alone, you make sure noone interferes, especially not you. Please don´t get me wrong but if you try to help me, then I will kill you."

The mage took a deep breath

" That was the promise I had to give him. He was very proud. I agreed, because I never thought someone like you would be able to defeat him. A fragile human being, full of bitterness. Who would have thought you would become this strong when you got rid of it? This is the only time I think the doctor should have ignored his curiosity."

------------------------------
Mary was amused.

"Ho-ho, who would have thought that a dark lord candidate would back away this fast?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2122 on: August 01, 2010, 06:12:16 PM
--------------

"Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet you when things aren't complicated but 3's a crowd." *>3>* Afro said trying to recover from his mistake earlier. "Anywho, we have places to go, things to see, and fake candidates for Dracula's reincarnation that need to be stopped."

--------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2123 on: August 01, 2010, 06:17:32 PM
--------------------
" You mean that Graham person? Well darkling I think he went to the throne room. He´s acting all high and mighty."
She then slightly touched Afro´s chin.

"That man has potential, but he has no charm at all. I might be rooting for you darkling. That afro will look good on the next lord of darkness"
--------------------------------------------

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2124 on: August 01, 2010, 07:18:16 PM
--------------------------------
Flame and Dan were worried that Afro would muck up further, So they pulled him to them.

"Alright then Afro... You heard her, Graham's already almost there. Lets try and see if we can catch up then."

----------------------------------

Meanwhile, Dan Followed K.G. Morder through the castle, slaying monsters, purifying demons and spirits, and  going through secret passages.

"You sure seem to know your way around a demon castle..." Dan stated.

"Have you done this kind of thing before..?"

"..."
"..Something like that... Now come on. We dont have time to loose."