Flame · 264519

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #125 on: May 13, 2010, 01:56:26 AM
Bluebeard found himself leading the way through the caverns, which he felt was odd, since he had pretty much spent his entire time since meeting Mirby following. Something didn't feel quite right, but he just contributed it to being in this castle. Another feeling was somewhat dragging him through the corridors, and he unconsciously picked up his pace.

((He's about to find where his body is. I'm thinking that he doesn't have the means to either open the door to there, unseal his body, or both.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #126 on: May 13, 2010, 01:59:11 AM
Bluebeard had taken the lead and led her into the caverns under the castle. As they were walking, Mirby thought she saw herself for a second, along with Bluebeard. "Hold on a sec, let's go this way!" Bluebeard obliged, and they went that way. The two of them bumped into their doppelgangers... or were they? Two Mirbys, two Bluebeards, which was the real one?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #127 on: May 13, 2010, 02:02:57 AM
Bluebeard turned to spot the other him and Mirby. "What the-!?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: May 13, 2010, 02:05:05 AM
------------------------
"W-what are you saying Afro!?" Dan replied haphazardly holding onto the few remaining members of Flames group. "It's simple Dan...I've just taken too long to realize it. I belong here...I am the master o this castle..." Afro points towards Flame and Dan," I AM the next reincarnation of Dracula!" *>BD*
------------------------
(Might wanna hold off on your evil ascension for a bit... lets milk the flashback for some juice!)
-----------------------------------
Afro clutched his head. Him and Flame had gotten separated from Dan, the three being the only remaining members of the party.
"Ugh! Heh. The Darkness within me is growing, Flame. Do you really think we can prevent it?"

Flame looked at Afro, concerned.
"... I really dont know. Though we can sure as hell try."

Flame tried once again to contact Dan.
Afro sat back on a wall
"why bother? it wouldn't be so bad, would it? I mean, come on! The power... Imagine the power! That and immortality. Sounds promising, don't it?

Flame punched the wall so hard it cracked.
"Damn! Communications are jammed..."
He looked back at Afro.
"Listen to you... Immortality? I have pseudo immortality since I do not age, and killing me is pretty hard to do, and let me tell you from experience, its not all it's cracked up to be. Only those with short lives can enjoy it fullest. Otherwise there will only be emptiness and misery."

Flame walked back and forth. both the doors in the short corridor had been sealed off by walls, and the only light came from the moon visible from a single window.

Flame looked out the window, wondering if perhaps he could manage something with his grapple hook.

"Whatever. Lets just... Try and get back to Dan. He's probably worried bout our sorry asses."

Afro was no doubt struggling with his newfound darkness.
----------------------------------------------------------

Flame was interrupted by the skeleton butler.

"Ugh, That guy. Such a slacker.. Dan you say..? HE is the intruder...? Interesting..."

Flame walked off into the depths of the castle, his boots and their slight platform making loud noise on the floor, along with the sound of his cane.

he reached the throne room again.

"Afro... Do you know who our mysterious intruder is? Not the ghost and the girl... but the other one... It's Dan... Yes. thats right."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: May 13, 2010, 02:21:28 AM
Novacard sat down to eat his sandwich, munching slowly
"Oh, Flame calling me that? I'll show him! I'll go kill the intruders, then Dan! After this sandwich" He kept eating the sandwich, telling the butler to tell Flame if his dopplegangers failed, he'd be glad to dispatch the enemies.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: May 13, 2010, 02:22:53 AM
(I suppose I did jump the gun. >3>; )
----------------------------
Afro, struggling, couldn't help but hear multitudes of voices in his head. "Flame...I..." He grabbed his head and smacked it against the wall, causing him to bleed from his forehead but it stopped the voices for the moment. "It's getting harder to ignore these voices...they make such a good point Flame..."
----------------------------

Afrula was brought back from his thoughts by Flames appearance. "Dan...He still won't give up." He got up and walked up towards Flame, showing the startlingly and somewhat comedic size difference between the two. "He poses a bigger threat now then those two for the moment." He snapped his fingers as his personal Persephone appeared and took his goblet. "He posses the Alucard Spear, and knows the lay out of the castle better then the female and the ghost."

(I take it Vixy has the Vampire Killer?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: May 13, 2010, 02:27:03 AM
(Only if Vix ever joins the RP 8U )

"I see... Thats no good. So what do you propose?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: May 13, 2010, 02:33:19 AM
"We can't simply throw all of our energy and resources to stop him, it would only put the castle in danger of collapsing again..." Afrula thought for a moment," We can however, use his anger and recklessness to our advantage."

(Yeah, that's not very likely to happen at all. -3-)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: May 13, 2010, 02:38:15 AM
(May I wield a cool sounding weapon?)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #134 on: May 13, 2010, 02:43:56 AM
[I have a cool sounding weapon. And if you're Novacard, as you say, then all your equipment starts with Novacard!]

"What the hell?" Mirby exclaimed.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: May 13, 2010, 02:47:42 AM
[Sounds great]
"It failed" Novacard came down to the cellar where they were, waiting behind the next door
[Boss time!]
"Okay, Black Nova," He looked at his sword "check, armor" He looked at the armor he called "flame skin" "check, okay, lets kill these...ghost and girl? Okay whatever. It'll teach Flame something or other!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #136 on: May 13, 2010, 02:51:35 AM
[Come on! Hold on a sec, we've still got to deal with the doppelgangers!]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: May 13, 2010, 02:55:26 AM
[Exactly why I said I'm in the next room, not that one]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #138 on: May 13, 2010, 02:55:38 AM
Bluebeard instinctively pulled out his blunderbuss and shot it at his doppelganger before it could react, heavily damaging the head.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #139 on: May 13, 2010, 02:56:46 AM
Mirby quickly slashed her doppelganger into tiny pieces. "That was easy."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #140 on: May 13, 2010, 03:03:01 AM
Bluebeard nodded. "Yup." He said, thinking. "By the way, you never actually introduced yourself."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #141 on: May 13, 2010, 03:08:26 AM
"Right, I'm Mirby." She held out her hand to shake his when a nearby door exploded, and a man appeared from behind it.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #142 on: May 13, 2010, 03:12:07 AM
"Nice to finally know your name." He said, shaking her hand and turning to the destroyed door.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: May 13, 2010, 03:12:33 AM
"Afternoon, my name is Novacard" The man said
"Actually, I don't know what the time is, anyways, you look like a rowdy bunch, destroying our art and armor statues, your going to pay for that." He took out his sword "Blood is always the best payment, that girl looks so plump and juicy, but what about the ghost? I'm sure he'd make a good meal"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #144 on: May 13, 2010, 03:18:19 AM
"What do you mean by 'a good meal'? You can eat souls!?" Bluebeard asked, shivering a little. "Tch. Doesn't matter. Your ass'll be kicked before too long."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: May 13, 2010, 03:20:34 AM
Novacard's eyes became slit "I can eat souls, yes, but let me ask this, why did you both come here?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #146 on: May 13, 2010, 03:22:30 AM
Mirby readied her sword and prepared for battle. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid we're not on the menu. But if you must know... I was just walking in that forest outside when I was attacked by Fleamen. I tried to escape, but got lost and fell into a chasm, which led me here. I've just been trying to escape. I can't really escape if I'm dead, now can I?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #147 on: May 13, 2010, 03:24:16 AM
"Well, I originally came in here looking for treasure, following the whole pirate stereotype and such, now I just wanna get my body and get the hell out." Bluebeard explained, reloading his blunderbuss as he did so.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: May 13, 2010, 03:27:16 AM
Novacard pondered this "No problem in that, if you leave and never come back" He thought "Tell you what, if your make me bleed, I'll help you get out. And I'll let the Pirate get his body back, IF he doesen't steal anything"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #149 on: May 13, 2010, 03:32:22 AM
"I have no intention of taking anything that isn't already mine." Bluebeard said. "Which reminds me, I'm still missing a couple things.maybe some other stupid skeletons are usin' 'em?"

My thread of Random Crap