RPMVania

Flame · 263152

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1050 on: June 10, 2010, 07:45:46 PM
(So every one is out of the labyrinth and in the castle gardens now I take it?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1051 on: June 10, 2010, 07:51:08 PM
(Alucard and Alice are, Mirby seems to be somewhere else, Bluebeard and Strangeman are still in the labyrinth I suppose.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1052 on: June 10, 2010, 07:58:00 PM
[Mirby's going with the small demon girl to regroup with the others; they're on the way out of the labyrinth]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1053 on: June 10, 2010, 08:43:39 PM
"Indeed they do not, but she has been injected with poison." He said as he wiped the blood away from his mouth and stood shakily back up, charging the beasts with new techniques, raining hell fire and lighting on his foes.
The were beast effortlessly dodged all of Alucards attacks.
"What´s wrong son of dracula, it seems that you are not doing well. You have 3 arrow stucked in your body, so I guess that would explain you aiming skills!"
Yelled Loxley teasingly.
"Don´t let your guard down brother, that man truly believes in his victory. Do not underestimate his determination."
Said Katrina, trying to get some distance between her and Alucard.
"Determination? That vamp is just cocky, that´s all, he´s just acting all high and mighty. He has already sided with those lowlifes! There is no way someone like that could defeat us!"
"Loxley, I´ve told you more than once not to look down on humans. You are doing the same they were doing to us!"
Loxley felt ashamed.
"I am sorry Katrina. I think we should end this already!"
An intimidating aura surrounded Loxley´s body that started flowing into his crossbow. He then pointed the oversized weapon at the roof of the garden and fired it. The trajectory of the arrows wasn´t normal. As the arrows were falling down, all of them stopped in midair and started froming some sort of barrier around the three warriors.All of the arrows were pointing at Alucard.
"Fox trap. I would give you one more chance to give up, but you took my eye and threatened my sister. I will show no mercy!"
(note: Fox trap. Everytime Alucard moves the arrows will be automaticly fired at him. These arrows are twice as strong and fast as Loxleys normal ones.)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1054 on: June 11, 2010, 12:04:31 AM
Alucard smirked, he transformed into mist, quickly surrounding himself around Loxley as the arrows phased through his cloak of clouds and hit Loxely directly. "Do not think that I am the strongest of these warriors, the Belmont's are even stronger!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1055 on: June 11, 2010, 12:08:10 AM
Mirby made it into the gardens and sensed a trap. She knew she had to wait, unless she felt suicidal enough to trigger the trap.

She did not.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1056 on: June 11, 2010, 03:57:41 AM
[*shrug* Time to follow Mirby.]

Bluebeard followed Mirby to the gardens before she stopped. "Eh? Why're we stoppin'?" He asked, looking around. He knocked on his chest. "Hey Ammes, ya sense anything?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1057 on: June 11, 2010, 04:17:29 AM
Sense? I don't think that's within my scope of ability, but...

A cone of light radiated from the visor of Bluebeard's helm and scanned the area, revealing arrows in various places.

Well, I think we've found something.

Might I be let out now? I think I might be able to stand on my own.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1058 on: June 11, 2010, 06:12:51 AM
"Alright, hang on a sec." Bluebeard said, taking the chestplate off to let Ammes out.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1059 on: June 11, 2010, 06:02:44 PM
Alucard smirked, he transformed into mist, quickly surrounding himself around Loxley as the arrows phased through his cloak of clouds and hit Loxely directly. "Do not think that I am the strongest of these warriors, the Belmont's are even stronger!"
"But you are definetly the dumbest."
To Alucards surprise none of the arrows actually stabbed Loxley, they were floating just inches away from his skin.
"All those arrows are controlled by me. You really thought it would be so easy to use them against me? And don´t try to use it against Katrina, she won´t be affected aswell! I bet you won´t be able to hold that form much longer"
Katrina swung her huge axe and blowed the mist away from Loxley.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The heroes that just got away from the labyrinth were followed by Leena.
("Damn that girl, I think she was just too stupid to be tricked like that..")

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1060 on: June 11, 2010, 06:22:41 PM
Alucard was thrown back by the immense force, he transformed back into a human as the remaining arrows attacked him, he threw himself at them with great force, his eye piercing through the magic arrows, analyzing things exactly like they are. He fought against them, the arrows sticking onto his body, he exploded with flames absorbing all green life, encasing the entire garden in a heat intense enough to make any normal person faint. Alucard stayed hidden in his shield of flames, his mana energy down because of the attack. He came from behind Loxely as the beast searched for Alucard in the tickling flames. Alucard stabbed the monster from behind, first it's heart, then lopping off the monsters head. He came over to Katrina, his body emanating a cold, dark, aura.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1061 on: June 11, 2010, 08:45:39 PM
Mirby watched in awe as Alucard fought a difficult battle...

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1062 on: June 12, 2010, 04:22:32 AM
Ammes floated out the opening and saw Alucard fighting two others.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1063 on: June 12, 2010, 11:16:15 PM
Katrina looked down at the corpse of her brother.She expressed great sadness trough her eyes.
"It seems that we can only die as beasts...Poor Loxley, when he was younger, he got attacked by a werefox, cursing him for the rest of his life...but on that day that were fox killed many people , but Loxley was blamed for it as he has become a werefox himself.Rest in peace."
She pointed her axe at Alucard, merging her aura with the weapon.
"You said that what your father is doing is wrong, but so does your side! So I guess that the side that stays triumphantly after this war will be the one doing the right thing."
Katrina started swinging the axe elegantly, preparing for her last attack.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1064 on: June 12, 2010, 11:35:04 PM
"Don't give me some sob story, you decided to fight me, to not change your ways, if Father had not been alive, then your brother would never had been blamed for all of this. Can't you see that?" Alucard redied his blade, charging the beast as the flames of hell flickered around them.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1065 on: June 12, 2010, 11:41:05 PM
"Sob story? I don´t want you sympathy or anything. I just want..."
Katrina´s axe grew bigger, her swinging increased in speed.
"Your father has nothing to do with a werebest´s curse.They existed before you father became the dark lord, they would exist even after his death."
The were goat rushed at Alucard.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1066 on: June 13, 2010, 03:57:44 AM
Alucard pierced the monster in a final attempt of attack, his sword cutting right through her.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1067 on: June 13, 2010, 10:06:36 PM
Alucards attack was also strong enough to pierce trough Katrina´s axe, breaking it in half. The were goat was just standing there, defensless waiting for her demise.
" For some reason I don´t feel any hatred towards you. Maybe it´s because I´m finnaly free of this pathetic existence? After all I was the weakest of our group and of no great help...Bacause I was born a monster my parents were executed, my only friend lost his life while protecting during my escape from my hometown."
Katrina slowly turned back into her human form.
"*cough* Why, why am I teling you all this...after all...you will forget about me, just like you forgot about all of the monsters you slayed."
With that the girl´s lifeless body fell on Alucard.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Leena ,fueled with anger, attacked Ammes and Bluebeard with her lightning batons.
"You BASTAAAAARDS!"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1068 on: June 13, 2010, 11:19:08 PM
Alucard held the girl in his hands, his hands that were stained with her blood. He closed her eyes and whispered, "I shall fight to make certain no one suffers your fate."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1069 on: June 15, 2010, 01:00:39 AM
((Ok. I think I just finally got my mind set on who im gonna RP. Um, So before I go, can someone tell me where everyone is , I don't like being alone for a long time XD And a re-cap of whats going on/plot would be nice. I heard something about a labrynth.I might be in there when I post  >0< ))

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1070 on: June 15, 2010, 02:35:52 PM
(Where do we begin....hmmm
Afro-Shroom has become the new Dracula and tries to take over the world, but for now he´s waiting for his powers to merge with his body. Many people entered his castle that is guarded by an army of demons and monster from various mythologies. Death, Dracula´s closest confidant casted a powerful spell on Dracula, to protect him from anyone who means harm to him. The only way now to get to Dracula is to defeat the 5 guardians that Death chose. Besides that there are other High ranked demons with their little armies who try to stop the heroes from Advancing.
Some heroes have met up along the way striving the castle:
Group one:(Mirby, Dan Lecarde,Bluebeard, Ammes,StrangeMan, Alucard - son of Dracula, Alice, unnamed demon girl)- They were trapped for some time inside a labyrinth, where they faced various monsters, currently they have escaped the maze and are now inside the castle garden, where they are facing of a group of werebeasts.
There are also others scatteret around the castle and stuff...)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1071 on: June 17, 2010, 02:05:30 AM
(That sums it up pretty well, I can help you fit into the RP seeing as Dan is still inside the Labyrinth, separated from the rest of the group.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1072 on: June 17, 2010, 02:15:35 AM
((Yup. I kinda am Scared to post.. I'll wait till someone else does  >0< ))

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1073 on: June 17, 2010, 02:39:13 AM
(Right, but um, your location and all? Also did everyone else forget this place?)
Alucard gave the woman the most decent burial he could do, reminding himself of the many other men who have died without a funeral here.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1074 on: June 17, 2010, 04:12:06 AM
((Bwahahah. Go check out my art thread for the character design of this guy, he's my newest post. ))
Felius 'Spectrum' Would be sitting in a rather, cold, lifeless room inside the labrynth, waking up from a nap. [Not explaining clothing]
He looks around, putting his hair up in a bun with two small pigtails hanging from it, his hair while with random strands of various colors of the rainbow. He gets up, unsure of what to do, and merely confused with himself. "Where Am I, What was I Doing here, Soulie.. " He said to himself, speaking to someone unknown at the time. He looks out the door, to see a small hall. He ponders wether to stay for people to find him, or to get out on his own for a while.

((If any complaints, im free to modify my post  8) ))