The Cartoon Collective of RPM

Protoman Blues · 34377

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 03:21:28 AM
Time Squad sounds really familiar, remind me again what is was Sakura? Also Megas XLR was so [tornado fang]ing awesome. Thing is, it actually had a definite ending. Teen Titans however... 8D

And Flapjack... Americans need to join together and cast that [parasitic bomb] back into the fiery depths of hell.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 03:22:46 AM
I don't mind Chowder and TDI (I don't know why I like TDI I just find it funny to me)  but Flapjack is so bad I mean I'm pretty sure when Flapjack grows up he will be gay and maybe K'nuckles is a pedo.  
And bring back Megas XLR while your at it.  As for regular Cartoon Network bring back Time Squad I took that show for granted and now I miss it, you never know what you have until it's gone.

Okay, this seems to be a first, a classy bearing a newbie with "hoax reality TV"? Madness. but anyway, bring back that Super Robot Driven show, Megas, to kick Ben 10's ass off the network for good. (The Ed's were bearable to the point to the final episode, even the creator was sad to see it go)

Also: Time Squad was awesome. I didn't enjoy it, but for the hell of it, I loved Starfire's looks. *stabbed* Flapjack feels too offensive. TOO offensive.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Asvel

• Erasurehead
  • Resistance Member
  • It's always '80s week when I'm around
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 03:23:11 AM
Time Squad. Oh my gosh, the sheer nostalgia. D:

Remember when they put the magnets on Larry and he started acting all weird and singing "I'm A Yankee Doodle Dandy"? I was imitating that for a whole year after that episode ran.

<3 Megas XLR. One of the best giant robot parodies ever.

She loves the night and all that glitters
Her name in lights across the city
Don't you mess your life up Sunday girl

~Erasure

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 03:24:23 AM
Here lucky I did get the title right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Squad

Yeah I wish they didn't leave Teen Titans with that cliffhanger (what happen to Slade anyone, and who the heck is he?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #29 on: November 25, 2008, 03:26:24 AM
[tornado fang], I remember that cliffhanger.  :|  It's left to a certain blue hedgie now to figure out who he is.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 03:26:51 AM
Time Squad sounds really familiar, remind me again what is was Sakura?

Time Police squad consisting of a stupid muscled guy and a "delicate" robot "adopt" an orphan histoy nerd and together they "fix" the timeline one way or another.

And Flapjack... Americans need to join together and cast that [parasitic bomb] back into the fiery depths of hell.

Not while people like my brother enjoy it :(

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 03:27:43 AM
HOLY. [tornado fang]ing. [parasitic bomb].

Time Squad was sex that I forgot about. uTorrent, away! XD

Offline Asvel

• Erasurehead
  • Resistance Member
  • It's always '80s week when I'm around
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 03:28:52 AM
Woah, Larry 3000's voice actor was Mark Hamill. Didn't he voice X in one of the PS2 games? That would explain X7...

I used to like Teen Titans, but the theme song always annoyed the hell out of me for some reason. >_>

She loves the night and all that glitters
Her name in lights across the city
Don't you mess your life up Sunday girl

~Erasure

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: November 25, 2008, 03:29:54 AM
Yeah I wish they didn't leave Teen Titans with that cliffhanger (what happen to Slade anyone, and who the heck is he?)

Supposidly it was Batman gone twisted or some stupid crap like that; my friends loved theorizing, and were usually damn good at it. Still, didn't they make the movie, after the show had so many unsolved side-plots and the like and after they pwned the Brotherhood of Evil, and then stopped the whole show?

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #34 on: November 25, 2008, 03:31:46 AM
Woah, Larry 3000's voice actor was Mark Hamill. Didn't he voice X in one of the PS2 games? That would explain X7...

I used to like Teen Titans, but the theme song always annoyed the hell out of me for some reason. >_>

He also did Luke Skywalker in Star Wars.  :P   TEEN TITANS GOO! :V *shot* Now it is replaced by (Again) an anime wanna-be. ><

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: November 25, 2008, 03:32:19 AM
It was kinda weird when they alternated from Japanese and English then go off in a random patern.  Then Puffy Ami Yumi came out I had mixed feeling about this but I would think most of you didn't like it. :\

Supposidly it was Batman gone twisted or some stupid crap like that; my friends loved theorizing, and were usually damn good at it. Still, didn't they make the movie, after the show had so many unsolved side-plots and the like and after they pwned the Brotherhood of Evil, and then stopped the whole show?
Yeah I used to therorized that too but more like Batman testing Robin and the team.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: November 25, 2008, 03:32:40 AM
Last thing I remembered was Terra defeating him "for good", then a cliffhanger after that.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: November 25, 2008, 03:33:20 AM

Slade=Deathstroke with a name that has nothing related to death so little kids won't be offended  ::), so no, no "Batman gone twisted or something" crap.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #38 on: November 25, 2008, 03:34:19 AM
Last thing I remembered was Terra defeating him "for good", then a cliffhanger after that.

She always reminds me of a certain blue-haired bishie in the Star Force series..  >w<

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: November 25, 2008, 03:35:39 AM

Actually, Slade sorta came back in the whole "end of the world" scenario, caused by none other than Raven's father. He and Robin worked together, but I think he wound up disappearing, sacrificing himself, or being killed off by Raven's father anywho. So yeah, you've missed quite a bit.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: November 28, 2008, 06:34:38 AM
Supposidly it was Batman gone twisted or some stupid crap like that; my friends loved theorizing, and were usually damn good at it.

Slade is a DC Comics Character named Deathstroke The Terminator.  He's been a Teen Titans villain for a long time.  However, Deathstroke, unlike Slade, really isn't out for the whole World Domination thing, or anything like that.  Deathstroke was a mercenary mainly, but one of the best tactical minds in all of DC.  He was probably on par with Batman. 

Anyway, I remember someone saying something earlier about Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends being canceled in another thread, and I'm here to tell you that it's not.  According to this, it has one more season left, but it will be coming to an end next year.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: November 28, 2008, 06:41:10 AM
Slade is a DC Comics Character named Deathstroke The Terminator.  He's been a Teen Titans villain for a long time.  However, Deathstroke, unlike Slade, really isn't out for the whole World Domination thing, or anything like that.  Deathstroke was a mercenary mainly, but one of the best tactical minds in all of DC.  He was probably on par with Batman. 

Slade=Deathstroke with a name that has nothing related to death so little kids won't be offended  ::), so no, no "Batman gone twisted or something" crap.

^_^; Your explanation was better though.

Anyway, I remember someone saying something earlier about Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends being canceled in another thread, and I'm here to tell you that it's not.  According to this, it has one more season left, but it will be coming to an end next year.

Is it a good thing? I don't watch much TV anymore, but I don't remember liking Foster's much.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: November 28, 2008, 06:43:35 AM
Another season?  Ugh!  Why can't Power Puff Girls Z be americanized?

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: November 28, 2008, 06:46:48 AM
It seems we have the same dream....

Home sweet home

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: November 28, 2008, 06:47:31 AM
I haven't watched it in a while, but I actually really liked Foster's when it first came out.  I thought it was hilarious.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: November 28, 2008, 06:49:34 AM
I haven't watched it in a while, but I actually really liked Foster's when it first came out.  I thought it was hilarious.
Yeah it was hilarious at first but the last season made me want to pulverize Bloo because of his stupid idiotic and negative egomatic ways.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: November 28, 2008, 06:51:05 AM
Define americanized, it's been airing over here for a while.

Yeah it was hilarious at first but the last season made me want to pulverize Bloo because of his stupid idiotic and negative egomatic ways.

Ugh, Bloo shall remain as one of the few main characters of anything that I truly hate.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #47 on: November 28, 2008, 07:03:10 AM
Foster's, personally, takes a specific frame of mind to actually watch and enjoy.  The same with Johnny Test.  It takes a certain mood to watch it, otherwise it's irritating.  I was surprised when my brother said that he watched it and liked it, til he explained that he has to be in the mood for cornball Flash-animated screwiness.  

Though, I saw someone knocking Ben 10.  I'm rather critical of cartoons nowadays, but I rather like Ben 10.  It's a good action romp and the style is tolerable.  I've been only recently watching it, as it's on after Clone Wars.  Same with The Secret Saturdays, since it's on before Clone Wars.  It's a good action romp, the characters aren't irritating, and the style is tolerable.  I'd rather they revisit the detailed style of cartoons back in the Golden Era, but with how cartoons seem to be taking a shot to the head as it is, I'll take what I can get in terms of just plain decent programming.

Perhaps some distant day, we'll see a return of the animation Golden Era.  Until then, animators need to get their acts together.  If detailed, decent plotlines can make a comeback, perhaps detailed decent animation will follow suit.  It worked for Chaotix.  The animation style used to be crap, now it's half-decent.  Not sure about the plotlines as I don't watch it regularly, but I did notice a change in animation style.  And then there's Biker Mice from Mars, drawn in the original style as when it first premiered back in the 90s!  Seeing that gave me hope that perhaps we were seeing a resurgence of the Golden Era.

...Til I read that Fox is nixing its Saturday Morning programming.  Now, may whatever diety have mercy on their souls, as if I were any where within arms' length of the Evil Network Executive, I will have them in thumbscrews.  Then exterminate them.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: November 28, 2008, 07:35:39 AM
Define americanized, it's been airing over here for a while.
...Really where?

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: November 28, 2008, 07:36:07 AM
Below you if you know what I mean XD