"What Are You Thinking Now?"

Sakura Leic · 2859207

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #18325 on: December 23, 2012, 03:25:38 AM
So... next month I'll pretty much be unemployed again.

I have to find a new job soon so I can not get flung into debt.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #18326 on: December 23, 2012, 03:49:35 AM
"Well we pretty much finished most of the Christmas shopping, all that's left is a few odds and ends."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #18327 on: December 23, 2012, 05:44:22 AM
i love my new scarf

i feel so badass wearing it

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18328 on: December 23, 2012, 07:02:17 AM
"You know looking at borock's old GBD pizza delivery comic, it would have made more sense if the world ended that way." :\

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #18329 on: December 23, 2012, 07:27:54 AM
Got my Christmas shopping almost finished.  Covered my dad's girlfriend by repurposing a generic gift that was originally going to go to my grandma.  I still need to shop for my dad and I need to ship something for my mom.  Anyone else out of state will be getting their gifts after Christmas, provided I still have money left over after I pay off some bills and my rent.  Still need to send a card to Canada, which bugs me because I can't simply slap a stamp on it and toss it in the mail box!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18330 on: December 23, 2012, 08:25:36 AM
Hmm it looks like I may finish that part tomorrow.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #18331 on: December 23, 2012, 08:38:16 AM
My brother's gonna get a kick out of the gift that my dad got for him.  My dad ran it by me Friday to see what I thought. 

[Spoiler=Just... in case.]He got my brother The Hobbit.

In Latin.[/spoiler]

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #18332 on: December 23, 2012, 08:42:22 AM
"I have to pee."

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #18333 on: December 23, 2012, 10:26:57 PM
The two things I find annoying I can no longer seem to escape from: Gagnam Style & Justin Beiber. To each his own I guess. In fact, what goes on in this board is the closest thing to a reality show I find, given some of the colorful characters here.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #18334 on: December 23, 2012, 11:54:07 PM
I'm delving into this thing's netcode now, and I have such [parasitic bomb] luck that I know I'm not going to get this first try, and I know the people I'm pulling along to test are going to get mad at the constant rebuilds I have to do in order to pin down the problem, and the fact that I have to make them go through the game's login every time... :|

It's going to be a long night.

"Just spam Enter and you'll get there..."

what

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #18335 on: December 24, 2012, 01:58:32 AM
I have no time for nothing never.
It sucks.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18336 on: December 24, 2012, 02:40:25 AM
"Sometimes I think I act more like a boy and my brother acts more like a girl.  Is that weird?"

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #18337 on: December 24, 2012, 03:00:22 AM
Have I mentioned I have a thing for tomboys? owo

... I'm sorry.  >w<
No I'm not. *awesomeface*

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18338 on: December 24, 2012, 03:36:15 AM
I wouldn't say I'm a tom boy but I am definitely more down to earth.  I hate makeup with a passion and you will almost never see me in a dress or skirt in a non formal occasion.  But at the same time I can't stand watching sports at all, I just get so bored watching them no matter what it is, especially if it's basketball or football.

I just can't understand "normal" girls, they just talk too much and they just do stupid things sometimes.  Some just grow up too fast, but since I'm not at that point I certainly don't understand it just yet, and I don't want to understand it just yet.   I know in some aspects I'm definitely behind in maturity, it's why I don't know how to drive just yet, I've always been slow on certain things.  But at the same time when I meet a "normal" girl I don't feel like I'm behind, I feel like I'm ahead of them despite the wall I have to go over sometimes.  All of my friends are guys and I connect much better with guys and I can understand them. 

When my brother talks about his friends who are girls I can't believe that they're older than I am.  They act in a way that just doesn't make sense to me.  That saying that girls mature mentally than guys just seems outdated to me, I think we're about even now. 

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #18339 on: December 24, 2012, 03:43:38 AM
I am worshiping a pineapple by eating it.

Just like I worship the sun by staring at it.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #18340 on: December 24, 2012, 03:48:52 AM
I wouldn't say I'm a tom boy but I am definitely more down to earth.  I hate makeup with a passion and you will almost never see me in a dress or skirt in a non formal occasion.  But at the same time I can't stand watching sports at all, I just get so bored watching them no matter what it is, especially if it's basketball or football.

I just can't understand "normal" girls, they just talk too much and they just do stupid things sometimes.  Some just grow up too fast, but since I'm not at that point I certainly don't understand it just yet, and I don't want to understand it just yet.   I know in some aspects I'm definitely behind in maturity, it's why I don't know how to drive just yet, I've always been slow on certain things.  But at the same time when I meet a "normal" girl I don't feel like I'm behind, I feel like I'm ahead of them despite the wall I have to go over sometimes.  All of my friends are guys and I connect much better with guys and I can understand them. 

When my brother talks about his friends who are girls I can't believe that they're older than I am.  They act in a way that just doesn't make sense to me.  That saying that girls mature mentally than guys just seems outdated to me, I think we're about even now. 

I always felt that it never had anything to do with age or gender, but with the way each individual is as well as their upbringing. Sure, the upbringing process is heavily affected by the gender, but the way the individual perceives the upbringing is also an important factor.

So uhh... yeah. On an unrelated note, I was looking into redesigning my character a bit. Not sure how I'll go about it though...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18341 on: December 24, 2012, 04:01:27 AM
I always felt that it never had anything to do with age or gender, but with the way each individual is as well as their upbringing. Sure, the upbringing process is heavily affected by the gender, but the way the individual perceives the upbringing is also an important factor.
Upbringing definitely has a hand in it, I mean I know not all girls are like that, though I still have a hard time connecting to girls for some odd reason.

But it is something I see often, I definitely see it less now that I'm in college and don't live in the dorms, but when I lived in the dorms I just couldn't stand it because the girls there were just acting, well quite borderline illogical sometimes. I mean granted a lot of people don't think with logic, but when I was living in the dorms I really wondered why they were acting so strange to me, and I know I'm strange.   I do have some friends who are girls, but I'm just not as close to them as my guy friends. 

Then again that's probably because when I was a kid I loved video games and always thought my brother's toys were more fun than mine, I always never liked Barbies and I played with my brother's Power Ranger and Transformers toys more when we had them, not the action figures but the cars and Zords.  But I've always loved stuff animals and I had 2 Furbys as a kid.

So uhh... yeah. On an unrelated note, I was looking into redesigning my character a bit. Not sure how I'll go about it though...
You have any ideas at least?

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #18342 on: December 24, 2012, 04:11:49 AM
If you had two furbies, what were their fur colors? It's quite interesting that most of us are considerably different than our peers, but I guess that's what gives us individuality albeit what everyone else says and expects you to do and you should feel good about that.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18343 on: December 24, 2012, 04:13:51 AM
I know I had a big one that was purple and yellow, I also had a smaller one but forgot what color it was.  It was probably either white or brown.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #18344 on: December 24, 2012, 04:19:33 AM
That's cool, I've always thought that those damned things creep you out as they stare at you in your sleep. I'm not sure what their eye color was either.

Also, I tend to wait until nightfall to draw as that's where I think the creative juices start to flow, as then there are more sources at my disposal. That's kinda odd, right?  o~O

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18345 on: December 24, 2012, 04:22:14 AM
I think the old furbies eye color was blue, some of them might have been brown but I know they were normally blue.  Of course the modern furbies don't have eye colors anymore.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #18346 on: December 24, 2012, 04:28:37 AM
Man.  I wasn't expecting such a reply to my comment, to be honest.  Unfortunately, I have no better response than simply, "You are you.  And I like you for you."  Of course, it doesn't hurt that your avatar self is cute as a button, but you yourself seem quite nice and caring.  ^_^

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18347 on: December 24, 2012, 04:35:38 AM
That is true but if you met me in real life I'm usually kind of quiet, I don't really talk unless someone talks to me or if something is bugging me. I do talk more than I used to, though I guess that's because I am changing a little, and I think the people I hang out with are pretty easy to talk to since we are in the anime club.  But I do like myself for who I am, I just want to learn more because I don't think I know as much as I want to.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #18348 on: December 24, 2012, 04:56:10 AM
Knowledge is power.  And power corrupts.

... so does that make MENSA the most corrupt organization in the world?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #18349 on: December 24, 2012, 05:06:11 AM
Happy Soft Snuggly Xmas, everyone~

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~