• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #275 on: November 30, 2009, 07:56:53 AM
Is Daffy Duck in my Doc Lanterns?
Just checking. XD

Looks like it.  But since you have the Power Battery, then he'd end up being a Doc Lantern.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #276 on: November 30, 2009, 07:58:08 AM
Pity there cant be more than one Orange lantern. Hilarity would ensue.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #277 on: November 30, 2009, 08:07:23 AM
All the MINE and MEIN... Oh man... XD
And sweet! XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #278 on: November 30, 2009, 08:08:27 AM
We need more Indigo!

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #279 on: November 30, 2009, 08:10:05 AM
We need more Indigo!

Well I have one in mind possibly, if we don't get any more recruits for the Tribe

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #280 on: November 30, 2009, 09:49:42 AM
Alright, Thanatos' BL pic is gonna be up soon. Gotta finish inking it in a bit.
Roa will be next on my list. Ive kinda taken it upon myself to draw the BL's in the team. I mean, why the hell not. Gives me something to draw. :P

One small note also, JIC; The red markings under Flame's eyes are just that, red markings. Kinda like Dark Signers in 5D's. Yes, I know Ive been watching too much Yugioh. But bear with me. I ay it just so you dont think its his eyes bleeding. (which it DOES sort of look like...)

So that's that.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #281 on: November 30, 2009, 06:40:01 PM
I wrote this between classes so it needs some polishing, but any input will be a appreciated. I give you... the SECRET ORIGIN OF BLUE LANTERN VULPESPYREX!

The Green Lantern Corps have Ch’p and Bd’g as their furry little mascots, the Red Lanterns have Dex-Starr, hence the Blue Lanterns Corps recruited VulpesPyreX into their ranks to bring cuteness and hope to the universe. Throughout the eons he spent wandering the universe, Vulpes helped those in need (whether directly or indirectly) by deposing tyrants or combating universe-shattering threats through his natural powers of carefree annoyance and inability to die. However, it wasn’t until the captain of a star-freighter ordered his crew to shove the eternally young fox out an airlock near the planet of Odym when a Blue Ring streaked towards him.

“VULPES PYREX OF EARTH-WOOT?! YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO INSTILL GREAT HOPE.”

After a rather—arduous study under Ganthet and Sayd, Vulpes Pyrex took to the stars to bring hope to Sector 2814. Although his methods are (to put it lightly) highly unorthodox, VPX believes that all will be well and engages in reckless, daredevil-like stunts to prove that point. Over his tenure as a Blue Lantern, he’s earned several nicknames by the various Corps. The ferocious Red Lanterns call him “the Bane” because of his constant taunting (despite the calming effect of the blue ring) and his insistence on playing tag with Dex-Starr across the cosmos. Agent Orange calls him the “the Keeper of Things Away” because VPX keeps various treasures and trinkets within arms reach, but takes it away at the last moment. Even his inability to die confounds the Black Lanterns. Despite these  apparent faults, VPX is good at his job and if his antics across the universe prove one thing: there will always be a tomorrow.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #282 on: November 30, 2009, 06:59:26 PM
Woo! Cameo! XD

And... Never dying... Interesting, I like it.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #283 on: November 30, 2009, 07:11:59 PM
BEHOLD! My pretty crappy Blue Lantern image!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I didn't bother colouring it. I didn't have time, sorry. Also, I'm not really sure what the general Blue Lantern Corps uniform looks like, so I kinda winged it. If there's any problems, just let me know and I'll change it and re-upload it.

Oh, and...would anybody prefer if I cropped it? Might make it less cluttery.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #284 on: November 30, 2009, 07:19:16 PM
I don't mind, though cropping might be a good idea.
As for design... Another one to steal enjoy...

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #285 on: November 30, 2009, 07:56:17 PM
I like the shades!   8D

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #286 on: November 30, 2009, 07:58:52 PM
I didn't steal 'em from you.

Honest.

Really, though, Enigma's had 'em for as long as I can remember. They used to be bigger. When I redesigned him, I made 'em smaller and pointier.

They...don't actually do anything, though. =|

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #287 on: November 30, 2009, 08:36:59 PM
No no, I wasn't saying you stole them.  The more people who wear that style of shades, the better!  XD

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #288 on: November 30, 2009, 09:09:33 PM
In that case, magnificent!

Oh, I have another question. I know there's the Blue Lanterm Corps' oath, but I've been thinking of my own personal oath...could I use that too/instead?

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #289 on: November 30, 2009, 09:18:53 PM
Well, even though I'll loose my identity and all that, I'd like to join the Doc Lanterns, since avarice is probably the best emotion for me. (despite what some of you might think, I'm quite a selfish little bugger). Note though that I am joining them. Robotnik on the other hand, would most likely join the Red Lanterns.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #290 on: November 30, 2009, 09:22:50 PM
In that case, magnificent!

Oh, I have another question. I know there's the Blue Lanterm Corps' oath, but I've been thinking of my own personal oath...could I use that too/instead?

Well, some Green Lanterns have been known to have their own oath, so it's possible.

Well, even though I'll loose my identity and all that, I'd like to join the Doc Lanterns, since avarice is probably the best emotion for me. (despite what some of you might think, I'm quite a selfish little bugger). Note though that I am joining them.

Awesome!  Do you have a character reference for yourself?

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #291 on: November 30, 2009, 09:41:31 PM
Awesome!  Do you have a character reference for yourself?
Erm, not really. Would it be alright if I just used what I actually look like?

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #292 on: November 30, 2009, 10:00:19 PM
Of course.  That definitely works.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #293 on: November 30, 2009, 10:20:53 PM
Robotnik on the other hand, would most likely join the Red Lanterns.
Hey he should be their celebrity lantern. XD

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #294 on: November 30, 2009, 11:18:52 PM
Woo! Cameo! XD

No problem.

And... Never dying... Interesting, I like it.

Yeah, I always looked at VPX as a living cartoon character in the vein of the Warner Brothers (and sister). Should be fun for frustrating the other corps.  8D

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #295 on: November 30, 2009, 11:22:27 PM
Oh I want to write a little bio thingie.

Oh god how do I do that?!

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LANTERN CORPS D=>

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #296 on: November 30, 2009, 11:58:47 PM
Look for Green Lantern on Wikipedia, on the bottom you'll find links to everything you need to know the mythos. Methinks it's a bit too big to post here.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #297 on: December 01, 2009, 03:10:53 AM
Yeah, I always looked at VPX as a living cartoon character in the vein of the Warner Brothers (and sister). Should be fun for frustrating the other corps.  8D
Darn it, I can't steal your identity then... 8D

Well, even though I'll loose my identity and all that, I'd like to join the Doc Lanterns, since avarice is probably the best emotion for me. (despite what some of you might think, I'm quite a selfish little bugger). Note though that I am joining them.
I'm touched. O^O

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #298 on: December 01, 2009, 04:03:07 AM
Okay well here I go for my little bio thing.

[spoiler]After the final friends had left the sorrowful funeral of the Resident Succubus, Kitsu, the storm that rolled in was possibly one of the worst ever known in the history of RPM. There was also a sudden sharp chill in the Forest of Illusions where she was buried, even though the Rpmverse usually has mild and enjoyable weather all year round. For the next couple of days the Forest was unusually cold and was surrounded with unnatural mists that made it dark and menacing, making the denizens in RPM keep away from the once bright and welcoming grove.

Nekron had found a perfect specimen to add to the Black Lanterns, the Netherplanes being known as the Succuboni had finally been located. For this wonderful addition Nekron decided he himself would give the ring to the newest member, and made his decent to the Forest. The trees that were wet from the former night now had a slight layer of frost from the very presence of the undead leader of the Black Lanterns. He found the fresh grave and moved the damp dirt to reveal a slightly decaying Kitsu. He placed the ring onto the soft finger and instantly the eyes of the succubus began to light up with sort of a distant, dead look. All that she wore was the emblem of the Black Lanterns on her chest aside from the bandages that were wove onto various places of her  body to keep skin and muscle inside and on her. Black blood-like liquid ran from her mouth and nose as she rose from the shallow grave she had been slumbering in for some days.

Kitsu looked around. Everything was black, with whitish outlines. Except off into the distance, where she could see a purple, green and blue light. Suddenly she was drawn to the lights like a moth to flame. She knew now what she was brought back to do.
Hunt.[/spoiler]

I'm sorry its so long but I am a [Top Spin] for details. D=
I hope its good enough because I tried to read it all but skimmed over a lot.

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #299 on: December 01, 2009, 04:13:58 AM
hmmm. I  might make my own sometime.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 08:13:09 AM by Flame »