Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #801 on: May 09, 2010, 07:58:50 AM
It's super effective against Elecman.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #802 on: May 09, 2010, 03:25:16 PM
This Blues looks cool... kinda.
I say "kinda", because I can't figure out, what the hell is up with the visible part of his body.
Meh, maybe I'm just blind.
Still, he looks badass.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #803 on: May 10, 2010, 01:07:03 AM
Now that I see it has been colored, even cooler!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #804 on: May 11, 2010, 02:16:05 AM

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #805 on: May 11, 2010, 03:33:06 AM
Where's the Blues punch man, whereeee!?  8D

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #806 on: May 11, 2010, 03:36:44 AM
Im waiting for someone more awesome to draw it.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #807 on: May 11, 2010, 03:05:21 PM

DAT ASS indeed.
Wonder whose he's looking at. 8D

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #808 on: May 12, 2010, 01:04:47 AM
Alia Maybe?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #809 on: May 12, 2010, 08:35:11 AM
Too much of a time paradox though... XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #810 on: May 12, 2010, 09:05:44 AM
Pfft, Blues is too cool for time.

BESIDESZORS, PROTOMAWN IS ACTUALLEE ZERO. BECAWZ THEY ARE BOTH RE-*shot, maimed, brutally murdered, and left rotting in a ditch*

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #811 on: May 14, 2010, 11:13:17 AM
No, Blues is Vava. Haven't you seen that comic?

Posted on: May 12, 2010, 12:18:47 AM

Mystery solved! ^_^

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #812 on: May 15, 2010, 12:31:23 AM
I should upload that Protoman on the oekaki, shouldnt I.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #813 on: May 15, 2010, 12:38:51 AM
Yes. Yes you should.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #814 on: July 20, 2010, 09:09:17 AM
I can NOT believe I let myself fall back to the second page.

anyway, new thing.

I still have to scan a pic or two that I doodled for RPMvania, so look forward to those. I doodled them on vacation, so I was forced to snapshot them with crappy camera quality.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #815 on: July 20, 2010, 12:38:30 PM
Nice Megaman.

X8 style boots, eh?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #816 on: July 20, 2010, 05:58:10 PM
No

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #817 on: July 20, 2010, 07:00:10 PM
Oh... ._.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #818 on: August 01, 2010, 08:55:29 PM
Like I promised, RPMVania doodles.

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #819 on: August 01, 2010, 09:44:27 PM
alright, i'll bite.

in these last two images, you seem to be having an issue with drawing the same expression quite a lot.

i don't mean to be picky, but i'd like to see at least some sketches of different expressions. i don't want to give you "happy sad mad" because that would just be pointless, and you'd barely have to think about it at all. try these though:

contemplative, bereft, enraged, blank.

squemp

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #820 on: August 01, 2010, 09:48:50 PM
Picky? Nah. There's always room for constructive critique.

They're just character sketches, which will most likely never be used again.

I doodled the top one while on vacation, in pen, simply for the same of having illustrations of what my character looks like in the RP. When I got back home, I took the bottom design in the first sketch, and decided to re-make it sort of, so that's why there's the same expression.

Some time Ill most likely make a "new" drawing of that armor up there, simply because besides liking how the design turned out, it was fun to draw an armor of that kind. (AKA full plates on EVERYWHERE, legs and lower torso included) Maybe you'll see some rage in there.

On a similar note: Im real lazy, but I have considered doing one of those character expression memes, if only to draw some different expressions. (also handy for future reference)

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #821 on: August 01, 2010, 10:06:17 PM
expression memes are actually pretty good exercises, because you get to learn both variation and consistency. (in that you set up a character's facial structure and learn how to not end up breaking their jaw every time they smile)

you should go ahead and try one, and a few others. these here are my personal recommendations. i think everyone should do these memes.
http://kittydemonchild.deviantart.com/art/The-Character-Expressions-Meme-89224006
http://meme-station.deviantart.com/gallery/23985260#/d2nxpex
http://meme-station.deviantart.com/gallery/23985233#/d2t9zg1
http://nijuuni.deviantart.com/art/I-CREATED-A-MEME-8D-Sorta-154473181 (no blank version of this exists for some reason, but that shouldn't be a prob)

squemp

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #822 on: August 01, 2010, 10:23:04 PM
Hmm. that last one is interesting.
As is the age one.

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #823 on: August 01, 2010, 10:27:22 PM
i forgot these ones. they're just a little bit odontophillic but it can be pretty helpful to draw this stuff.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4067878/ (lol furries.)
http://astrozerk04.deviantart.com/art/Teeth-Meme-156730726

squemp

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #824 on: August 25, 2010, 06:37:40 AM

This is Rüstung, my Dungeons and Dragons character.

Why am i playing a big robot in DnD? Because our camaign setting is not the typical Forgotten Realms setting, but Ebberon, a sort of fantasypunk kind of setting. its sort of like Final fantasy. where its pure fantasy, but certain kinds of technological elements are present, Its kinda steampunkish, but not entirely- ehh- just read this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eberron

So this is ol' Rusty. Hes a Warforged. (magic powered mechanical beings originally created for the great war, but left with no purpose other than try and adapt to society after it ended.)

He is an Artificer, and as such, i can make magical weapons and [parasitic bomb] like that. he DOES however, due to his nature, have a arcane spell failure chance. But that is easily bypassed, (sort of) by "faking" spells.

What that essentially means is I can create a scroll that is used for that particular spell, and therefore bypass my arcane spell failure because I would instead be using a magic device by using the spell imbued scroll.

Did I mention I can make magical weapons? That there scythe is a recent addition to my arsenal. Even though im an artificer, i play more like a fighter or power type... XD Much to the DM's chagrin. Though its his fault for suggesting I play Artificer. (in our previous campaign, I was a sorcerer. so He suggested it because I would be able to cast spells) So i have like, 2 maces, one a light mace +1, and then a masterwork heavy mace. And recently, my Scythe. Which may i add, I recently turned into my familiar weapon. So it talks now. I have to come up with a name for it. any ideas that would fit in with Rusty? (well, think he has a German name...)

yeah enjoy. Doodled at our last meet, while the DM was setting up one of our new recruits.

A Warforged paladin. GOD DAMN. He had a freaking war hammer.