Writer question.

Romantic Fool · 30583

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: April 22, 2009, 09:31:22 PM
Perhaps by your estimation.  Maybe my standards are too high.

Do tell, in which ways is X6 not a good sequel to X5?

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #76 on: April 22, 2009, 10:00:48 PM
Do tell, in which ways is X6 not a good sequel to X5?
*checks*

4 pages now?  -_-  Okay, let's see ... to summ it up easily ...

It negates X5's ending while not providing satisfactory closure. On any point.  Compared to the advances in X5, this game feels like it never needed to take place.  It, in fact, feels like more than one step backwards.  Plot-wise.  X5 takes our characters forward while X6 merely brings them back. 

I don't think X5's plot was amazing, but X6's plot was irrelevant.  At least 5's plot was relevant to the overall story.  Aside from (what must have been) a mandate to bring back Zero, X6 just didn't do anything.

Edit: Oh, and bringing back the dead horse too.  You know, the one we beat every single X game?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: April 22, 2009, 10:33:12 PM
My head hurts...you two won´t stop huh? Both of you trying to prove your own right....It´s getting annoying :W

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: April 22, 2009, 10:45:15 PM
It negates X5's ending while not providing satisfactory closure.

But X6 was not an ending game, it was a new beginning, you can't expect it to give closure. As it should, it emphasizes that with the world at its current state, it is all too easy to topple the world order and reboot it. In the fragile state that is the world's end, a new order will be made from its ashes. X6 relies nicely on X5's ending and is as such a direct follow up.

Compared to the advances in X5, this game feels like it never needed to take place.

With the introduction of the virus spreading from Zero and Zero sealing himself, it's the first game to lead into the ZERO-series.

Plot-wise.  X5 takes our characters forward while X6 merely brings them back. 

I actually think the complete opposite, I feel like X6 actually moved all the characters forward and added a lot to the series.

Zero has clear progression on the matter of his mysterious revival, shedding light all the way back to X2. With the events of X5 behind him, he comes to realize that Sigma's words are not all trash, face to face with the mysterious Isoc, he's given an ominous message for the future. At the same time he has to fight against the power that originates from him. He sees how well and how dangerous he is firsthand and this is further emphasized in even Gate's ability to fully analyze Zero.

X himself has to deal with the reconstruction of the world, yet being thrown into yet another conflict. He has to fight for his friend's reputation in an uphill battle of limitless potential against the impossible odds that are his friend's own power. Simply because he has to win, he negates all stats and data and defeats the strongest enemies. X has to deal with his dear navigator's hardships, an emotional reunion with his friend and the ideal of his utopia to head toward.

Alia is immensely fleshed out from the emotionless character that was married to her work.  Not just her, but the main antagonist was focused on with depth and drama. And as a result of that, the eight bosses even begin to tie in much more closely with the story around it all. The story of unanalyzable repliroids that are feared, the story of misunderstood genius, the story of government paranoia, these matters tough the world of all the characters involved. From Alia's regretful past, from Gate's desires, to the origins of X and Zero and the mysterious Isoc.

As for Sigma, he relates to the beginning part of X6 in which the Sigma Virus from Zero infects Gate. Gate is driven to insanity by it and goes through such a dangerous thing as reviving Sigma. It shows us how far Sigma's influences goes beyond death and it shows us how dangerous he is in an incomplete state. Gate tried to control Sigma, but Sigma does not allow himself to be controlled. X6 emphasizes his sheer hatred for X and Zero and how dangerous he truly is.

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #79 on: April 22, 2009, 10:59:33 PM
But X6 was not an ending game, it was a new beginning, you can't expect it to give closure. As it should, it emphasizes that with the world at its current state, it is all too easy to topple the world order and reboot it. In the fragile state that is the world's end, a new order will be made from its ashes. X6 relies nicely on X5's ending and is as such a direct follow up.

Nonsense.  I can very well expect it to give closure.  Especially since it's plot thread (Wily) wasn't picked up in X7.  Their lack of planning caused that plot thread to atrophy.  It's similar to how they expected a Legends 3.

With the introduction of the virus spreading from Zero and Zero sealing himself, it's the first game to lead into the ZERO-series.
Yeah, and if Zero's X-related story ended here, that's actually be an example of actual good writing in the game.  Sadly it did not.  Capcom should have taken a broader perspective.  As for the virus spreading .... meh.  They didn't need this game just for that.

Zero has clear progression on the matter of his mysterious revival, shedding light all the way back to X2. With the events of X5 behind him, he comes to realize that Sigma's words are not all trash, face to face with the mysterious Isoc, he's given an ominous message for the future. At the same time he has to fight against the power that originates from him. He sees how well and how dangerous he is firsthand and this is further emphasized in even Gate's ability to fully analyze Zero.
Eh.  Just more of the same.  I mean, sine the entire Maverick Virus originated from within him, he's been doing this all this time anyway.  And he's been getting cryptic threads for a long, long time now. 

X himself has to deal with the reconstruction of the world, yet being thrown into yet another conflict. He has to fight for his friend's reputation in an uphill battle of limitless potential against the impossible odds that are his friend's own power. Simply because he has to win, he negates all stats and data and defeats the strongest enemies. X has to deal with his dear navigator's hardships, an emotional reunion with his friend and the ideal of his utopia to head toward.
In other words, the problems aren't X-centric and he's just tagging along for the ride.  I don't really know why he's even in X6.  Same problem as in X7, X7 is just worse.

Alia is immensely fleshed out from the emotionless character that was married to her work.  Not just her, but the main antagonist was focused on with depth and drama. And as a result of that, the eight bosses even begin to tie in much more closely with the story around it all. The story of unanalyzable repliroids that are feared, the story of misunderstood genius, the story of government paranoia, these matters tough the world of all the characters involved. From Alia's regretful past, from Gate's desires, to the origins of X and Zero and the mysterious Isoc.
Shoulda called it "Megaman X: Alia's quest".  Same problem I have with X7.  At least Zero is more concretely connected to the series; he has Wily ... plus he's been in the game since X1.  Alia has had one game to her name.  If they had to develop a sub characeter, why not go with X? 

As for Sigma, he relates to the beginning part of X6 in which the Sigma Virus from Zero infects Gate. Gate is driven to insanity by it and goes through such a dangerous thing as reviving Sigma. It shows us how far Sigma's influences goes beyond death and it shows us how dangerous he is in an incomplete state. Gate tried to control Sigma, but Sigma does not allow himself to be controlled. X6 emphasizes his sheer hatred for X and Zero and how dangerous he truly is.
Yeah, Sigma's evil.  Been there, done that.  No new points here, except that he's back .... again.  This time with more typos than ever before.  They should have taken this opportunity to make a new villain, but instead they choose the same old one.  Except this time we had an epic battle in X5.

Offline Robert Oakes

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: April 23, 2009, 12:43:42 AM
I've a feeling I shouldn't get involved, but I may as well share some thoughts.

Nonsense.  I can very well expect it to give closure.  Especially since it's plot thread (Wily) wasn't picked up in X7.  Their lack of planning caused that plot thread to atrophy.  It's similar to how they expected a Legends 3.

If a game wasn't intended to deliver closure, I don't see why it should. And I don't think it's fair to blame one game for the shortcomings of the sequels.

In other words, the problems aren't X-centric and he's just tagging along for the ride.  I don't really know why he's even in X6.  Same problem as in X7, X7 is just worse.

Aside from being the hero who could save the day, X, along with Zero, are what drove Gate in his quest to create the greatest Reploid. As two highly advanced Reploids who couldn't be completely analyzed, Gate believed the ultimate Reploid had to be too complex to analyze, and he strived for this goal. Gate's story is completely rooted in the existence of both X and Zero.

Shoulda called it "Megaman X: Alia's quest".  Same problem I have with X7.  At least Zero is more concretely connected to the series; he has Wily ... plus he's been in the game since X1.  Alia has had one game to her name.  If they had to develop a sub characeter, why not go with X?

Personally, I thought X demonstrated maturity and determination in dialogue and cutscenes which he hadn't shown in the previous games. In my opinion, X7 was a step back in this regard.

Yeah, Sigma's evil.  Been there, done that.  No new points here, except that he's back .... again.  This time with more typos than ever before.  They should have taken this opportunity to make a new villain, but instead they choose the same old one.  Except this time we had an epic battle in X5.

Since X5 doesn't clarify why Sigma would have a conclusive demise, it seemed only natural that he would return. However, X6 gives it a twist by reintroducing Sigma in a weakened state, showing us how much his defeat in the previous game affected him.

This also allowed Gate to retain his role as the antagonist in the game, since Sigma was in no condition to do anything and was unleashed as a last ditch effort resulted from Gate's stubborn refusal to accept defeat.

As for the original question... I won't deny that the series has its flaws, but I think the writing has improved with the more recent games (X8, CM, MHX). I don't know if there could be a better writer for the series at this point, but I'm optimistic that the series will continue to improve if we see a X9.

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #81 on: April 23, 2009, 03:30:21 AM
I just disagree on all points.  For the first one specifically, that's a mark of poor planning / creative direction.  In orther words, they should have thought more deeply on what kind of game they wanted, anticipated that Wily would never return, and deliver closure.  X7's failure to deliver Wily could have been anticipated.  I know it was not intended to deliver closure.  They should have anticipated that closure was needed and provided it.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #82 on: April 23, 2009, 11:10:06 AM
Why would it deliver closure any more than previous games? Could've been a bit more obvious about Isoc to keep in line with X4 and X5 having him be very clearly involved, but why would it end it any more than, say, X2? It's an ongoing plot thread.
Or was until X7 ignored it, apparently..

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: April 23, 2009, 01:56:06 PM
I gotta say, I'm agreeing with Gauntlet here. X6 felt like a complete shoehorn after X5. X5 didn't flatout say "WILY" and it didn't flat out say "THE END", but with everything that happened at the end, even just the visuals, such as X and Zero in the background of the first phase of the final Sigma fight, it says "we're done". It set up perfectly for the Zero Series. You can tell just by X's ending that X6 wasn't meant to be. X forgets Zero, then conveniently remembers him? Thats not a "what if" or whatever you'd call it. Thats Capcom going "HEY, WE NEED MONEY" and scrapping a definitive end.

And then you actually have X6, itself. Sigma wasn't needed. Even I groaned when it was revealed he was in it and at this point it had been accepted who you'd face at the end of each game. Zero coming back? That was terribly done. Now, maybe its the limited English story, but what I got from the game is:

-Gate discovers a piece of Zero in the remains of the Eurasia crash. The virus it contains drives him mad. He creates the Nightmare Virus.
-In creating the Nightmare Virus, Gate unleashes Nightmare Zero.
-Nightmare Zero destroys a mechaniloid in front of X, who is like "WHAT ZERO?!" and then High Max and gang show up, clearly under Gates order to say "Hey, that was a nightmare, we're nightmare investigators, not mavericks or anything"

After that, it falls to pieces. Nightmare Zero becomes irrelevant, which was terrible writing. He's never even mentioned again, not even brought up. You fight his secret boss battle, then Zero just HAPPENS to show up, all repaired while X cries like an absolute [sonic slicer] with happiness. If X6 wasn't badly made enough, Zero is shoehorned into a shoehorn. What purpose does his return serve other than fanboys and money? You've got a whole plot ready to revolve around the real mystery of the Nightmare Virus, and instead it just becomes "oh, well this guy is insane and sent the obligatory 8 maveri-I mean, Nightmare Investigators to come get you". I love Zero, he's what hooked me on the X series, don't get me wrong, but he simply was not necessary in X6 as a playable character.

Even WORSE, is X6 attempts once more to bridge the X Series to the Zero Series with Zero sealing himself away. Thats clear. Thats definitive. Its a done deal. X7 completely ignores this and everything before it just to throw in Zero, a new character, the same boring Sigma fights.. Its damn near trash. It was far from a "new beginning". It was more "cash ins are awesome".

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #84 on: April 23, 2009, 05:01:52 PM
Retconning was pretty much inevitable in the X5 sequel, since it had multiple contradictory endings. It's a flaw in X5 - even if continuing the series was out of the question because they cared about keeping the story intact (Z4), we still would've been left wondering which was the "real" ending.

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #85 on: April 23, 2009, 05:18:28 PM
Of course they could have made X's not remembering Zero a plot point which, at the end, might have been resolved.  I mean it wasn't really necessary to retcon that, even if they felt bringing Zero back was.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: April 23, 2009, 05:42:57 PM
forgets Zero, then conveniently remembers him?
Of course they could have made X's not remembering Zero a plot point which, at the end, might have been resolved.  I mean it wasn't really necessary to retcon that, even if they felt bringing Zero back was.

Did you people even play X5 lately? X forgets Zero when Zero goes maverick. X6 goes from the Zero ending in which he is a playable character. Completely mutually exclusive events. Zero himself delivers the final blow to Sigma and X carries the saber in his memory. X6's intro make this perfectly clear.

After that, it falls to pieces. Nightmare Zero becomes irrelevant, which was terrible writing. He's never even mentioned again, not even brought up.

The Zero Nightmare had the explicit purpose to give Isoc his excuse to start the Nightmare investigation so that he could lure out and locate the real Zero.  It's a stepping stone to the next part of the plot, that is the mystery of Isoc, which requires Zero's return.

After it's defeat it's often referenced by bosses accusing Zero of the Nightmare, still. Gate on the other hand, has nothing to do with the ghost of Zero that Isoc is hunting. He also noted he could care less about even the real body of Zero. He only went along with Isoc's plans so that he could test himself against the original, and that was low on his list of priorities as he, unlike Isoc, figured Zero was dead.

Zero shows up after the Zero's Nightmare's defeat because he's been trying to clear his own name from that fake. X took care of it for him, and therefore Zero felt it was time to return. In one ending he again references the fact that he needs to take care of that and other matters before he can return to the frontlines.

All in all, you're putting unjust emphasis on one minor plot element that only serves as a stepping stone toward the rest. Taking care of it is the introduction of X6, not the main story.

You've got a whole plot ready to revolve around the real mystery of the Nightmare Virus, and instead it just becomes "oh, well this guy is insane and sent the obligatory 8 maveri-I mean, Nightmare Investigators to come get you".

The real mystery of the Nightmare was explained adequately from start to finish. It even went in depth about the origins and motivations of its creator.  Tying all that to both Alia and the main characters.

I love Zero, he's what hooked me on the X series, don't get me wrong, but he simply was not necessary in X6 as a playable character.

From a gameplay perspective, Zero was wholly necessary.

From a story perspective too, his death in X5 makes absolutely no sense unless he's subsequently revived like X was. His creator is nearby, he was revived before, X was revived as well. It is the obviously sensical way to go.

From there, X6 puts Zero in the opportunity to figure out the mysteries behind his resurrection. In doing so, he stumbles upon a fake of himself, has the opportunity to ask Thomas Right and even raised his sword against the mysterious man that knows him inside out. Zero's resurrection was all about furthering the Wily storyline.

For the first one specifically, that's a mark of poor planning / creative direction.  In orther words, they should have thought more deeply on what kind of game they wanted, anticipated that Wily would never return, and deliver closure.

Are you kidding me? X6 is at fault because 2 years later some different team members decided to tell the preceding plotline to screw itself? This is a GAME series, you should judge it with the well known limitations of the format, not within the idealized conditions of writing the whole as a self contained unlimited page book without deadline by one and the same writer. As such, you have it backwards, you can never blame something what its sequels failed to do unless the sequel is handled under the aforementioned ideal conditions of writing. Judge the story for what it is intended to be, not for what it isn't.

X7 completely ignores this and everything before it just to throw in Zero, a new character, the same boring Sigma fights.. Its damn near trash.

X7 does not ignore Zero's seal. In fact, X7 answers several mysteries about the reason that he sealed himself. That seal was always presented as occurring at some indefinite future time.

It wasn't in the Megaman X manual.  And, that still means the game itself is badly written.  Excusing the game's shoddy dialogue because the manual conveys the real idea is a pretty poor defense.

That was a different time when games were simpler. That's like expecting R1 to have the same level of storytelling as R8. Because X1 is a game of a certain genre, the story was kept to a bare minimum and told in the manual.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: April 23, 2009, 05:54:15 PM
As you said earlier Gauntlet, this is not a manga, it´s an old times game series wich has better writting and story telling than other game series (Looking at ya Castlevania).

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #88 on: April 23, 2009, 06:51:55 PM
As such, you have it backwards, you can never blame something what its sequels failed to do unless the sequel is handled under the aforementioned ideal conditions of writing. Judge the story for what it is intended to be, not for what it isn't.
I can certainly judge the story for what it isn't.  Moreover, X7 can certainly ruin X6's plot by not continuing it.  It's a foreseeable situation.  Moreover, you have no idea when X7 was given the green light.  Considering it's in 3D and on a totally different engine, naturally it'd take longer. 

That was a different time when games were simpler. That's like expecting R1 to have the same level of storytelling as R8. Because X1 is a game of a certain genre, the story was kept to a bare minimum and told in the manual.
:O
Your defense is absurd.  The game intro is filled with text.   Since that's the case it doesn't matter when the game was made.  The text in the game is poorly written and incredibly vague.  It led the entire MM community astray for years.  You might be blinding yourself to the damage the bad writing the intro caused now that later sourcebooks finally gave us a more definitive answer (hindsight is 20/20), but for many years we had to speculate WTF Capcom meant.  And you know what?  That's because both Rockman and Megaman X's intro also specified "feeling" and "making decisions".  Moreover thinking is not synonymous with worrying!  They aren't the same word.  Yet another reason the X1 intro sucks. 

-_- And the manual's "worrying" doesn't cut the mustard.  As you yourself said, it's X's ability to worry without bias that makes him unique. Moreover, the game says something different!  The two sources agree, perhaps, on "thinking" ... but even then it's not the same damned word.  So it's still written poorly.  Even if they were purposefully trying to be vague it's still confusing and contradictory!

[objection!] Frankly, I don't see how you can defend the X1 intro with such persistence.  Were you around for all the debates?  For all the questions?  Out of all the poorly written things in the entire MM series as a whole I think the X1 intro has proven itself to be the most confusing and contradictory block of text we've every been given the misfortune to understand simply because they couldn't write one line with any accuracy.  That's not being vague.  That's not being "old timey".  That's being incompotent.

Edit:
 :chant: The X1 intro caused confusion for ... how many years now?  10?  More? Even now people come into forums and ask what it's supposed to mean.  If you can't acknowledge that the confusing piece of writing (which everybody at some point asked about) is confusing ... then there's just no point continuing this discussion. You are unable to admit even the most obvious flaw as a flaw.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: April 23, 2009, 07:37:25 PM
The X1 intro is not being incompetent, it's deliberately dumbing down the plot presented in the game because apparently the concept is too confusing and distracting for casual action gamers who never read manuals.

RockmanX1 is an experimental game in the matter of story telling, why go overboard on the first? As no previous game contained quite as much story, dumbing the game itself down compared to the additional sources is a valid choice. Remember, none of the previous games ever established such a thing as free will for classic robots. Only the manuals do so. So why is it not valid for X to keep consistency and tell a great deal of the complicated parts outside of the gameplay? It's not Capcom of Japan's fault that you can't speak japanese and didn't buy the japanese original. They expected interested people to read the story segments of the manual. They never expected nor wanted some american translators to go rewriting their manual. They also didn't want translators rewriting their games, but they still did. What could they have done about it?

Man.. with all you moaning about the vagueness of the game, I guess you'd love to know who wrote X1.

Cause really, the exact same person that wrote X1 has recently taken X1, took note of the inadequacies of its presentation as a result of the times and upgraded it to elaborate on exactly what is written in the manuals. Irregular Hunter X effectively is X1 with X1's manuals and sourcebooks integrated into it. So, they set it right, and it's STILL wrong?

it's X's ability to worry without bias that makes him unique. Moreover, the game says something different!

X's ability of worrying was always defined as him worrying deeply about other's well being, which was always said to have no bias, he cares for the enemy as well as his close friends. X was always said to have more compassion than others. Just wording it differently doesn't make it a new revelation.

I can certainly judge the story for what it isn't.  Moreover, X7 can certainly ruin X6's plot by not continuing it.  It's a foreseeable situation.  Moreover, you have no idea when X7 was given the green light.  Considering it's in 3D and on a totally different engine, naturally it'd take longer.

They could foresee someone as Kitabayashi becoming part of the series and forcing his dear child on us all? Those are decisions that none of X6's team could have anticipated. And even so, do you really think any of X6's team members would have allowed it if the new storyline stepped all over theirs? Surely there are some from that time still working on the series, but they are people, unlike you and I, who have been informed of Kitabayashi's plan with the series. That plan is going somewhere we can't yet fathom. The answers to every mystery in the series could be right around the corner. Stop judging something that is obviously incomplete, you don't judge a whole book from its first page. Sit back and wait for new releases until one day the series is finally closed off officially. X9 doesn't need to answer it, X10 doesn't either, as long as the really final this time final game does.

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #90 on: April 23, 2009, 07:51:18 PM
The X1 intro is not being impotent, it's deliberately ...
-u-' So you can't admit it's badly written.

Right.  3 pages of argument .... I'm just wasting my breath here.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: April 23, 2009, 08:02:23 PM
So you can't admit it's badly written.

I can admit it's badly written from an unrealistic expectations point of view. I think it's written quite well being a '93 action game that comes packaged with a manual. If you want to jump 3 generations ahead, go play IHX.

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #92 on: April 23, 2009, 08:12:12 PM
I can admit it's badly written from an unrealistic expectations point of view. I think it's written quite well being a '93 action game that comes packaged with a manual. If you want to jump 3 generations ahead, go play IHX.
Yeah, expecting them to write a clear and accurate sentence is sooooo unrealistic.  ::)

Of course it's only been ... what?  A decade?  Over?  So it's only been over a decade of people tripping over that sentence, so I guess with proof like that, it's unrealistic to expect you to admit it's a confusing line.   :\

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: April 23, 2009, 08:18:24 PM
And you're only tripping over it for a decade thanks to lousy localizations. Take up the pitchforks and protest to Capcom of America.

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #94 on: April 23, 2009, 08:19:23 PM
And you're only tripping over it for a decade thanks to lousy localizations. Take up the pitchforks and protest to Capcom of America.
Except that it's also in Rockman X.  So even your beloved Japanese Rockman fails.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: April 23, 2009, 08:22:46 PM
You should have read the manual of my beloved japanese MegaMan. But you didn't, raise the pitchforks.

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #96 on: April 23, 2009, 08:24:31 PM
You should have read the manual of my beloved japanese MegaMan. But you didn't, raise the pitchforks.
Oh, this has gotten so mature.... ::)

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: April 23, 2009, 08:27:01 PM
Point still stands.

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #98 on: April 23, 2009, 08:27:37 PM