I am always the last get cool stuff

Waifu · 1463

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
on: April 20, 2011, 05:53:28 PM
I never get the stuff when it comes out early but now that I have job, I hoped to stop tthat only learn that Nintendo has a new HD system over the horizon. Sure, I don't have to churn out $1000 for a gaming system but still I always feel like I am the last kid to get something and it irritates that I may not always get the cool stuff early. I just got  Wii not too long ago but now with Nintendo's new system in the workls, they may not support the Wii anymore and there are still games to buy. Man, this sucks although it is not all bad I just got a PS2 that same year and I enjoy it immensely. Has anyone esle always felt the last to get anything?

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 07:05:52 PM
I'm kinda in the same boat like you, except that I don't have a job. Years before, I didn't get these games as soon as they came out, or get games as frequently as I'm getting them now. Right now I got my hands on Mario Kart DS 2 months ago, and that game came out like 6 years ago. So I'm pretty much a dinosaur with Mario Kart DS... I got my copy of Marvel VS. Capcom 3 kinda late, and the online players are already kicking my ass in that game. I never even knew about Triggerheart Exelica (even though Warashi half-assed the XBLA version), Shadow Complex, or any XBLA game until I got my own Xbox 360 S since I played with my brother's crappy old Xbox 360 because the f-ing thing couldn't get me online. Even now I haven't got to experience a DSi or DSi XL, and yet where already at 3DS' era and I missed out on all these DSiWare games like Shantae. Heck, I'm even thinking of holding off 3DS until my next birthday because I can't think of any games I'd want for it that's already out or that's going to come out in the U.S.

Offline Kieran

• He's just a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 12:10:36 AM
You realize that it's going to be another year before the new console is even released, right?

The Other Side
http://www.crowdedstreet.net
irc.esper.net #theotherside

Commander Shepard: *stares blankly at a video of scantily clad asari dancers* ...What kind of hotel is this?
Liara T'Soni: It is a luxury resort with an... exotic edge.  Azure is slang for a part of the asari body in some places on Illium.
Shepard: Where?
Liara: The lower reaches, near the bottom.
Shepard: I meant, "where on the asari body?"
Liara: So did I.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 06:00:40 AM
Even so, it still sucks and I still miss the cool stuff.