Inafune: "I look around Tokyo Games Show, and everyone’s making awful games."

Jericho · 5528

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
*Shrug* Take it up with Inafune. :\

I personally love sushi.

But I just quoted it because it made me lol.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline UrielManX7

• Maverick Hunter Rank A
  • Robot Master
  • Justice will always win
    • View Profile
It seems that the universe's entrophy is growing bigger and bigger... damn second thermodynamic law!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
What?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Eh, Inafune's entitled to his own opinion. But I got a message for him: If you feel so successful, congratulations. Keep on doing what you're doing. [/not sarcasm]

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline UrielManX7

• Maverick Hunter Rank A
  • Robot Master
  • Justice will always win
    • View Profile
What?
The second law of thermodynamics is an expression of the universal principle of decay observable in nature. This decay is measured and expressed in terms of a physical property called entropy, stating that the entropy of an isolated system can never decrease. It will tend to increase over time if not at thermodynamic equilibrium, reaching a maximum value when equilibrium is reached.
Entropy is a macroscopic property of a system that is a measure of the microscopic disorder within the system.
So in other words, everything is condemded to total decay over time. AKA everything goes to waste sooner or later and video games arent the exception.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
I think I just got smarter!

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
I feel bad because I understood everything before the "so in other words" summary. XD

Aresian

I wish that were one of the absolutes in this universe. I guess in retrospect, it's a good thing it is not an absolute.

Gaming would be doomed to die after all.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Before you know it, we will be using live humans to act as our characters!!! XD

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Before you know it, we will be using live humans to act as our characters!!! XD
Mortal Kombat already did that

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Prince of Persia did that even earlier.