Retro Rockman items for sale!!! Including SNES X3

Jaxel · 3106

Offline Jaxel

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
on: February 21, 2009, 07:36:46 PM
Sadly, the economic conditions are forcing me to part with some beloved items in my collection.

Here is a rundown: Mega Man X1, Mega Man X3 (SNES!!!!), Donkey Kong Country 1 (Ok, not Rockman, but still...), MM8 Limited Edition, Mega Man 3 (NES), AND Rockman 9 Arrange album (SEALED)

Everything works perfectly, and I just replaced the battery in the DKC cart so it should save files for another 10 years or so. Anyway, I need to the money to keep myself afloat. Least you should feel sorry for me as I will be getting a new job in April and plan on re-buying most of these gems off Ebay. As hard as it is to part with my originals, I gotta do what I need to survive.

PIC: http://wa2.images.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/jaxel/100_0248.jpg?v=270000

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 08:03:20 PM
dibs on X3.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 08:23:43 PM
man, id buy, but I have no moneyz.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 10:30:52 PM
So wait, which versions of Mega Man X 3 are considered "rare" and which ones are considered "common"?

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 10:36:49 PM
This counts as advertising, however it's obvious that RPM members are interested in what you have here. I'm going to move this to Off the Wall.

I may just pick something out too, if I can figure out my budget problem.

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 10:39:47 PM
So, just curious as to set a price floor (ceiling?), how much would you like for that X3?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 01:10:44 AM
So wait, which versions of Mega Man X 3 are considered "rare" and which ones are considered "common"?

SNES X3 is rare, Saturn/PSX Version is Rare (In america, Europe its Common), PC is unknown to me.

I have actually seen a copy of X3 in my local Toy-Riffic store, $150 For Cartridge only, what a ripoff.

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 01:20:42 AM
I have actually seen a copy of X3 in my local Toy-Riffic store, $150 For Cartridge only, what a ripoff.

Really? Their like, $10 at the mall where I live.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 22, 2009, 01:30:14 AM
the Snes version is pretty rare, because the PS1 version with the Cutscenes came out almost right after and overlapped it with its "superior" music, and cutscenes. :P

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Jaxel

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 22, 2009, 04:53:02 PM
I've got a bid for $65 on X3...so I suppose the first person to break $70 will get it. Thats about what I could get on ebay for it anyway. Oh and just a quick note, X1 does come with a box. Its bent but in good shape, pics coming...

Really? Their like, $10 at the mall where I live.

I suggest you run to that store and buy every copy...or better yet give me the location of the mall.

Offline OKeijiDragon

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 09:00:22 PM
Jaxel, I would have offered you $100 for all those games, but I'm broke as hell right now. As you can see on my sig, I'm resorting to sell my crap on eBay. How much would you want for the Arrange Album, though?