Protoman Blues · 396421

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4975 on: September 30, 2014, 09:04:16 AM
"Honestly I wasn't really paying attention ehehe," Taylor replied with a bit of a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of her head awkwardly at the same time.

"She's hopeless sometimes..." HeatGabumon said quietly.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, Sam agreed.

(PAGE 200 PAGEBREAK GET!

What do I win? :P)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4976 on: September 30, 2014, 09:10:50 AM
"Fair enough I suppose." Borock-bot said simply as he kept an eye on Zeta since he knows she's never seen the Lust FRESCA before and is bound to ask about it.  Though he's not sure how she would react to the revelation of it considering how she reacts when a stranger tries to court her, usually with disastrous results. 

Though the Lust he sees in Lami is a healthy amount rather than a destructive amount, and her other FRESCA's are much stronger than the Lust.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4977 on: September 30, 2014, 11:27:58 PM
"I assume that it would be quicker and safer... honestly, Fxeni didn't really mention why," Ariani replies to Arche with a slight shrug.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4978 on: September 30, 2014, 11:46:21 PM
"Because most of us are still pretty banged up from the Zero Joe fight and would only just get in the way right now if we aren't at full strength. Don't you need some rest too like the rest of us?  As much as I want to help him I really can't since I know I might not be strong enough to do so. 

That and for some reason I suddenly developed fire powers and don't know how well I can control them, last thing I want to do is accidentally burn him." Asch sighed.

"Fire powers?" Borock-bot questioned as Zeta temporarily looked away from Lami and Arche when she heard fire powers.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4979 on: September 30, 2014, 11:55:15 PM
"Fire powers? I think we'll get along just fine..." HeatGabumon replied with a smile. "I mean, fire is my whole thing. It's even in my name!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4980 on: October 01, 2014, 12:39:28 AM
"Aw are you leaving already handsome?" Lami said as she pulled off her best puppy dog eyes impression.

"Y-Yeah, afraid so... and afraid of you..." Arche said the last part under his breath.

Phi looked at Lami, "Your knight in shining armor here told me that he'll, and I quote, "dream of Lami" and "miss her lots" while he's away. Isn't that right, Arche?" A sly grin appeared on her face.

"What?!" He glared at Phi.

"You crazy kids and your daydreaming!" She nudged his arm.

"Oh, Arche, why didn't you just tell me? I'm going to miss you lots, too!" Lami ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Savor this moment while you can, Phi. Savor. It. While. You. Can." He muttered as he held her.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4981 on: October 01, 2014, 01:01:13 AM
Zeta looked at Arche and Lami and started to squee in happiness.

"That's..... cute?" Asch said in an unsure tone. 

"At least Zeta is smiling again." Borock-bot sighed.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4982 on: October 01, 2014, 01:59:30 AM
"Wait, you have to understand, I didn't actually say-"

"Shhh, don't speak," Lami placed her finger on his lips, "Just imagine it's only the two of us in this room. Right here. Right now. And we're dining on the balcony of a nice romantic Italian restaurant. Oh! The waiter is skating towards us, and handing out the menu~"

".... why is the waiter roller skating...?" Arche said dryly.

"Would you two lovebirds like for me to skate on over some breadsticks to start the meal?" Phi sarcastically chimed in.

"I think you've said quite enough for today, Phi!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4983 on: October 01, 2014, 02:24:29 AM
"Is there actually a restaurant that actually has roller skating waiters?" Asch asked in curiousity.

"A fast food restaurant maybe." Borock-bot said dryly.

"I kind of want to see that now." Asch mused.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4984 on: October 01, 2014, 02:48:41 AM
"I heard one opened up by the mountains my lair resides within," Taylor said.

ONLY SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULD NEED A WHOLE MOUNTAIN TO LIVE INSIDE, Sam commented dryly.

"Well we don't use the whole mountain... just a small part of it. Plus there's a great view!" HeatGabumon added.

(The mountains I speak of would be on that Map of RPM if, you know, IT WAS EVER UPDATED)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4985 on: October 01, 2014, 03:17:01 AM
Meanwhile back outside the Fxenodrome, the two men stood at a standstill. The tension in the air was thick, as they stared each other down. Fxeni gripped Yamalok tightly in his hands as he focused on his opponent. Hel tilts her head as she observes the scene, examining the target they were hunting. He seems familiar somehow... she ponders while looking at him.

Fxeni suddenly dashes at the General, thrusting Yamalok towards him in spear mode. He dodges it swiftly, and counters with a slash of his scythe. Fxeni dodged in return as well, and he attacked once more in scythe mode. They attacked each other viciously, none of them connecting. It was as if they could tell what the other would do before they did it.

Something's... odd about this, Fxeni thought as he attacked. His head started to throb painfully, and he could sense everything that his opponent would do. Trying to tune out the pain, he dodged and weaver through the General's attacks. He saw an opening and swung Yamalok up with his full strength, thwacking against the General's arm with a loud clang.

Clang? Oh ri- Fxeni starts to think, but is interrupted by a swift punch to the gut from the other robotic arm that sends him flying back. Yamalok tumbles to the ground next to the General.

"Pitiful," the General says as he walks up to Fxeni. "To think that so many people their hopes in you... such nonsense."

"I seem to recall winning last time," Fxeni retorted as he got back up.

"Yet I live. Some God of Death you are," the General spouted as he approached. "You're nothing but a fraud."

"I have little attachment to the name," Fxeni said as he dash forward again. He pulled out his blaster and shot quickly at the General. One of the shots pinged off the eye section of his mask, scorching a hole in it. As he yelped in pain, Fxeni took the opportunity to roundhouse kick him in the face, knocking the mask clean off. Fxeni watches as it tumbles to the ground, the electronics sizzling from the blaster shot. He glances up at the face of the General, this being the first glimpse he's ever had of it. Shock comes over him as he steps backwards, aiming his blaster at his unmasked opponent.

"Get a good glimpse while you can, whelp... it will be the last face you see!" the General exclaims with a sneer. Aside from some reconstructed robotic segments, the human face was a mirror image of Fxeni's own. He then started attacking Fxeni with his scythe.

"If you're what I think you are... why would you be following an evil emperor?!" Fxeni yelled, firing in retaliation as he dodged.

"Evil? That's merely a matter of perspective... only under the Emperor can there be true peace!" the General exclaims. "That's what that prophecy truly was."

Rather than entertain his opponent's ravings, Fxeni decided to rush over to Yamalok. He managed to grab it, at the price of getting a swift kick to the chest. He rolled on the ground and quickly regained his composure, then returned to attacking the General.

"The Emerald God of Death will defeat all enemies and restore peace, yes? I never believed in prophecies," Fxeni said as he parried the attacks that were sent his way.

"You should... you see, I am the true Emerald God of Death, the one true Reaper. Once I donned that name, one by one the blasted Resistance whelps all fell to my plans... Only feeble remnants remained, and they would have been dealt with quickly if it weren't for your meddling," the General, more formally known as the Reaper to his enemies, boasted.

"Ahhh... I get it now. You're just like Quickie... twisted by Wily II. I have no qualms putting you down knowing this," Fxeni said as he stabbed through one of Reaper's arms with Yamalok.

"You have not the right to speak his name!" Reaper yelled, kicking Fxeni away once more. He held his arm that was stabbed, which was now sparking. "I tire of you! I shall end you, and this filthy world you call home!"

"The only thing ending here is your babble," Fxeni said as he spat blood aside. "Lets end this."

(Stopping this here for now, mainly because I need a break from writing. Also don't want to Wall-O-Text it up too much.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4986 on: October 01, 2014, 03:19:20 AM
(The plot thickens...  8))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4987 on: October 01, 2014, 05:48:42 AM
(Jeez it seems like in every dimension there's someone who was evil and served Wily, here it's Quickie, another it was Lord Lewis, and now evil cyborg Fxeni.  Plot thickens indeed.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4988 on: October 01, 2014, 06:40:38 AM
Phi suddenly turned her head and looked out through the door. She bit her nail and squinted her eyes as if she was suspicious of something.

Arche took notice, "What is it?"

"No, it's... nothing..." Phi trailed off.

"It sure doesn't seem like nothing. I've seen that look before, you know," Arche exclaimed.

"Do you two have some sort of history or something?" Lami asked.

He nodded, "I've known her since she was very young."

"Look, it's nothing. Really," Phi stated, though Arche could see it in her eyes that something was making her a bit uneasy. However, he decided not to press the matter further.

"Okay then..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4989 on: October 02, 2014, 01:14:45 AM
"I heard one opened up by the mountains my lair resides within," Taylor said.

ONLY SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULD NEED A WHOLE MOUNTAIN TO LIVE INSIDE, Sam commented dryly.

"Well we don't use the whole mountain... just a small part of it. Plus there's a great view!" HeatGabumon added.

(The mountains I speak of would be on that Map of RPM if, you know, IT WAS EVER UPDATED)
"....You have a lair?" Asch asked dryly.

"Oh that's so cool!  Is there some awesome top secret stuff up there like a Cave Basement? Indoor Jaccuzi? Swarm of pet Bats?" Zeta asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Why would you want a swarm of pet bats?" Asch asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Do you have any idea how awesome bats are?!" Zeta said with excitement "Most of them eat bugs, they can spread seeds and pollinate plants, and thier droppings can even be used as some damn good fertilizer!  I should know I use bat guano all the time and my flowers never looked better! Plus they're so cute, like flying rats!  Hell even Bruce Wayne knows they're awesome, and it's hard to top how awesome Bruce Wayne is!"

"....Okay....." Asch said slowly.

(Warning bats also have diseases that can be transfered to humans like rabies.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4990 on: October 02, 2014, 02:54:33 AM
"Yeah I've kinda moved all the bats out of my lair. I'd rather not risk having bat guano all over my pad, ya know? But the areas below my lair still have plenty of bats, so they're not all gone," Taylor explained to Zeta before turning to Asch. "And yes I have a lair. It's more of a house, but it's also built into the side of a mountain. Therefore, lair. Perhaps I can show y'all around sometime?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4991 on: October 02, 2014, 03:06:23 AM
"EEEEEEEEE yay bats!" Zeta squeed.

"Sure I wouldn't mind that, maybe I can take Sakura to that restaurant you were talking about." Asch replied still a bit weirded out about her excitement of bats.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4992 on: October 02, 2014, 03:41:45 AM
"Be warned though, for security purposes the only way in there is via the Digital World. Have to go there and head to a specific terminal that deposits you right in the entryway," HeatGabumon explained.

"Yeah, with this war going on it's always better to be safe than be sorry. It being only accessible via the Digital World also grants it some protections, as it kinda exists in a space between the two worlds," Taylor added. "I have no idea how it works or why but it's a great security measure so I've just gone with it," she finished with a chuckle.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4993 on: October 02, 2014, 03:43:28 AM
"Huh...how can a human like you and Sakura access that again?" Asch asked.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4994 on: October 02, 2014, 03:48:52 AM
THAT'S WHERE I COME IN... OR RATHER THE TERMINAL I INHABIT. THE DIGIVICE HERE GRANTS ACCESS TO THE DIGITAL WORLD. ORDINARILY ONLY A BEARER OF A DIGIVICE CAN ENTER THE DIGITAL WORLD, BUT SAPPH KNEW THIS. THAT'S WHY I HAVE SOME CONTROL OVER THAT. IF THIS MORON HERE ALLOWS IT...

"HEY! I'm not a moron!" Taylor interjected.

YES YOU ARE. ALL HUMANS ARE MORONS TO ME. ANYWAYS, IF TAYLOR ALLOWS IT, I CAN GRANT ACCESS TO THE DIGITAL WORLD FOR THOSE WITHOUT DIGIVICES. ONLY ABOUT 5 EXTRA PEOPLE, OF COURSE, BUT STILL MORE THAN WOULD NORMALLY BE ALLOWED, Sam explained.

"Yeah what he said," Taylor added. "I honestly didn't know he could do that..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4995 on: October 02, 2014, 03:50:39 AM
"Huh that's convenient, I wonder if Sapph can carry more with his digivice since he made you." Asch pondered.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4996 on: October 02, 2014, 03:58:12 AM
I'M HONESTLY AMAZED HE WAS ABLE TO DO WHAT HE DID WITH ME, BUT PROBABLY. I MEAN IF HE DID IT ONCE HE PROBABLY COULD DO IT AGAIN, Sam replied.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4997 on: October 02, 2014, 04:01:51 AM
"That would make sense." Asch nodded.

"I can't wait to see it!" Zeta said still cheerful.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4998 on: October 02, 2014, 05:16:29 AM
(Has anyone ever explored the Digital World in this RP? And by explore, I mean a post describing an adventure in the Digital World.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4999 on: October 02, 2014, 05:19:16 AM
(Taylor probably did touch upon it briefly, I don't think Sapph did though but he had to if he has 30 Digimon in his possession.)