The "What are you currently playing?" Thread

Saber · 730925

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #2875 on: March 12, 2012, 08:13:56 PM
Just got my Level 100 Reshiram.  So tomorrow I start exploring the Pokemon Dream World again, I guess (I STILL need to drudge my way through getting enough points for my frikkin' Dream World Dratini....)
Haha, oh my, you are still trying? Whew, I am not the only one. Its really hard to gather up 10,000 DW points, isn't?

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #2876 on: March 13, 2012, 01:26:05 AM
I took a long break, but if I'm going to do ANYTHING further in White, then that comes first.  Not that I don't like Haxorus, but Dragonite is still the top of the line in my book.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Archer

Reply #2877 on: March 13, 2012, 02:28:53 AM
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

I'm still annoyed the DLC for that never got a release here, I wanted to play as Marida and the Kshatriya dammit

and yeah yeah "there's ways to get dlc from other regions blah blah blah" you don't need to tell me.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #2878 on: March 13, 2012, 05:47:33 AM
I took a long break, but if I'm going to do ANYTHING further in White, then that comes first.  Not that I don't like Haxorus, but Dragonite is still the top of the line in my book.
Same here. I love my Garchomp, but that 4x ice weakness hurts too much and Dragonite's DW ability is too good to pass up.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2879 on: March 13, 2012, 08:24:17 AM
Finishing up the collection of the Precursor Orbs in Jak 3. Which will conclude my run through the Jak and Daxter Collection.

EDIT: Beat it, finished with the Trilogy, I can't believe I missed these during the PS2 era, other than Jak 2 I really enjoyed the series (I liked the story in Jak 2, just not the gameplay.)

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #2880 on: March 13, 2012, 08:39:36 AM
I'm still annoyed the DLC for that never got a release here, I wanted to play as Marida and the Kshatriya dammit

and yeah yeah "there's ways to get dlc from other regions blah blah blah" you don't need to tell me.
I was gonna say, yeah, it appears for me. I've heard a lot of times that SCE NZ seems to be the only local store not to get it, but at least you didn't get exorbitant regional pricing so just do it to pay in Euros if you really want it.
Then again, I don't have any of the DLC myself because PSN still scares the whatsits out of me.

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2881 on: March 14, 2012, 04:14:26 AM
Starting up Tales of Graces F, its been a while since I last played Symphonia but I don't appear to have any trouble with getting accustomed to the game.

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2882 on: March 14, 2012, 05:32:56 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lX3YG9p-_A[/youtube]

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #2883 on: March 14, 2012, 06:28:47 PM
After spending 4 hours on the last damn mission, I have finally perfected it. Which means I am finally finished with the PilotWings game. Now back to trying to get the gold pieces in Mario Kart 7.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2884 on: March 15, 2012, 12:07:14 AM
I finished playing Journey. The most profound and amazing 3 hours of my life.

The music score, lighting, atmosphere, flying, co-operative play and really everything about it is incredible. It's a fun pick-up and-play game for sure. Meeting up with nameless folks from around the world to experience the beauty with you feels great.

Finishing up the collection of the Precursor Orbs in Jak 3. Which will conclude my run through the Jak and Daxter Collection.

EDIT: Beat it, finished with the Trilogy, I can't believe I missed these during the PS2 era, other than Jak 2 I really enjoyed the series (I liked the story in Jak 2, just not the gameplay.)

Your next Jak game should be Daxter. I didn't find it as addictive as the PS2 series, but it was still fun.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #2885 on: March 15, 2012, 12:11:25 AM
The only small flaw with Daxter (PSP) is that it's not so easy to backtrack to previous levels and collect everything, but it can be done through chapter/level select.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2886 on: March 15, 2012, 12:42:14 AM
Your next Jak game should be Daxter. I didn't find it as addictive as the PS2 series, but it was still fun.

I don't have a PSP. I would get one but I think my money would be better off saved for a Vita down the line.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #2887 on: March 15, 2012, 02:18:47 AM
Get Vita once it can play "backup copies". 8D

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #2888 on: March 16, 2012, 03:47:23 AM
Crescent Pale Mist (PC). Managed to find and kill that one boss in mook clothing in Chapter 5 to boost the effect my Royal Honey with Hermit's Honey (went from +1,000 Max HP / +25 Max PM / +25 Max CP to +10,000 Max HP / +100 Max PM / +100 Max CP). Maybe now I can face that Nightmare Ghost S.O.B. in Chapter 3 to get Nightmare mode... as soon as I slaughter 10,000+ enemies... :\

Leaving my Xbox on with Radiant Silvergun on as I type this out my Wii Opera bowser. 'Bout pop in Panzer Dragoon Orta or Borderlands if my are able to play tonight on another excursion at T-Bone Junction.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #2889 on: March 16, 2012, 03:50:33 AM
Leaving my Xbox on with Radiant Silvergun

Oh good, you decided to finally finish this up.
Once you have maxed out lives, Story Mode will be easy. XD

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2890 on: March 22, 2012, 11:38:55 PM
Oh good, you decided to finally finish this up.
Once you have maxed out lives, Story Mode will be easy. XD
Yeah but ever since I got it I've still haven't beaten Story Mode. Why did I curse myself to suck at these games? ;O;

And how come Guardian Heroes got an update yet Radiant Silvergun still has that bug where you get a Game Over in Story Mode...? I want more better 4:3 support and more Saturn features...

Posted on: March 16, 2012, 04:14:48
My copy of RE4 Wii Edition just arrived this minute and I'm gonna pop this in my Wii and cap somes fools. Excuse me... </wii> 8)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2891 on: March 23, 2012, 02:35:06 PM
I'm going to take a small break from Tales of Graces F since I forgot to save before going into an area with some nasty enemies, so now I'm back at the beginning of the chapter I was on.

Not a terribly big deal, it won't take very long to get back to where I was, and its a NG+ anyway so it's not like this is the first time I've done this chapter.

Offline Da Dood

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Dood Trigger!
    • View Profile
Reply #2892 on: March 24, 2012, 08:02:04 PM
Ninja Gaiden 3. This game is so weird.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2893 on: March 24, 2012, 08:06:08 PM
Borrowed The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Almost out of Lanayru Mining Facility. It's okay I guess.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #2894 on: March 25, 2012, 05:14:46 AM
I completed Sine Mora. (Official Site)

It's one of the most fun Bullet Hell games I played, and good for a XBLA game. ^^

The story is dark and has a mature theme. The characters even swears in the dialogs.
The artwork is great and the environments in the stages is beautiful!

Some of the challenges were tough, like beating Arcade with only the main weapon, and beat a stage on Intense without collecting any items.

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Superjustinbros

• It's me.
  • Resistance Member
  • Something
    • View Profile
    • Super Justin: The Blog
Reply #2895 on: March 26, 2012, 02:49:17 AM
Sonic Robo Blast 2. Good, but a little hard to learn at first (IMO).

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2896 on: March 26, 2012, 07:28:48 AM
I completed Sine Mora. (Official Site)

It's one of the most fun Bullet Hell games I played, and good for a XBLA game. ^^

The story is dark and has a mature theme. The characters even swears in the dialogs.
The artwork is great and the environments in the stages is beautiful!

Some of the challenges were tough, like beating Arcade with only the main weapon, and beat a stage on Intense without collecting any items.
I was surprised to see Mahiro Maeda, the artist who worked on Blue Submarine No. 6 and Animatrix among other worked on the bosses for Sine Mora. Then again, I didn't know who he was until I played the demo. It was a long since I've seen Blue Submarine No. 6 and the last time I've watched it was original Japanese version online somewhere (might of been ZOMG Anime) years ago and many years ago when the English version aired on Toonami. Good times...
when Cartoon Network wasn't making retarded live-action shows like Level-Up

I'm interested into getting this but the $15 price tag kinda steep since I'm still holding out 2440 MSP ($30.50) for Skullgirls and Vanguard or Dust: An Elysian Tail, but I suppose it's better than RayStorm HD ($15 and no online play or other special features? ef you, Taito). Back on topic...

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition. Finished Seperate Ways and man does it feel like a more harder Assignment Ada. Got Chicago Typewriter for Leon and blasting away mooks, mafia style. Also working Professional mode for the godly version of the P.R.L. 412.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #2897 on: March 26, 2012, 01:55:59 PM
Deux Ex: Human Revolution -- Made some bad choices... Now I have to storm my way into the police station.
Ocarina of Time 3D -- Finally spending some more time on this. Got stuck after Goron Mountain, and in a night's play, I think I'm up to almost finishing the Jabu Jabu dungeon.
And spending a lot of hours on Skyrim which I started on Friday, causing a pile of shame to stack up...

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Da Dood

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Dood Trigger!
    • View Profile
Reply #2898 on: March 31, 2012, 04:20:12 PM
Finally got an 85 HP start in Symphony of the Night. That was hard. Why so complicated, air dash? :|

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #2899 on: April 02, 2012, 02:52:07 AM
Lessies.. Disgaea 2. Commando is a felon of the third degree now. Not once I went into court with the right character, haha. Also took care of the Geo Puzzle.. That [parasitic bomb] was getting annoying. Both Taro and Tink here seem to be a bit more expoitable now (Milk + Multi Hit and MASSIVE ground to cover).

Kurtis Sightings: 01 Rescue, 01 Feild (Item World).

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.