Police Girl · 177577

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #525 on: June 24, 2013, 12:45:00 PM
Except this time I won't stupidly stand up for them.

Learned my mistake from that last time (plus, upon further reflection, that was dumb of me to do, and I apologize for wasting all y'all's time with that idiocy of mine).

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #526 on: June 24, 2013, 06:32:00 PM
It's only an RP if everyone can participate. It's a group effort, the point is to interact with other people. Making characters that can only be defeated by other characters you made is not interacting with other people. That's the long and short of it, nothing else needs to be said.

I'm happy to see more villains in the RP. There were far too many on the resistance side in comparison to the wily side. So much so I was considering going on the neutral side to balance things out (help civilians and fight whoever got in the way type of thing). Now that there's more villains, I don't feel like I should do that. It would just be nice to fight against villains that I can at least survive against, even if I get my ass handed to me in the end.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #527 on: June 24, 2013, 06:54:26 PM
Well, that settles it then. I'm just gonna outright quit the WilyRP. I'm obviously wasting my entire lifetime trying to join in RPM's idea of fun. I can only go as far as a joke character that insults other characters for being a buncha wussies, while I still retain my Godliness. Go ahead and edit my characters and [parasitic bomb] out, because its just meaningless I try to have my thinking-cap on at all times when it comes to god-modding just to defend my case.

Moral of the story, it sucks to be a villain and a hero, but its a lotta fun being on neutral all the time. I'll just stick to art and make a mockery out of the RPM characters.

Gonna go read Hitomi's posts and see if I can learn anything from her. Since she amuses me.

Yep, it's as I feared.

You're not mature enough to handle this place; possibly the internet as well.

Specifically critism in this case. Critism of which everyone has made in-depth points of your character screwing with everyone elses fun.

Remember what I said about not wanting to see more of your childish behavior? I wasn't [tornado fang]ing around.

I'll give you one last chance. Continue and your ass is outta here.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #528 on: June 24, 2013, 07:01:56 PM
Yep, it's as I feared.

You're not mature enough to handle this place; possibly the internet as well.

Specifically critism in this case. Critism of which everyone has made in-depth points of your character screwing with everyone elses fun.

DEJA. [chameleon sting]ing. VU.

But in all seriousness I don't think I brought up any major points I just called him out on godmodding in the first places.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #529 on: June 24, 2013, 07:04:47 PM
But in all seriousness I don't think I brought up any major points I just called him out on godmodding in the first places.

Well, mainly Mirby, Tron, Fox and Quickie then.

I simply restated them.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #530 on: June 24, 2013, 07:40:51 PM
Is everyone cool if we still go to St. Acidburg to see the destruction or do you just want to go to the Weapon's Shack and then go back to the Sex Station.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #531 on: June 24, 2013, 07:44:45 PM
The Weapon's Shack first. Remember Arche and Keco need new weapons.

Perhaps we could go to St. Acidburg after the Weapon's Shack?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #532 on: June 24, 2013, 07:45:32 PM
That's what I meant, going to St. Acidburg at all.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #533 on: June 24, 2013, 07:47:13 PM
MCH, you remind me of a past version of myself.

Long story short, grow up. I get what you're trying to do. You're hoping that if you cry and kick and scream and inform everybody that they have made you miserable, they may turn around and go, "Oooh, we're so sorry, we're so wrong, let's just let you do such and such." The truth is that in reality, in the people who really matter in your life, it will stop working. Sometimes you don't get what you want. I have been denied what I wanted for years. But that doesn't mean that you'll never get anything out of life. You're just looking in the wrong place. Honestly I may have been doing so myself for a long time. I just hope you mature as I will; as we all will.

*turns back to the discussion now in progress*

I'm cool with watching St. Acidburg.

what

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #534 on: June 24, 2013, 07:52:11 PM
That's what I meant, going to St. Acidburg at all.

Sure.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #535 on: June 24, 2013, 11:53:58 PM
Right now, I'm in a similar predicament with the Pokemon RP.  I like to play with NPCs and I will populate the story with them.  The problem is, I end up usually being the only one who actively controls those NPCs.

Psst.  Guys.  Feel free to grab any of the Team Rocket characters and go nuts.  I'm not staking any claim.  That's why I left my last post open-ended.

But, anyway, that actually sometimes happens, even with experienced RPers.  A campaign will sometimes end up with one person taking the lead and then advancing the story and trying to still play fair with the NPCs against their own character.  I encounter this a lot, and I'm used to it, but it makes play difficult, and I end up being extra hard on my own characters because I don't want to show any bias.

MCH, if Kathy falls into the NPC category, encourage others to take control of her.  Throw in other NPCs and encourage others to use them.  It may not work right away, as from experience, I have had to practically give other players the NPCs and tell them point-blank that that particular character is under their control.  This happened a lot with a friend of mine.  He controlled one character, when I was juggling not only mine, but any NPCs.

I'm not sure if this is the case with the Wily RP, but it is with the Pokemon RP on the Team Rocket end, and the situation is similar in that we're controlling our own characters' weaknesses.  Encourage others to join in, supply them with an endless amount of NPCs.  Supply them with props and items within the setting that they can use.  I gave Team Rocket an armory, for example.

This way, if you're the one advancing the story, you can still make it a group effort by encouraging participation with the NPCs.

That said, Team Rocket has an army.  They've got Mewtwo, Wily, and Ahrzayl cornered in an elevator.  Got plenty of NPCS, several with names.  Pick one, or two, or more, or add your own.  If you're in Domino's group, you start play armed to the teeth.  Join in!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #536 on: June 25, 2013, 12:00:13 AM
I kinda wanted to bring N in at one point, if Mewtwo escapes I'll have him join Wily's party.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #537 on: June 25, 2013, 12:02:29 AM
Does N have any connection to Team Rocket?  He can join in their current operation.  Or, he could use their operation as a cover for his own infiltration.  Lots of opportunities, as even Giovanni's distracted.  They're all focused on Mewtwo right now, perfect time to sneak in, perhaps get some classified information, sabotage the place, or whatever.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #538 on: June 25, 2013, 12:08:19 AM
I'm not in that RP but this is general pokemon related stuff so...

N is part of Team Plasma. Basically Unova's Team Rocket although they have no affiliation.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #539 on: June 25, 2013, 12:09:18 AM
No but he's similar to Mewtwo in a way, I mentioned him when Mewtwo was talking about his part.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #540 on: June 25, 2013, 12:12:59 AM
So, would there be any sort of rivalry between the organizations?  Team Rocket would love to rule the world and they have agents everywhere.  It's a large organized crime syndicate.  Now, Team Plasma, should Team Rocket encroach on their turf, would no doubt engage in a turf war.  You have different syndicates fighting over the same territory.  Team Plasma, if they're worth their salt, would consider expanding beyond their region, where they would come up against Team Rocket, so why not try to ruin them?

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #541 on: June 25, 2013, 12:14:11 AM
So, would there be any sort of rivalry between the organizations?  Team Rocket would love to rule the world and they have agents everywhere.  It's a large organized crime syndicate.  Now, Team Plasma, should Team Rocket encroach on their turf, would no doubt engage in a turf war.  You have different syndicates fighting over the same territory.  Team Plasma, if they're worth their salt, would consider expanding beyond their region, where they would come up against Team Rocket, so why not try to ruin them?

This sounds like those Pokeymenz anime episodes that never aired.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #542 on: June 25, 2013, 12:19:30 AM
Nah N is not part of Team Plasma anymore, he does have the other Dragon and I just wanted to add him in for fun.  I might even pair him and Sakura up maybe.

[spoiler]She did kiss him once.[/spoiler]

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #543 on: June 25, 2013, 12:20:44 AM
D'awww... :3

Hey, the more, the merrier.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #544 on: June 25, 2013, 01:48:37 AM
GAH! I keep getting dragged about in RL and made unable to post. T^T

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #545 on: June 25, 2013, 02:07:23 AM
Don't worry about it too much. Personal life comes first.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #546 on: June 25, 2013, 02:10:39 AM
At least Darth Real Life keeps you away from the drama. :P

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #547 on: June 25, 2013, 02:15:37 AM
So, anything new that I'm missing in Wilypocalypse and Pokemon?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #548 on: June 25, 2013, 02:21:11 AM
Quickie's fighting Jessie in a test to prove herself and perhaps get some assistance from the trio, while Mewtwo, Wily, and Ahrzayl are cornered in an elevator, with Domino and her troops surrounding them, armed with assault rifles.  Giovanni is on his way to their location, currently, wanting the final shot.  

The rest of the group are watching Quickie battle with her two Pokemon and borrowed Togekiss, and so far, Quickie is winning, despite being a lousy trainer.  Jessie's about to have a coronary over it, while James and Meowth have since had second thoughts.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #549 on: June 25, 2013, 02:21:38 AM
Nope.

Well you missed a hissy fit regarding Wilypocalypse but that was more in the General RP thread sooo....