CHEESE AND MACARONI!!
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
I'd love that. ^o^ Put me in a white ballerina dress (and any accessories you think will fit) and the dance is on~ x3
Done, though like said, you're gonna have to wait a while for it. Wanna finish the rest of my RMs sprite sheets and some pics before moving on to anything else.

Posted on: March 14, 2010, 01:23:41 PM
SorryIcouldn'tupdatelastweekwasstresseddepressedobsessedandstuffanywayhere'sdanewstuffenjoybye

[spoiler=Marker Practice]
I tried working with markers, to both practice and have some colored pics in my portafolio.

I liked it, and I'll probably color some more pics with markers (but not before I get a certain color). Shame that the scanner ruins the quality a bit. It looks much better in person.

As some of you can most likely tell, I need more practice. You'll also notice that Anymu/Liloryjeil has a tan, redish skin color. This is mostly due to the DAMN CRAYOLA MARKERS NOT HAVING AN ACTUAL CREAM/SAND COLOR, EVEN WHEN THE DAMN MARKER HAS THAT SAME COLOR IN IT'S DAMN CAP!!...

So I had to be creative and try to make it a bit more like the original design with what colors I did have.

And whadda you know, she looks better with this skin color. You'll also notice I kinda changed the lighting of the pic a bit as well. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Boobs]
...Boobs.

1 of 5 pics I made during my hiatus.

I actually had this creature on my head for a long time now. One of the many beings you'll find in the Realm of Madness that is my imagination.

PS: That's only half of her true form. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Disku Man]
Made his head less human, and he can seperate his upper and lower body like Sword Man.

Be warned though, both parts can move independently.

The three ring like things on his head are discs, ad he can shoot them out from a dispensing mechanisim on the lower part of his chest. The crotch then spins the discs and flings the disc at Disc Man's enemies at high destructive speeds.

After he finishes throwing out all the disc, he will either reload or transform his upper body into a disc and proceed to throw himself at Megaman.

His legs will shortly follow and try attack the blue bomber as he tries to dodge his attack.

Then rinse and repeat.

PS: Some of the discs may come back and attack Mega from behind [/spoiler]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #276 on: March 28, 2010, 10:32:50 PM
I already commented on your DA account, so I don´t want to repeat why I am afraid of the creatures true form :P

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #277 on: March 28, 2010, 10:35:39 PM
I like that sprite, really cool

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #278 on: March 29, 2010, 02:38:27 AM
As some of you can most likely tell, I need more practice. You'll also notice that Anymu/Liloryjeil has a tan, redish skin color. This is mostly due to the DAMN CRAYOLA MARKERS NOT HAVING AN ACTUAL CREAM/SAND COLOR, EVEN WHEN THE DAMN MARKER HAS THAT SAME COLOR IN IT'S DAMN CAP!!...

I understand this all too well, it's color pencil in my case.

But the coloring is lovely anyway, love tanned girl.  <3

Second picture goes straight to the nightmare lane...

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #279 on: March 29, 2010, 09:19:06 AM
Boobs with teeth... D:

Anyways, I really like the coloured Anymu pic, I say it came out really well.
And YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, another RM to swipe admire.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #280 on: April 04, 2010, 12:02:07 AM
[spoiler=Jescrap]
It was supposed to be my characters new design, but I didn't like it. Too Jester-like.

Which is wierd because I love jesters.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=No Head]
A headless seraph based on the short story of Enigma.  

Didn't like it for several reasons:
1-Made the angel to large for pic, ruining it from the very beggining.
2-Wings look like palm tree leaves.
3-Skin looks a bit like wood
4-You can barely notice he has 4 wings on it's right side (your left btw), much less the crying eyes on said wings and the mouths on each palm of it's hands.
5-Feels like a real lazy pencil "artwork".
6-I believe I did a bad job at shadding.
7-among other things.

I didn't like it enough to finish it, but I did like it enough to show it to you all. So enjoy, and hope Idecide to make a better more worthy pic of this adorable thing. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fairy Currency]
Finished, yet quite lazy looking, piece of the Moth Fairy, raiding the household of it's sweet delicious silk and wool.
(I'm aware that most if not all moths eat said material in their larval stage)
Whilst her friend is distracted by the calling of the bright light emited by the ceiling lamp.

As you can probably tell, this was rushed, I really wanted to finish this pic so I can focus on the rest of my pics. Course doing so might have messed up some of the shadding and lighting.

Do have to do a better job in the next picture with a background.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moth Fairy, one of many species of fairy in the Mystic Realm. Like other faries, they quite playful and tricky creatures. What seperates them from your normal fair is that they do not release pixie dust when in flight. Which actually helps them in camoflougewhen making short visits in the human realm. They also happen to be very shy when around other beings.

They are about 3 to 4.5 inches in height. With a wingspan 6 to 7.5 inches.
They wiegh at least 2 to 4 ounces
The diet of a moth fairy consists mainly on berries, other small fruits, small insects and on rare ocassions, silk material.

Though the first few are needed for the nutrition of the fairy, silk and wool are mainly eaten to produce the material known to them as "Brassken".

A soft, crystal-like material not only used as currency in the fairy community, but also as clothing material for royals, decorations, and other things.

Brassken is made by the mixture of the unique compostion of the Moth Fairy's intestinal juices and the material in wool and silk.

It's quite rare to see a fairy venture out from the mystic realm just to collect this material, so Brassken isconsidered quite valuable in the Mystic Realm. Some species go so far asto capture and enslave a moth fairy, force feeding it silk to produce Brassken for it's need.

In human currency, an ounce is worth around five hundred thousand (500,000) in US dollars.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Upper Cut]
I had fun making her opening animation.

I decided to change some things from her fight. She can still extend her punch, however, the charge of power she was supposed to get whenever she defends has been gived to Defender Man.

Instead, if you shoot her while she is guarding, she'll charge at you and give you "ZE UPPER CUT!!" which takes away quite a bit of the lifebar (Think Elec Man's Elec Beam from MM1).[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Better resolution/bigger pic of No Head[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 11:13:24 PM by ST Jestah »

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #281 on: April 04, 2010, 04:18:01 AM
So it was a ball of wool the moth fairy is eating.

Hmm, No head is creepy.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #282 on: April 04, 2010, 08:00:49 AM
Oh god... NOT THE HEADLESS ANGEL

But from what I've seen, I find it to be very nicely done, the protrayal is quite nicely done.
And mmm... Gauntlet... :3

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #283 on: April 04, 2010, 08:41:45 AM
Jescrap: I don't like the new design either. :\
No head: Your creepyness amuses me. :D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #284 on: April 04, 2010, 08:48:47 AM
You should read the Headless Angel story over at Lucky's thread for the full effect. :3

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #285 on: April 05, 2010, 10:01:23 PM
Hahah, awesome stuff. Looks a tad different than I imagined; I imagined it as having ultra-pale skin, more spread-out wings and a totally straight pose, but hey, I'm not complaining. Looks great.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #286 on: April 11, 2010, 11:56:04 PM
So it was a ball of wool the moth fairy is eating.

Hmm, No head is creepy.
Yesh, the secret has been revealed. Perhaps in the future there will make a flesh eating/blood sucking fairy.

Creepier then The Trap? Either way, I find them both cute.
Oh god... NOT THE HEADLESS ANGEL

But from what I've seen, I find it to be very nicely done, the protrayal is quite nicely done.
And mmm... Gauntlet... :3
Yesh, oh Headless Angel, our true messiah, fill our minds with the insanity of manatee's.

Could have been portrayed better though.
Jescrap: I don't like the new design either. :\
No head: Your creepyness amuses me. :D
Though I don't like the design for my character, I might use it as a base for another.

Glad you like it, still could be portrayed better though.
Hahah, awesome stuff. Looks a tad different than I imagined; I imagined it as having ultra-pale skin, more spread-out wings and a totally straight pose, but hey, I'm not complaining. Looks great.
I though giving it old, dehydrated and wrinkly skin would have made it both creepier and shown that it was imprisoned in that place for quite some time. The pose was just made so the pic wouldn't be so bland (at least for the feet anyway) I meant to make his arms and hands all twisted and such.

Anyhoo, I promise to make a better drawing with this character, this time focusing more on the wings, when I'm done with my other WIPs.

Posted on: April 06, 2010, 06:42:41
One traditional and colored digital WIP for my adoring fans! No sprite this week though :( , blame the lines. THE LINES!!

*tumbleweed rolls along the audience*

...The hell you think your going? *glares at tumbleweed*

Tumbleweed Jack: Bathroom, ya got a problem with that!?

...Yes, I do actually. Now get your multi-branched arse over here and adore moi.

Tumbleweed Jack: But I really need to-

ADOOOOORRRRRREEEEE MOOOOOOIIIIIII!!!!yes I'm quite bored, shut up.

[spoiler=Shiny Oiled Body]
Well sorta shiny

Second pic of my Bizarre Brawlers characters in marker.

Still need more practice, and the pic still looks better in person. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lightning Red Hair]
I have finally finished the damn line art for this thing. Had to clean a smoothen the lines manually with the brush in Paint.net (since I'm more comfortable working with it), it took me the whole week...never again.

Gonna get Illustrator (a program, not a person) to do my future lineart.

Right now, the pic is still a WIP for now, just needs shadding and some lighting.

I'd like to add that I really, really like SAI (which is what I used and will probably use to color the rest of my digital pics).

Hope you like his color scheme, though I might change it later.[/spoiler]

Tumbleweed Jack: C-Can I go now? I can't h-hold it.

Niet. Now hold it until people come and comment here.

Tumblewed Jack: Doooyrgghh!

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #287 on: April 11, 2010, 11:57:27 PM
The last one reminds me of Treasure characters.

Megiddo from Silhouette Mirage to be exact.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #288 on: April 12, 2010, 12:25:10 AM
The last one reminds me of Treasure characters.

Megiddo from Silhouette Mirage to be exact.
Other than the nose, I don't see the resemblance. I did want to make Turo's nose bare a resemblance to those exagerantingly large and pointy nose of many anime character, mostly Jet Link from Cyborg009. Though after looking at Megiddo, they're really isn't much of a diffrence between the three (and some other charaters from that game), when it comes to noses that is.

Also, thanks for reminding me of a gem I wanna get my hands on, hope that retro store has it whenever I drop by to visit. *adds to list*

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #289 on: April 12, 2010, 08:09:45 AM
Shiny oiled body? HAKAN!!  8D that's some nice coloring though.

I like the design for the last one.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #290 on: April 12, 2010, 09:07:01 AM
I SEE COLOURS o:
I lol a bit at shiny oiled body, then again, it IS him after all. XD

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #291 on: April 12, 2010, 03:30:11 PM
Second pic of my Bizarre Brawlers characters in marker.

Still need more practice, and the pic still looks better in person. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lightning Red Hair]
I have finally finished the damn line art for this thing. Had to clean a smoothen the lines manually with the brush in Paint.net (since I'm more comfortable working with it), it took me the whole week...never again.

Gonna get Illustrator (a program, not a person) to do my future lineart.

Right now, the pic is still a WIP for now, just needs shadding and some lighting.

I'd like to add that I really, really like SAI (which is what I used and will probably use to color the rest of my digital pics).

Hope you like his color scheme, though I might change it later.[/spoiler]

Jeez, you know I was kidding on DA...no need to pointing out that Illustrator is a programm :P
Anyways I like those pic but there is something that started bothering me: Why does Lightning Redhair has blonde hair? XD

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #292 on: April 20, 2010, 03:31:20 AM
Jeez, you know I was kidding on DA...no need to pointing out that Illustrator is a programm :P
Anyways I like those pic but there is something that started bothering me: Why does Lightning Redhair has blonde hair? XD

1-I'll point out the seemingly obvious just for the hell of it. Plus, think of the one who have never heard of Illustrator...like me a week ago. Also I think it adds to the humor of our little chat.

2-Those are actually yellow lines on some of the strands on his hair. Though I should probably make them thinner so that you can see his "natural" red hair.

Posted on: April 12, 2010, 03:23:05 PM
Here's your drawings for this week. And this time, I got a couple of colored work too. I'm beginning to like working with markers. Butfirstm sketches...this time however, you must go to these links if you wanna see 'em.

Practicing Anatomy
Bundle 'o Fighters
Personas of Busier World

Here are 2 Sprites (though you can only see one of them here cause I'm not sure if I can post an art trade pic here, so 'll just leave a link).

The Sky and her Chu
[spoiler=Nya~]
Height comparision sprite for an animation I'm doing with this characters.

The sprite on the left was made by Vixy (technicaly I re-sprited it while looking at her avi on DA, but it's still her creation). The right one is my Spin Woman, who shall Tango with the grown up Vixy.

Had to make a taller custom sprite of her so that it wouldn't look awkward when they danced hand-in-hand.
I won't use this exact sprites for the animation, I'm thinking of giving them clothes suitable for this dance.

So just enjoy the presence of loli Vixy, Adult Vixy and Spin Woman till then.[/spoiler]

Now for the colored pics.

[spoiler=Ping Pong Markers]
Ktori Pong colored in markers.
I have to confess, I did edit this pic a bit, mostly cause it would just look awful if I didn't. I also forgot to make a shadow for him, but that's no biggie.

Here's the scrap image for those who are curious to see just how horrid it was. Scrap
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Scarfed P.I. Red Digital]
Finally finished this pic. I might have done a mediocre job at shadding, but I think it looks good. I removed those yellow lines on his strands of hair 'cause it really wasn't working out.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Beauty Is Deadly]
This is has got to be one of my favorite design for a character so far.

I also like how this pic came out. It might be ruined by the shadding on the characters right ear (the left) and his left arm sleeve (right).
But I still really like this design, makes me happy. X3
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Meet The Baiter]
Probably one of the worst color schemes I have ever come up with, in my opinion anyway.

I still kinda like it though. I added a few extra details to his design at the last minute, those being the stripes on his sleeves and anchor design on his shirt.
I appearantly made him out of rubber, seeing his whole body reflects light, even his cheeks reflect light.

Kinda messed up the lighting on his legs too. Definately need more practice.
[/spoiler]

That's about it, enjoy.

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #293 on: April 20, 2010, 06:29:23 AM
Heh, that "Beauty is deadly" one is awesome!

and I like the rubber fisherman color scheme, so stereotypical. 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #294 on: April 20, 2010, 06:41:47 AM
Your coloring skills impres me as always. And I can´t wait for the tango

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #295 on: April 20, 2010, 06:43:48 AM
Impressive.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #296 on: April 20, 2010, 10:04:52 AM
Hohoho... That anatomy pic was very nicely done, and finally seeing the RP characters' design. :3

Also, daww at the sprites there, and seriously, your colouring is simply marvelous, very lovely.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #297 on: April 20, 2010, 06:03:14 PM
I should visit this part of the forum more often. The art here is badass.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #298 on: May 07, 2010, 05:23:24 PM
Impressive designs as always. :)

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #299 on: May 30, 2010, 03:39:05 AM
Yoshkee. Let's liven up this draby and almost dead thread with a few updates, shall we?

[spoiler=Strike Punch!!]
Just a shirt design my 11th grade P.E. teacher was gonna use for her bowling team.

Unfourtinately she wasn'table to make the shirts ad her players couldn't go because of money problems and such.

For those of you who played a certain boxing game, you might notice a couple of references here.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The 1st Generation]
Because lately haven't been very motivated to draw, color, sprite and/or animate said sprites, here are all my current Robot Masters in all their 8-bit glory.

The three RMs on top are perhaps the final designs for the Bounce, Spin and Defender respectively.

The ones below are the sprites for Bounce, Spin, Defender, Whip (who will be renamed Wire Man cause I have an idea for the other Whip), Disc, Gauntlet, Shredder and Disposal.

The mentioned sprites were done quite a while now, the only reason didn't upload them was because I had (and have not) yet made their opening animations.

The three on top were made recently.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chilling Gaze]
'Nother Robot Mistress. Based on a mythological creature.

I'm not the only one who has thought of a Medusa based RM, and I'm probably not gonna be the last.

I wanted to do something diffrent though, so I gave her large eyeballs for snake hair and named her after the action Medusa is mostly feared for.

I also tried to see how she wouldlook like with legs and the traditional snake tail.
Me and a friend both agreed that she looks better with the snake tail.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Unicycle Maniacs]
Just a sketch for generic video game enemies.

Obviously thier design was based on clowns.
What is not so obvious, their hats are actually decorated horns.

The Unis are scavenger beings, of above average intelligence. Though some of them like to steal valuables from people or other creatures. They mostly steal and/orscavenge for food, water, other important resources and things they can use to decorate themselves. The reason they're called Unis is because they always seem to be riding a unicycle wherever they go. They are quite skilled riders, as well as skilled fighters.

The mobs are seperated by diffrent sub-species of the creatures. Some of the species which are represented in the above image are:
-The 'Unicorn Uni' or 'Playful Uni' (center of attention), the most common of the Uni species. Named for only having one horn and the fact that they seem to neigh when they speak. They use toys such as Yo-yos as their main weapons. They have a moderate amount of strengh, some are able to lift large stones and throw them at their enemies, while still keeping the balance on their unicycles.
They are easy to agravate so it is suggested to stay away from them.

-The 'Moon Uni' (far left), wich are named for their peculiar crescent shaped heads. They grow large horns on the back of their heads and on their snouts. They have an affinity towards the stars and moon, wich is why they decorate themselves as such. They're the more passive of the whole Uni species and tend to evade any form of conflict. However, if they have no other choice or are frigtened, they will fight back. And when they do, they are a dangerous adversary. Their weapon of choice is a swallow.
It is suggested to not panic or scare the Moon Uni if a person ever comes in contact with one.

-The 'Bullseye Uni' (Clown Bazooka on the upper right), Unies with two curved horn on top of their heads. Though they don't look like it, this Unis are one of the strongest of all its species, have great accuracy and have the most balance. They are able to lift heavy objects in one hand and still have a perfect balance. However, they are also the most cowardly, which is why they are more commonly known as the 'Scaredy Cat Uni' or 'Cowardly Uni'.
They are mostly solitary beings and try to distance themselves as far away from others as possible. Even if its their own kin. It's actually very rare to see at least one of this Unis among a group, even more to see one that fights back.
They can use many types of long-range, though they prefer a large bazooka like weapon that they craft themselves. It is adviced to stay far away from this Unies if they happen to be in a group. If they're alone, feel free to go about your buisness, they will have probably ran half a mile the minute you spot it.

-The 'Nightmare Gaze Uni' (Swordsman of the East), an agile and dangerous Uni. The only ones know to actually hunt for theit food. Their named after the spine chilling look they give other beings who are unlucky to meet them. They are cousins to the Moon Uni, in the sense that they have two horn on different sides of their head. The third smaller horn is actually their snout painted to look like a horn. They do this to confuse their enemies and prey. This Unis are masters of dual weapon combat, their most common weapon is two slim swords on each hand, though its not rare to see some with axes, light and short spears or any other one-handed weapons.
They are one the strangest among the Unies. They are species with many otherwordly behaviour. An example of this would be how they keep their sides pararell to each other. One side of their clothing and pattern on their horns have diffrent colors and shapes. They can also move their eyes much like a chameleon can, and also keep these parrarell to the other. One very peculiar thing about them is how they are able to move in all direction while they remain facing sideways.
Like their Bullseye cousins, they are rare to spot in a group. However, it is believed they are solitary beings because of a sense of superiority among the Uni species.
It is adviced to lay down and pray if one meets this frightening and bizarre creature.

-The 'Gnat Jesters' is not an actual Uni, though it always seems to be spotted with a Uni or group of them. They are believed to be the scouts or pets of the Unies. They quite bizarre and resemblea flying clown head withts fangs and tounge stiking out.
They are named for their extreme annoyance. They tend to emmit a bothersome shriek every few minutes and fly around a person just try their patience. They are not dangerous, however, if a person spots a Gnat, it means a group of Unies is nearby and ready to plunder the unsuspecting traveler.
The horns on theirhead is a clown hat, most likely given tthe by their Uni masters.
[/spoiler]