Super "What Are You Thinking?" ReBirth

Mr. Haxwell · 1062093

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #9575 on: September 29, 2013, 09:21:24 AM
Wait, Vixy posted actual nude pics in ecchi thread?

That's just... typical of her, I suppose.

Still kinda rule breaking.

But eh, everybody breaks a rule once in a while, no? I mean, even I probably did it countless times, yet I'm still here.
Yeah but it's kind of serious even in the ecchi thread.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #9576 on: September 29, 2013, 09:42:33 AM
I think what people are losing sight of here is the chain of command and the fact that this is really not a democracy. This forum, and most forums in general, are dictatorships.

Quickie or I can talk with Vixy all we want, and I will probably have a discussion with her myself since I did not know about the nudity due to the massive dump of images freezing my older computer (laptop was in the shop at the time). Know this as well: You probably will not be privy to the knowledge that is discussed internally. We could very well not talk with her at all and just call it a day, and you'd probably never know.

But the bottom line throughout all of this is that RPM is her site. Not ours. Hers. We just populate it. She, to be blunt, really does not have to follow the rules and there's little way we can enforce them upon her. It's the equivalent of a cop running a red light. Legally, they're suppose to not do that unless it's an emergency, and they do it allllll the time. LoL, I mean what do you expect us to do here? Temp ban her? Like She-Ra wielding the Sword of Protection, she has the power. Does she have the right to post nudes and the rest of you don't? Well...yes. Yes she does. And there's little to nothing you can do about it.

It's why I imagine that other forum was made in the first place.

So really, I don't know what else to tell you regarding this matter. Quickie & I can talk with her and politely ask her not to do it again for everyone else's sake. But trust me when I say this, I'm not losing any sleep over it at all.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #9577 on: September 29, 2013, 09:56:03 AM
Fair enough I suppose.

Meanwhile sudden inspiration, finally!

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #9578 on: September 29, 2013, 10:27:54 AM
Beep boop, e-drama.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 04:19:00 PM by Reaperoid »

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #9579 on: September 29, 2013, 02:27:58 PM
It's TV Tropes.  So many things to click.
I know what you mean >0< But I've never reached seven tabs...It's when I get, like, four or five when I have to really decide >w<

what

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #9580 on: September 29, 2013, 03:10:14 PM
GOOD MORNING. 8D

I think what people are losing sight of here is the chain of command and the fact that this is really not a democracy. This forum, and most forums in general, are dictatorships.

Quickie or I can talk with Vixy all we want, and I will probably have a discussion with her myself since I did not know about the nudity due to the massive dump of images freezing my older computer (laptop was in the shop at the time). Know this as well: You probably will not be privy to the knowledge that is discussed internally. We could very well not talk with her at all and just call it a day, and you'd probably never know.

But the bottom line throughout all of this is that RPM is her site. Not ours. Hers. We just populate it. She, to be blunt, really does not have to follow the rules and there's little way we can enforce them upon her. It's the equivalent of a cop running a red light. Legally, they're suppose to not do that unless it's an emergency, and they do it allllll the time. LoL, I mean what do you expect us to do here? Temp ban her? Like She-Ra wielding the Sword of Protection, she has the power. Does she have the right to post nudes and the rest of you don't? Well...yes. Yes she does. And there's little to nothing you can do about it.

So really, I don't know what else to tell you regarding this matter. Quickie & I can talk with her and politely ask her not to do it again for everyone else's sake. But trust me when I say this, I'm not losing any sleep over it at all.
My Xbox was bogging down because of the sheer number of images dumped (must be three times of what I normally post over there) and I couldn't see some of the images at all. And it's not like I want her to get banned or anything like that; part of me knew she was probably messing with us since this is her forum afterall.

-EDIT-
I wonder if there's a translation guide for Lunar: Silver Star Story since the PC port is Japanese- and Korean-only.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #9581 on: September 29, 2013, 06:02:18 PM
Waiting for a movie to buffer...

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #9582 on: September 29, 2013, 06:15:26 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/27/hack-trademark-filed-namco-bandai-cupcake-kingdom-square-enix/

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH...

Please, let this not be just about Guilty Dragon!

I really want either .hack games on PSN (including GU of course)... or, .hack//VERSUS available over here.

That [parasitic bomb] (VERSUS) has similiar, yet apparently infinitely better battle system than the Naruto games. Even if it's lacking in characters.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #9583 on: September 29, 2013, 07:14:53 PM
I wish I didn't wake up tired.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #9584 on: September 29, 2013, 07:17:35 PM
Good god my bowling game is awful now.

Three months of not playing will do that to you.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #9585 on: September 29, 2013, 07:48:47 PM

Honestly, I don't think the nude postings was much of a big deal (because there was maybe only a couple). No one was talking about temp-banning her or whatever.

I understand what you're saying, but I say this again: By doing those things, she unintentionally gives others leeway to attempt the same thing. Which will then lead to unnecessary drama and possibly a soft or permanent ban.

For me, I want her to follow the "NO NUDITY" rule as a means of maturity and respect; not because I'm "ordering" her. Nor do I hold the authority to do so.

I don't think I'm being ungrateful in wanting that one rule to be abided. It's not a demand, it's a plead.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #9586 on: September 29, 2013, 10:46:15 PM
I do try to abide by the "NO NUDITY" rule and avoid posting anything explict, and despite what happened, I wasn't going to let that cloud my judgment of what's "okay" and "not okay" to post in the ecchi thread. If it's something that seems to be crossing the line, there's nothing wrong with getting a second opinion about it.

Anywho, it's a good thing my mom made a batch of popcorn because I find this Steam thread for FF7 hilarious. XD

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #9587 on: September 29, 2013, 11:04:24 PM
Hopefully my mom and brother can get the bookcases out of the car today.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #9588 on: September 30, 2013, 01:28:06 AM
Anywho, it's a good thing my mom made a batch of popcorn because I find this Steam thread for FF7 hilarious. XD

I'm not creating anymore accounts either, for any freakin game unless they offer something in return...like 50% off ect.

Everybody congratulate this man! He has constructed and shut himself off from the world inside a Steam box, and won't come out of it for no man, because Steam is the greatest thing ever and there couldn't possibly be anything good ever unless it's on Steam. -u-'

In fact, for being forced to make an account to use Steam, he should get 50% off the Steam program! Give him his $0.00 back!

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #9589 on: September 30, 2013, 02:36:33 AM
Huh a LPer I'm subscribed to actually wants to set up a translation project.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #9590 on: September 30, 2013, 06:04:57 AM
Moving day tomorrow. I'm gonna miss this old house. It's not the one I first grew up in but I still spent 12 years in it. Also the new one is small and creaky and Iike 60 years old so I just don't like the thought of living in it because dumb superstition.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #9591 on: September 30, 2013, 06:07:36 AM
I've calmed down a bit, though I guess I felt like my brother really neglects me and under appreciates me at times.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #9592 on: September 30, 2013, 06:22:05 AM
The stink bugs are getting in through the heating vents.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #9593 on: September 30, 2013, 06:31:12 AM
That really stinks, Quickie.

No seriously that's horrible. :/

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #9594 on: September 30, 2013, 06:32:38 AM
Today's been a shitty day.

I think I'm back to depressed again.

Also, I left my car running while I was at work for 3 and a half hours.

I'm a [tornado fang]ing idiot.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #9595 on: September 30, 2013, 06:33:29 AM
This nightmare fuel inducing serv bot does not help my mood.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #9596 on: September 30, 2013, 06:41:17 AM
It demands souls.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #9597 on: September 30, 2013, 06:47:51 AM
Phew I thought the box spring was going to fall through again, that would have been really horrible tonight of all nights.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #9598 on: September 30, 2013, 06:49:20 AM
Tomorrow, my neighborhood is holding, of all things, a fashion show.

Yeah.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #9599 on: September 30, 2013, 06:51:04 AM
Tomorrow, my neighborhood is holding, of all things, a fashion show.

Yeah.
Da [tornado fang] really, I know my town holds a singing competition every year like American Idol but that's just really strange.  Your neighborhood is weird as hell Quickie.