RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 215983

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3175 on: July 27, 2013, 11:48:58 AM
Ryo, Posu and Nega barely made it to the entrance when the Riolu suddenly stops and yanks his two cheering partners to a nearby cavern entrance, watching as the insane doctor saunters past them with an oddly black Pokeball in his greedy, careless clutches.

Sensing Ahrzyal being trapped inside, Ryo shook with anger, wanting to go rushing over to the doctor and give him a piece of his mind, but struggles to keep his temper, knowing that rushing in, hot-blooded would only make him another unwitting slave like the possessed Snow Land Pokemon drifting behind the manic doctor.  Posu and Nega grab his arm, squeaking their respective names as if begging him to do something about this, but he continues to shake in relenting anger before continuing towards the mouth of Mr. Moon, trying to divert his focus towards the other agonized sight that wasn't in the clutches of a manic, unorthodox being.

Once at the top of the mountain, Ryo feeling around for the rippling aura of the other helpless soul caught within Steiner's sadistic web, noticing something drifting through the clouds on the back of another Pokemon.  He runs to the edge and peeks over to figure out what that Pokemon is, but upon noticing a dropped and open Pokeball suggests it was most likely one of Ahrzyal's own Pokemon.

Posu and Nega eventually arrive, prompting Ryo to look over to him while pointing back towards the mouth of the cave, barking to search for an opening closest to where the fallen aura had gone to in the hopes of helping whoever was stuck down there.  The two nod as they rush back inside and began searching every opening they could find within the mountain to get to the cloudy areas below the peak.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3176 on: July 27, 2013, 12:04:13 PM
(Holyshi- That Steiner... Luckily Charizard was there to save Julia... Right? D:)

"I can only think of two...." Nurse Joy mutters, "Either confine them in Pokeballs until they're safely inside, or find the boy with the shrunken Torterra.  I've seen what he's done with the Shiny Arcanine that crashed through the roof, and I believe he may have something that could keep the clones out of sight until things blow over and we're able to properly examine them."
"A boy? A shrunken Torterra? Did I just miss Hierophant? Oh well... I guess using PokeBalls is the only option left... Although I hope the Pokemon will understand the temporal arrangement... Do you have any spares per chance?" Dr. Wily II asked.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3177 on: July 27, 2013, 12:06:54 PM
Nurse Joy nods, though remorseful of the idea of confining free-roaming clones of the Pokemon in Pokeballs, but knows that once examinations were done, WilyII could easily release them without having to claim ownership or control over them.

"How many are there, exactly?" she asked.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3178 on: July 27, 2013, 12:10:37 PM
(A VERY GOOD QUESTION)

Dr. Wily II paused for a bit, before turning back to face the clone Pokemon, and counted them one by one. Counting twice to ensure he did not miss anyone, he turned back to face Nurse Joy.

"Six would suffice."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #3179 on: July 27, 2013, 12:19:22 PM
Charizard rounded the top of the mountain as fast as it could, swooping down to Julia's level. Thankfully, when it caught sight of her, she hadn't hit anything but would soon meet her doom as the mountain started to widen at is went down. Charizard maximized its speed and flew toward the falling girl, catching her just over a rocky clearing. The black dragon moaned as it looked down into Julia's sorrowful unconscious face. It flew back up to a ledge with an opening nearby but refused to take her inside, instead curling around her and keeping her warm. Charizard didn't know of anything else in the mountain besides wild pokemon and the madman but it had no problem with burning either alive if they came to hurt Julia. There was nothing it could do but wait for now.

Inside the mountain...

Steiner had made his way back to the cavern the Superia was stored in, freezing any resistant Clefas or Clefairys solid along the way. He immediately ducked behind a corner as he watched commotion going on behind the ship. He had what he wanted but now needed to get out and back into the air. He watched and waited to open a hatch to the insides of the ship. When the time was right, he took out a remote that opened the hatch and made a dash for it, ordering his shadow pokemon to follow. Once inside, Steiner made his way to the bridge and pressed another button, bringing the Superia to life once again. Closing in on his destination, he clutches his doomball in his hand, still feeling victorious. Now he just needed to rise the ship from underground and make his way toward his secret lab. Steiner came to the bridge door awaiting the controls to escape with.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3180 on: July 27, 2013, 12:27:11 PM
(Minor recap, Jessie's out cold under a pile of rubble.  Chariot and Synthis are the only ones trying to get control of the Superia right now :P)

Everywhere the trio turned, there were frozen Clefas and Clefairys standing terrified before the previous gaze of the possessed Froslass.  Using the combined force of Posu and Nega's Thunder Punch, along with Ryo's copycat abilities, they manage to break the Fairy Pokemon free.  After some conversations between the inhabitants and the visitors, they head off towards the location of the Superia to seek their own means of vengeance upon the mad, inhumane doctor.

(A VERY GOOD QUESTION)

Dr. Wily II paused for a bit, before turning back to face the clone Pokemon, and counted them one by one. Counting twice to ensure he did not miss anyone, he turned back to face Nurse Joy.

"Six would suffice."

Nurse Joy thought for a moment before heading to the storage room and coming out with nine.

"Just to be on the safe side," she said, "There's no telling which of the Pokemon have the patterns of the clones that were reported earlier."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #3181 on: July 27, 2013, 12:29:14 PM
(Supah LOL. Editing now. 8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3182 on: July 27, 2013, 12:43:34 PM
Dr. Wily II received the nine PokeBalls from Nurse Joy, and bowed in gratitude. He then made his way outside, seeing that the clone Pokemon had listened, and stayed put. "I'm sorry, but I need to place all of you into these PokeBalls, to prevent any further unwanted attention from any of the Trainers inside. I've talked with Nurse Joy, and she'll do her best to remain anonyomus." The clone Pokemon murmured along themselves, seemingly in objection to being kept in PokeBalls, however, they eventually agreed to the arrangement.

Dr. Wily II threw, and captured the clone Pokemon, and re-entered the Pokemon Center, meeting up with Nurse Joy. "Here they are. Please take care of them like any other Pokemon."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3183 on: July 27, 2013, 12:52:22 PM
The Superia's activation startled Chariot and Synthis as the silver knight sensed the dark energy of the Nine of Cups coming towards the door, clutching something that appears to be billowing with the energies of a Devil flung upside down before a crumbling Tower.

Seething a curse, he dug out Jessie, grabbed her Pokeballs and used them to call back the Pokemon that had been buried with her before dragging her unconscious body towards the captain's chambers at the far end of the bridge with Synthis following quickly after him.  Once there, he shuts the door and peaks through the circular window to see where the sadistic doctor was going to take the Superia.

Nurse Joy nods as she takes the nine Pokeballs to the examination room to be checked over in separate tables by the ever cheerful Chanseys.  Meowth watched from another table far from the clones, listening into their conversation as they began talking about what's going to happen to them and if the rest of the public was going let them return t the carefree life Mewtwo released them into.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3184 on: July 27, 2013, 02:21:19 PM
With the clone Pokemon being in caring hands, Dr. Wily II decided to wander around the Pokemon Center. Passing by various Trainers and their Pokemon, he sighed as he thought back on Mewtwo. "I hope he's in a calmer state of mind..." Wandering back to the medical checkups area, he noticed a somewhat familiar Pokemon, slightly listening intently. On closer inspection, he froze.

It was the Team Rocket Trio Meowth. After unfreezing himself, Dr. Wily II marched towards Meowth, in need of answers.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #3185 on: July 27, 2013, 06:58:59 PM
Meanwhile, in the engine room, Pyro and his Pokemon yanked out any wire they could find as well as pull out several components. Not for any particular reason, just for the lulz. Firebrawl fused a few circuit boards with his Flamethrower. Jawbreaker ate whatever looked tasty and edible, which was pretty much everything.

"This is too fun." 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3186 on: July 27, 2013, 10:13:42 PM
Meowth just stares back, remembering this guy from Stone Town, though he barely paid much attention due to the amount of walloping he was getting from the other Pokemon.  He would expect him to just stare him, think nothing of it, then move back to checking on the clones; though it does beg the question of how he was able to get the clones to listen to him despite all of the other citizens practically shirking the ones with the odd patterns on their body.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3187 on: July 27, 2013, 11:10:34 PM
In the police station, an officer entered the interrogation room, carrying Quickie's backpack.  He sat the backpack on the table and unzipped it, looking at Quickie. "Let's see what you have in here.  Had the bomb squad check it already, it's safe."

Quickie swallowed, remembering how she threw it right in front of the cops.  Yeah, good idea there.

The cop slowly took each item out and placed it on the table.  A tube of Poke Balls, a sketch book, change of clothes, which were searched and unfolded.  A case of art supplies, which the cop rummaged through and set certain items aside, such as an X-Acto knife.  "Can't keep this."

Quickie shrank in her seat.

The cop continued to search the bag, pulling out more items, including Mewtwo's computer, which was set on the table before Quickie. "What's this?"

Quickie gave the ridged techno-organic tablet a once-over. "Mewtwo's computer."

The cop picked it up, turned it over in his hands, and examined the edges. "How do you open it?"

"You'd have to ask Mewtwo," Quickie shrugged, "it's his computer."

Snorting in response, the officer ste the tablet aside and dug out several discs, which he handed to another officer. "Have Archie look at these."  The other cop nodded, took the discs, and left the room.  Resuming the search, the officer pulled out more items, including an inhaler, a vial of medication, and an oral syringe.  "And these?"

"Inhaler's mine, meds were prescribed for Mewtwo, as he was sick last week," Quickie nodded. "Nurse Joy said it was something to calm him down and help him rest."

The officer nodded and picked up the oral syringe and vial, turning and shouting out of the room. "Hey!  Give these to Lee and Kirby!  They can dose up that Pokemon, make it easier to handle."  Another officer took the items and the commander resumed his earch of Quickie's bag, pulling out a Master Ball, which he placed on the table with a clunk. "And would you lik to tell me why your Pokemon was not in this ball?  Or, do you have something even worse in here?"

"It's empty," Quickie looked to the table. "Mewtwo was never in a Poke Ball.  Nurse Joy gave that to me, just in case."

"Just in case what?"

"Just in case Mewtwo was out of control."

"Then why haven't you used it?!" The officer snapped. "That Pokemon is dangerous, and we had orders to open fire on it, should it get out of hand!"

"You wouldn't let me anywhere near him so that I could talk him down!" Quickie countered. "I would've had the situation well under control if you let me through the barricade!  That's why I did what I did!  I had no choice, no other option, but to throw my bag into the fray and hope for the best, because you grabbed me before I could do anything else!"

"We grabbed you to keep you from getting hurt!"

"Then, how the hell did you expect me to do anything about the situation if you wouldn't let me do anything!  Do you see the problem here?!"

"Ms Shank," the officer lowered his voice, "you need to settle down.  You're in a lot of trouble, here.  Your Pokemon is in a lot of trouble.  For one, your Pokemon is stolen, and I highly doubt that you actively participated in its theft, but you received stolen property.  You also refused to keep a dangerous Pokemon properly restrained in a Poke Ball.  You allowed it to run rampant, and before then, you and your Pokemon were working in the food industry, handling food meant for human consumption.  Your Pokemon was the source of the incidents in Stone Town, Fuchsia City, and now here.  And never once did you attempt to restrain it.  Do you understand why this is an issue?"

Quickie's eyes were cast down, and she nodded slowly. "He's not like any other Pokemon, though..."

"It doesn't matter!" the officer snapped. "Mewtwo is a Pokemon!  It doesn't have the same rights as humans, and you need to treat it like a Pokemon!  That means keeping it restrained!  You, of all people, should know how dangerous it is, as you've kept it for so long!"

Quickie's gaze remained on the table and she said nothing.

"We're bringing some people over from the Pokemon Institute to look at Mewtwo and get its side of the story," the officer stepped back from the table, "we have reports saying that those other Pokemon involved were clones that it made, and I for one would like to know how."  With that, he left the room, leaving Quickie alone with James.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3188 on: July 27, 2013, 11:20:15 PM
N, Sakura, and Taylor arrived at the Station.

"Let's see what I can do to help, the police don't seem to respect a Gym Leader or Champion as much as they used to." Sakura sighed.

"You aren't their Champion though." N pointed out.

"I doubt it would change much, they would just see me as a stupid kid, hell even though I'm essentially my Dad's assistant I doubt that would do much, I mean what do I have to do stick my hand in a Gyrados?" Sakura asked incredulously.

"We also have to look for that fake cop too, if I remember correctly he had Blue hair." Xuangzang reminded them.

"Blue hair huh..." Sakura drifted off and headed into the station.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3189 on: July 27, 2013, 11:40:33 PM
The receptionist greeted Sakura as she entered. "Good evening, how may I help you?"  Around her, officers were milling about, discussing the day and receiving orders.  Others were eating their lunches while standing, and another was fielding calls.  Most of them, however, were discussing their latest arrests.

"Yeah, it's locked up in the Quiet Room.  Only place we could put it, really.  Drunk tank's full, ain't putting it with other inmates..."

"It's trainer's just barely cooperative..."

"Got some people from the Pokemon Institute on the way over..."

"Heard that it actually made those clones in town!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, really!"

"No way!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3190 on: July 27, 2013, 11:41:46 PM
Sakura showed all of her identifications hoping they would still work.

"I want to see my friends, now." Sakura said bluntly.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3191 on: July 27, 2013, 11:45:25 PM
The receptionist studied the IDs, then stood. "Hold on a moment, I'll need to speak with my supervisor..." she walked into another office for a few moments to converse with the desk sergeant, then returned. "Okay, we can take you back and you can speak with the trainer, but you can't see the Pokemon, yet.  Safety precaution."  She instructed Sakura and N to empty their pockets and surrender any bags to security for screening, then step through the metal detector, and finally enter the station proper.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3192 on: July 27, 2013, 11:50:52 PM
"This is just so weird." N sighed.

"Oh right you've never been through a check like this have you." Sakura stated.

"No, before I met you I've never left Unova and I fly Reshiram whenever I go to another region." N pointed out.

"Tell me about that later, let's go help Quickie." Sakura dismissed as they went to find the room.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3193 on: July 27, 2013, 11:52:05 PM
"I'd like to see them too, ya know..." Taylor said. "Will I have to put my pals in their balls while I'm in here?" she asked the receptionist.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3194 on: July 27, 2013, 11:56:13 PM
The receptionist nodded. "Safety precaution."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3195 on: July 28, 2013, 12:00:56 AM
"Sorry guys, but it has to be done," she said somewhat sadly, recalling her Pokémon to her belt. With that she followed behind Sakura and N.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3196 on: July 28, 2013, 12:02:25 AM
Sakura, N, and Taylor, finally found the room Quickie was in and went in.

"Quickie what happened!" Sakura asked quickly and hugged her seeing that she looked panicked.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3197 on: July 28, 2013, 12:06:40 AM
"They're saying I stole Mewtwo, and I might be getting charged for not keeping him in a Poke Ball," Quickie nodded to all of her stuff strewn across the table, noting that the officer had taken not only the discs, but Mewtwo's computer. "They're going to question Mewtwo at some point, not sure when, and I guess they'll question me, and we'll see what happens." She shrugged looking to James, studying his face and then finally reading his name tag, which said simply "Flanagan."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3198 on: July 28, 2013, 12:10:35 AM
"Ugh why do they say Mewtwo was [tornado fang]ing stolen!" Sakura yelled with raised hands.

N however was more concentrated on the officer, he was the one with the Yanmask.

"Excuse me, I seemed to remember you left your Yanmask at the scene and accused our friend of attacking you even though he didn't raise a finger, may I ask why?" N questioned.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3199 on: July 28, 2013, 12:14:04 AM
As this was going on, Hierophant and Excalibur scanned around their immediate area for any signs of Tarot Skitty or the Yamask they were chasing.  He hadn't seen either of them since they took flight, pondering if Tarot Skitty had chased it off course from where the patrol car had been going.

It wasn't long before he noticed Sakura and N begin led through the metal detector.  Unsure of how accurate they were to his golden staff, he held it in front of him, causing it to flash before disappearing.  He then hands over the magical duffel bag, knowing that without the password it would just be an empty bag.  But then there was the problem of the card on his back.  There was no telling how metal it was, and handing it over was just going to raise more suspicion with the patrols, since he was certain his "witchcraft" had reached their ears by this point, and he didn't want them realizing the cards were the source of his magic.

He looks over to Excalibur, knowing that he was most likely not going to be allowed in, and with Chariot's Pokeball still in his back and no time or opportunity to run off somewhere to hide him in it, he felt it was probably best to let him guard the Magician card until they were done with their visit.

Hierophant walks over to the Shiny Arcanine and pulls the card from his back, sticking it into the tuft of fur on his chest while Genbu remains on his tiger-striped back, "Keep an eye out for Tarot Skitty and the Yamask that has Harry.  We probably won't be long, so try not to cause too much trouble if either of them show up."

Excalibur nods as Hierophant heads off to follow the same procedure as Sakura, N and Taylor.

"Because he was!" James proclaims only to just as quickly clear his throat, "At least...according to the organization who claimed it belonged to them."

He barely listened to N, more concerned with his own mission of trying to keep Quickie under Team Rocket's incognito hands so they can just as stealthy lure Mewtwo back under their control.