RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 215931

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1800 on: June 22, 2013, 12:44:14 AM
"Well since it's depressant I guess that kinda makes sense, I prefer grooming my Pokemon to be honest.  Much more relaxing." Sakura remarked.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1801 on: June 22, 2013, 01:20:14 AM
Quickie came back, drying her hands.  "You know... I don't have any Poke Balls."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1802 on: June 22, 2013, 01:25:26 AM
"There should be a Mart here somewhere."  Sakura stated "Anyway I want you to meet someone, come out Blanc!"

Out of the Pokeball came a rather graceful Togekiss.

"Toge!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1803 on: June 22, 2013, 01:30:28 AM
"Aww," Quickie bent to pet the Togekiss, "you're a cutie!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1804 on: June 22, 2013, 01:36:21 AM
"I'm glad you like him because I want to lend him to you." Sakura announced. "Though if we want to fly to other destinations we're going to have to share him."

(Togekiss-Blanc

Ability Serene Grace

Item Leftovers

Attacks

Fly
Shadow ball
Aura Sphere
Roost)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1805 on: June 22, 2013, 04:40:01 AM
Mewtwo stared at Ahrzayl, having detected the event, but he did not intrude.  He broadened his telepathic range to include Ahrzayl. "We should combine our forces and find a way out of here."

"Ahrzayl too huh." Dr. Wily II returned to his deep thoughts of mental sentences. "But seriously, who is this unknown other helper?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1806 on: June 22, 2013, 05:22:04 AM
Mewtwo paused for a moment to study the psychic connection. "A Froslass."

Outside in the hallway, Domino tapped on the observation window, her arrival a surprise.  "Hey.  Giovanni just called.  You need to be done with the imaging by tonight."  She did not need to add why, nor was she about to say why, as she did not want to get Mewtwo riled up and be forced to gas the chamber with Wily and Ahrzayl still in it.  Her current strategy was to keep Mewtwo calm and unsuspecting and hope by the grace of Arceus that it would at the very least cooperate for simple and painless imaging.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1807 on: June 22, 2013, 05:46:15 AM
Pyro, meanwhile, let out all of his Pokemon and began spinning the empty bottle he took from Giovanni's liquor cabinet. No real reason as to why. He simply enjoyed watching it spin around inside the circle of him and his entourage.

"Spin, spin, spin, spin..." 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1808 on: June 22, 2013, 06:51:05 AM
Mewtwo paused for a moment to study the psychic connection. "A Froslass."

Outside in the hallway, Domino tapped on the observation window, her arrival a surprise.  "Hey.  Giovanni just called.  You need to be done with the imaging by tonight."  She did not need to add why, nor was she about to say why, as she did not want to get Mewtwo riled up and be forced to gas the chamber with Wily and Ahrzayl still in it.  Her current strategy was to keep Mewtwo calm and unsuspecting and hope by the grace of Arceus that it would at the very least cooperate for simple and painless imaging.

"A Froslass? Don't tell me it's-" Dr. Wily II's mental sentence was cut short by Domino's unexpected tapping. Jumping slightly, he turned towards the observation window and nodded. Turning back towards Mewtwo...

"Either way, you keard Domino. Anything in mind?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1809 on: June 22, 2013, 06:56:09 AM
"Froslass claimed to be able to project an illusion that will allow us to escape this room undetected, but once outside..." Mewtwo trailed off as Domino tapped the glass again, pointing to her watch.  "With her out there, our cover will be immediately blown.  You suggested earlier that we go along with their plans for the time being, and then make our escape.  What is your plan, now?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1810 on: June 22, 2013, 07:15:13 AM
"Well... They want to do a simple and painless CT scan on you, to map out your brain activity so that they know what to do for your... Surgery later on. Although I do not want them to have this critical information on how you tick, I guess there's no option but to go for that scan... And if so... We need to hasten on Alakazam too... Can we trust the Froslass enough?" Dr. Wily II queried mentally.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1811 on: June 22, 2013, 07:21:15 AM
"...surgery?"  The fur on the back of Mewtwo's neck stood on end. 

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1812 on: June 22, 2013, 07:30:01 AM
Meanwhile, not far from Stone Town, a familiar, Meowth-headed blimp drifts along the clouds, carrying the equally familiar trio within its green, wicker basket.

Jessie stands proudly before the opposing wind, staring at an oddly familiar card, its picture facing her to reveal a constantly spinning wheel.

"Isn't it just divine; to be able to control the very space around us with a simple command?" she sighs while sticking the card onto the bare skin of her back, "I can't wait to get my hands on the other 19 cards that pretty boy has stashed in his bag."

James and Meowth, meanwhile sat slumped against the walls of the basket, lamenting the cards they were stuck with.  James held an eerily upside down man, who had been doing nothing but stare back at him while chewing on his twig, while Meowth stared at a snot hanging person (minus the cat) ducked up to his head below the card's frame, moaning like a cat.

"I still say we should have brought this to the boss' attention during that meeting," Meowth mutters worriedly, "You know how much he hates being anywhere but the second to know anything important."

"And have him hog all of the good cards!?" Jessie exclaims while turning to bend towards the two and plant her hands on her hips, "I assure you, he will have the rest of those cards once we've sorted out the ones we want to keep!"

"I don't suppose we can sort out the ones we already have...." James groans, "This card's already starting to creep me out!"

Jessie gets into James' face, almost startling him into dropping his card, "Well, tough!  You'll just have to make do with what we can salvage from that lifeless junk of a cat toy!"

"Speaking of salvaging...!" Meowth snickers as he peeks over the basket to find they were drifting towards a familiar mountain.

"Well, well!  We arrive here again!" Jessie humphs while slamming her foot on the edge of the basket and pumps her fist in front of her, "This'll be the perfect place to put our new-found powers to the test!"

She turns her head towards her two male cohorts, "Arm your cards!  It's time to pay this town back for humiliating us in the past!"

"Roger!" the two responded while holding their cards up, Meowth with a boisterous tone while James meekly squeaked.  They then slap the cards onto their back, only for James to suddenly fly off the ground and flip upside down.

"Eee!!!  HELP!!!  MY HEAD'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!" he shrieks while flailing his arms and legs about as his face starts to turn red from the blood rushing to his head.  Jessie almost blew a vein as she slams her foot onto his chin, shoving him into the floor of the basket before ripping the card out to find he had ignorantly turned it around before sticking it onto his back.

"You moron!  The Hanged Man is supposed to be upside down!" she seethes while slapping the card in its proper position on James' back now floored back, causing a pained squeak to escape his embarrassed lips.

"I was never a fan of fortune telling...." James groans in defeat.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1813 on: June 22, 2013, 07:31:08 AM
"...surgery?"  The fur on the back of Mewtwo's neck stood on end. 

"... Indeed. After they have your brain map, they want to target the specific areas for motor control and obedience... And implant control chips there..." Dr. Wily II paused, and act as if he was persuading Mewtwo for the scan. "Once those are in, they will be able to fully control your actions, while you are still fully aware. You will lose your free will to resist any of their commands..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1814 on: June 22, 2013, 07:36:49 AM
Mewtwo took a moment to digest what Wily was saying, but it only served to send his heart thudding into his throat.  "How soon after this scan can we escape?"

Domino tapped on the glass once more.  "Yeung said they're ready for you.  Let's get this show on the road."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1815 on: June 22, 2013, 07:50:02 AM
"I believe given the complexity of your brain map, it will take days after the scan for the surgery. However... With the Alakazam's help... Which is why I need someone... Or some Pokemon to deal with the Alakazam while we are doing the CT scan. Can we trust the Froslass for this mission?" Dr. Wily II went over and picked up Mewtwo from under his armpits.

"Just a few more minutes, Madam." Dr. Wily II said aloud.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1816 on: June 22, 2013, 07:51:54 AM
Mewtwo stood, "I believe so.  Ahrzayl can show her."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1817 on: June 22, 2013, 08:08:44 AM
"All we need is Ahrzayl's consent then. I have a plan, and it requires Froslass using Toxic." Dr. Wily II helped to keep Mewtwo in balance.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1818 on: June 22, 2013, 08:39:33 AM
Mewtwo's head swam as he and Wily approached the door and stepped outside.  There stood Domino, arms crossed.  Just a few steps away from her were two guards, armed with stun pikes, which they immediately pointed at Mewtwo.  Though, Domino raised her hand, which kept them from stepping forward.

"Looks like you're being a good boy today, Mewtwo," Domino gave him a cold smile.

Mewtwo merely narrowed his eyes at her. 

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1819 on: June 22, 2013, 08:43:56 AM
(I guess it's time to stop to allow Ahrzayl to catch up on our side. XD)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1820 on: June 22, 2013, 08:45:02 AM
(Yeah, might be for the best.  I plan to head to bed soon, anyway, so I can be up at a decent time tomorrow.)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1821 on: June 23, 2013, 01:32:45 AM
(I thought I would move things a bit.)

Meanwhile, not far from Stone Town, a familiar, Meowth-headed blimp drifts along the clouds, carrying the equally familiar trio within its green, wicker basket.

Jessie stands proudly before the opposing wind, staring at an oddly familiar card, its picture facing her to reveal a constantly spinning wheel.

"Isn't it just divine; to be able to control the very space around us with a simple command?" she sighs while sticking the card onto the bare skin of her back, "I can't wait to get my hands on the other 19 cards that pretty boy has stashed in his bag."

James and Meowth, meanwhile sat slumped against the walls of the basket, lamenting the cards they were stuck with.  James held an eerily upside down man, who had been doing nothing but stare back at him while chewing on his twig, while Meowth stared at a snot hanging person (minus the cat) ducked up to his head below the card's frame, moaning like a cat.

"I still say we should have brought this to the boss' attention during that meeting," Meowth mutters worriedly, "You know how much he hates being anywhere but the second to know anything important."

"And have him hog all of the good cards!?" Jessie exclaims while turning to bend towards the two and plant her hands on her hips, "I assure you, he will have the rest of those cards once we've sorted out the ones we want to keep!"

"I don't suppose we can sort out the ones we already have...." James groans, "This card's already starting to creep me out!"

Jessie gets into James' face, almost startling him into dropping his card, "Well, tough!  You'll just have to make do with what we can salvage from that lifeless junk of a cat toy!"

"Speaking of salvaging...!" Meowth snickers as he peeks over the basket to find they were drifting towards a familiar mountain.

"Well, well!  We arrive here again!" Jessie humphs while slamming her foot on the edge of the basket and pumps her fist in front of her, "This'll be the perfect place to put our new-found powers to the test!"

She turns her head towards her two male cohorts, "Arm your cards!  It's time to pay this town back for humiliating us in the past!"

"Roger!" the two responded while holding their cards up, Meowth with a boisterous tone while James meekly squeaked.  They then slap the cards onto their back, only for James to suddenly fly off the ground and flip upside down.

"Eee!!!  HELP!!!  MY HEAD'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!" he shrieks while flailing his arms and legs about as his face starts to turn red from the blood rushing to his head.  Jessie almost blew a vein as she slams her foot onto his chin, shoving him into the floor of the basket before ripping the card out to find he had ignorantly turned it around before sticking it onto his back.

"You moron!  The Hanged Man is supposed to be upside down!" she seethes while slapping the card in its proper position on James' back now floored back, causing a pained squeak to escape his embarrassed lips.

"I was never a fan of fortune telling...." James groans in defeat.

Pyro waited atop a tree in front of the Stone Town Pokemart with Loki perched atop his head when he felt the wind brush him. A small dot on the horizon stoked his curiosity so he pulled out a pair of binoculars from his backpack to see that it was a blimp shaped like a Meowth's head headed in his direction. He smiled as he jumped from branch to branch until he touched the ground with Loki following close behind. He then ran to the automatic sliding doors towards the group.

"Somebody's coming!" he shouted, "I wonder if they're friends!" 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1822 on: June 23, 2013, 01:35:53 AM
Quickie came out of the Pokemon Center and looked up in the sky, seeing a Meowth-head balloon.  "If that's who I think it is, we may be in luck."  She looked to Pyro.  "Mewtwo told me about them."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1823 on: June 23, 2013, 01:36:26 AM
"What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1824 on: June 23, 2013, 01:38:42 AM
"Long story, but they helped Mewtwo out when he was in a fix some years back," Quickie nodded.