The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 441242

Archer

Reply #3450 on: August 09, 2009, 09:21:11 AM
"AFRO!" 'Fro screamed again. He really liked to scream when he was angry. "DIE-!" He jumped at him, his whole body engulfed by the energy from the Biometal, becoming a living bomb.

Roa looked unimpressed. "I really don't want to waste my time with someone as insignificant as you."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3451 on: August 09, 2009, 09:26:55 AM
Afro: Oh crap! *is caught by 'Fro* D-Damn it let go! *punches 'Fro in the face*

'Fro: heh, I said I'd get you you son of a [sonic slicer]- *detonates himself*

Afro: AAAA-

Both Afro and 'Fro are engulfed in an explosion...

Afro: ...

'Fro: ...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3452 on: August 09, 2009, 09:29:49 AM
'Fro blinked slightly, as he pulled his heavily damaged body up. "I...I'm alive?!" If he had any energy left, he would have pumped his fist in joy. "I won!" His excitement quickly evaporated, when he saw that where he should be bleeding, there was no blood. The huge hole in his torso he now sported made it clear he was just a mere puppet.

"D-dammit! Merely beating Afro isn't enough!" I thought I could do it by myself, but I'll need Mater Roa's help after all...! Dammit.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3453 on: August 09, 2009, 09:30:39 AM
Roa looked unimpressed. "I really don't want to waste my time with someone as insignificant as you."
StrangeMan landed on Roa stomach, and looked at him with the very same expression he(Roa) had on his face.
"Boy you sure are a snob, thinking you're better than everyone. Here let...
StrangeMan placed both of his index fingers inside Roa's mouth, like two hooks, he then pulled om his cheeks, forcing his mouth to mimic a smiling face.
"...a biiiiiiig smile!"

Archer

Reply #3454 on: August 09, 2009, 09:32:40 AM
The body StrangeMan disappeared when he began to make it smile. The real Roa, floating behind him with his arms crossed, raised an eyebrow.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3455 on: August 09, 2009, 09:35:18 AM
As 'Fro layed on the ground he failed to notice Afro's corpse derock and slowly one of Afro's three buttons began to fade awat...

Elsewere in RPM City...

Capn': *Suddenly received a message on his "Shades* Mania, it's time to get back to work. To the WDS!

Mania: Ugh, Finally!

Both brothers then make their way to the WDS with unmatched speed...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3456 on: August 09, 2009, 09:36:53 AM
Roa's eyebrow lowered and sighed. "You talked big so I thought you might have been, but..." He shrugged. "I'll have my subordinates deal with you."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3457 on: August 09, 2009, 09:39:30 AM
Strangeman suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and smiled at who he saw...right before being punched in the face and sent flying several yards away...

Mania: Miss us?

Capn': Reporting for duty....boss.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3458 on: August 09, 2009, 09:42:33 AM
Hajime frowns as he looks at Afro's corpse before pointing his finger towards him.

"Life!"

A chibi angel flutters down from the sky and waves a wand in front of Afro, reviving him with half his energy in tact.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3459 on: August 09, 2009, 09:44:27 AM
"Huh...this guys are thougher than they look." StrangeMan thought to himself as he grinned.

"Guess I'm gonna have to play a little bit more seriously." He then desapeared again...

Archer

Reply #3460 on: August 09, 2009, 09:45:11 AM
Roa gave them a bored glance. "I'll leave this matter in your hands then." He teleported away, appearing where 'Fro and Afro were.

"Hmm. Intresting, the suicide attack didn't destroy his body." Picking up both of them, he sighed. "In the end I have to take care of it myself."  He looked where Hajime was and laughed. "I shall take my leave again..." And teleported back to the DAW.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3461 on: August 09, 2009, 09:47:11 AM

Afro:...*a button fell of his jacket and disappeared before Roa picked him up*...

Mania: Gladly...finally some thing fun.

Capn': Just don't go over bored this time.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3462 on: August 09, 2009, 09:54:37 AM
Hajime frowns slightly at Roa's glance towards him before turning his attention to the two brothers beating around StrageMan, once again sensing his pain-obsessed personaly peeking out again.  He can only hope he can hold the brothers off long enough for everyone else to get their act together and help out with the attack.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3463 on: August 09, 2009, 09:55:18 AM
StrangeMan appeared behind Mania

"Hey there!"" He shouted. Mania turned to see him, and when he had, StrangeMan had already gotten his claws on his face.

He slashed downwards, leaving Mania large bloody clawmarks on his face.

"Did YOU miss me?" StrangeMan said, mocking Mania.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3464 on: August 09, 2009, 09:59:21 AM
Mania: Yes....*licking the blood of his hands*...very much. *quickly grabs Strangeman and and uses his free hand to grab Strangeman's hoodie and pull it down* Now where we before...oh right here! *quickly punches strangeman in the face*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3465 on: August 09, 2009, 10:11:40 AM
StrangeMan slowly pulled his hood back up.
"...A punch in the face again? That's no fun. What happened to my violent happy afro man. You know..."
Suddenly, his right arm twisted itself around Mania's arm, his palm was held at Mania's elbow.His left leg, wrapped itself around Mania's right leg, his foot placed on top of his knee.
"You know, the one who did this." Simultaniously, StrangeMan dislocated Mania's elbow and knee.

"...There was something else...now what was that?" StrangeMan made had dumb expression over his face.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3466 on: August 09, 2009, 01:53:35 PM
Nick sighed, figuring the Prince wouldn't be calmed down so easily. He held his hands out, which were still glowing a silvery-blue aura.

"Look, Prince," he said, "I already said I don't want to hurt you, even though you could probably tear me in two without batting an eyelid. But you're my friend now, and even if I have to pummel some sense into you, I'm going to turn you back to normal!"

Archer

Reply #3467 on: August 09, 2009, 01:55:10 PM
He blinked for a moment, before his eyes narrowed. "Fine then, I'll destroy you like the peasant you are." And before Nick could even blink, the Prince was already right in his face, deformed arm risen.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3468 on: August 09, 2009, 02:04:08 PM
Nick looked up at the fiendish face of the grotesque monster that was once his friend. Once again, he founded himself pinned down by some feral creature, about to be disemboweled, but this time the Prince wasn't here to save him. Teeth grit, he tried to stuggle free, all the while hoping for some form of convenient deus ex machina to free him.

Archer

Reply #3469 on: August 09, 2009, 02:10:38 PM
The Prince never continued however. His eyes were wide, with appeared to be smoke gushing out of his neck where his own spear was aimed against him.

"Now, now. It's impolite to attack your own friends like that." Roa said, from behind Nick, having appeared after dropping Afro and 'Fro off at the DAW.

"But more then that, I can't allow you to attack an innocent in my dominion." He pushed the lance deeper, and the Prince backed off and fell to the ground, his vampirism receding.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3470 on: August 09, 2009, 02:14:41 PM
Nick's expression took on a look of awe and confusion. He slowly got to his feet, glaring at Roa.

"You...you're the one who turned him into that monster, aren't you?"

Archer

Reply #3471 on: August 09, 2009, 02:16:51 PM
Roa stabbed the lance into the ground next to the quivering Harming and observed the burn marks on his hand it had given him.

"...Perhaps, but it wasn't intentional. But since it was my fault, I decided to help him like you saw..." He smirked.

"You're the one who broke into the WDS, are you not?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3472 on: August 09, 2009, 02:44:11 PM
Nick couldn't help but shudder slightly in Roa's presence. Such an evil force...this vampire was clearly something much more sinister than those he was accustomed to.

"Yeah, that's right. That's me."

Archer

Reply #3473 on: August 09, 2009, 02:45:38 PM
"I see." He fell silent for a moment. "Allow me to - ah - apologize. I reacted rather badly, but you must understand as the ruler of RPM an assassination attempt would not be uncommon."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3474 on: August 09, 2009, 02:50:43 PM
"Cut the friendly talk," said Nick, putting on his best effort to act tough, "I'm here on royal orders."