"What Are You Thinking Now?"

Sakura Leic · 2818394

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3700 on: May 14, 2009, 07:35:11 AM
Heh, just found the "Hi I'm a Marvel and I'm a DC" series Quicky, or just the Deadpool episode? =P

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3701 on: May 14, 2009, 07:36:58 AM
Just the Deadpool episode.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3702 on: May 14, 2009, 08:35:12 AM
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Someone is doing freaking drilling at the upper levels... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3703 on: May 14, 2009, 08:36:55 AM
She said she's take it all off, Up in the Club.  So, I told her....DON'T STOP. GET IT GET IT. DON'T STOP. GET IT GET IT.

Archer

Reply #3704 on: May 14, 2009, 10:25:00 AM
"I wonder if I'll actually throw up..?"

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3705 on: May 14, 2009, 06:27:02 PM
I'm so sleepy.  So sleepy. 

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3706 on: May 14, 2009, 07:42:52 PM
I keep thinking of this: Nora(One of my classmates), Mr. Johnson(My math teacher.

Nora: Imagine that hot dude become a PE teacher, rip off his shirt and everyone's nose bleeds.
Mr. Johnson: Aaah, stop it!

That hot dude is my history teacher's friend.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3707 on: May 14, 2009, 10:25:22 PM
Well, bloodwork's done.. and now I finished my HUGE MMX Pallete.. I'm sure Capcom uses the same pallete when making sprites for everything from player characters all the way to the miscallenous stuff in the SNES X series titles for all the games, only X3 having a darker hue than in X2 and X1.. Good to know that custom colors are allowed in this style.. heh.

And the Yellow Devil, such a pain in the ass, even with thunder beam, ask me again why they added a tornado in the boss fight? He was slightly easier without it, plus the room was wee bigger.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3708 on: May 15, 2009, 03:32:29 AM
"Ugh how can my friends talk about something so stupid like 'the game'."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Crimson Lightning

• Hows the weather look today?
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Not too bad
    • View Profile
Reply #3709 on: May 15, 2009, 08:18:55 AM
i never got my cheese danish :|

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #3710 on: May 15, 2009, 09:35:45 AM
Reading 50+ pages of article... ow my head!

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3711 on: May 15, 2009, 09:55:38 AM
"Sounds like a large thunderstorm is coming..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #3712 on: May 15, 2009, 02:08:19 PM
"Ugh how can my friends talk about something so stupid like 'the game'."
"You don't like 'the game'?"

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3713 on: May 15, 2009, 05:16:04 PM
"You don't like 'the game'?"

She's referring to sports, as few people don't like "the game".

And I still have the warranty and moved all my files into the Hard Drive, I still have my save data (and important files) in case I get a new one.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3714 on: May 16, 2009, 12:34:41 AM
She's referring to sports, as few people don't like "the game".

Actually for once I wasn't refering to sports, but I still don't like them.

Offline TeaOfJay

• Resident Talking Tea Cup/ Lazy Super Hero
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
    • View Profile
Reply #3715 on: May 16, 2009, 12:40:21 AM
So I'm playing God Hand (which I finally got in the mail) and I realize something.

Both God Hand and MadWorld are the same game. They're just look different.

Which isn't a bad thing. Both are fun as hell.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #3716 on: May 16, 2009, 12:52:04 AM
"I wish I had a car that can turn into a plane. You can then drive this vehicle with a PS3 controller."

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3717 on: May 16, 2009, 07:11:42 AM
"Man I must be a harsh critic.  A few hours ago I went to my school's theater 'Best of Broadway' production, some of the acts we good but others had horrible vocals! 

There was this one act where mostly everyone wasn't blending in and was not in tune with every one.  And yet it was one of the proformances that had the most applause because of two reasons there we're these popular girls dancing like sluts or something, and the they had to wear clothes sure didn't help.

Then there was this other proformance that was okay but the quartet of bays sound really bad together.

Other than that and a few other things it was pretty good and some of the acts were funny."

Offline TeaOfJay

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3718 on: May 16, 2009, 08:37:33 AM
Nah, that just means that you won't accept just any crap.

Which is good.

In other news God Hand is awesome.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3719 on: May 16, 2009, 08:42:37 AM
Nah, that just means that you won't accept just any crap.

Which is good.
Yeah that's true the only for me to accept crap like that is if it was so funny it made up for it, or if it was just a song the guitar made up for it like ACDC...please don't shoot me, but I'm pretty sure the act that pissed me off the most was meant to be slutty.  Man I must be a little like Simon Cowell. -u-'

Offline TeaOfJay

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3720 on: May 16, 2009, 08:46:22 AM
If you were like Simon Cowel you would have a British accent, say things like "That was dreadful", people would boo you everytime you say something that wasn't a complement but constructive criticism veiled in an insult and not have lady parts.

Seeing as you're a Cali girl that rules out three of the four criteria. Unless you get booed by people, then you should be in the clear.

After reading what I typed, I can't even tell if I'm joking anymore. OH WELL.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3721 on: May 16, 2009, 09:07:24 AM
If you were like Simon Cowel you would have a British accent, say things like "That was dreadful", people would boo you everytime you say something that wasn't a complement but constructive criticism veiled in an insult and not have lady parts.

Seeing as you're a Cali girl that rules out three of the four criteria. Unless you get booed by people, then you should be in the clear.

After reading what I typed, I can't even tell if I'm joking anymore. OH WELL.

Yeah but we do have one thing in common we're both very blunt when we critisize I mean I even do it for my friends sometimes. 

Like how one of my friends is very pessmistic and pretty boring and insults people sometimes and it's not even really true (my boyfriend is so not that predictable...I think. :\) while another is very immature, rude, and selfish I mean when I give him some of my food he doesn't even say thank you and a few time he doesn't even ask and tries to steal it from me while my boyfriend asks like 90% of the time and Will always askes or not even though he doesn't eat lunch at the same time as us, he eats during a class. 

Then there's this guy who is a singer but he brings his guitar and phone that plays music and plays it while we're talking.  I mean I get that he can really pratice at home because it's a little chaotic but he doesn't have to pratice everyday during lunch.  I mean he's very good but he signed up for the begginer's guitar class because he didn't sign up before.

But I really wish that those guys would stop making fat jokes in front of the fat guy who hangs out with us I mean dude it's not right to make fun of someone's weight I should know my mom is a little overweight and she agonizes her self over it because it's very hard to lose.

I mean don't me wrong I don't like to insult people but to let them know about their short comings so they don't get other people mad kinda like I need to learn myself, and I only do it with my friends because I know how they would act...and unfortunatly they ignore me.

And just it so doesn't look like I favor my boyfriend all the time, there are very rare times when something so little pisses him off he storms off and doesn't hang out with us even when I'm there, he never got like that because I did something.  One of his other friends refered it to PMS and it kinda fits but he should run away from this kind of stuff especially since he's going to college and eventually join the navy.

Offline TeaOfJay

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3722 on: May 16, 2009, 09:25:36 AM
I think I can explain the whole "fat" joke thing. When it comes to guys there are things that we can joke about while still maintaining the context of a joke. In the case of the fat jokes it could be that the guys making the joke and the fat guy in question know each other enough that said joke is just that: A joke. Hell, I tend to do the same thing with some of my friends, and they do the same to me.

A good way to tell if someone is actually seriously offended by these jokes is to see if the jokee (The person being joked about) is offened by the things the joker, or jokers, are saying. If so, usually very angry stuff happens, then apoligies.

From my experiences, girls don't tend to do this. Which would explain why they agonize about being fat when usually they aren't (Not belittling the ones that actually are fat and agonize themselves, it's just something from my experiences).

tl;dr version: Guys insult each other until someone gets offened. Very much angry yelling and apoligizing proceeds the person getting offeneded. LazyMan is perplexed by the actions of women.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3723 on: May 16, 2009, 09:27:02 AM
LazyMan is perplexed by the actions of women.

More like men in general  -u-'

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3724 on: May 16, 2009, 09:51:29 AM
Yeah I guess that makes sense but it not really the fat jokes that concern me it's them calling him fatass all the time.  I mean if anything Pervy Sage was much better nick name when they used to call him that, because it alomst has nothing to do with him.

But there is one guy I forgot to mention and this kinda pisses me off the most alittle.  There's was this kinda slacker guy who was always hyperactive and happy most of the time, he's kinda like my second older brother.  But the thing is he doesn't understand people's feelings a lot.  Just last week one of my boyfriends cousins in the army died in Afghanistan.  While he was visting that day he just said 'So my grandma died 2 weeks ago' or something like that in a uncaring tone.  But the thing is his grandma probably died of illness or something, not to mention she was well old.

That cousin, however, risked his life to save his friend.  His friend found some kind of device under some garbage and the cousin came over to it.  Without warning the device started beeping and the cousin pushed his friendout of the way before it exploded.  Now private Tanner Trenner or what ever his name was, the guy who was save, will alway have that on his shoulders.  And unfortunatly the guy was going to come home to visit in 10 days and was going to stay there for a few months, and from what I heard he and his cousins are very close or at least they get in a lot of funny situations.  But I feel the most sorry for the cousin's dad, after he heard of the tragedy he went to the shooting range and the desert then proceeded to empty out all the ammo in his guns.

Then there was this time last year before me and my boyfriend started dating and the dude pushed him on his bike into the street and then pulled him back before saying 'Saved your life' and then laugh his ass off.  Of course my boyfriend got pissed off and didn't hang out with us and I couldn't blaim him I mean I was there when it happened, I didn't see him get pushed but I saw him on the street, and I'm suprised he didn't kick him in the balls I mean I would if he did that to me, though he doesn't do this to girls of course.

Point is while he is nice sometimes he justs goes to far and doesn't care.