"What Are You Thinking Now?"

Sakura Leic · 2817398

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #21800 on: March 18, 2013, 06:02:31 PM
Yeah the kids in grade school were kinda mean, at least I wasn't really bullied though.

What could they possible tease you about?

What do you mean by like? Like like or friend like?

Well both. I mean, friend like is what I meant by you two being comfortable enough to do that with without it being awkward. Like like means you wanna get with that person, so a little flirtation could help along the way. Especially if it's mutual!

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #21801 on: March 18, 2013, 06:11:10 PM
Well both. I mean, friend like is what I meant by you two being comfortable enough to do that with without it being awkward. Like like means you wanna get with that person, so a little flirtation could help along the way. Especially if it's mutual!

Haha, I get it. Though like like isn't really something that is mutual in my case, so I play it safe with Friend like more often than not.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #21802 on: March 18, 2013, 06:28:18 PM
What could they possible tease you about?
Stupid things, they always pull the GIP funny colors thing on me all the time, and I was pretty gullible back then.  Plus you know how I got crushes in elementary school easily right, well some would bring this guy with them claiming they wanted to date me but I know it's fake because they laugh during the entire [tornado fang]ing thing.

It was pretty stupid, why do kids do thinks that aren't funny to the person they do it to?  I mean granted this is nothing compared to other [parasitic bomb] some go through but I still don't understand to this day why they do it.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #21803 on: March 18, 2013, 06:35:21 PM
I usually end up developing feelings for some of my female friends. But I just try to suck it up.

I know, I'm weak.

Stupid things, they always pull the GIP funny colors thing on me all the time, and I was pretty gullible back then.  Plus you know how I got crushes in elementary school easily right, well some would bring this guy with them claiming they wanted to date me but I know it's fake because they laugh during the entire [tornado fang]ing thing. It was pretty stupid, why do kids do thinks that aren't funny to the person they do it to.  I mean granted this is nothing compared to other [parasitic bomb] some go through but I still don't understand to this day why they do it.

I'd imagine most people developed crushes easily in elementary school. I know I did. About 10 crushes If I recall >_>

And they are little kids, of course they'll do whatever comes to their mind without actually thinking of the consequences or morals.

I actually used to bully this one kid in first grade for a few weeks. But I stopped altogether because It felt wrong.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #21804 on: March 18, 2013, 06:39:26 PM
I usually end up developing feelings for some of my female friends. But I just try to suck it up.

I know, I'm weak.

Every one of my female friends, former and current, I had crushes on in some way or another.

Depending on how good our friendship was when the crush formed (or when it was confessed) it would either survive or become awkward and result in never talking to them.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21805 on: March 18, 2013, 06:41:30 PM
I'd imagine most people developed crushes easily in elementary school. I know I did. About 10 crushes If I recall >_>

And they are little kids, of course they'll do whatever comes to their mind without actually thinking of the consequences or morals.

I actually used to bully this one kid in first grade for a few weeks. But I stopped altogether because It felt wrong.
The thing is back then I expected them to know things I know and don't do things I wouldn't do.  I never bullied someone in elementary school and I knew it hurt their feelings if it did, but it seems they did it because it was funny to them but they didn't think about how the other person felt.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #21806 on: March 18, 2013, 06:42:40 PM
Haha, I get it. Though like like isn't really something that is mutual in my case, so I play it safe with Friend like more often than not.

So do a lot of people. Even me, cause friends are awesome. Essentially, how well you flirt is based upon how comfortable you are with yourself and rejection. The key thing to always remember is that rejection is not, repeat NOT, the end of the world. Despite the sadness that comes with it, and trust me I know I've had my heart broken, there is always someone else out there. The majority of the time, it will come by chance.

Stupid things, they always pull the GIP funny colors thing on me all the time, and I was pretty gullible back then.  Plus you know how I got crushes in elementary school easily right, well some would bring this guy with them claiming they wanted to date me but I know it's fake because they laugh during the entire [tornado fang]ing thing.

It was pretty stupid, why do kids do thinks that aren't funny to the person they do it to?  I mean granted this is nothing compared to other [parasitic bomb] some go through but I still don't understand to this day why they do it.

Truth be told, I was a super sensitive kid when I was younger, like around 8-10. But eventually, like you seem to have, you get over it and realize that kids will be kids. As long as it's nothing physically harmful, the majority of the time you'll pull through. Still though, they were all big fat meanie heads for picking on you! XD

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #21807 on: March 18, 2013, 06:43:02 PM
I need to try flirting sometime.

Its... Not something i'm familiar with.
Me too. I'm more shy and socially-akward than a flirt. '>.> Maybe some people here with that... bVd

-EDIT-
Truth be told, I was a super sensitive kid when I was younger, like around 8-10. But eventually, like you seem to have, you get over it and realize that kids will be kids. As long as it's nothing physically harmful, the majority of the time you'll pull through. Still though, they were all big fat meanie heads for picking on you! XD

That kinda sounds like me, but even my 20s now I still feel like I'm senstive kid.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21808 on: March 18, 2013, 06:54:56 PM
Probably why I didn't have a lot of friends back then, and maybe why my only friend in elementary school in the later years was a equally socially awkward boy.  Sure there were girls, but my god now that I think about it the things they fight about we're stupid.  Then in Jr. High I got more boy friends and less girl friends, I also got a crush and briefly dated one of my new friends at the end of Jr High, but we didn't do anything remotely date like in high school. 

Hell I initiated the first kiss between us because he didn't do anything.  Eventually he broke up with me and I dated my ex and fell in love with him til my mom made me break up with him and I found out that he was kinda playing me and he lied when he said he loved me.  He even had the nerve to ask me to have sex with him and other things when I repeatedly said no.

And the other guy turndown into a pretentious jerk face and got worse and worse as the years went on.  I hate when I talk to a person and feel completely stupid with whatever I said and that's how I felt with him because he thought he was above most of us.  I'd rather be friends with a stupid but nice guy than a know it all jerk any day.

Sorry I'm ranting again, but it feels good to let this out.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #21809 on: March 18, 2013, 07:03:47 PM
Hell I initiated the first kiss between us because he didn't do anything.  Eventually he broke up with me and I dated my ex and fell in love with him til my mom made me break up with him and I found out that he was kinda playing me and he lied when he said he loved me.  He even had the nerve to ask me to have sex with him and other things when I repeatedly said no.

What a shitbag.
I can't comprehend how people can even do that.
I mean, I occasionally lie but I would never play with somebody's emotions.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21810 on: March 18, 2013, 07:08:21 PM
Yeah he just winged it to get me away for the other jerk but became a jerk himself.  He never even admired it himself, I had to learn from other friends, they didn't tell me because I was so happy but I wish they did.  Then again with how blinded I was I might have not believe them if they did while I was dating him.

When I met my ex at a party a few years back he didn't mention anything about the incident and at one point I lost my phone and had to use his to find it and found he deleted my number.  I felt so stupid.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #21811 on: March 18, 2013, 07:10:16 PM
Those are, sadly, typical growing pains.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21812 on: March 18, 2013, 07:10:55 PM
Yeah I know they are, at least I didn't go through something worse.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #21813 on: March 18, 2013, 07:13:42 PM
What a shitbag.
I can't comprehend how people can even do that.
I mean, I occasionally lie but I would never play with somebody's emotions.

I completely second that.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #21814 on: March 18, 2013, 07:19:44 PM
Yeah I know they are, at least I didn't go through something worse.

The important thing is you're not in a relationship with somebody who doesn't love you.

That being said i'm always available for a short lived long distance relationship!  XD

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21815 on: March 18, 2013, 07:22:28 PM
Sorry I'm not really one for a long distance relationship, too many things can go wrong and I'd rather just have a long distance friendship.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #21816 on: March 18, 2013, 07:22:58 PM
Sorry I'm not really one for a long distance relationship, too many things can go wrong and I'd rather just have a long distance friendship.

I know, it was in jest. Hence the XD.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #21817 on: March 18, 2013, 07:23:59 PM
There ya go! Harmless flirtation! Bravo!  8)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21818 on: March 18, 2013, 07:25:24 PM
I know, it was in jest. Hence the XD.
I figure. XD

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #21819 on: March 18, 2013, 07:30:46 PM
I figure. XD

That being said, if I was close to somebody like you and had more courage I would totally jump on the chance for a relationship if they weren't taken.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #21820 on: March 18, 2013, 07:32:26 PM
I completely second that.
So can I. Someone like that is just full of [sonic slicer].

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21821 on: March 18, 2013, 07:36:04 PM
Well I'll likely never see him again since he's in the Navy now.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #21822 on: March 18, 2013, 07:37:50 PM
Well I'll likely never see him again since he's in the Navy now.

That's good, he can be in a tight cramped space with lots of dudes instead of being a nice guy and stuff.

I call it Karma.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21823 on: March 18, 2013, 07:39:11 PM
That's good, he can be in a tight cramped space with lots of dudes instead of being a nice guy and stuff.

I call it Karma.
Yeah he's been a military and gun nut since I've known him.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #21824 on: March 18, 2013, 07:45:21 PM
Yeah he's been a military and gun nut since I've known him.

Lot of people I know like that are douches.