The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 231407

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2975 on: March 29, 2015, 05:44:59 PM
"Admittedly this stuff is hard for me to move around in too but I can deal with it, I trained myself before hand in this stuff to get used to it before coming here." Sakura said as she finished putting on the rest of her stuff "It got sweaty but when you smell like mushrooms from potion brewing  you really don't care.

Though I never seen snow before, I hope I can move in it okay, Daddy said snow is really hard to move in and I couldn't train for that."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2976 on: March 29, 2015, 06:09:18 PM
"It will certainly take some getting used to. We're not going to be very maneuverable in deeper snow, so be prepared to feel slow," Fxeni stated to everyone. "The blizzard is going to make matters worse. Normally I'd like to wait it out, but I don't think we have the luxury of time."

After looking at everyone to ensure that they're all good to go, he headed back up onto the deck. Once topside, he unfurled a rope ladder down the side of the airship down to the ground below. It swayed in the wind, but remained connected to the ship just fine.

"Keep as close together as possible, the visibility is very low," Fxeni called back to the others. He then began the climb down the ladder to the ground below.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2977 on: March 29, 2015, 06:16:08 PM
(No one is responding to Pema...)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2978 on: March 29, 2015, 06:25:43 PM
Calien came down first and then picked up Sakura and put her down who stared at the view before her.

"Wow....when you said visibility was really low you weren't kidding." Sakura gulped "It's all white!"

"Yup, how do you feel walking in snow?" Calien asked.

"Hmm well this snow isn't too bad, though I guess we haven't seen the really thick snow yet, but I think I can move in this okay." Sakura nodded.

"Good." Calien nodded.

(By the way Sakura made enough Potions for everyone to have 3 each.  Everyone should have a Red, Green, and Blue potion except for Riagan and the Prof who get 3 Red potions instead.

Calien also made about 4 Gossip Charms/Walkie Talkie Stones and gave them to Fxeni, Aya, the Prof and Shuu for now.  When he makes more he'll give it to the rest of the party members. 

I want to say he made another one before the trip and gave it to King Pyritecrusher since he's one of those people the party would want to keep in contact with.)

(No one is responding to Pema...)
(I wanted someone else to do it since Calien made the hat and by proxy Sakura already saw it.  Riagan, the Prof and Aya most likely won't comment since it's not in their character to really care about that.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2979 on: March 29, 2015, 06:49:15 PM
(Everyone but Blue posted already, so unless Aya says something, Pema will be ignored.

And why wouldn't Aya care? Isn't she kind like Sakura?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2980 on: March 29, 2015, 06:54:27 PM
(Aya really doesn't care about clothes, she's nice but she's kind doesn't really know about fashion or what looks good on someone.  Hell she didn't even know what was the problem with her previous clothes or Toshi's clothes which were not modest at all.  Not to mention she's way to focused on the Omni-Gem.

Remember when she kept saying she doesn't care about what the Prof is because he's her friend? Same idea here, she's oblivious about stuff like that.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2981 on: March 29, 2015, 07:02:12 PM
(Haven't you dealt with young kids before? All they need is a simple "you look nice" and you're done.

You don't need to actually judge them.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2982 on: March 29, 2015, 07:05:41 PM
(Aya doesn't know that, what I'm getting at here is that she's so alien she doesn't know how to act with normal people yet.  In other words she doesn't know how to treat a kid either and is just focused on getting the Omni-Gem at the moment. Most of the time she has a one track mind and doesn't even really listen to people.

Besides I'm sure someone else still can since you keep bringing it up.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2983 on: March 29, 2015, 07:15:58 PM
(I shouldn't even need to bring this up. It makes zero sense that people keep ignoring her; it's not very realistic to do so.

Anyway, I don't care anymore.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2984 on: March 29, 2015, 07:21:02 PM
(I agree it really isn't realistic but it happen to me too at the same time you brought up Pema's hat which was why I added the foot notes about the Potions and Gossip Charms.  Calien held out a Gossip Charm to Fxeni but he didn't make notice of it so I just off screened it.

Just assume someone did already.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2985 on: March 29, 2015, 08:10:43 PM
After dealing with a few things and figuring out how he wants to access his items, the Professor looked over to Pema and smiled at her hat. "You look quite nice, Peam.  I apologize, as I didn't hear you b-before.  I'm, I'm a bit, I'm a bit hard of hearing, and somewhat distracted... Will you be warm enough?"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2986 on: March 29, 2015, 10:45:56 PM
"You really think so? Thank you!" Pema held her rosy cheeks and smiled warmly, "Yeah, I should be warm enough. Back at my home, we had lots of cold days. Not as bad as here, but still super cold! That's why the Runemaster uniforms look like this."

She lifted up her boots and extended her arms out as she spoke, bringing attention to the rather intricate dress and accessories that kept her warm during the frigid weather.

Pema glanced at the Prof's mittens, recalling that he persisted on wearing bandages underneath, "Your burns aren't fully healed yet, Professor?"

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2987 on: March 29, 2015, 11:12:58 PM
"I like the colours, you should be rather warm too." Aya smiles at Pema unlike the others she hadn't changed, it seemed the cold did not effect her.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2988 on: March 30, 2015, 02:23:04 AM
The Professor looked down at his hands. "Unfortunately not.  They were, they were quite severe.  In a couple weeks, they should have healed sufficiently, but, but right now, but right now, I'd rather, I'd rather they not be exposed to the elements..."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2989 on: March 30, 2015, 03:08:17 AM
(Fxeni was too focused on getting a move-on, I'd say.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2990 on: March 30, 2015, 03:30:58 AM
"I like the colours, you should be rather warm too." Aya smiles at Pema unlike the others she hadn't changed, it seemed the cold did not effect her.

"Yeah, Mr. Calien did a great job!" Pema played with the cotton ball at the top of the hat, then took notice that Aya hadn't changed, "Huh? You're not freezing?"

The Professor looked down at his hands. "Unfortunately not.  They were, they were quite severe.  In a couple weeks, they should have healed sufficiently, but, but right now, but right now, I'd rather, I'd rather they not be exposed to the elements..."

Pema nodded, "So, it's worse than my sprain. My ankle feels a lot better now."

"Burns typically take longer to heal than sprains. The healing process can be quite arduous, too, depending on the burn degree," Salem noted.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2991 on: March 30, 2015, 03:47:02 AM
"Hm? Oh-no I'm fine, we--I don't feel the elements like normal people." Aya smiles.

((Aya does have a nasty habbit of describing herself as not being truly alive doesn't she, she may not have a soul per say but she is sentient and alive in that sense. Guardians were disposable elite warriors, they were never training to feel like anything but tools for their creators.))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2992 on: March 30, 2015, 04:27:32 AM
Pema rubbed her chin, "Huh, I never knew that. Be glad you'll never experience frostbite, I guess."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2993 on: March 30, 2015, 04:33:01 AM
"I've heard it is rather unpleasant. It need be I can use my barrier to keep the wind at bay, it won't keep out the cold sadly though." Aya offers to Pema and the others.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2994 on: March 30, 2015, 04:56:40 AM
[Sorry to keep asking to be caught up. Today my folks decided my brothers are swapping rooms while one of said brothers was at work, and they drafted me to help with things. =3=

So, from what I can gather, everyone's suiting up?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2995 on: March 30, 2015, 05:01:58 AM
(Pretty much. We're gearing up and heading out at any moment.)

"Yeah, any help would be great," Pema nodded.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2996 on: March 30, 2015, 05:07:23 AM
[Another question. Does everyone have separate rooms on the airship? If so, then I can throw in the excuse of Shuu's absence being that he was getting settled in.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2997 on: March 30, 2015, 05:09:04 AM
(Yes however there was a timeskip so that might not be a good excuse.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2998 on: March 30, 2015, 05:14:38 AM
[... Accidentally sleeping in due to not actually having a decent night's sleep or an actual bed in a while?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2999 on: March 30, 2015, 05:16:42 AM
(The Airship also crashed due to the storm, don't think he can sleep through that.)