RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 216877

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2875 on: July 21, 2013, 07:05:46 AM
In the burrowed tunnels under Cerulean, Thrash used an ear-splitting screech on Jesse's Pokemon. For some out reason, Pyro was playing the electric guitar with Firebrawl as backup, Mr. Spook on the drums, and Jawbreaker eating his bass guitar.

"Awwwwww, yea!" Pyro yelled, "Heavy metal!"

"Blaz.. zi.. ken?" Firebrawl asked. ("Why do I know how to play this thing?")

"Gen.. gar...ge. Gengar!" Mr. Spook replied. ("Who cares? This is too much fun!")

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2876 on: July 21, 2013, 07:10:44 AM
Jessie's Pokemon covered their ears and ran around in circles while the feminine Team Rocket struggles to block out the noise while shouting into her comlink.

"Mayday!  SOS!!!  EMERGENCY!!!  We're being attacked by loud, horrible Heavy Metal music!" she squealed, "Make it stop!  And while you're at it, help me figure out how to get control of the Grand Rhydon before whoever took control of it comes back to do more harm than this noise blaring around us!"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2877 on: July 21, 2013, 07:13:24 AM
"Ugh where is that guy!?" Sakura yelled.

"I don't know and I don't like it." Janine said seriously.

As they continued to look for their suspect they came across Quickie who was staring at 3 Trainers beating the crap out of each other.

"What's going on here?" Janine said as she facepalmed.

"Ah that dude is there too!" Sakura cried as she recognized Joe.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2878 on: July 21, 2013, 07:15:29 AM
Quickie smiled.  She didn't ask how he became trapped in the washroom or what the mess on the floor was.  Instead, she looked at the mess, gave a sigh, and heaved the mop from the bucket and began to clean it up. "May as well do this while I'm here..."
Watching Quickie slowly mopping away, Joe hestitated. He did not know what to do. He knew that the girl in front of him wasn't acting on her own accord, all these were orchestrated by a powerful Psychic Pokemon... However... Her smile... That smile seemed... Genuine... No... It's all a ploy... A ploy from Mewtwo... Right... Right? Shaking his head, Joe remembered Domino's words. They were all mind slaves.

As Joe was about to sneak off....
The trio eventually stopped fighting upon seeing Quickie pulling the bathroom door open.

"There she is!" one of them shouts, "That thief who stole Mewtwo!"

"Quick!  After her!"

They tried to go after Quickie, but were entangled with one another, one having his hand around another's neck, and the third trapped between the two trainers' legs, and unfortunately toppled onto each other and deteriorated back into a fight to get each other off.

Tarot Skitty continued to stay camped near the entrance of the cafeteria, watching what could have been the third unnecessary encore between the three while Merrick facepalms in embarrassment over the tiring situation before quickly taking Tarot Skitty towards the bathroom and jumping onto Joe in an attempt to stop him before he thinks to jump her upon recognition.
He suddenly felt a weight on his shoulders. Spinning around trying to get whatever was the source, he tripped over his own feet, and fell face-first onto the floor, knocking himself out.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2879 on: July 21, 2013, 07:18:00 AM
Pyro struck a chord that caused the ground underneath the Superia to shake. A fissure opened up beneath it and the ship banked to the side as it slid into the crack. As for Jessie's Pokemon, Thrash used Rock Slide to bury them while the music left them incapacitated.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2880 on: July 21, 2013, 07:21:30 AM
Watching Quickie slowly mopping away, Joe hestitated. He did not know what to do. He knew that the girl in front of him wasn't acting on her own accord, all these were orchestrated by a powerful Psychic Pokemon... However... Her smile... That smile seemed... Genuine... No... It's all a ploy... A ploy from Mewtwo... Right... Right? Shaking his head, Joe remembered Domino's words. They were all mind slaves.

As Joe was about to sneak off....He suddenly felt a weight on his shoulders. Spinning around trying to get whatever was the source, he tripped over his own feet, and fell face-first onto the floor, knocking himself out.

Quickie heard the thud and turned around, seeing Joe sprawled on the floor.  "Are you all right?"  Carefully, she rolled him onto his side, noting that he was out-cold.  Shrugging, Quickie made sure that Joe was otherwise unharmed before leaving the room, seeing the three trainers brawling in the hallway, blocking her way.  "This is ridiculous..."  Feeling as if she has to do everything around here, she raised her voice.

"You three knock it the hell off and get out of my way!"

With a shove, Quickie reached into the dog pile, separated two of the trainers by shoving them aside, then stepped passed them.  "Sorry, but this is really annoying.  You should go outside if you want to fight."  Shaking her head, she started down the hall again, en route to her room.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2881 on: July 21, 2013, 07:27:49 AM
"Quickie wait don't go, you might want to hear what they have to say!" Sakura cried to her.

Janine in the mean time began searching his pockets and pulled out a Pokedex.

"Sakura this is the only thing I found, other than a Raticate." Janine said as she handed the Pokedex to Sakura.

"Okay maybe with this we can find out who the hell this guy is." Sakura said as she pulled out yet another Escape Rope.  "In the mean time tie him up."

"Gotcha." Janine nodded as she began tying Joe up.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2882 on: July 21, 2013, 07:29:59 AM
Merrick cringed as Tarot Skitty stood behind the out-cold trainer, not expecting the ensuing slip up to knock him out.  However, the way he was behaving as they were coming at him seems to show signs that he might go insane with confusion and still go for the attack, leading him to feel that knocking him out may have been more necessary.

He pops the top part of his card up, poking his head out to look towards the entrance and see Janine, some officers, and Sakura quickly noticing the trainer's presence and pointing him out as the sole cause of the fiasco.  He decides to keep Tarot Skitty pinned on the out-cold trainer so as to add a little weight and keep him from getting up to quickly should he regain consciousness anytime soon.

But no sooner had he made this decision sound, he saw Quickie maker her way towards the trio and break them up, completely unaware that they had been trying to get their hands on her before crumbling back into a fight.  Cringing without transferring the expression to Tarot Skitty, he attempts to leap off and run towards the trio only to have one of them grab Quickie in an arm lock.

"Help me restrain her!" he shouts to the two trainers still trying to fight each other off.

With one less trainer holding them down, the two quickly dove towards Quickie, each grabbing a leg and wrapping their own around the standing trainer to keep her from fighting back.  Grinning successfully the standing trainer sneers towards Quickie's seemingly helpless predicament.

"How you, of all people, managed to steal that powerful psychic Pokemon is beyond me," he seethed, "But now that we have you in our grasps, reclaiming that Mewtwo for the detective that enlisted us will be nothing more than a cakewalk."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2883 on: July 21, 2013, 07:34:10 AM
"I suppose you're right... I'd seen evolved forms of some of these guys back in Kalos, but we're pretty carefree. We kinda just go with the flow, and help folks if we feel like they could use our assistance."

"PANCHAAAAAM!" Darunia exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah. We only fight when absolutely necessary; unlike those other trainers who are likely too dumb to get a Gym Badge let alone manage to reach the Elite 4 (there's a thing called type matchups, people; if you challenge a Fire Gym with bugs, you're likely gonna lose), we rarely battle and instead seek other means to get past whatever issues we encounter. Strength is one thing, but resourcefulness is far more useful," Taylor explained.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2884 on: July 21, 2013, 07:35:52 AM
"Detective, did he show you any identification?" Janine asked.

"He doesn't have any identification." Sakura said as she continued to fiddle with the Pokedex. "This Dex is completely and utterly fake."

"Fake?" Janine asked. "How do you know?"

"My dad helped me build my first Pokedex and I improve it myself, this Dex only has a picture of Mewtwo in it, not even the Raticate is in it." Sakura stated "There also seems to be some messages on there that he received, Pokedexs can't receive messages."

"What are they about?" Janine asked.

"So far it seems to be spreading rumors so they can trick the people to catch Mewtwo or something, I think this guy may be a Team Rocket agent." Sakura said as she continued to look at the messages.

"....No wonder my father hates them so much now." Janine muttered softly "They're despicable."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2885 on: July 21, 2013, 07:40:50 AM
(But at least Team Rocket has an agent whose Pokémon must be in the top-tier of its species! 8D)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2886 on: July 21, 2013, 07:41:15 AM
Quickie wriggled and attempted to free herself.  "You three are making a big mistake!" She swung her head backwards in an attempt to hit the trainer behind her in the face, and for a moment, she considered contacting Mewtwo. No, I can't.  He needs to rest, I can't rely on him.

She pulled and tugged against their grips, only to send herself off-balance and hitting the floor.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2887 on: July 21, 2013, 07:41:49 AM
(But at least Team Rocket has an agent whose Pokémon must be in the top-tier of its species! 8D)
(So's all of Cynthia's Pokemon and Sakura kicked her ass as well.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2888 on: July 21, 2013, 07:46:10 AM
(I think you, uh, missed the joke :\)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2889 on: July 21, 2013, 07:46:23 AM
"I suppose you're right... I'd seen evolved forms of some of these guys back in Kalos, but we're pretty carefree. We kinda just go with the flow, and help folks if we feel like they could use our assistance."

"PANCHAAAAAM!" Darunia exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah. We only fight when absolutely necessary; unlike those other trainers who are likely too dumb to get a Gym Badge let alone manage to reach the Elite 4 (there's a thing called type matchups, people; if you challenge a Fire Gym with bugs, you're likely gonna lose), we rarely battle and instead seek other means to get past whatever issues we encounter. Strength is one thing, but resourcefulness is far more useful," Taylor explained.
"I see... An interesting way of battling... But to each their own, as they say." Dr. Wily II said, still staring at the Panda Pokemon.

(LOL, that accelerated fast. XD Oh well, Joe still did his job, mostly. XD)

Joe slowly came to his senses, but his whole body felt tight. Binded even. Once his vision readjusted, he looked down at himself, and he WAS binded!! Joe struggled against his binds, only to feel the rope tightening around his body.

"What!? Why!?" Joe looked up and saw the female trainer he tried to convince earlier, and a kunoichi, both staring down at him. He then noticed that the trainer was holding his "PokeDex". Still trying to keep up the act... "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? RUMMAGING THROUGH MY THINGS!?"

(Totally top percentile. Accept no Substitutes. 8D)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2890 on: July 21, 2013, 07:49:39 AM
Quickie wriggled and attempted to free herself.  "You three are making a big mistake!" She swung her head backwards in an attempt to hit the trainer behind her in the face, and for a moment, she considered contacting Mewtwo. No, I can't.  He needs to rest, I can't rely on him.

She pulled and tugged against their grips, only to send herself off-balance and hitting the floor.

"Don't move!" Merrick suddenly calls from behind.

Before the three trainers could react, they're suddenly hit by a bright white glow as white sparks surround them, causing them to yelp in shock and surprise before letting go of Quickie and crumbling to the ground below.  By the time they got their senses back and looked up, they found Merrick, now in full human form, at the height of Hieorphant and with the face and ears of Tarot Skitty standing over them with his staff pointed at them.

"If you don't want to experience anymore of that paralyzing pain, I suggest you keep still...." he said, not sounding threatening, but remained stern.

The trio shook in shock upon recognizing what had just happened and refused to budge until the officials eventually got to them and restrained them along with Joe.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2891 on: July 21, 2013, 07:51:35 AM
(I think you, uh, missed the joke :\)
(I didn't, I'm just saying so does Cynthia.)

"Causing riots all over town, targeting a trainer and Pokemon to be chased out, and involving minors in something potentially dangerous, that's more than enough to get you arrested." Janine said with venomous anger.

"Not to mention being a Team Rocket agent." Sakura added "Seriously you guys are the scum of the earth."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2892 on: July 21, 2013, 07:54:07 AM
Quickie pulled herself to her feet, only to be grabbed by the arm by Officer Jenny.

"Ma'am, we'd like to have a word with you."

Quickie swallowed, her thoughts racing.  She knew that she shouldn't run, as that would look particularly bad and would only serve to further cement the criminal accusations.  She cast a glance to Sakura and Janine, then bowed her head and held out her wrists to allow herself to be cuffed. "You have to do what you must do..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2893 on: July 21, 2013, 07:55:50 AM
(I didn't, I'm just saying so does Cynthia.)

"Causing riots all over town, targeting a trainer and Pokemon to be chased out, and involving minors in something potentially dangerous, that's more than enough to get you arrested." Janine said with venomous anger.

"Not to mention being a Team Rocket agent." Sakura added "Seriously you guys are the scum of the earth."
(Top-tier and top percentile are 2 different things. 8D XD)

Joe went wide-eyed. His cover was blown. Dropping his head in defeat, one would usually expect some manical laughter, or some form of self-denial gloating. Instead, there was crying. Joe burst into tears, wailing away as his tears formed waterfalls from his eyes. "I'M SORRY!! I WON'T DO IT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2894 on: July 21, 2013, 07:56:48 AM
"Jenny please don't punish Quickie she didn't do anything wrong!" Sakura cried.

"Don't worry I just want to talk to her, I'm not arresting her or anything." Jenny said as she walked off with Quickie as other officers came to pick up the Trainers and Joe.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2895 on: July 21, 2013, 08:00:57 AM
Merrick compresses his lips as one part of Team Rocket's intentions had squeezed its way into victory upon Quickie's apprehension.  He wanted to go after her, but figures Mewtwo's safety should be his second priority next to keeping watch and hold of Tarot Skitty.  And after hearing Jenny mention not intending to only talk to Quickie rather than arrest her, he felt all the more better that some resolution was going to be met.

Heaving a reluctant sigh, he decides to head over to where Joe is and watch what happens next between him, Sakura and Janine.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2896 on: July 21, 2013, 08:02:17 AM
"Yeah you can say that..." Taylor replied. "Say, why are you staring at Darunia like that?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2897 on: July 21, 2013, 08:04:34 AM
(Someone want to take Jenny, as I don't want to end up talking to myself. :P)

Realizing that she was not officially arrested, Quickie reluctantly followed Officer Jenny, her head bowed.  "I can explain.  It's a long and really convoluted story, but I can explain everything.  Whether or not you choose to believe me remains to be seen, but I can explain."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2898 on: July 21, 2013, 08:07:23 AM
"You want me to hold that Skitty?" Sakura asked "It must take a lot of energy to materialize like that."

With Jenny.....

"Don't worry, that young friend of yours explained most of the situation." Jenny smiled "She was probably hiding a few things but she was really concerned about you and that Pokemon.  Not to mention the fact that Team Rocket was involved in the 2 incidents you were caught in only further proves your innocence."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2899 on: July 21, 2013, 08:12:06 AM
"Yeah you can say that..." Taylor replied. "Say, why are you staring at Darunia like that?"
"Me? It's staring at me! It's rude to not stare back... At least that was what I think should be... Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Dr. Wily II said without turning his stare away, still intented on staring.

"Jenny please don't punish Quickie she didn't do anything wrong!" Sakura cried.

"Don't worry I just want to talk to her, I'm not arresting her or anything." Jenny said as she walked off with Quickie as other officers came to pick up the Trainers and Joe.
As Joe and his 3 juniors were led out, he was still wailing away, totally confusing the 3 trainers.

"Didn't he say he was an International Detective?" "Yeah... And he's wailing..." "Shi- Were we conned?" *unison* "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-"