A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 130523

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #800 on: December 17, 2013, 08:40:11 AM
"It's fine." Sakura said as she keeled down and put a hand on his shoulder "I'm sorry you got brainwashed."
"... So what now?" Joe asked.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #801 on: December 17, 2013, 09:19:08 AM
After putting enough distance between them and where Trak was heading the Braxien drops its trainer hard on his shoulder blades while the Beautifly retracts her straw-like mouth.

Jeff quickly springs to his feet and turns to glare at the two Pokemon, his fingers wiggling as if threatening to throttle them both, "Why you good for nothing...!  When I told you to stop frying me everytime I meet a woman, that didn't mean you should start training Pixie to use her life-draining tongue!"

The Braxien huffs and turns to the side, pulling the rose from his tail and sniffing it as if to spite Jeff's allergy to his own keepsake.  The living Magician stiffens in frustration before twirling around, allowing his long clothing to flow around like a dry whirlpool.

"Fine then.  If I can't assist her in person...perhaps I can at least know what I'm up against, should I feel the need to get involved when she returns with her friend."

The Braxien snaps his head towards him, as if thinking he was being brazen for thinking he could do any better.  Jeff turns his head towards him, seeming to sense that air of irritation.

"Well, you have psychic abilities, Apprentice!  Why not put them to good use and help me find this void!  And be careful not to draw attention to us, or you'll end up like that Alakazam she lost!"

Apprentice wrinkles his nose before putting the rose to his head, causing the pollen within to begin glowing as he concentrates on where the void might be.  His eyes then snap back open as their pupils glow, causing him to start running for the University.  Jeff huffs an eager smirk as he meanders after his two Pokemon, hoping for great results from their personal find.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #802 on: December 17, 2013, 09:22:38 AM
"... So what now?" Joe asked.
"Well we have to figure out where Wily is, he has to still be in the University but we need some sort of plan.  Something that can prevent Hypnosis and the like." Sakura explained.

"You have protection against mind control with my power, but I can't combat the sleep effects of Hypnosis." Xuangzang mentioned.

"I wonder if we can use Chesto berries to our advantage." Sakura pondered.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #803 on: December 17, 2013, 09:28:05 AM
"Yes, you did. But did you REALLY think that this is enough? This at most can only control Rustboro's population. I need more... A LOT MORE!! MALAMAR!!"

The tentacles Pokemon screeched, and stood between Runaway and the door.

It was now or never.  Runaway spun about on his heel, whipping his spoons from his shorts pockets, and thrusting them in front of him. "Éclat Magique!" Dazzling Gleam!

(CONNECTIOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!  :W)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #804 on: December 17, 2013, 09:37:43 AM
Sapph sighed and entered the pokemon center and approached the rest of the group. "Well, we did a sweep of the city, and only confirmed that he's hiding in the university." He said, to Sakura, cracking his neck while Remy rested on his shoulders. "If Remy focused, he could eliminate the void and pinpoint exactly where Wily and Runaway are, but we would need to almost instantly teleport in and out, as I'm sure the wavelengths would alert Wily to our closing in on him."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #805 on: December 17, 2013, 09:39:08 AM
"Yeah this entire situation is tricky." Sakura sighed.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #806 on: December 17, 2013, 09:43:02 AM
Both Dr. Wily II and Malamar screamed in pain at the sheer brightness of the attack, with Malamar being dealt super effective damage. Although it was trained to be bulky, it still hurt. A lot.

As Malamar continued to scream, Dr. Wily II commanded it to return, and sent forth Beheeyem instead.

"GAH!! Beheeyem, use Synchronoise!!"

Beheeyem's fingers began to flash erratically, and fired a strange wave that damages Psychics.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #807 on: December 17, 2013, 09:49:09 AM
"What about using Teleport that isn't used by a Pokemon?" Merrick asked, observing both his scepter and the card on his back, "I've been talking with my card counterpart.  He said that he should be able to at least protect me from any psychic abilities thrown by that Pokemon.  The only problem is, it takes a bit for him to be able to let me Teleport back, and that's if I'm not forced to cast anymore spells with whatever Magical Energy I have left."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #808 on: December 17, 2013, 09:51:56 AM
"That might work." Sakura nodded "But I'm guessing we need to find out where in the University Wily is first."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #809 on: December 17, 2013, 09:56:40 AM
Trak had since entered the Pokemon Center and remained quiet, as Sapph had the same plan she had.  She reached in her bag and patted her Master Ball. "Just be patient, you'll have time to play." She noisily cleared her throat. "If you are able to narrow it down to one building, we may be able to do the rest."

Both Dr. Wily II and Malamar screamed in pain at the sheer brightness of the attack, with Malamar being dealt super effective damage. Although it was trained to be bulky, it still hurt. A lot.

As Malamar continued to scream, Dr. Wily II commanded it to return, and sent forth Beheeyem instead.

"GAH!! Beheeyem, use Synchronise!!"

Beheeyem's fingers began to flash erratically, and fired a strange wave that damages Psychics.

Runaway grit his teeth as he Boldly took the brunt of the attack.  For an Alakazam, he had rather decent defense, but the attack still knocked him backward.  Focusing inwardly, he forced out another attack. "Rayon Chargé!" Charge Beam! There was no way that he was going to lose.  He hated to lose.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #810 on: December 17, 2013, 10:00:29 AM
Sapph nodded. "I can narrow it down. But once I've got them located you have to be fast to get in before he has time to react. Can you do that?" He asked, Remy stretching his wings and ready to fly again.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #811 on: December 17, 2013, 10:01:00 AM
"I still think that Butler migh-"

"Joe! The old man! He... He didn't make it..."

"Charge Beam? Don't make me laugh! Beheeyem, Light Screen!"

More flashing fingers, and a wall of light appeared.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #812 on: December 17, 2013, 10:02:34 AM
Sakura's eyes widened.

"Uh do you have a cause of death?" Sakura asked nervously.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #813 on: December 17, 2013, 10:09:45 AM
"I still think that Butler migh-"

"Joe! The old man! He... He didn't make it..."

Trak swallowed.  This wasn't good.

"Charge Beam? Don't make me laugh! Beheeyem, Light Screen!"

More flashing fingers, and a wall of light appeared.

Well, that was a waste.  Runaway chewed on his bottom lip.  Times like this, he wish Trak were here.  She'd tell him what to do.

Panting, the Alakazam looked from Beheeyem to Wily and back again.  His attacks would be useless as they lacked a definitive type advantage.  They'd just be picking at each other until one of them goes down.  Thinking quickly, Runaway stuffed his spoons back in his shorts pockets and went back to the counter.  He had a plan, but he needed to time it just right...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #814 on: December 17, 2013, 10:16:49 AM
"Initially, we thought it was blunt force trauma, but when we did a neurology test, we found out that his brain was subjected to immense psychic pressure, which resulted in something similar to blunt force trauma."

"... Wow. I didn't understand any of that."

"In simple terms, his brain was dealt with a Psychic Gulliotine."

"There's no running! Beheeyem, DARK PULSE!!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #815 on: December 17, 2013, 10:18:59 AM
Sapph turned and walked out of the center. "We're going to scan through the void to find Wily and Runaway. Be ready to roll when I find them." He said, Remy taking off straight up.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #816 on: December 17, 2013, 10:21:48 AM
Sakura was somewhat relieved that she didn't kill a man, but at the same time she was highly disturbed.

"Excuse me I need to go to the bathroom...." Sakura said as she was still pale and walked to the bathroom trying not to spill her breakfast on the floor right there.

".....Okay I seriously didn't need to hear that." Roxanne said just as pale.

"I don't know how to respond to this." Xuangzang muttered as he heard her master lose her breakfast in the bathroom.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #817 on: December 17, 2013, 10:23:34 AM
"Initially, we thought it was blunt force trauma, but when we did a neurology test, we found out that his brain was subjected to immense psychic pressure, which resulted in something similar to blunt force trauma."

"... Wow. I didn't understand any of that."

"In simple terms, his brain was dealt with a Psychic Gulliotine."

"There's no running! Beheeyem, DARK PULSE!!"

Runaway grabbed his head, screamed, and pitched forward, hitting the floor with a thud.

(And I'm going to bed.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #818 on: December 17, 2013, 10:28:24 AM
Merrick grits his teeth nervously, wondering if it was even possible for someone to die from too much psychic exposure.  He quickly shakes the thought out of his head and attempts to draw focus back to the situation at hand before everyone else gets nervous or take responsibility over the butler's death when he heard Sapph mention getting a head start finding the void.

Feeling it was best to get a head start as well, he heads out of the center after the two in the hopes of using his own Teleport spell to get to where the void was located.

As they were making their way to the University, however, Merrick quickly sees Jeff and Apprentice wandering around the building, the Braxien's eyes glowing as he looked around every inch of the area.

"Why're you here?" he asked, sounding less surprised than he looked as he approached the rose-carrying Magician.  Jeff seemed even less surprised at the young priest's sudden appearance.

"A troubled trainer has lost her Pokemon," he began, sounding suave and confident, "I figured I'd help her locate that Pokemon and get him back before the mad scientist responsible does more cruel harm to him."

Merrick just stared at him before sighing and rubbing the side of his head as if he had expected this kind of response from the flirting Magician.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #819 on: December 17, 2013, 10:38:59 AM
Remy drifted over the university, looking in the generic area of the void. "Alright Remy, time to shrink down the void to find Wily and save Runaway." He said, the swoobat nodding. "On the count of three, hold nothing back!" At this, Remy linked up his mind with the rest of the group's to transmit the location. "Ready!"

((I think it might be a good idea to pause this for a moment, since I think Quickie wants to be involved in the raid.
Also, I really need to head to bed soon.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #820 on: December 17, 2013, 01:15:09 PM
Sakura was somewhat relieved that she didn't kill a man, but at the same time she was highly disturbed.

"Excuse me I need to go to the bathroom...." Sakura said as she was still pale and walked to the bathroom trying not to spill her breakfast on the floor right there.

".....Okay I seriously didn't need to hear that." Roxanne said just as pale.

"I don't know how to respond to this." Xuangzang muttered as he heard her master lose her breakfast in the bathroom.
"... Oh." Joe finds a nearby stool, and sat into it. "Wow... "

Runaway grabbed his head, screamed, and pitched forward, hitting the floor with a thud.

(And I'm going to bed.)
Dr. Wily II smirked as he walked over to where Runaway laid, with Beheeyem floating over as well.

"Did you really think you can escape? I did say you need to level up... YOU ARE STILL TOO WEAK!!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #821 on: December 18, 2013, 01:37:56 AM
Remy drifted over the university, looking in the generic area of the void. "Alright Remy, time to shrink down the void to find Wily and save Runaway." He said, the swoobat nodding. "On the count of three, hold nothing back!" At this, Remy linked up his mind with the rest of the group's to transmit the location. "Ready!"

((I think it might be a good idea to pause this for a moment, since I think Quickie wants to be involved in the raid.
Also, I really need to head to bed soon.))

"I'm ready!" Trak pulled out the Master Ball. "Got my ace, and he's ready to go.  Let's do this!"

(Kalos Mewtwo's stats for when he's let out:
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Serious
Characteristic: Mischievous
Moves: Earthquake
Psystrike
Shadow Ball
Return

His affection and happiness are maxed out, his best asset is his HP.  He's a trolling, lovable, cuddly meat shield.)

Dr. Wily II smirked as he walked over to where Runaway laid, with Beheeyem floating over as well.

"Did you really think you can escape? I did say you need to level up... YOU ARE STILL TOO WEAK!!"

Despite the attack being super-effective, Runaway endured the hit to show his best side in battle.  However, he was in a bit of a pinch.  Feigning defeat, he waited, letting Wily gloat all he wants as the Alakazam focused on gathering his energy.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #822 on: December 18, 2013, 01:56:14 AM
After Sakura finished her 'business' she and Xuangzang went outside of the Pokemon Center with Trak, Sapph, Merrick and some individual she didn't recognize.

Seeing Sapph prepare to attack the 'void' she released her Jynx, Shiva and Xuangzang was prepared to give any assistance he can.

Sakura also released her Aerodactyl Starscream since he was her fastest member and quite powerful too.

"Starscream I want you to have this." Sakura said as she dug out her bag and gave him the Mega Stone Sycamore gave her that was compatible with him, the Aerodactylite. "I think now is the time we need to use it."

Starscream nodded and took the stone from her, as he knew she needed all the power she could get against Wily.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #823 on: December 18, 2013, 02:18:21 AM
Despite the attack being super-effective, Runaway endured the hit to show his best side in battle.  However, he was in a bit of a pinch.  Feigning defeat, he waited, letting Wily gloat all he wants as the Alakazam focused on gathering his energy.
Dr. Wily II walked over to Runaway's head, and stepped on his face.

"Weak! WEAK!! And I had high hopes for you... Such a pity..."

After Sakura finished her 'business' she and Xuangzang went outside of the Pokemon Center with Trak, Sapph, Merrick and some individual she didn't recognize.

Seeing Sapph prepare to attack the 'void' she released her Jynx, Shiva and Xuangzang was prepared to give any assistance he can.

Sakura also released her Aerodactyl Starscream since he was her fastest member and quite powerful too.

"Starscream I want you to have this." Sakura said as she dug out her bag and gave him the Mega Stone Sycamore gave her that was compatible with him, the Aerodactylite. "I think now is the time we need to use it."

Starscream nodded and took the stone from her, as he knew she needed all the power she could get against Wily.
Joe rushed out just in time before the group left.

"Hey! I have a score to settle with the mad doc too!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #824 on: December 18, 2013, 02:33:36 AM
"I understand, though I wish it didn't come to this.  I want the nice doctor back, but until we find out how to bring him back we must stop him." Sakura nodded.