Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 502772

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Took some Tylenol and decided to have some soup.  Now my stomach is upset. 

Time to be lazy! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
It looks like the rest of the chips are gone.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
I'm hiccoughing, from my drink.

Fear me.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Boy this steam queue thing sucks.

Its literally only recommended me stuff solely because its popular regardless of what genre it is, so its been multiplayer games, sports games, lots of Early Access games, junk like Dota 2 or military shooters.

Not a great system, only a few games went through that I've actually been interested in (Shovel Knight, Strider, etc.)

I thought it'd recommend me stuff based on games I own or play. Not the Youtube system of "Its popular so perhaps you like it as well."

Also, Steam needs to get it's age system right. The ESRB defines M-Rated games appropriate for people aged 17 and up. Like me. Yet despite Steam allowing me to view basically every game with that rating, Payday 2 showed up on my queue and I was blocked from it until I moved my steam installation and had to re-enter my age. As 18. Then I could get it off my queue.
Problem is, that one game blocked my entire queue. I couldn't use it until I could re-enter my age.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Sapph has been cloned! :o

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Also, Steam needs to get it's age system right. The ESRB defines M-Rated games appropriate for people aged 17 and up. Like me. Yet despite Steam allowing me to view basically every game with that rating, Payday 2 showed up on my queue and I was blocked from it until I moved my steam installation and had to re-enter my age. As 18. Then I could get it off my queue.
Problem is, that one game blocked my entire queue. I couldn't use it until I could re-enter my age.

Haahha that's [tornado fang]'d up. The stupid thing pulled Steamguard on me once while IN Steam because it somehow logged me out of the store. It was fantastic.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile

Wow, I forgot you were that young. I guess I'm the second-youngest of the active members, then?

Boy this steam queue thing sucks.

Its literally only recommended me stuff solely because its popular regardless of what genre it is, so its been multiplayer games, sports games, lots of Early Access games, junk like Dota 2 or military shooters.

Not a great system, only a few games went through that I've actually been interested in (Shovel Knight, Strider, etc.)

I thought it'd recommend me stuff based on games I own or play. Not the Youtube system of "Its popular so perhaps you like it as well."

Did you play Shovel Knight yet?

Becauseyoushouldtotallyfuckingplayit

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
I do want to play Shovel Knight.

BUT I NEED TO BUY IT FIRST. And $15 is just a bit of a tough pill to swallow right now so I'm waiting for a sale. Same with the new Shantae game that came out on the 3DS, I want to play it but $20 is a lot of money for a downloadable game.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
I fail to see how just because it's downloadable means it should be cheap. I mean that just doesn't make much sense. The price should correlate to the quality and length and entertainment value. Whether it's downloadable or not shouldn't really have a bearing on how much it goes for.

That's just what I think though.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
I guess I'm the second-youngest of the active members, then?
> Pumpkin Phi, Age: 8

How are allowed to play M-rated games (and watch R-rated movies) without your parents permission? Time-out for you, mister!

Did you play Shovel Knight yet?

Becauseyoushouldtotallyfuckingplayit
STAHPRIMINDINGMITOJEEEEZ.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Shovel Knight is well worth the $15. Don't let the 8-bit style fool you.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
steam sales have destroyed all my sense of monetary value in games and now i can't buy anything larger than $10.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
steam sales have destroyed all my sense of monetary value in games and now i can't buy anything larger than $10.

Yeah basically this.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Mega Man X: Corrupted

I'm only now checking out these gameplay videos. Oh my God.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Has that been updated recently at all?

It looked great and then the guy just vanished.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
any and all updates are posted on JKB Games' facebook page now. it's pretty alive and well

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Well that's good to hear.

It looks like its still pretty cool, Its pretty faithful to the SNES style.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Sapph has been cloned! :o

Wait, what?

And I have thwarted my headache through the power of Rest!

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Wait, what?

And I have thwarted my headache through the power of Rest!
That thing that sometimes happened to Tron happened to him.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Ah.

I wonder... Let me try something later tonight.  I'll get on here on my laptop, and then on my tablet and see what happens.  It's quite possible that viewing the site on multiple devices causes that.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Oh man now that I've gotten to the segments of DBZ where Funimation started dubbing things have started to sound strange.

I think they went back and redubbed them again to make them sound in-line with the rest of the series but it all sounds a bit off and somewhat forced. So it doesn't seem like they redubbed everything, some of the voices sound a bit higher pitched as well.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
In Canada and the UK, the dub switched back to Ocean Group some point in the middle of the android saga. While most of the original cast returned such as Scott McNeil for Piccolo, Goku now had some random inexperienced Canadian VA. Eventually he was replaced by Kirby Morrow for the remaining duration of the series. Also Brian Drummond's Vegeta voice gradually got more throaty much like Christopher Sabat.

Oh and they had a much lower budget and recycled music from the R-S Mega Man cartoon.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
AWWW YISS found out the trick-or-treat day!  I will be wearing my cosplay this year!

Seems appropriate.  Hypno cosplaying while taking my niece and nephews trick-or-treating.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Ah.

I wonder... Let me try something later tonight.  I'll get on here on my laptop, and then on my tablet and see what happens.  It's quite possible that viewing the site on multiple devices causes that.

Nah, I tried doing the same thing before. The site still recognizes multiple devices as one account and displays it as such.

The cloning may simply be a glitch that happens once in a while.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Bah.  I was hoping to clone myself.

Though, the glitch might be related to multiple devices.