Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 504911

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
That's really rough, and really ridiculous too.

Well, $283 total isn't something to sneeze at. I'm more pissed because I put a lot of orders on that card and anything that tries to go out between now and when I get my new card will either get cancelled or [tornado fang]'d over.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
So is mine.

Heeeeey, you and Sakura on the same boat as me. Up top! *rises hand for a five* 8D

Serious deja vu here! XD

*high smoosh*

How in the everloving [tornado fang] did this asshat spend $178 at FAMILY [tornado fang]ing DOLLAR?

Oh by the way, of my money, some [dark hold] got my card information and used it to go on a little shopping spree (There and at Walgreens, both in areas far out of town.).

Bank is no help. They just are sending out the new card in the slowest way possible (7-10 business days, AKA the end of the month.) so I'm without a method of payment on things for a week.

THANKS FUCKFACE.

[parasitic bomb]... I'm sorry to hear that.

The bank canceled the card, right?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Playing Dwarf Fortress.  We might not make it through the winter.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
The bank canceled the card, right?

Yeah. But I'm going to be hurting for money until I get that new one. Least I can still use Paypal in the meantime.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Yikes. I hope everything works out for you in the end, Clef.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Darnit, sorry to hear that Clef.
Any way to track down the culprit? Or recover the money?

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Ah, so this was a countdown all along.

http://4infinity.co/

Used to be 0303, but now it dropped. Someone speculated that it could be counting down to Danganronpa 3.

I hope that's not the case. Well, at least I can look forward to Sunday, when Uchikoshi's next project is unveiled.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Darnit, sorry to hear that Clef.
Any way to track down the culprit? Or recover the money?

They're going to file disputes next week to get my money back. The culprit is some [Bumpity-Boom!] in the same state so I'm pretty sure they'll be able to track them down.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
That's comforting to hear.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
So I saw some gameplay of Five Nights at Freddy's 3 in a review type format, like I did for the first 2.  The 3rd made me jump a bit though I still didn't scream, unlike the first 2 where I had no reaction.  Glad I don't play those games.

Also even though the game seems to be the easiest and shortest in the series, it has some of the most guide dangiest moments I've haven't seen in a while.  Seriously, how the hell did people figure that stuff out before spreading it to the internet?

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
You're doing it wrong.

FNaF isn't that scary when you watch gameplay videos. You need to play the game yourself to feel the tension. The paranoia.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I know that, and I don't want to play the games since I don't like getting myself tensed like that.  I was just surprised that I jumped from just watching a video.

Of course I would be jumping and screaming all the time if I played the games but I don't want to because I don't like doing that myself.

Besides I would rather play a game like Limbo or Ib.  Hell Parasite Eve is something I would rather play, it doesn't have jump scares but it's legit creepy at times.  And really gross, it's full of glurge at times.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
You're doing it wrong.

FNaF isn't that scary when you watch gameplay videos. You need to play the game yourself to feel the tension. The paranoia.
I can attest to that, despite only playing the demo of the first game... *cries in a corner*

Hell Parasite Eve is something I would rather play, it doesn't have jump scares but it's legit creepy at times.  And really gross, it's full of glurge at times.
Well it was based on around a novel written by a pharmacologist (or rather it follows up on the novel). And yea, I really like Parasite Eve.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
But... but, you must feel our fear! D:

I play it on either my laptop or my tablet, and when I do, I'm usually sitting at my drafting table, which is in this little nook in my living room.  To my immediate right is a window with the blinds drawn.  To my immediate left is a wall.

It's as small as the office feels.

[tornado fang], I still can't sit there without checking behind me.  Or out the window.  Or having to check doors.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Well it was based on around a novel written by a pharmacologist (or rather it follows up on the novel). And yea, I really like Parasite Eve.
Hench why it's gross as hell sometimes, because medical professionals are the masters of grossing you out. 

But... but, you must feel our fear! D:

I play it on either my laptop or my tablet, and when I do, I'm usually sitting at my drafting table, which is in this little nook in my living room.  To my immediate right is a window with the blinds drawn.  To my immediate left is a wall.

It's as small as the office feels.

[tornado fang], I still can't sit there without checking behind me.  Or out the window.  Or having to check doors.
I'd rather just learn the lore and let my imagination do the work, and it's been doing a good job creeping the hell out of myself. 

But yeah I just don't want to get a physical stress reaction, it would tire me out of doing other things I want to do because something like that would be drain my energy level way too fast.  If doing about 2 Smash Runs in a row in Smash 3DS gets me stressed the [tornado fang] out due to adrenaline rush brought on by bullshit then I don't think FNaF is for me.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
The only good thing that's come out of Fredbear's Fun Zone Part Deux is that tense music when [parasitic bomb]'s about to go down. The third has some neat ideas but it just doesn't seem like a fun game. I think the concept's "stress management"? Well I have enough of that in real life.

I still have that unredeemed Steam voucher sitting in my Humble account for the first game. I imagine I'll play it one of these days considering I too now know the joys of the clock hitting 6AM.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Speaking of paranoia I still don't know what to think about nighttime gameplay in Dying Light.

I mean, it's tense when you're in a wide-open area like in the slums but in Old Town you can zip around and hardly ever see a Volatile. It's sooo easy.

Only parts where I was really tense were the sewers.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
I had breakfast not too long ago and my stomach is growling at me...

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Yes, exactly the same with me, right now...

*waits for Sakura to say the same, starting the deja vu*

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Nah sorry not this time.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Making our way through winter.  The community has grown some more, and we're digging out another smaller mountain.  One of the Dwarves had gone insane.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Something is wrong with my mom's kidney (she said she was bleeding from the inside, and I overheard she got some kidney infection) and she's being taking to the hospital.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I hope she can recover.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
So I decided to watch the Nostalgia Critc review the Starwars Holiday Special....and so far I'm speechless.  I don't know if the Wookie mentally jacking off over a sexy human lady or the instructional video on assembling a transmitter was more bizarre.  I get the feeling something else will top it because I'm not finish yet.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Ack!  One of the Dwarves has been taken by a fey mood!  Huntress has claimed the craftsdwarfshop. 

Another Dwarf has become Mayor of Darkhell.