Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 504365

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Day 2; still around though.

Not sure how to spend it. It's all going so-so for me right now. Need to write up a schedule for myself and see how long I will last, being independent.

Fear me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
What exactly do you mean, being independent? Are you being kicked out of your house or something? If so, I'm sorry to hear that.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Yeah, I'm confused as well. 

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
What exactly do you mean, being independent? Are you being kicked out of your house or something? If so, I'm sorry to hear that.

I let out all my most honest frustrations on mother (not physically, BTW) yesterday. Father comes in gets into an arguement with me; he even threatens to kill me (seriously? I didn't even touch her you moron! >8|), and still sprouts out a buncha bullshit where mother's doing all the [parasitic bomb] in the house for us. Now she stopped caring, and I'm now probably surviving on whatever I have left, yet there is some doubt in myself that I can still go on anymore.

Now what really puts me off; since when does having a job, to earn your stay in the house, means you can lazy all you like, eg. my brother spends most of his worthless time, sleeping when he's home, never does his dishes by pestering me to do it for him, although he at least pays me for it (yet it's probably the only payment I can get at this stage in life), and avoids just about anything that would get him out of bed. Please tell me, how is that even fair?

My frustrations come from everyone constantly bugging me when I'm in the middle of trying to communicate with you guys, or trying to get back to some of my WIPs, which tend to take forever to finish. Believe me, I never get enough time to finish what I plan on doing that time, when this happens.

Fear me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
So it's a matter of she's not cooking or cleaning for you anymore? Or am I missing something else here?

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
She doesn't even want me to clean up for her anymore, although it's too soon to say that now; since it's been the only thing that's providing income for me. But you're right on the cooking part. I can't eat anything she's cooked for everyone else, hence why I have to cook my own meals from now on. And it's only supper I have to worry about

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Can't tell if the box of Cheerios my parents bought, are for me; or is it just there to spite me with. What was the point of me buying cornflakes just now. >_<

Fear me.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Oh okay then Skyward Sword. I WAS going to take time to finally beat you but you apparently don't want me to, because my controls seem more imprecise than ever (as in, when I accidentally jerk the wiimote a little bit too quickly whoops went and attacked and now I took a hit.) and dodging sure does a fat lot of [parasitic bomb].

18 hearts and that doesn't make a [tornado fang]ing difference with Demise apparently, because he can take them off wholesale or two at a time once he gets all charged up. Doesn't help that the game keeps insisting that the camera be pulled away from demise when I try to get a skyward strike so he can charge at me and knock me down.

[tornado fang]. Doesn't help that my body seems to hate concentration or focusing and gets really itchy/uncomfortable when I'm trying to do precise [parasitic bomb]. My nose is the main offender.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
The weeping during the holidays, proves it very obvious; my eldest sister's pregnant. My parents and... whoever his name is again... are settling the matters right now.

It looks like it could go either way.

And if I'm hearing him correctly, he's already married to someone else.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
So reading the movie plot hole website for the heck of it I found these minor ones from GotG kind of funny.

[spoiler]The Collector: Instead of paying you for the orb and tell you to [tornado fang]-off, I will instead spend the next 5 minutes info-dumping everything that is known about the infinity stones – including the important and crucial detail that unless you are a super-being, trying to hold one of these stones in your hands will kill you.

Pink Slave Girl: That’s my cue. (Touches stone and dies).

The Collector: Why did you do that? You wanted to kill yourself? If that’s the case you could have done it a lot earlier at any time. Why did you specifically decided to die by touching the stone? Was it to foreshadow the ending scene? Did the screenwriter take control of your mind to make you act in a way that made no sense?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Star-Lord makes a dramatic speech where he asks his friends ‘’to give a [parasitic bomb]’’ in order to beat Ronan at the end of the movie. Everyone gets on-board but it doesn’t make sense for Drax because he is supposed to always take things literally. If he agreed ‘’to give a [parasitic bomb]’’ we should have seen him lower his pants, squat, and [parasitic bomb] in Star-Lord’s hand in order to give him a [parasitic bomb]. I mean, you can’t have a species that is literal 100% of the time except when you don’t want them to.[/spoiler]

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
So I've been reading Ultimate Spider-Man. Was a little slow at the start, and was going alright until... I reached Ultimatum.

Why why why WHY WHY WHYYYY?!

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Oh god...my accounting teacher has almost no idea what she is doing or is not very prepared.....she keeps getting confused.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
My birthday is coming up.

I want to go to Chuck E. Cheese. >.>

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Just finished another driving session, still shakey but I am learning more. 

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
TFN doesn't allow stories featuring same-sex relationships.

But, we have a thread devoted entirely to the discussion of gay characters.

Take that, TFN site owner!

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Okay, Skyward Sword is done.

Uhh, surprised Demise didn't have like a third phase, still that [parasitic bomb] was frustrating. So many issues getting the sword to go up so I could get lightning bolts.

Now time to finally tackle Twilight Princess.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
STUPID FOOT ARRRRRRGLEBELWSUFBTNWOOFURBWKW :W

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Can't tell if Naoto is OP or not...

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
He's clearly FP.

Fart-Powered.

:B

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Naoto is a girl.

Anyway stuffy nose is kind of stuffy.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Hehe... Fart-powered...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Naoto is a girl.

Anyway stuffy nose is kind of stuffy.

She's fart-powered, then.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Can't tell if Naoto is OP or not...
Golden? Due to reduced cost of the skills compared to vanilla... leaning towards yes.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Golden? Due to reduced cost of the skills compared to vanilla... leaning towards yes.
Not to mention she has more than Instant Death Spell and Almighty if I remembered correctly.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile

Yep, Golden.

Heavy wind, heavy fire, heavy physical damage, heavy everything. She's great.

And by having Yukiko on my team, I can heal her anytime with total ease whenever I use Naoto's heavy physical attacks like Blight.

Not to mention she has more than Instant Death Spell and Almighty if I remembered correctly.

This too.