Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 504311

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
A successful troll, he is not.

And man, I wish Persona 4 allowed you to take your girlfriend on dates. It would make the romance aspect much, much more immersive.

Instead, "falling in love" with them is simply a means to max out their persona. And really? No one in the Investigation Team knows about the relationship? That could've lead to some potentially hilarious dialogue.

Golden, you fool.

Valentines Day dates and amazingly painful scenes for the girls you don't go on a date with (except Marie because [tornado fang] her.) if you're a sleaze and date more than just one.

Of course, if you pick anybody other than Rise you're a double fool.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
He's still trying.

It's so embarrassing.  He thinks that he's being some huge troll when all he's doing is making himself look like the forum's biggest [tornado fang]ing idiot, and it's just sad to watch him.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
He's still trying.

It's so embarrassing.  He thinks that he's being some huge troll when all he's doing is making himself look like the forum's biggest [tornado fang]ing idiot, and it's just sad to watch him.
'Pink Elephants', that's the best he can think of? -AC

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
durrhurrhurr dere both PEENK :B

I'm surprised he chose Dumbo, rather than trying to make an MLP comment because he's such a closet Brony.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
durrhurrhurr dere both PEENK :B

I'm surprised he chose Dumbo, rather than trying to make an MLP comment because he's such a closet Brony.
I don't know what would make less sense really.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
'Pink Elephants', that's the best he can think of? -AC
Maybe he was drinking the same stuff that Dumbo drank and he started seeing pink elephants. 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Maybe he was drinking the same stuff that Dumbo drank and he started seeing pink elephants. 8D
No, No, he's not drunk.  Even a drunk can't be that stupid.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
What the flying hell did Dumbo drink, anyway??  T'weren't beer.  I don't think whiskey will cause hallucinations like that.  Was it moonshine?  Maybe it was moonshine.  Moonshine is some heavy [parasitic bomb], so I've heard.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
What they flying hell did Dumbo drink, anyway??  T'weren't beer.  I don't think whiskey will cause hallucinations like that.  Was it moonshine?  Maybe it was moonshine.  Moonshine is some heavy [parasitic bomb], so I've heard.
Doesn't Dumbo go to the South at some point anyway, then I think Moonshine would definitely make even more sense.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Moonshine is also an Appalachain thing, as my grandpa makes it occasionally.  I should ask him sometime if he has any left, as I'd like to at least try it once.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
What the flying hell did Dumbo drink, anyway??  T'weren't beer.  I don't think whiskey will cause hallucinations like that.  Was it moonshine?  Maybe it was moonshine.  Moonshine is some heavy [parasitic bomb], so I've heard.
I say it's Absinthe. I usually hear has been used as psychedelic hallucinogen.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
That's a possibility, though I don't think you can put absinthe in a barrel like that.  Absinthe is made by combining various liqueurs and drizzling it into a glass over a sugar cube held in a slotted spoon.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Moonshine is also an Appalachain thing, as my grandpa makes it occasionally.  I should ask him sometime if he has any left, as I'd like to at least try it once.
I think my Law Teacher mentioned something about it being made out of corn, we had to do a written exam on some dumb lady who used an old car that was 'supported' with some cinder blocks as a table to hold some saw she borrowed to make the moonshine and stood on the car to reach something on the saw.  She also had a swig of the moonshine to relieve some back pain or somethign so she was obviously drunk. 

When she stood on it the car then buckled which resulted in her finger being cut off by the saw, the saw somehow flying out of the garage and hitting her grandmother in the back of the head while she was in the outhouse causing some brain damage, and the dog being killed while he was sleeping under the car.  I got a good grade on that because I mentioned most of the negligence claims and the fact that the saw was obviously defective so her grandma can possibly testify and sue the company who made the saw if she was able to.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Moonshine be some crazy [parasitic bomb].

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Golden, you fool.

Valentines Day dates and amazingly painful scenes for the girls you don't go on a date with (except Marie because [tornado fang] her.) if you're a sleaze and date more than just one.

Of course, if you pick anybody other than Rise you're a double fool.

Yes, I am playing Golden. I should've been more specific and said "P4G".

Anyway, I suppose I'm still fairly early on in the game. Maybe halfway? It's just that I expected there to be a noticeable change in the group conversations, due to forming a relationship. But it almost seems like non-existent filler. If that changes later on, though, then I look forward to it.

Oh right, I picked Yukiko, by the way. :P

And without saving, I asked out Chie, later on, just to see how she responded. I'm not THAT much of a jerk to date more than one girl.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Personally I think Chie and Naoto have the most interesting relationships with Yu, even though I typically ship him with Yukiko anyway since I support Naoto X Kanji and maybe Chie X Yosuke, but barely on the latter.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Oh dear....it seems like the piano bench my mom ordered might have been stolen or something because it said it arrived at our house last Tuesday but we never got it and we were all here.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Yes, I am playing Golden. I should've been more specific and said "P4G".

Anyway, I suppose I'm still fairly early on in the game. Maybe halfway? It's just that I expected there to be a noticeable change in the group conversations, due to forming a relationship. But it almost seems like non-existent filler. If that changes later on, though, then I look forward to it.

Oh right, I picked Yukiko, by the way. :P

You picked... second best so I'll give you that at least.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Personally out of all the team girls I kind of like Rise the least because she's so forward.  It's not that I don't like her, she's a very good character when she's not openly flirting with you, I just like everyone else much more.  Though I think Yukiko's laughing fits are annoying, but they are annoying. I also really don't like the term best girl.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Personally I think Chie and Naoto have the most interesting relationships with Yu, even though I typically ship him with Yukiko anyway since I support Naoto X Kanji and maybe Chie X Yosuke, but barely on the latter.

I didn't choose Chie because she's a little too loud for my taste. Don't get me wrong, I like her character, but I personally don't think she's a good fit for him.

Naoto is a reverse trap, right? I haven't made it far enough to get a good read on her personality. She just pops up at random intervals.

Personally out of all the team girls I kind of like Rise the least because she's so forward.  It's not that I don't like her, she's a very good character when she's not openly flirting with you, I just like everyone else much more.  Though I think Yukiko's laughing fits are annoying, but they are annoying. I also really don't like the term best girl.

I love Yukiko, but I admit that her laughing fits annoy me, at times.

It's like they couldn't think of a characteristic that separated her from the other girls, so they just went with "LET'S RANDOM LAUGHING!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I didn't choose Chie because she's a little too loud for my taste. Don't get me wrong, I like her character, but I personally don't think she's a good fit for him.

Naoto is a reverse trap, right? I haven't made it far enough to get a good read on her personality. She just pops up at random intervals.
Yeah she's mostly stoic and stuff, easily more of a tomboy than Chie.  But if you make the right choices with her come Christmas the moments with her are so adorable.

And yeah I can understand how you feel with Chie too, I just also think she has some really adorable moments when you get in a relationship with her too.  I also really like her and Naoto's character development in their Social Links the most,  Yosuke and Kanji are really up there too in their Social Links too in terms of character development.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
everyone knows that Kanji is the best girl

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
To be honest, Kanji may be my favorite character, so far.

And that camping trip... Jesus, I couldn't stop laughing. Every moment in that was gold. XD

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Yeah, Kanji's great.

Too bad he's not very useful in battle.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Yeah, Kanji's great.

Too bad he's not very useful in battle.
He can be in the right situations, but that is true.  Naoto also suffers the same problem too outside of random battles, until Golden at least if I remembered correctly.