Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 502384

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Just took a look through my old DA gallery.....I mean, yeah, the last art update was 10 years ago but....

*shudder*

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
That's how I feel with regards to my Chimera Masters! 8D

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
I don't think Vitamins really affect Estrogen or Testosterone all that much, I mean they are just supplement nutrients.

In fact it seems the only really significant difference between Men and Women's vitamins is that the Women's Vitamins have more Iron due to our Moon Sickness since we lose lots of Iron during Moon Sickness and maybe more Calcium since Calcium is also very important for a Woman way later when we hit Menopause and preventing Ostioporosis, or however that's spelled.

I mean I'm sure there's other things, but yeah I don't think it would affect the hormones too much.  You'd need to go to a doctor to start that whole biological transitioning process, when you can afford it and are ready mind you.  There's no easy way around it.

Somehow I feel like giving Toshi Moon Sickness, in the Manaverse.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Please don't, especially if it contributes nothing to the plot.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
I dunno. Even though I'm trying to see if I can implement something relating to her demonic form, I just can't seem to make it canon on her backstory. It seems I always run into a roadblock, when I'm trying to further develop my characters.

Fear me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Toshi doesn't need to menstruate.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
She's trying to menstruate the evil out of her.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
.....Dude do you even have any idea what the hell you just said? -AC

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts

Menstruation is a gross monthly thing that no uterus-owner likes. It's awful and we just deal with it and hope it doesn't ruin our week.  Don't inflict that on Toshi.  She doesn't need it.  And even if she did it, she certainly as hell wouldn't make it a huge deal!

The only time such a thing would even come up is if she has cramps so bad that she can't fight, let alone move.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: TENK

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Jesus Christ.

I need a shower.

I'm gonna get a shower.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
.....Dude do you even have any idea what the hell you just said? -AC

I wish I new; while I was in a hurry to be away from the screen, moments ago.

Menstruation is a gross monthly thing that no uterus-owner likes. It's awful and we just deal with it and hope it doesn't ruin our week.  Don't inflict that on Toshi.  She doesn't need it.  And even if she did it, she certainly as hell wouldn't make it a huge deal!

The only time such a thing would even come up is if she has cramps so bad that she can't fight, let alone move.

It's merely a joke on the "menstuation" part. I was thinking more along the lines of a werewolf (or wererabbit if you prefer) transformation.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: TENK

It's called depression.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Well it was a bad joke because Menstruation is not a [tornado fang]ing joke and shouldn't be treated as one.

As for the Were-Rabbit thing, I don't know it just seems like something you should have established in the first place and would kind of come out of nowhere now.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Education time!

[spoiler=Gross]Every month, the uterus sheds its lining.  This lining drains out through the birth canal as glops of blood, mucous, tissue, and other gross.  This gross can last anywhere from a few days to over a week of leaky gross, crampy gross, and more gross.

Due to the contractions of the uterus, and even opening of the pelvis, you can get cramps that are either mild or horrible.  These can be accompanied by bloating, fatigue, nausea, gas, and more gross!  If you're really lucky, you'll be leaking from every hole!

Each month is different.  Sometimes, it comes and goes and you don't really think too much about it.  Other times, you're laying in bed, wishing you were dead.  It's gross and I certainly won't wish it on a FICTIONAL character.[/spoiler]

The "moonsickness" line is from the term "moon time," a Native American description for when various tribes believe the uterus-owner to be either more powerful, or contaminated during that time of the month.

"Moonsickness" is a modern variation.  However, historically, the term was to describe someone who was deemed "crazy" or a "lunatic," and thus could be applied to all genders.

If you want Toshi to have a were-form, that's fine.  But I'd avoid the monthly visit from Aunt Flo.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Thank you RPM Sex Ed, sure seems better than the School System version apparently.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
I'm actually really... Amazed how many people don't really know about this.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
To be honest I'm not sure how the school system in South Africa works since that's where TENK is from if his profile is accurate.  Phi not knowing it was a monthly thing still kind of shocks me more because of that, especially since it occasionally shows up in pop culture as a subtle thing people joke about the fact it's once a month.

My Sex Ed mostly went into the biological stuff like Menstruation, STD prevention, and how Sperm and Eggs work to make a baby.    College Sex Ed is a bit better with that, but mine was kind of hampered by the fact that my College has a Quarter system instead of a Semester System.  I still consider myself on the innocent side when it comes to sexual stuff though. 

But yeah seriously don't take Moon Sickness lightly.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Yes, I always hear the phrase "it's that time of the month", but I assumed it varied from woman to woman (like one would get it every two months, while another is every few months).

This is what happens when your school doesn't teach you [parasitic bomb].

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Yeah on virtue of being a bio major I'm not all THAT grossed out over it but it's still not something I'd like to write about for my female characters.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Yeah on virtue of being a bio major I'm not all THAT grossed out over it but it's still not something I'd like to write about for my female characters.

That explains why you're surprised people don't know about nasty uterus shedding

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Yeah it's always once a month unless the woman takes birth control due to having particularly messy moonsickness phases, though some women do take them just to not deal with that even if it's not the really bad cases that would warrent the need to take birth control.  Birth Control really messes with the cycle which is why I don't do birth control to manage my Moon Sickness like some women, it makes it hard to predict when it comes back unlike when you leave it along and even then there's variation and not a totally predictable thing, hench why counting days is not a reliable way to prevent pregnancy.  There might be some that have Moon Sickness that isn't once a month without birth control but I don't think that's healthy.

Moon Sickness also wanes when Women hit Menopause in their 50's more or less which makes the Moon Sickness infrequent until it disappears completely.

That explains why you're suprised people don't know about nasty uterus shedding
Well it's also again something that Sex Ed usually goes over Moon Sickness first, or at least it should be.  To be honest I don't know the base line of Sex Ed class competentness in America and if yours was just a really bad exception.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
To be honest I'm not sure how the school system in South Africa works since that's where TENK is from if his profile is accurate.  Phi not knowing it was a monthly thing still kind of shocks me more because of that, especially since it occasionally shows up in pop culture as a subtle thing people joke about the fact it's once a month.

My Sex Ed mostly went into the biological stuff like Menstruation, STD prevention, and how Sperm and Eggs work to make a baby.    College Sex Ed is a bit better with that, but mine was kind of hampered by the fact that my College has a Quarter system instead of a Semester System.  I still consider myself on the innocent side when it comes to sexual stuff though. 

But yeah seriously don't take Moon Sickness lightly.

As pitiful as I want to describe South Africa's current education; there was hardly enough Sex Ed for me to learn, during my school years (Heck, I didn't even had to do Maths from my last two grades.

If I needed answers, I just google it.

Fear me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
If your school was like mine, they separated the girls and boys and the boys were spared of gross organ bloodletting.  And even then, the whole thing was glossed over in very little detail.  When I got mine for the first time, I thought I was dying.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
As pitiful as I want to describe South Africa's current education; there was hardly enough Sex Ed for me to learn, during my school years (Heck, I didn't even had to do Maths from my last two grades.

If I needed answers, I just google it.
Yeah that makes more sense then, I guess I can understand why you're a little ignorant about those things then.  Just be careful not to let this again and ask if there's something you need clarification on okay?

If your school was like mine, they separated the girls and boys and the boys were spared of gross organ bloodletting.  And even then, the whole thing was glossed over in very little detail.  When I got mine for the first time, I thought I was dying.
They separated us for some thing but I think it was mostly for the Sex Organ parts or something like that.  I don't think they did that for the menstruation since it was kind of basic and didn't get to the really gross parts but I forget.

Mine was light at first when I had it in 4th Grade, or rather the Summer after 4th grade, it didn't become hellish until maybe 5th Grade during a field trip.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I got mine real late and it was horrible.  It was like a shark attacked my crotch.