Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 502500

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Yeah. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh!  :(

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
And he died because of his Diabetes too, that's really rough.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
*discovered the timer on my iPad's camera* Welp!  Now I can take full-body selfies!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Okay, so... Batman v Superman is getting a lot of low review scores.

I was worried about this.

Just watch the animated Dark Knight Returns adaptation Same basic story but with robo cop as old batman.  8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I'm done with my morning stuff.  I'm gonna go back to bed.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
TFW there's stuff you wanna buy but you're already spent up for the month.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Just watch the animated Dark Knight Returns adaptation Same basic story but with robo cop as old batman.  8D

I did, it was pretty good. Don't know how faithful to the source material it actually was.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
I did, it was pretty good. Don't know how faithful to the source material it actually was.

They covered everything they could get away with honestly-there was only a few plot changes.

In the books the joker woke up from his coma early into the story and had that toy guy make the bombs for Two Face and sabotage them while in the movie Joker woke up at the end of the first movie and they had Two Face Try to commit suicide during his encounter with batman.

Another point they censored was one of the people the news was interviewing where he makes a very homophobic comment and they changed that to "I hope he goes after my land lord next" Later at the fair in the books Joker gave poison cotton candy to the boy scouts they omitted that from movie for obvious reasons.

Otherwise it's about the same.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
I'm still surprised they got away with Joker shooting up people at the fair. Especially since school shooting incidents was a very sensitive subject when the movie came out.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
I'm still surprised they got away with Joker shooting up people at the fair. Especially since school shooting incidents was a very sensitive subject when the movie came out.

True-but I'm not sure they could have made Batman's decision to break Joker's neck make sense without that massacre to push Batman over the edge. It's one of the most intense points in the movie to me when they fight in the tunnel of love-the actor who played joker nailed the role.

Also loved Batman's rematch with the Mutant leader-that was kinda brutal.  8D

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Doing some more writing for the Supplement thread, just some more background stuff to flesh out Xhai's backstory a little.....and retcon some stuff I think I coulda done better.

Do I take this kinda stuff too seriously?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Nah I can be the same way, I know I've retconed a few things I wasn't very comfortable with now.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Thinking I might introduce Aya into Wilypocolypse tomorrow-since I'm sick I'm not doing much else other than finishing her sprites.  X(

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Thinking I might introduce Aya into Wilypocolypse tomorrow-since I'm sick I'm not doing much else other than finishing her sprites.  X(

Um....mind if I ask how you plan to do that? I might be able to write Ky and Ruby's intros around it.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Um....mind if I ask how you plan to do that? I might be able to write Ky and Ruby's intros around it.

Thinking her tower might shift into the RMPM world in a more dangerous area of the planet and have Aya begin to explore after?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
If you update tomorrow I wil too then, I think I have an idea of what I want to do.  I'm also going to delay something else on my end so I can come back to it when it's more convenient.  I'm still going to have Ky troll Borock-bot on social media but he won't know until we're done with boforte.

For some troll material Borock-bot is enrolled in magic school, designs clothes with Zeta, cooks a lot, is very good at Ping Pong, and is an accountant for the Survial Shack.  Anyone else have any ideas that would be troll worthy?

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
As long as my head isn't as congested today I should be able to update.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Thinking her tower might shift into the RMPM world in a more dangerous area of the planet and have Aya begin to explore after?

That'll work. I can have a random NPC call the help-for-hire business to investigate "a mysterious tower that just appeared out of nowhere", and have Ky and Ruby be the ones to take the job.

If you update tomorrow I wil too then, I think I have an idea of what I want to do.  I'm also going to delay something else on my end so I can come back to it when it's more convenient.  I'm still going to have Ky troll Borock-bot on social media but he won't know until we're done with boforte.

For some troll material Borock-bot is enrolled in magic school, designs clothes with Zeta, cooks a lot, is very good at Ping Pong, and is an accountant for the Survial Shack.  Anyone else have any ideas that would be troll worthy?

Nothing immediately springs to mind, but if you'd like me to throw together some "in-character" dialogue for you to use, let me know, yeah?

On a similar note, I might be adding another post to ManaVerse soon just to move my part in things along a little.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
That'll work-tower is pretty dangerous with monsters and such.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Yeah I would like some dialog just to get an idea.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Yeah I would like some dialog just to get an idea.

Okay.....by social media are we talking Twitter-esque or Facebook-esque?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Hmm I'd say Facebook like.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Hmmm.......I'm tempted to have Ky call him out on the fact that while he has all those skills, he's not so good at actually saving the world. By that, I mean, all the times he's beaten Wily, and the one time he beat/destroyed Ky, they came back. He's not really saving the world so much as giving it a stay of execution.

Yes, I know Ky's technically a good guy now, but if the talk he had with Typhon was any indication, he's pretty much just redirecting all the negative aspects of himself towards taking Doc down. My hope when I'm writing for the RP (and any subsequent oneshots) is that associating with Ruby (who's a wide-eyed idealist), Xhai's group and eventually the Resistance, he'll eventually let go of all the rage and hatred he's got festering away inside him.

.....Actually, I think I might have something.....maybe. Are Borock-bot and Zeta linked romantically or is it a platonic (like, brother and sister) thing? I can work with either, just curious so I can get the specifics down.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Definitely platonic but he holds her very dearly.

Just keep in mind that Borock-bot is not Borockman, and I do have an idea of why Borockman is not around during this incident.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Definitely platonic but he holds her very dearly.

Just keep in mind that Borock-bot is not Borockman, and I do have an idea of why Borockman is not around during this incident.

So.....Borock-bot is a Copy-bot of Borockman? I think I might've been absent when this was all laid out originally, sorry  '>.>  Is Borockman (the one who appears to stop Wily's plans) the same as the one that runs the Ping Pong Pagoda/the RPM Mafia?