Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 503129

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile

Big Gay Ice Cream Shop

Guys I'm in front of big gay ice cream right now

I'm getting gay ice cream

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Excellent, get the fruitiest kind you can get.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Does it come with extra nuts?

....I'll see myself out.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
I ended up buying chocolate fudge ice cream. No nuts, since I'm allergic.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Dad bought a [tornado fang]ing printer at a garage sale, a huge ass one too because it was $15. -AC

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Okay guys, I really have to get this off my chest.

I really [tornado fang]ing hate Undertale.

I get that you guys like it. I get that it's popular. Hell, I was intrigued by it and it was top priority on my to-play list at first, because I liked the concept.

But now, I'm legitimately upset every time I see it. It's [tornado fang]ing worse than [tornado fang]ing homestuck at this point. It's permeating literally EVERY facet of my life. I'm seeing it [tornado fang]ing everywhere. It's here, it's on Facebook, it's on deviantArt, it's all over twitter/tumblr, it's plastered all over my school campus now, all my [tornado fang]ing friends are talking about it, I'm legitimately getting sick and tired of hearing about it.

Now this isn't just in response to you guys, because if it was JUST you guys talking about it all the time, there'd be no problem. It's just... It's literally [tornado fang]ing everywhere. Literally. [tornado fang]ing. Everywhere.

Can we at least just keep it under spoiler tags or keep the conversation about it in a separate thread where I won't go or something, please? ;_;

Please?

I'm not kidding I am literally losing my mind I am IRL upset by all this. Please?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Okay, I guess, but I don't think it's really going to solve your cancer fandom problems.  I mean I do love the game but I agree that the fandom is pretty cancerous and [tornado fang]ing spoil everything.  While I'm fine with spoilers I understand that it ruins it for everyone else.  But at the same time it's unfortunately something you have to deal with so unless you just stay off the internet because it's not going to stop.

And you know as counter intuitive as it is.....I do recommend just trying it yourself anyway.   I mean if you can't escape it you might as well try it however the [tornado fang] you want it, and evenwith spoilers it's still [tornado fang]ing hilarious.....as long as you're not doing Genocide. 

I mean I just hate how this game gets ruined for everyone because of the over exposure from the cancer base, and the hype just setting everyone's expectations so high.  But really I think the only way you can deal with this is to confront it head on, because otherwise dealing with that Undertale Alergic Reaction is going to be impossible. 

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
It's not really the fandoms this time. It's that it's begun permeating every facet of my life. (Like I said, getting off the internet won't help. It's leaking into the real world for me too.) It's literally turning my actual friends away from me and consuming their lives. IRL friends have started ignoring me because of it. I'm serious.

If it was just typical fandom cancer it'd be slightly easier to ignore it. It's actually affecting my life at this point and I'm like, mentally reacting to just seeing it now.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Now you know how I feel about this place turning into Pokemon Perfect Memories.

To help rectify that headache, I bought Pokemon X and played it. I wasn't crazy about it and never finished. It's weird, because the main game is easy as [parasitic bomb], yet I didn't win one single online battle.

But anyway, point is, I can tolerate the Pokemon obsession a lot more now, since I've played it. Perhaps what you need to do is play Undertale; whether you actually like it or not, maybe it will help you tolerate the hype.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Yeah I can't give you any other advice than to try it in that case, but that does really suck.  I know how you feel because I had the same reaction to Chuck Norris Jokes........eeeugh....

To help rectify that headache, I bought Pokemon X and played it. I wasn't crazy about it and never finished. It's weird, because the main game is easy as [parasitic bomb], yet I didn't win one single online battle.

But anyway, point is, I can tolerate the Pokemon obsession a lot more now, since I've played it. Perhaps what you need to do is play Undertale; whether you actually like it or not, maybe it will help you tolerate the hype.
Well Online Battles are going to be mission impossible unless you got into the competitive mechanics.  But yeah if you want a better Pokemon Challenge, even though I know you don't care, I recommend Black and White.

Also........I have to confess I wish I could see less Hypno here........

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
I guess I'll eventually play it. Someday.

Thanks for listening anyway. I'm going to bed.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile

I can confirm this happened to me with Undertale.

Though it took two playthroughs for me.

Honestly I felt the same thing with the Pokemon for a while. Especially after both 3DS games just completely killed any enthusiasm I really had for the series (X was fine, easy main game but god damn if I didn't hate the damn kids and how I didn't get my second badge till like the fifth town, but I loved being a qt gril and dressing up so that saved the game for me even if I completely stopped before Maison and the online no-fun-brigade. but Omega Ruby just stonewalled after leaving the first town due to them taking out the only things I really liked about X.)

Though at the same time, most pokemon talk has stayed in its own thread so i mean its not really that big of a deal. That and I obsessively rant about all kinds of [parasitic bomb] (Figures and sailor moon and stuff) and you guys put up with me so thank you.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
It certainly helps you do it a lot less now.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Well I'm not around as much anymore and I do have more outlets as well so that certainly helps.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
I believed that my Nintendo Wii had died a few months ago, but only now had the bright idea of going to Nintendo trouble shooting and doing an AC Adaptor reset. Looks like it works now. Am I that lazy? :P

Also, should I do a Wii U transfer?

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Yeah I think you should do a Wii U transfer.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Well, that's not happening since my Wii is cannot connect to my place's router and I'm not about to mucking with it because I don't want to inconvenience my housemates. At least the console works and that's something, I guess.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Got nets for a few hours.  Time to waste my time.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
The Venture Bros. is back on TV and it only took one episode to remind me that it's my favorite show on television. My stomach still hurts from how hard I was laughing.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
The Venture Bros. is back on TV and it only took one episode to remind me that it's my favorite show on television. My stomach still hurts from how hard I was laughing.

My brother is watching that show and he really likes it.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
My brother is watching that show and he really likes it.

The hiatus between seasons is always a killer, but when it's on it's my favorite. I just love the universe & characters so much.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Venture Bros remains consistently entertaining, yeah :P

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Venture Bros remains consistently entertaining, yeah :P

As does Archer. I'll be pleasantly surprised if I enjoy Venture Bros. more than that.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
*wakes up to the heater at 80 [tornado fang]ing degrees*

What the hell Dad. -AC