Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 502340

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Only strong enough for me to pop in and out, but here I am, nonetheless.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
I was working on a guide on Steam and the parts of the site are suddenly going down and I can't get back to work. *sigh*

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I buzzed my hair closer than usual this time, and now my scalp is kinda visible.  My scalp is really, really pale.  It's whiter than sour cream.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Man that was a good episode of Gravity Falls.

[spoiler]We got to see how Ford knows so much about Bill Cipher, how he made a deal with Bill for the knowledge he passed onto him that lead to the creation of the portal and what Bill was planning to do with the portal (that is unleashing hell on Earth). Hoo boy, Bill is definitely keeping me on the edge of my seat now that he can't mindjack anyone in the Mystery Shack with the barrier in place but he has plans on using someone else in Gravity Falls as one of his guinea pigs to get what he wants, and going by one of the previous episode of this season, Lil' [parasitic bomb] Gideon is already one of 'em. Or maybe they're going to work in cahoots with each other, but I doubt it.

Also, unicorns are dicks. And they can put up a good fight.[/spoiler]

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
I'll have to torrent that later. Completely forgot about it.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Argh... Feeling gassy... *burps*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
I put on some nail polish, it's messy but not bad for a first try in a while.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I'm off to crash for the night.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
[spoiler=Idiocy on TV Tropes]
Quote from: idiot flamer at TV Tropes' "So Bad, It's Horrible" section for video games
* ''VideoGame/GodHand'' is a [tornado fang]ing terrible  beat 'em up for the UsefulNotes/PlayStation2, with ludicruous amounts of required button mashing, enemies that are generic as [tornado fang], uninspired level design, lame ass jokes and dialogue and outdated controls and mechanics. Why the [tornado fang] does a beat 'em up have [tornado fang]ing TANK CONTROLS? The camera always points at straight ahead of your character, which makes it impossible to see enemies attacking you from behind without turning your clumsy ass around, at which point its already too [tornado fang]ing late to dodge and you're [tornado fang]ing dead. The game was so [tornado fang]ing terrible that Clover Studios shut the [tornado fang] down after its release. There's a good reason why IGN have the game a crappy score of 3.0 out of 10. [[http://www.ign.com/articles/2006/10/10/god-hand-review Read more about this shitload of [tornado fang] here.]]

* ''VideoGame/DuckTalesRemastered'' is a horrible remake of DuckTales for the NES. Combat and platforming is lifeless, bosses are overly predictable and the game uses one of the cheapest ways possible to add difficulty: if you run out of lives, no matter how far you are in the level, you have to start the whole level all over again. There are also unnecessary [tornado fang]ing cutscenes every [tornado fang]ing where, that only serve to slow down the game's pace, even if they are skippable. [[http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/ducktales-remastered-review/1900-6412727/ Read GameSpot's review of this shitload of [tornado fang] here]].
[/spoiler]
This tool is begging for someone to Dragon Kick their ass into the Permanent Red Link Club... -AC

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
My brother has been binge-watching Bojack Horseman, and it can actually get really funny.

But more surprisingly, quite dramatic and depressing, at times.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
I thought I already recommended it to you guys. It's an amazing show.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
[spoiler=Idiocy on TV Tropes][/spoiler]
This tool is begging for someone to Dragon Kick their ass into the Permanent Red Link Club... -AC
The heck, was that in the reviews section, YMMV, or the main pages?

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
There are some games I want to pick up in town, but I don't wanna waste the hour's round-trip there and back to get them.

Ergh....

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
The heck, was that in the reviews section, YMMV, or the main pages?
Spoiler tagging quotes doesn't work when it's being quoted? For some reason I don't see the quote box that I used to show the entries that were removed on your reply. Anyway some moron tried to flame God Hand and DuckTales Remastered by listing them in the So Bad, It's Horrible section for video games (this page, to be exact), without "tact" being part of their vocabulary by dropping F-bombs like a 10-year-old shouting into their headset while playing Call of Duty in those entries. Jeez, even reading how he's "bitching" about God Hand's gameplay like an idiot sounds like he plays too much Call of Duty like Stupidbark. Also, this kid never got the memo that WayForward did listen to the complaints about the cutscenes getting in the way of the gameplay of DuckTales Remastered by adding an option to skip them altogether if you wanted to speedrun the game or something. His reason for "bitching" about the game's difficulty is full of [parasitic bomb] because only Extreme mode requires you to play through the whole game from start to finish like in the NES game. I'll re-post the edits the person made before one of the other editors purged those entries. It should also still be there in the editing history for the page.

Quote from: idiot flamer edit history of Horrible/VideoGameGenerations
* ''VideoGame/GodHand'' is a [tornado fang]ing terrible  beat 'em up for the UsefulNotes/PlayStation2, with ludicruous amounts of required button mashing, enemies that are generic as [tornado fang], uninspired level design, lame ass jokes and dialogue and outdated controls and mechanics. Why the [tornado fang] does a beat 'em up have [tornado fang]ing TANK CONTROLS? The camera always points at straight ahead of your character, which makes it impossible to see enemies attacking you from behind without turning your clumsy ass around, at which point its already too [tornado fang]ing late to dodge and you're [tornado fang]ing dead. The game was so [tornado fang]ing terrible that Clover Studios shut the [tornado fang] down after its release. There's a good reason why IGN have the game a crappy score of 3.0 out of 10. [[http://www.ign.com/articles/2006/10/10/god-hand-review Read more about this shitload of [tornado fang] here.]]

* ''VideoGame/DuckTalesRemastered'' is a horrible remake of DuckTales for the NES. Combat and platforming is lifeless, bosses are overly predictable and the game uses one of the cheapest ways possible to add difficulty: if you run out of lives, no matter how far you are in the level, you have to start the whole level all over again. There are also unnecessary [tornado fang]ing cutscenes every [tornado fang]ing where, that only serve to slow down the game's pace, even if they are skippable. [[http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/ducktales-remastered-review/1900-6412727/ Read GameSpot's review of this shitload of [tornado fang] here]].

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Yeah it does sound like one of those CoD brats who sucks at other games.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Really? With the 'Shitload of [tornado fang]' I automatically jumped to somebody who's watched too much AVGN.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Nah AVGN has a more diverse vocabulary than this n00b.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Unlike this tool, at least I have credibility (plus vocabulary and tact) when I'm talking [parasitic bomb] about a game that is [parasitic bomb].

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
AVGN is an ass.
I'll come out and say it. He's actually a bit of a jerk in real life.

Friend of mine actually met him at MAGfest and he didn't immediately recognize him, so the guy straight up started insulting him and acting like a general dick.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Wow that's terrible and admittedly I don't really watch AVGN, the only review shows I watch are somecallmejohnny, The Completionist, ProJared whenever he does stuff and JonTron whenever he does stuff.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
AVGN has been around so long and I imagine a lot of his initial audience have moved on. Can't say I care much for his style of humour now either. I think the last one I enjoyed or cared to watch was some Tiger Electronics video because it was interesting enough in premise alone.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
AVGN is an ass.
I'll come out and say it. He's actually a bit of a jerk in real life.

Friend of mine actually met him at MAGfest and he didn't immediately recognize him, so the guy straight up started insulting him and acting like a general dick.
Well if I give your friend some advice if he runs into James again, make some fake doo-doo, smear it on a pickle, and throw at him. I mean jeez, I like some of his stuff but that's such an [dark hold] thing to do if someone doesn't recognize you in person. Just because you're an internet celebrity, that give you a right to be an [dark hold].

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
AVGN has been around so long and I imagine a lot of his initial audience have moved on. Can't say I care much for his style of humour now either. I think the last one I enjoyed or cared to watch was some Tiger Electronics video because it was interesting enough in premise alone.
Yeah honestly I'm a bit turned off by excessive vulgarity as the main point of  humor as most of you know quite well. 

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Yeah honestly I'm a bit turned off by excessive vulgarity as the main point of  humor as most of you know quite well. 
To be honest, it's one of the reason I don't watch a lot of his stuff since it all seems to run together and started to get stale. It's because of that I watch his reviews on hardware rather than actual video games.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Yeah Sakura, ProJared and Jon are cool guys. PBG is also quality stuff.