The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 237511

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #4125 on: June 08, 2015, 06:28:54 AM
(I could have Toshi either create a bunch of Ice turrets/clones, spread out, firing ice beams consecutively, to maximize the freezing capabilities.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4126 on: June 08, 2015, 06:30:58 AM
(That sounds pretty good to me too.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4127 on: June 09, 2015, 07:33:19 AM
((I'll let you guys deal with the tendrils for now, a bit of creative magic/weapon use should be able to deal with them, I'll post when you all have  chance to kick some butt ))

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4128 on: June 09, 2015, 11:37:55 AM
"Even if it doesn't push it, it should get rid of some of these pesky tentacles at least," Fxeni said as he dodged a few attacks, swiping at them as he went. When there was a relatively slow moment in their attacks he began to chant, a green runic circle appearing under his feet.

"Howl O raging wind and cleave mine enemies with your blade! Turbulence!"

A vortex of wind began to swirl above the slime, pulling in some tendrils into it before cutting them up.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4129 on: June 10, 2015, 06:05:40 AM
As the tendrils were pushed back Pema noticed something out of the corner of her eye, a red orb like thingy swimming around down below the slime.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4130 on: June 10, 2015, 06:10:31 AM
Still stranded in the middle of the slime, the Professor held tight to the torch as he watched the battle around him.  He wanted to help, but he didn't want to risk damaging the altar.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4131 on: June 10, 2015, 07:21:14 AM
"A red orb-like thingy!" Pema shouted when she spotted something odd within the slime.

"What?" Salem piped up.

She grabbed her hat and slanted it sideways, then ferociously pointed her finger at the slime. "Turn the SS Pema Unlimited to starboard, matey, and you'll spot a strange red orb over yonder!"

"... What?"

Pema twirled her staff and unleashed a blast of fire into the air, getting everyone's attention. "Okay, crew, this ship is now on full offensive mode."

She looked at everyone with pride and dignity. "First, you were simple passengers, but now, you're soldiers! Now, listen up. Mr. Fxeni, continue dealing out your tornado of doom on those tentacle things! This will give us a better chance to target that red orb inside!"

She directed her focus to the orb. "We never back down on this ship! Everyone else, focus on attacking this orb, right here, and be weary of the tentacles. I'll man the cannons!"

"Wait, are we on a family cruise ship or an assault vehicle...?" He stated.

Pema dashed ahead and gathered her mana. Raising the staff, she materialized five massive ice shards that gravitated around her.

"Both offer fun for the whole family!" She battle-cried, and launched her attack on the red orb.

"Surely, you must know what an assault vehicle insinuates!" He yelled.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4132 on: June 10, 2015, 08:10:53 AM
(Darnit Peam... Why are you so cute!?)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4133 on: June 10, 2015, 08:19:42 AM
Susanoo kept his barrier up to protect the Professor from the tentacles, fur bristling.

Shuu, meanwhile, listened to Pema's instructions. "Don't usually take orders from a kid, but what the hell? Grani!" He called, the daemon unicorn appearing in his hand as a crossbow, like earlier. "Let's see if some mirror bolts will part the way." He took aim and fired several bolts of mirror magic at the red orb Pema had pointed out.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4134 on: June 10, 2015, 11:45:06 AM
Fxeni nodded and continued to cast his spell. He focused mainly on the area where the orb was spotted.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4135 on: June 10, 2015, 02:55:23 PM
Aya Projected her barrier gauntlet at the slime forcing it apart so the others could have an easier time attacking the core, their efforts seem to be having an effect!

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4136 on: June 10, 2015, 05:35:42 PM
Toshi - "Hyōbunshin no Jutsu!!" perfoming her ice clone jutsu, she split herself among 5 clones.

Splitting up surrounding the slime so that they could get a clear shot at the red orb Pema pointed out.

"How 'bout some extra cold spice on that order." she quipped as she and her clones performed the same long handsign sequence to her Glacial Remedy.

Toshi & clones: "Hyōton: Hyōga taisho-hō!! all individually focusing their beams at the ice shards, fired by Pema, pretty much doubling their size and weight as they, came crashing down on the red orb.

(Glacial Remedy is actually the translation to Toshi's ice beam attack.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4137 on: June 12, 2015, 04:04:20 AM
((Okay so on the 13th I will be heading out camping with my friends until we return on the 18th obviously I won't have any ability to connect online--well unless the trees have wireless.  8D

Joking aside I was wondering if someone else wanted to take control and finish this fight then think up challenges for the remaining three rooms while I'm gone? I would only ask that the group not open the main door until I have returned as I have some important story stuff to do there.

If anyone is up for that post before I leave or if you would all rather pause till I get back, up to you all!))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4138 on: June 12, 2015, 04:16:18 AM
(I'd be fine with pausing.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4139 on: June 12, 2015, 05:07:10 AM
((I'm good with pausing.))

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4140 on: June 19, 2015, 11:25:26 PM
The parties' efforts manage to reveal the red shiny core like thing that Detective Pema noticed earlier, leaving the slime monster open to a counter attack (hopefully!)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4141 on: June 24, 2015, 09:11:07 PM
((Should I ninja everyone for this encounter then?))

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4142 on: June 24, 2015, 09:27:09 PM
(Go ahead if no one's volunteering. Or I could just have Toshi finish it off instead {which I don't feel like doing without the others, though}.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4143 on: June 24, 2015, 09:29:15 PM
(if no one else posts anything by tomorrow go ahead I'll respond after work  8D ))

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4144 on: June 24, 2015, 09:31:12 PM
(Okay. ;))

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4145 on: June 24, 2015, 09:32:11 PM
(Yeah I was busy with Finals and turning in Research Papers during that week so I was too burned out to write.  At least I passed all my classes.  I really wonder if I should type something now though.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4146 on: June 24, 2015, 09:49:55 PM
((I'd say let Toshi do something, I want to move on from this room to the other three reasonably soon. Also congrats on finishing finals!))

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4147 on: June 24, 2015, 10:21:20 PM
After watching and waiting, Susanoo saw his opportunity. "Hold fast, Intelligent Yamkin, I am going to get us across!" He said, waiting for the Professor to brace himself.

[Edited to clarify specifically who Susanoo is addressing.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4148 on: June 24, 2015, 10:40:35 PM
Riyalie - "Do it Toshi! Fire a photon torpedo at it!" she clamored Toshi

Toshi - "W-what!?" utterly confused as to what Riyalie was saying.

Grifter - "I think she meant use a light-javelin attack, with Ronginasu no Yari."

Toshi - "'kay..." she followed suit as she assembled her spear "Illuminate!"

Reacting to her command her hand started feeding chakra to the spearhead's blades converting it into light mana as it glowed brightly, just barely lighting up the room in the process. As Toshi  held it back...

Toshi - "Photon torpedo..." the spear started to light up intensely, "FIRE!!"

Throwing her spear aimed towards the vulnerable red spot, like a missile made of pure light.

Grifter - "Please come up with a better name, next time. You don't have to call it that, just because Riyalie said do." he critisized Toshi's choice in attack names.

(I'll just throw this in. In case time isn't on my side.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4149 on: June 24, 2015, 11:28:08 PM
Riyalie - "Do it Toshi! Fire a photon torpedo at it!" she clamored Toshi

Toshi - "W-what!?" utterly confused as to what Riyalie was saying.

Grifter - "I think she meant use a light-javelin attack, with Ronginasu no Yari."

Toshi - "'kay..." she followed suit as she assembled her spear "Illuminate!"

Reacting to her command her hand started feeding chakra to the spearhead's blades converting it into light mana as it glowed brightly, just barely lighting up the room in the process. As Toshi  held it back...

Toshi - "Photon torpedo..." the spear started to light up intensely, "FIRE!!"

Throwing her spear aimed towards the vulnerable red spot, like a missile made of pure light.

Grifter - "Please come up with a better name, next time. You don't have to call it that, just because Riyalie said do." he critisized Toshi's choice in attack names.

(I'll just throw this in. In case time isn't on my side.)

The attack pierces the core without any trouble, the red orb shatters and dissolves as the organ dies, without the monster to control the slime it begins to thrash in every direction as it too begins to dissolve.