Aloha AOHA! ALPHA OMEGA HOENN ADVENTURE!

Quickman · 39391

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #325 on: December 01, 2014, 06:09:08 AM
"An' y' be right glad you didn't!  Jus' thinkin' 'bout 'er makes me 'eart colder th'n 'er shoulder!"

Illana pat her Zubat on the head. "Ssh... We know, we know.  Articuno dumped you like a White Castle bowel movement."

"What's 'at Lugia got 'at I don't?"

"Well, for one... size does matter," Illana rolled her eyes.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #326 on: December 01, 2014, 06:10:04 AM
Z giggled at the Zubat's misfortune.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #327 on: December 01, 2014, 06:17:24 AM
"Yeah. You'd think that they'd make traveling devices compatible outside the region they were made in." Goh said, decidedly ignoring most of what the zubat was saying as she pulled out her pokegear. "That, or the reception is so bad my pokegear from home can't pick up anything. And these pokenavs don't have a phone function." She didn't catch the part from Z about how she reminded her of herself.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #328 on: December 01, 2014, 06:23:13 AM
Illana once again pulled out her phone. "I usually have three bars. If I'm lucky, I get four.  The reception is terrible around here, but if you stand at just the right spot, you can get a signal."

"Or make ol' shockin' plugger 'old it," Zubat muttered under his breath, "Or even chipmunk."

Illana nodded. "Yeah, I got an Elekid and a Pichu.  They can usually boost my signal to four bars.  Five bars if we're in a good area.  And I can get one bar in a dead zone!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #329 on: December 01, 2014, 06:26:08 AM
"Yeah. You'd think that they'd make traveling devices compatible outside the region they were made in." Goh said, decidedly ignoring most of what the zubat was saying as she pulled out her pokegear. "That, or the reception is so bad my pokegear from home can't pick up anything. And these pokenavs don't have a phone function." She didn't catch the part from Z about how she reminded her of herself.
"Well I happen to have a new version of the PokeNav called the PokeNave Plus here." Z said as she pulled out said PokeNav Plus "It has a phone function and you can use it to keep up with the news.  I would use it myself but honestly the thing is too bulky, I consider Steven a genius but he really needs to learn how to make tech more stylish.

Then again the latest Pokedexs aren't much better.  One is flat and wide and another is a bulky slab, honesty Unova may be full of weirdos, but they do have style, except those Team Plasma clowns.  Though I'll give Plasma more credit since they are actually subtle, unlike this Fauna idiots."

Illana once again pulled out her phone. "I usually have three bars. If I'm lucky, I get four.  The reception is terrible around here, but if you stand at just the right spot, you can get a signal."

"Or make ol' shockin' plugger 'old it," Zubat muttered under his breath, "Or even chipmunk."

Illana nodded. "Yeah, I got an Elekid and a Pichu.  They can usually boost my signal to four bars.  Five bars if we're in a good area.  And I can get one bar in a dead zone!"
"Go ask Steven when you get to Rustboro to give you a PokeNav Plus, I'm sure he'll give you one.  Especially if you mention me." Z recommended.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #330 on: December 01, 2014, 06:28:10 AM
(Does the PokeNav Plus look like a glorified 3DS?  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #331 on: December 01, 2014, 06:32:00 AM
(Gameboy Advance SP actually.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #332 on: December 01, 2014, 06:32:38 AM
(Close enough! 8D)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #333 on: December 01, 2014, 06:36:29 AM
"So... Talk to the President of Devon Corp and tell him Z sent us for a PokeNav Plus... Sorry if I'm skeptical, but that just sounds a little too convenient." She said, sighing. "Then again, a lot of convenient things have been happening today, so I guess it's worth a shot."

[Right now, Goh's team consists of skarmory, arcanine, ditto, sceptile, greninja, and marowak.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #334 on: December 01, 2014, 06:39:19 AM
(Illana's team consists of Zubat, Elekid, Pichu, Marrill, Clefairy, and Natu.  In the PC, she has Umbreon, Houndoom, Machamp, Smeargle, Haunter, and a Scizor that is completely out of his gourd.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #335 on: December 01, 2014, 06:42:52 AM
"I have connections." Z shrugged "Though because of my position I can't do too much in this situation because Fauna has seems to want to turn everyone against the League and the Professor's research.  Hench why I have to wear this stupid disguise.

In fact those connections allow me access to Pokemon Center records."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #336 on: December 01, 2014, 06:46:33 AM
Illana perked up at that notion. "They said that a Pokemon died there a few weeks ago.  From a seizure.  They've been using that as ammo for a while, you know?  Is it really true?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #337 on: December 01, 2014, 06:48:15 AM
"No it's not." Z shook her head "The Center has received no Pokemon that matches that report.  It was falsified.  But.....that means the Pokemon itself is missing" 

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #338 on: December 01, 2014, 06:56:08 AM
Goh paused for a moment before grinning. "Lovely. More reasons to beat their leaders into paste." She said, Platinum simply sighing and shaking her head before flying into the air and landing on Goh's shoulders. The trainer didn't even budge.

[Skarmory are, on average (which is how I take the numbers given for sizes), 111.3 pounds, if that's any indicator of how strong she is right now (and she only gets stronger by the time she's a little old lady).]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #339 on: December 01, 2014, 07:03:03 AM
"Indeed, there are reports and many witnesses that the Pokemon in question had a seizure in a Restaurant, but no reports on him being checked in this Center or any Center.  The last person he was with was also not with the Birch Research group, it was a person who was giving them backing on their latest project which was the Mono disease. And he was the middle man between the Birch Research team and the Center regarding the reports of the 'treatment' and 'death' of this Pokemon.  Sounds very suspicious yes?" Z replied.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #340 on: December 01, 2014, 07:03:55 AM
"It came from Birch's lab, too," Illana pointed out helpfully.  "It's in this pamphlet that they say it came from Birch's lab.  He report any missing Pokemon?"

"You've been readin' 'ose pamphlets t' much, but I cannae blame ye.  Not much t' do 'round 'ere since y' got us quarantined."

"I only hid you guys to get Team Fauna off my back.  They're hounding trainers about spreading the monovirus, and I don't want you guys to catch it.  It's for your own good."

"Y' got Natu obsessin' ov'r it!  If 'e 'ad 'ands, 'e'd be washin' 'em more 'an a OCD Teddiursa!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #341 on: December 01, 2014, 07:07:47 AM
"No, he does not know about it because he thought the Pokemon had died.  Birch is a brilliant man, but he doesn't exactly pay attention to things around him when he's deep into research, especially one as big as this one, it's been occupying much of his time."  Z said as she took the pamphlet and read it "That and he is not as paranoid as I am to look into such things, he trusted the word of a mouth full of suspicion."

She then ripped the pamphlet.

"Load of bullshit that thing is, but then again since when have pamphlets not been full of bullshit."   

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #342 on: December 01, 2014, 07:12:21 AM
"Y'know, your zubat has a point." Goh said, turning to Illana, Platinum still perched on her shoulders and attracting attention from passersby. "If it's not deadly, then all Team Fauna's doing is spreading unnecessary panic.

This was when Platinum finally spoke up, looking down at her trainer. "And you'd know all about unnecessary panic, wouldn't you? Remember when you lost your temper at the Game Corner?"

"Yeah, well the place is closed now, and it's not like they have my face on a wanted poster."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #343 on: December 01, 2014, 07:15:33 AM
(Darn, you people are fast. XD)

Gai was just standing there, listening to this Z character talk about the famous Steven Stone like he's a butler, almost as if this Z is the Champion. Then this Goh girl that crash landed, and Illana with the strangest Zubat. He felt for his belt, and felt a little relieved that his PokeBalls were still there, and his trusty Swellow being in one of them.

"So... Conspiracy theories aside, I have heard of a lot like with Team Flora, and now Fauna. But if there's really such a powerful person behind all this, where's the Interpol?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #344 on: December 01, 2014, 07:19:07 AM
"It's been pretty lawless around here.  As my Zubat would put it, they decided to sod off somewhere," Illana patted the Zubat on the head.

"Wish Team Fauna would sod off..."

"So, I guess we're off to Rustboro?  Should we look for that missing Pokemon?" Illana took her other Poke Balls out of her bag and clipped them to her belt.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #345 on: December 01, 2014, 07:21:00 AM
"Y'know, your zubat has a point." Goh said, turning to Illana, Platinum still perched on her shoulders and attracting attention from passersby. "If it's not deadly, then all Team Fauna's doing is spreading unnecessary panic.

This was when Platinum finally spoke up, looking down at her trainer. "And you'd know all about unnecessary panic, wouldn't you? Remember when you lost your temper at the Game Corner?"

"Yeah, well the place is closed now, and it's not like they have my face on a wanted poster."
"Indeed, may I recommend your Natu some better literature?" Z said as she pulled out some research books out of her backpack written by professors from Oak to Sycamore "These are of much better quality, though I still think Sycamore is something of a quack who needs to expand his vocabulary so he doesn't over use the word Fantastic he still knows his stuff.  Most of the time."

(Yay hammer space back pack.  I love you hammer space backpack.)

(Darn, you people are fast. XD)

Gai was just standing there, listening to this Z character talk about the famous Steven Stone like he's a butler, almost as if this Z is the Champion. Then this Goh girl that crash landed, and Illana with the strangest Zubat. He felt for his belt, and felt a little relieved that his PokeBalls were still there, and his trusty Swellow being in one of them.

"So... Conspiracy theories aside, I have heard of a lot like with Team Flora, and now Fauna. But if there's really such a powerful person behind all this, where's the Interpol?"
"Ah yes Interpol, they're too busy trying to contain the panic Fauna is causing.  A poor agent I know is itching to follow that lead I just told you guys, but he's swamped with riot control." Z sighed.

"It's been pretty lawless around here.  As my Zubat would put it, they decided to sod off somewhere," Illana patted the Zubat on the head.

"Wish Team Fauna would sod off..."

"So, I guess we're off to Rustboro?  Should we look for that missing Pokemon?" Illana took her other Poke Balls out of her bag and clipped them to her belt.
"Yes, Rustboro University would be a good start." Z said as she pulled more stuff from her backpack "Here a picture of the missing Hypno and the last person he was with a Mr. P he seems to be called."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #346 on: December 01, 2014, 07:25:55 AM
(You'd think Looker is still amnesiac. 8D)

Gai took a look at the photo Z pulled out.

"... That's a trippy Hypno..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #347 on: December 01, 2014, 07:28:32 AM
[Wait, whose natu is 'Z' talking about? o3o]

Goh looked at the picture and shuddered. "I hate hypnos..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #348 on: December 01, 2014, 07:29:50 AM

"If by 'trippy,' y' mean a spastic..."

"Zubat!" Illana snapped at the Pokemon.  "That wasn't very nice..."

(It's Illana who has the Natu.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #349 on: December 01, 2014, 07:30:29 AM

(Nah I think ORAS happened before Platinum, Black and White and X and Y.  Alternate universe or not.)

"He's not trippy, he's disabled." Z corrected him "The poor thing has been like that since birth, he was rejected by his mother but a kind man adopted him and let him work with him despite such disability.  He treated him like a companion and friend, the news of his death devastated him greatly.  Unlike some other person on the Birch Research Team...."

(Yeah Sakura is aware of Hemlock too.)

(It's Illana who has the Natu.)
(I know, it was still directed at Illana.)