RPM-Adventure!

Blue Valkyrie · 41931

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #750 on: September 11, 2014, 01:01:07 AM
"My name? I am called Arius I am...or was the head priest of this temple, but alas since the fall only I remain to honor Bahamut's name." His voice sounds regretful but he soon motions to the table that was once empty but is suddenly filled with generous portions of all sorts of foot and beverage.

"I can imagine you have all traveled far and faced adversity, you are all welcome to rest here."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #751 on: September 11, 2014, 01:04:14 AM
"I thank you for your generosity." Sarah bowed "However Mr. Arius may I ask a question?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #752 on: September 11, 2014, 01:06:13 AM
"Of course." He responds as he makes his way down the stairs to talk with the party more directly, even withing arms distance it's impossible to see his face within the hood.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #753 on: September 11, 2014, 01:13:09 AM
Sarah produced a bronze amulet from her belongings and opened it showing the picture of 2 people.

One was a man with short dirty blond hair and blue eyes and a woman with dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

"I am Sarah Lecart, I have come to this cursed land to learn the fate of my parents or if they are even alive." Sarah said in a serious tone "Is there any chance you have seen them before?"

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #754 on: September 11, 2014, 01:35:39 AM
Arius ponders "Lecart? Lecart...Lecart Aha! Yes it was a long time ago my dear but their faces are known to me, I allowed them respite when I sensed their presence near this temple. They expressed an interest in the Sorcerer's Spire, a tower dedicated to magical study in Zepter. Unfortunately after using the Arch Stone up there to reach the tower I never saw them again, I cannot say if they still live." Arius motions to the upper area with the stones.

"If you desire to follow them use the Arch stone, those stones connect this place with the rest of Zepter, however I recommend you all spend the night the door on the right connects to the sleeping quarters and the one on the left has everything you need for enchanting, potion brewing and maintenance of your gear."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #755 on: September 11, 2014, 01:42:17 AM
"That's a bit strange, I thought they merely wanted to get some treasure so they could get a house so I wouldn't live in the streets like they have." Sarah pondered "Though maybe they felt they weren't strong enough to handle the horrors here, my master did mention my mother had some magic in her.  Either way I do agree some rest is in order before I see this tower."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #756 on: September 11, 2014, 01:46:42 AM
"Eat and drink as much as you want adventurers, think of this temple as your safe haven in this dangerous land and please feel free to ask me anything I am here to serve." Arius glances at Reva with a curious tilt to his head.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #757 on: September 17, 2014, 09:50:46 PM
((Shall I press onto the next morning?))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #758 on: September 17, 2014, 10:05:37 PM
(Let's see if anyone wants to add anything before we move on.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #759 on: September 17, 2014, 11:41:56 PM
"Ah a base of operations. Awesome," Talyn commented. "Now where might the beds be found? And the food?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #760 on: September 18, 2014, 12:20:48 AM
Sarah facepalmed and pointed in the direction of the table behind them that had mountains of food on it that Arius made magically appear.

Sarah had a feeling that Talyn's next lesson should involve improving observation skills, or lengthing one's attention span.

(I know it's been awhile, but I find this situation hilarious.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #761 on: September 18, 2014, 01:44:18 AM
"That food wasn't there a minute ago, was it? I mean I can't be that blind..." Talyn pondered aloud before politely digging in.

(I didn't mean for it to be hilarious but this works out quite well! A little comedy is always good >0<)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #762 on: September 18, 2014, 01:48:12 AM
Sarah sighed as she took a seat at the table trying to decide what to eat,  though much of the food was very unfamiliar to her.

(You know I don't think Sarah has even had bread before.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #763 on: September 18, 2014, 01:54:12 AM
"Ooh there's even some chicken cordon bleu with a side of broccoli au gratin, amazing," Talyn commented as she feasted.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #764 on: September 18, 2014, 06:32:22 AM
Luna pulled out a seat and sat at the table. She grabbed a plate of food, closed her eyes and started to pray to herself right before digging in; which she did with a surprising amount of gusto, contrary to her proper lady-like demeanor.

*bruuuuuurp* Luna unintentionally let out a long belch and covered her mouth, "Oh gracious me! Please forgive me for that!" She turned a little red.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #765 on: September 18, 2014, 06:37:49 AM
Sarah continued to look at the food still having to trouble deciding until she finally set her head on the table.

"There's too much food." Sarah mumbled "I don't know where to start."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #766 on: September 18, 2014, 11:11:28 AM
"Start with a single bite, then another and another until you've eaten your fill!" Talyn replied. "Also no use mumbling around me, I'm half-elf. We tend to have exceptional hearing, ya know. Well at least full elves do, mine isn't as good as theirs but it's still pretty good," she added between bites of food.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #767 on: September 18, 2014, 12:33:24 PM
"Just try not to eat too much." Kailyn adds before taking a bite on what appears to be a purple apple, only to be hit by it's sudden bitter.

"Ugh... if only this Magick Fruit wasn't so bitter unlike Power Fruit." she complained, yet continues to consume the bitter fruit, "At least I don't have eat another after gaining it knowledge."

"I just wonder what Karn's up to." she tries to perish the thought of him claiming the crown already.

(I'm going to have Kaitlyn learn Magic Fruit, from just eating a fruit with the same name.)

Fear me.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #768 on: September 18, 2014, 12:46:15 PM
"Pfft too much? There's no such thing as too much for me!" Talyn boasted as she continued to eat. It was rather surprising that despite the large quantity of food she had already consumed, she had yet to slow down or show any physical signs to indicate just how much she had eaten.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #769 on: September 18, 2014, 01:43:34 PM
"Oh, stop it." she jokes nervously with a smile at Talyn "You're starting to remind me of someone I use to call master once."

Taking into account that her mentor had a similar voracious appetite like Talyn.

Fear me.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #770 on: September 18, 2014, 01:52:04 PM
"Hey, it takes a lot of energy to be as perceptive as I am during battle. I really need to use some of that perception outside of battle too... Like how I didn't even notice this massive mountain of myriad munchies!" Talyn explained in response before taking a large drumstick for herself and started to lather it in ranch dressing before cutting it delicately with her blades.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #771 on: September 18, 2014, 02:06:15 PM
Luna watched speechlessly as Talyn vigorously scoffed down her food, and finally spoke up, "Where did you learn to eat like that, if you don't mind me asking? Is it a family trait?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #772 on: September 18, 2014, 02:36:51 PM
"My master who taught me the ways of the sword, actually. The arts I use take a lot of energy, so it's best to store up as much energy as possible in preparation for upcoming battles. And I know we're gonna get in quite a few here," she answered.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #773 on: September 18, 2014, 06:23:29 PM
Reva joins the others at the table after speaking with Arius alone for a few minutes she is not her normal happy self, although with her background now in question it's hard to tell whats real with her now.

Arius himself remains in the upper area tending to the Arch stones allowing the tired party some privacy.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #774 on: September 18, 2014, 08:27:37 PM
"It's not the amount of food I have trouble with." Sarah said as she started with a simple apple "It's just too much of it is unfamiliar with me."