A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 135267

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1875 on: February 05, 2014, 04:41:03 AM
"I have some medicine that might help your foot pain and I can apply it if you want." Sakura said as she began to dig through her backpack.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1876 on: February 05, 2014, 04:56:03 AM
"Be my guest " Hyono shrugged. "I fell down some steps at our office last month, twisted my foot and ended up breaking it.  It's healed enough that I can walk on it unaided, but it gets sore after a while."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1877 on: February 05, 2014, 05:04:04 AM
"Yeah that must be pretty irritating." Sakura said as she found some foot ointment and began to apply it carefully "I've dealt with injured Pokemon a lot of times though very few of them were old.  Most of them were younger ones who got into some scrap or weren't careful and fell down the wrong way or things like that.  

Though sometimes the injuries are caused by poachers who wanted to catch certain Pokemon because their claws or similar body parts were valuable like the claws of a Weavile or the tusks of Mamoswine.  Although I'm not a vet or a nurse I've seen many wounds and treated them."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1878 on: February 05, 2014, 05:50:33 AM
As Sakura helped with Hypno, Joe had released Zoroark from the hug, and approached the old Pokemon.

"Sorry if I sound rude... But have I met you before, even before the Mewtwo trial 3 years ago?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1879 on: February 05, 2014, 06:08:10 AM
"Quite possibly," Hypno nodded. "Though, not on our client list.  Perhaps while I was in training."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1880 on: February 05, 2014, 12:40:17 PM
Joe shivered a bit.

"... Training? For certification... Or...?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1881 on: February 05, 2014, 03:54:19 PM
Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Why does Joe always gets paranoid about the wrong things?" Sakura said under her breath and continued to rub the ointment on the Hypno's foot.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1882 on: February 05, 2014, 05:25:25 PM
"Five years of training since birth," Hypno nodded proudly. "I have a pedigree.  Two years of language training, followed by three years of psychiatric and hypnotherapy training.  After that, I was certified, and have been working with both humans and Pokemon for fifteen years." He smoothed his neck ruff in pride.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1883 on: February 05, 2014, 06:39:35 PM
"Considering your profession I'm not surprised about the pedigree at all, especially since you guys aren't breed for battle specifically." Sakura stated.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1884 on: February 05, 2014, 06:48:24 PM
"Retirement will be spent puttering around at home and siring another generation," Hypno nodded. "No battling for me.  Suffice to say, I'd get my yellow butt handed to me by a Wurmple."

Dr. Ladis returned with a few more papers, which she set aside.  She approached Sakura and handed her a USB drive, while handing Hypno a wrapped sandwich. "Here's the copy of the session recording.  I'll be recording the next session with the Alakazam, which we'll approach a little differently.  For that, I intend to trigger the memories it saw, and then have it look for new details."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1885 on: February 05, 2014, 06:54:31 PM
"That would probably be a good idea, especially since it involves both Mr. Zoroark and Twoey's memories kind of mixing together." Sakura nodded as she grabbed the flash drive  "To be honest there's a strange inconsistency I can't exactly figure out, particularly about his age, when Mr. Zoroark was captured and the 3 years after the trial.  Hopefully Runaway can solve that for me."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1886 on: February 05, 2014, 07:23:09 PM
"If that Mewtwo's memories are corrupted, we could hold a session with it," Dr. Ladis suggested.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1887 on: February 05, 2014, 07:26:19 PM
"You would have to ask Trak but I think it's a good idea, especially since Xerosic did some brain surgery trying to make him learn Dazzling Gleam so it would make sense for his mind to be a little messed up." Sakura nodded. "Apparently his head has probes and circuits in there, along with a magnet that he uses for parlor tricks."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1888 on: February 05, 2014, 07:47:44 PM
"Might be some brain damage, then," Dr. Ladis nodded. "Brains tend to adapt well to implants, however the skull may not heal around the hardware properly.  Though, the implant surgery itself wouldn't have caused it, if it was done properly, so I suspect 'Twoey' may have been subjected to other things.  A hypnosis session would help find out more about that."

Hypno was too busy eating his sandwich to comment.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1889 on: February 05, 2014, 07:49:47 PM
"Probably knowing how unethical Xerosic and the other scientists are." Sakura shrugged "I wasn't involved with the Team Flare incident but I've read some reports and it's pretty messed up."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1890 on: February 05, 2014, 07:54:24 PM
"Eh, Xerosic wasn't half as bad as the four others. They were sadistic, he was too, but... I dunno..." Taylor said, thinking back to some small events in Lumiose after she'd gotten the Honor of Kalos medal with Trak...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1891 on: February 05, 2014, 07:59:50 PM
"He [tornado fang]ing used a 16 year old female orphan for his experiments." Sakura said with visible disgust "I know he turned himself in to Looker willingly after that incident and I heard he even gave the girl his Pokemon since they became attached to her but if Xerosic was indeed involved with Wily within the time frame Wily turned evil again he may have escaped and went back to his old ways.  We need more information to figure out how Team Flare fits into this and I might need to talk to Looker again along with that [sonic slicer]."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1892 on: February 05, 2014, 08:11:11 PM
"Fair enough. I'm just saying the others were friggin' insane. Scary crazy status, ya know?" Taylor replied.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1893 on: February 05, 2014, 08:13:56 PM
"Yeah I read and heard some nasty things about those 4 too." Sakura nodded. "Honestly the science divisions of both Flare and Rocket just make me want to puke, especially since I'm the daughter of a scientist.  Science should be used to help Humans and Pokemon not for your own selfish needs."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1894 on: February 05, 2014, 09:32:02 PM
Dr. Ladis declined to comment, knowing what sometimes goes on during drug trials.  She busied herself with checking in on Daisy, who was sitting on the floor, playing with a piece of thread.  Quietly, she reviewed the session and what was expected of the Drowzee in future sessions.

Hypno finished his sandwich. "Give me a few minutes to digest and I'll be ready when you are.  Nothing ruins a session like burping." As if a cue, he burped. "Excuse me."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1895 on: February 05, 2014, 09:33:26 PM
"Yeah I can imagine someone could probably snap out of a trance with a very loud burp." Sakura snickered.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1896 on: February 06, 2014, 01:35:21 AM
"Five years of training since birth," Hypno nodded proudly. "I have a pedigree.  Two years of language training, followed by three years of psychiatric and hypnotherapy training.  After that, I was certified, and have been working with both humans and Pokemon for fifteen years." He smoothed his neck ruff in pride.
Joe sort of sigh in relief... In a not too obvious manner.  Joe almost thought that this Hypno was a Hypno that stood over him when he woke up in bed around 10 years ago (Joe's 16 8U). Bowing to the Hypno...

"Thank you, and again, I apologize for any... Quirks I had against you..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1897 on: February 06, 2014, 01:37:03 AM
(Note to self: Bring in that Hypno.  It will be known as the Bogeyman, and a serial stalker of Joe and other children. 8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1898 on: February 06, 2014, 01:46:48 AM
(Ohshi- XD)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1899 on: February 06, 2014, 01:56:27 AM
(Watching gameplay of the Hypno's Lullaby rom hack is not helping these sinister ideas. 8D)

Hypno took another drink and readjusted his chair as Dr. Ladis led in Trak and Runaway.  He motioned to the recliner and Runaway understood the invitation, climbing onto it (I'm going to assume that Zoroark got up and either left the room, or is hanging around with Joe to observe).

Trak pulled up a chair and sat nearby, not wanting to interfere, but also wanting to stay within Runaway's eyeline. "Will this help his mood?"

Dr. Ladis nodded. "It should, at least he'll feel refreshed.  Though, we will be bringing up some troubling experiences for him to sort through while under hypnosis."

Trak nodded slowly. "You okay with this, Runaway?"

Runaway nodded. "Oui."

Dr. Ladis gave the signal and Hypno scooted his chair forward and used the same technique he used on Zoroark.  After a few moments, he flicked his thumb, middle, and ring fingers and Runaway's eyelids fluttered shut.

Dr. Ladis looked to Sakura and Joe. "We're going to work on extracting more information.  For your own investigation, which memory do you feel is best to start with?"