Pyro · 132030

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #975 on: December 19, 2013, 06:28:56 PM
"Looker's here? Cool, I always enjoy seeing that guy," Taylor said. "I bumped into him a couple of times after the crisis in Kalos was resolved. Interesting fellow."

(No, I did not partake in the Emma quests, just happened to run into him in Lumiose while those were happening)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #976 on: December 19, 2013, 06:29:16 PM
Trak raised an eyebrow. "Hooked up?  To what?" Worried, she started for the conference room.

Mewtwo started to follow, but stopped to gather the untouched snacks he got from the vending machine.  Catching up to Trak, he grabbed her bag. "Sorry, just dumping these in..." After depositing the snacks, he glanced up. "Hey, you know how there's apparently another me somewhere?  I hope I'm not confusing anyone, I'd hate to hurt his rep, so if you want, I'll go back in my ball, no problem."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #977 on: December 19, 2013, 06:31:13 PM
"Still... He IS from Interpol..." Joe sweatdropped.

(I'm heading off... Looker is up for grabs, go wild. Oh, and to progress "plot", Runaway's hooked up to an IV drip for Pokemon. :P)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #978 on: December 19, 2013, 06:31:50 PM
"Don't worry about it, Twoey. Just because there's two Mewtwos doesn't mean you're damaging the other's reputation. Trust me, that one has more than his rep to worry about..." Taylor replied reassuringly.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #979 on: December 19, 2013, 06:36:46 PM
"I think to an IV or something, I'm surprised we have to do this now but like I said Looker is a nice guy." Sakura assured "Though I have heard he's had it rough for a while."

"Don't worry about it, Twoey. Just because there's two Mewtwos doesn't mean you're damaging the other's reputation. Trust me, that one has more than his rep to worry about..." Taylor replied reassuringly.
"Like his attitude problem." Sakura muttered to herself.   

She had no problem admitting that Mewtwo's attitude is troubling, she couldn't blame him for it, but at the same time his attitude was one of the reasons for that stupid trial in the first place, though Kanto's lack of proper Pokemon management was also not good.  Birch was appalled when he heard that and immediately sent a letter to Oak about it, hopefully he changed something in that backwater region.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #980 on: December 19, 2013, 06:46:15 PM
Clefant rejoined with the others at the Pokemon Center.

Clefant - "Hey, seems we got separated."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #981 on: December 19, 2013, 06:48:43 PM
"We went through hell and back and now we have to answer some questions from the police, you can go to your room since you wouldn't have anything to say to him." Sakura said curtly

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #982 on: December 19, 2013, 06:53:45 PM
Clefant - "Well, I feel like I should tell you guys what I did at least... well, the truncated version at least, before I go."

Clefant discussed what she had been doing in the meantime while the others were away before going to her room to sleep.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #983 on: December 19, 2013, 06:56:38 PM
"So she got her badge after Roxanne went back to her gym when she and Sapph called the Police." Xuangzang reported "And now she's looking into that Mr. Bonding creep."

"Roxanne was always proactive in that sort of thing." Sakura nodded.

"Should we be concerned about Clef punching put gym trainers for no reason?" Xuangzang asked.

"What do you think." Sakura replied.

"I guess that's a no." Xuangzang nodded.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #984 on: December 19, 2013, 06:58:17 PM
"I think to an IV or something, I'm surprised we have to do this now but like I said Looker is a nice guy." Sakura assured "Though I have heard he's had it rough for a while."

"Oh," Trak nodded and headed inside, seeing Runaway seated at a table.  The Alakazam was disheveled and tired, but perked up immediately upon seeing Trak enter.

"Madamme!"

Trak rushed over and wrapped Runaway up in a careful hug. "Oh my god, I was so worried about you!  Are you okay?"

Runaway happily returned the hug. "Oui!  Je suis très bien. C'est bon de vous revoir!" He sniffed and tried to explain himself quickly. "Je ne voulais pas aller avec lui, mais il a dit qu'il allait te faire du mal si je n'ai pas fait ce qu'il demandait! Je n'avais pas le choix!" Yes!  I'm fine.  It's good to see you!  I didn't want to go with him, but he said he would hurt you if I didn't do what he asked!  I had no choice!

"It's okay," Trak hugged him again. "I'm just glad you're okay."

Mewtwo patted Runaway's shoulder, smiling. "Good to see you're in one piece, little buddy."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #985 on: December 19, 2013, 07:01:36 PM
"Even though it was a Pyrrhic victory, at least this was worth it." Sakura thought to herself as she and Xuangzang sat down "But I'm not going to settle for that, I'll get you back someday Doc, just you wait I'll get you back dammit!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #986 on: December 19, 2013, 07:28:36 PM
(So, who's taking Looker?)

Mewtwo grabbed a loose paperclip from the table, stuck it to his own head, took it off, and tried to stick it to Runaway's head without success. "You're fine.  No worries there."

Runaway responded with a playful swat. "Arrête ça!" Stop it!

"Twoey, now's not the time," Trak admonished.  She pulled up a chair, sat, and took the Foongus toy out of her bag, giving it to Runaway.  Motioning for Mewtwo to also take a seat, she finally looked to Looker. "I'm sorry, I hope I didn't interrupt.  I'm Runaway's trainer."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #987 on: December 19, 2013, 07:30:20 PM
(Probably Wily or whoever can talk in broken English, I can't do it unfortunately.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #988 on: December 19, 2013, 07:31:17 PM
(Wily said Looker's up for grabs, and I'm not familiar enough with the character to take him.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #989 on: December 19, 2013, 07:34:14 PM
(Yeah me either since I haven't played Platinum and that's where he had the most screen time.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #990 on: December 19, 2013, 10:36:30 PM
(Uh... So, what did I miss while I was not home yesterday? >3>)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #991 on: December 19, 2013, 10:39:24 PM
(Just read the page before.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #992 on: December 19, 2013, 10:40:09 PM
(Not much.  Hanging out at the Pokemon Center.  Looker's dropped by, Kalos Mewtwo is being his weird self, Runaway's got lots of evidence, and now Sakura, Taylor, and Trak are meeting with Looker.  We need someone to be Looker.  Basically, he's questioning everyone (including Runaway, have fun with that!) on what had happened.  Ton of evidence to use, mostly from Runaway.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #993 on: December 19, 2013, 11:25:55 PM
(Love the misdirection with Roxanne, just make people believe she's actually there. When Bonding shows up he'll get a nasty surprise.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #994 on: December 20, 2013, 01:54:10 AM
(So no takers for Looker? Oh well then.)

Upon seeing the reunion of Trainer and Pokemon, the man in a brown trench coat stood up and spoke.

-Chapter 1: Ain't he a Looker!-

"Good afternoon, I see that we have familiar faces abound! Just perfect, so give me 15... No... 30 minutes of your time! There have been an increase in druggies in the Hoenn region, and we in the International Police must put an end to this, hence why you see me here!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #995 on: December 20, 2013, 02:14:46 AM
"Yes most of us are throughly aware of this crisis." Sakura nodded "Allow me to share what has happened so far from my point of view and others.  I first got involved when I heard a good friend of mine, Pyro the Gym Leader of Lavaridge, was kidnapped.  I was about to depart on this search when I got a call from my father Professor Birch, who was being attacked by some grunts in the Woods.

I rushed to save him to the point that I over did it and collapsed in Petalburg city, but I was lucky that Sapph and Merrick saved him in my stead before I reunited them.  We also met Trak and Clefant, foreigners from Kalos along with reuniting with Taylor, and Joe a former Team Rocket member who was involved with the Kanto Mewtwo case 3 years ago.  

A few days later we arrived in Rustboro and separated, I myself went to talk to Steven Stone about these developments and he promised to provide support while Trak and Joe went to meet Trak's sponsor in the University.  It turned out to be a trap however, Trak's Alakazam, Runaway, was kidnapped by Dr. Wily II a mad scientist from Team Rocket who seems to have connections with Team Flora now and Joe received a foreign Diggersby which I'm still very wary of.  Wily also attempted to brainwash both into forgetting this incident but there was a hidden witness and to many things were out of place to make the brainwashing complete.

We managed to find Wily and the Alakazam and a huge battle between us erupted against Wily, to the point that it was revealed that he revealed to have Yveltal the Pokemon of Death and Destruction.   We won and managed to save Runaway but he escaped in the end with an Oddish and an important item belonging to Merrick that he didn't notice at the time.   We tried a Disable attack to try to see if we could seal his evil personality like before but in the end it was a fruitless effort as the Disable was not powerful enough.

I will continue my investigation and get to the bottom of this, save Pyro, and hopeful get Wily back to his kind self."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #996 on: December 20, 2013, 02:17:06 AM
Trak nodded. "Yeah, the whole thing was a huge mess.  If you need to speak to Runaway, I'll translate if needed.  He only speaks French."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #997 on: December 20, 2013, 02:45:38 AM
"Always happy to see more investigators on the side of justice! I was just about to finish taking statements from this fine Alakazam. He might speak French, but I can understand him due to my attachment to the Kalos region!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #998 on: December 20, 2013, 02:46:49 AM
"And I see that your mastery of my language has improved as well." Sakura smiled.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #999 on: December 20, 2013, 02:54:11 AM
Runaway wiped his nose with the back of his hand, sniffed, and wiped it again. "Y at-il autre chose que vous devez savoir?" Is there anything else you need to know?