A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 131688

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #875 on: December 18, 2013, 07:44:27 AM
(You guys are posting too fast, I'm like seriously [tornado fang]ing lost. I forget, where are we again?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #876 on: December 18, 2013, 07:48:13 AM
"Starscream let's try this out." Sakura said as she uncovered the Keystone and touched it.

The Mega Stone and Keystone glowed as Starscream was enveloped in a cocoon and emerged with multiple stalactites and stalagmites attached to him.

"So this is the power of Mega Evolution." Xuangzang thought.

"Starscream help with the Earthquake!" Sakura whispered as Starscream did just that.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #877 on: December 18, 2013, 07:56:28 AM
(Rustboro City, in an underground lab where Dr. Wily II is attempting to use Runaway as a slave to make mind-controlling powder)

Jeff immediately turns his attention to Pixie, who continues to cling to the back of Apprentice's head like a living bow, "Use Gust to keep this dust cluttered around him.  it should buy our new friend some time to get to her Alakazam."

The Shiny Beautifly doesn't give much thought as she flutters off Apprentice's head and begins flying around the room, flapping her wings and corralling the dust towards WilyII and whatever Pokemon he was using to attack Runaway.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #878 on: December 18, 2013, 08:01:52 AM
Dr. Wily II was still recovering from the earlier attack when he felt the ground beneath him starting to shake. The Sakura twerps have arrived.

"Gengar... Return for now... Come forth... HYDREIGON!!"

With a triple roar, Hydreigon emerged, and Dr. Wily II immediately jumped on its main neck. The flapping of its six wings slowly blew the smoke away, finally revealing the location of the twerps.

"It's been a while... YOU MEDDLING TWERPS!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #879 on: December 18, 2013, 08:04:35 AM
"Dammit Earthquake won't work on that thing!" Sakura yelled as she brought out Vulcan and Venus.

"Venus, Shiva use Ice Beam, Xuangzang, Starscream use Dragon Claw, Vulcan Sky Upper Cut!" Sakura ordered her Pokemon as they executed their commands.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #880 on: December 18, 2013, 08:09:08 AM
"Hydreigon... Flamethrower on the Ice Beam! Dragon Pulse on the Dragon Claw! Flash Cannon on the Sky Uppercut!!"

Each of Hydreigon's head did an attack as instructed, and managed to block, or at least blind the attacks.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #881 on: December 18, 2013, 08:13:13 AM
"That Hydregion has more hax than Ghetsis' and Iris' Hydregions!" Xuangzang yelled as he recoiled from the Dragon Pulse.

Her other Pokemon's attacks seemed to miss as well.

"Okay so we need more than 3 attacks here." Sakura stated "Okay Venus, Vulcan, Starscream same plan, Xuangzang Fusion Bolt, Shiva Focus Blast!" Sakura ordered.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #882 on: December 18, 2013, 08:22:27 AM
As the fight was going on, Merrick took a moment to notice the caged Pokemon and attempts to sneak over and get a better look at their condition without being spotted or startling them into attacking him with their powder attacks.

Jeff, seeing what Merrick was up to, decides to keep WilyII and his Pokemon distracted.

"Apprentice, help that young lady with a Psyshock!"

Apprentice huffs as he points his rose towards Hydregion, causing a tri-colored orb to grow from its pollen and blast a surge of lightning-like projectiles towards both it and WilyII.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #883 on: December 18, 2013, 08:23:51 AM
"It's a Dark-Type you dumbass!" Sakura cried.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #884 on: December 18, 2013, 08:28:30 AM
(I'll just say Sapph is still outside, probably leading police in to the lab, as the fight's going too fast for me to jump in and it was a little ambiguous as to who was there and who wasn't.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #885 on: December 18, 2013, 08:30:47 AM
"Good coordination as usual, Sakura... HYDREIGON, SAME AS BEING BEFORE!! COME BACK OUT GENGAR AND BLOCK THAT FOCUS BLAST WITH SHADOW BALL!!"

Mega Gengar laughed evilly as he blasted out a huge Shadow Ball at the incoming Focus Blast. Hydreigon blocked the same moves again, but gets hit by the Fusion Bolt. Roaring mad, the arms tried to bite onto the mini-Zekrom, until some projectiles deflected of it.

"Oh, and who might you be? Hydreigon, DARK PULSE THAT INSOLENT FOOL!!"

Hydreigon roared, and fired a Dark Pulse at the Braxien.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #886 on: December 18, 2013, 08:31:37 AM
(Thanks, White-Jet.)

While the others were off doing some probably very-important mission, Clefant decided to take in the sights of Rustboro.

There weren't that many, but there was a pokemon gym, so Clefant figured now would be a good time to get a badge.

As she opened the door she noticed the layout was... sparse. Only two trainers? As she walked straight forward both of them attempted to battle Clefant only to be hit in the stomach.

Clefant - "My lowest level pokemon is level 40, you don't have a chance of winning and I don't need your damn money. Trust me, you're better off this way."

As she approached the Gym Leader Clefant hesitated as she looked at the leader, she was rather beautiful.

Clefant - "Woah, Hoenn girls are like gems compared to the standard Kalos filth. And like all gems they must be kept safe from evildoers!"

Clefant looked around for tacky pink suits. When she didn't see any she breathed a sigh of relief.

Roxanne - "Uhh, can I HELP you?"

Clefant - "Oh, right. Roxanne, right? I want a badge."

Roxanne - "Well I can't just give it to you, and since you just barged in here and punched the only two trainers in here in the gut, I'm not really sure I want to battle you either."

Clefant - "Well about that... don't you find it odd that the only two people here are guys?"

Roxanne - "Huh? What do you mean?"

Clefant - "Well I'm saying that Rock types suck and the only reason these guys stick around with them is because they want to give you their rock-types."

Roxanne looked confused.

Clefant - "Sigh, do I have to spell it out for you?"

Clefant whispered something into Roxanne's ear, causing her to turn red.

Roxanne - "UGH YOU [tornado fang]ing PERVERTS GET THE HELL OUT OF MY GYM!"

The two innocent-minded kids ran out in fear. Clefant smirked.

Clefant - "Anyway, I also wanted to warn you that there's this really bad man named Mr. Bonding out on the loose. If you see a man in a tacky pink suit you need to get away from him before he shows you his Rock-type."

Roxanne - "Augh! Why are you telling me this?"

Clefant - "Easy, he targets beautiful women and in Kalos where this menace comes from they are very few, only like three gym leaders and one of the elite four. I'm telling you this because according to the beautiful guidebook I'm holding right here you're in danger, what you need to do is flee the country and try to find a young man named Calem. He's a friend of mine and will protect you. Here's a ticket to the next express boat out of Hoenn to Kalos. Since Bonding is here in Hoenn he can't get you there."

Roxanne - "Okay, well I guess I'm leaving then. Goodbye, oh and I guess for warning me of these rapists and stuff here's the Stone Badge as thanks."

Roxanne dashed off as Clefant snapped a picture of her.

Clefant - "Well that's one down. Seven more to go."

Clefant let out a hardy laugh.

Clefant went to the Pokemon Center and retrieved her Zoroark and returned to the gym, when she walked out the Zoroark was no longer with her.

Clefant - "Lets see how that slimeball Bonding will enjoy that."

(So while Clefant will be a hero, its not to say she's not going to misdirect people or generally be an ass about it. Also her weakness for pretty things is revealed here.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #887 on: December 18, 2013, 08:33:37 AM
(We'll just say Roxanne handed the Police round up to Sapph then.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #888 on: December 18, 2013, 08:35:26 AM
(I took a shower and look at all that I missed!)

In a pile of broken cages and whatever else, Runaway weakly raised his head and slowly pointed a spoon at Hydreigon, firing off one final shot of Dazzling Gleam.  A burst of light emitted from his spoon before he flopped back down, utterly spent.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #889 on: December 18, 2013, 08:36:58 AM
(... That's one way to win a Badge. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #890 on: December 18, 2013, 08:40:53 AM
"Okay Xuangzang another Dragon Claw, Venus keep up the Ice Beam, Shiva use Psychic on the Gengar, Starscream Crunch on the Gengar, Vulcan Shawdow Claw on the Gengar!" Sakura yelled at the top of her lungs. 

No matter how many attacks he blocked, no matter what he threw at her she will not give up, she will not surrender, Wily was not going to defeat her without a fight.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #891 on: December 18, 2013, 08:41:00 AM
Meanwhile, somewhere above the lab, Sapph was leading a group of police through the university, trying to find the way down, Remy acting as a living sonar. "Tch, feels like they're having it rough down there." He grumbled, feeling the tremors from the various high-powered attacks. "Let's hope there's at least some evidence left and it's not all destroyed when we get there."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #892 on: December 18, 2013, 08:41:14 AM
(... That's one way to win a Badge. XD)

(Well yeah, who ever said clefant had to earn them legitimately? expect the males to be more of a beatdown or threats of Blaze Kick's to the groin (Except for maybe Juan/Wallace, whichever one it is.) and the females to be more "Time to [tornado fang] with Mr. Bonding" fun.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #893 on: December 18, 2013, 08:43:56 AM
Between Return-slapping whatever needed slapped, Mewtwo looked to Sakura.  "Hey!  When you want me to use Disable?  I'll need a minute to get back into the habit, haven't used it in a while."

Meanwhile, Trak was looking through the carnage until she spotted a burst of light from the far end of the room, along with a very brief glimpse of a spoon. "...There he is!  He's over there!  Cover me, I'm going in!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #894 on: December 18, 2013, 08:45:17 AM
"Whenever the heck we take down that Hydregion and whatever he has next!" Sakura yelled. "In the mean time keep attacking his Pokemon with everything you have!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #895 on: December 18, 2013, 08:48:46 AM
"Gotcha," Mewtwo gave a curt nod and resumed attacking. "Better call Phoenix Wright, because I am bringin' the PAIN!"  He took aim at Mega Gengar and launched a Psystrike.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #896 on: December 18, 2013, 08:51:48 AM
(I took a shower and look at all that I missed!)

In a pile of broken cages and whatever else, Runaway weakly raised his head and slowly pointed a spoon at Hydreigon, firing off one final shot of Dazzling Gleam.  A burst of light emitted from his spoon before he flopped back down, utterly spent.
"Okay Xuangzang another Dragon Claw, Venus keep up the Ice Beam, Shiva use Psychic on the Gengar, Starscream Crunch on the Gengar, Vulcan Shawdow Claw on the Gengar!" Sakura yelled at the top of her lungs.  

No matter how many attacks he blocked, no matter what he threw at her she will not give up, she will not surrender, Wily was not going to defeat her without a fight.
As Dr. Wily II saw the incoming attacks from all fronts, he will not be able to block this time, especially with that annoying Dazzling Gleam. Spotting his prize, the still dazed Oddish, he jumped off Hydreigon just as the Dazzling Gleam hits, fainting it easily. His Mega Gengar also looked to be fainted fom the Dark onslaught. Letting out a large Tsk, he summoned his trump card.

COME FORTH, MY AVATAR OF DESTRUCTION! YVELTAL!! USE OBLIVION WING ON EVERYONE!!"

Yveltal let out a chilling cry, before raining down multiple beams of light. During this, Dr. Wily II quickly picked the Oddish, and recalled it into a spare PokeBall.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #897 on: December 18, 2013, 08:55:05 AM
Trak froze midway to where Runaway lay in a heap. "Ohhhhh crap..."

Mewtwo also saw it. "Uh... you'd... you'd better get out Susan..."

Trak nodded and quickly tossed the Ball, a Gardevoir popping out.  "Susan, go help Mewtwo!  We got a serious Dark onslaught, so you know the drill!  Be FABULOUS~"

Susan gave a nod and a salute and dashed over to Mewtwo's side to help out.

(Susan is a trap.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #898 on: December 18, 2013, 08:55:51 AM
"Remy, ya still hooked up to anyone?" Sapph asked, the swoobat nodding. "Good, link me to Sakura!" He instructed. The psychic bat nodded again and, with a flash of his eyes, momentarily linked Sapph to Sakura. "Sakura! Can you hear me? I'm leading the police down to where you guys are at, try to not destroy everything that could be used as evidence!"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #899 on: December 18, 2013, 08:57:03 AM
Merrick quickly notices WilyII call back a seemingly out cold Oddish and turns his scepter towards him.

"Miracle Beam!"

The orb glows again, causing everything caught in its reflection to spark with white electricity.