A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 135564

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #625 on: December 14, 2013, 03:23:24 AM
Clefant - "Hell its not like the blackout was really there, I could see lights on! Those guys were just Team Flare goons, had to have been."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #626 on: December 14, 2013, 03:23:32 AM
"And I thought the police in Kanto were incompetent dumbasses." Sakura muttered bitterly.

"It seems the Police in general are incompetent." Xuangzang sighed.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #627 on: December 14, 2013, 03:26:50 AM
"I saw other people going into that area, too!" Trak pointed out. "While that goon is busy throwing his weight around, some local goes trotting on by without a problem."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #628 on: December 14, 2013, 03:30:53 AM
Joe was laughing silently, since he knew how corrupt one certain Jenny was... Although the last he heard of her, she turned over a new Leafeon.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #629 on: December 14, 2013, 03:36:56 AM
Sapph sighed and called back Virgo before letting Captain, his feraligatr, out. "Not really sure what it is, but Mr Bonding terrifies Virgo just by existing, even though our only encounters have been me or one of my other pokemon punching him into the distance." He paused at this. "Y'know, with how trainers seem to brutally punch and throw him away, you'd think that he'd get the message to be not so creepy."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #630 on: December 14, 2013, 04:25:44 AM
"It's Mr. Bonding.  To him, 'no' is spelled y-e-s," Trak nodded. "And your Absol has reason to be frightened.  He doesn't stop with just trainers."

Runaway shuddered, remembering the first time he encountered Mr. Bonding.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #631 on: December 14, 2013, 04:35:29 AM
Joe gasped.

"Wait... He did what!?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #632 on: December 14, 2013, 04:38:07 AM
"Great a Pokephile, just what we need." Sakura rolled her eyes.

"I'm giving him a Fusion Bolt when I see him." Xuangzang said darkly.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #633 on: December 14, 2013, 09:57:28 AM
Trak neglected to mention where most of the sodomy charges stemmed from.  Instead, she gave Runaway a long and comforting hug.

Posted on: December 14, 2013, 03:39:51 AM
(Getting things moving along...)

You have defeated Mr. Bonding!  Found 25 GP, scandalous pictures.  Taylor gained 15 EXP.  Clefant gained 20 EXP.  Merrick has joined your party!

After a while, the group had made their way to Rustboro.

Trak looked around at the unfamiliar and foreign city. "So, this is Rustboro, huh?  Doesn't seem too confusing, shouldn't take me too long to find the University.  You've seen one college town, you've seen them all."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #634 on: December 14, 2013, 10:01:44 AM
"I got most of my education at the church back home, so public school systems of any kind are relatively beyond my understanding," Merrick said while sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #635 on: December 14, 2013, 10:04:41 AM
"You know... This city has a lot of historic-looking buildings... Fascinating..." Joe said, admiring said buildings.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #636 on: December 14, 2013, 10:13:49 AM
"Considering that there's an ever-helpful sign right here by these large, Gothic Revival buildings, some with those really big Romanesque columns," Trak gestured all around her, "then I'll assume that this might be part of the campus.  In that case," she looked to Runaway, "what say we go hunt down Old Main and figure put where we're supposed to meet our sponsor?"

Runaway nodded, "Oui!" He pointed to one of the closer buildings with a sizable parking lot. "Là-bas?" Over there?

"Looks like a good place to start," Trak nodded.  She glanced at the rest of the group. "Well, we'll be seeing you.  Got some things to do, then sightseeing at a later time." She smiled, waved, and she and Runaway headed for the University office.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #637 on: December 14, 2013, 10:30:25 AM
"Wait for me!" Joe shouted out, chasing after Trak and Runaway.

At the Office, the trio were greeted by an old man, that resembled a Butler. Upon seeing guests, he asked.

"Good day to you all. May I ask what brings you to our fine establishment?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #638 on: December 14, 2013, 10:38:04 AM
"Uh," Trak was momentarily flustered as she had no idea who her sponsor even was.  She dug through her bag and produced the papers she was given by Payne. "Um, I'm Trak, a trainer from Kalos, and, uh, I was brought here by my sponsor, but really," she laughed sheepishly, "I never caught their name..."

Runaway stared at the Butler, expecting the man to produce a Poke Ball or two, just like their good times in the Battle Chateau.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #639 on: December 14, 2013, 11:51:00 AM
The Butler took the papers from Trak, and pulled out a monocle from his chest pocket. Reading through and nodding, he looked up again.

"Alright, everything is in order. I was informed prior about your arrival, as well as the young man at the back."

Joe jumped a bit at the comment, this sponser almost seemed like a Psychic. The Butler then continued.

"Please follow me now."

With that, the Butler about-turned, and continued down the hallway. After a bit of walking, they arrived at a rather lavish pair of doors.

"The sponsor would like to meet with the lady privately. Please have a seat inside. Refreshments have been prepared for you. I have been informed to send the young man to another separate room."

Joe jumped again at the arrangement, but since this was all pre-arranged, he followed behind the Butler, leaving Trak and Runaway behind.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #640 on: December 14, 2013, 11:56:14 AM
Trak raised an eyebrow, but she and Runaway entered the room and seated themselves, with the Alakazam--being the junk food fiend he was--eagerly partaking in anything sugary.  Glancing over her shoulder at the door, Trak wondered aloud. "Wonder why they wanted to see Joe separately..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #641 on: December 14, 2013, 12:12:45 PM
Merrick pondered what to do in this city.  He was in no mood to sign up for the Pokemon League in this region, but was more curious to check out the Concert Hall near the outskirts to see if there were any performances going on.

He looks to Synthis, who nods in agreement, and the two head off towards the direction of the building.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #642 on: December 14, 2013, 12:25:18 PM
Deep under the Hoenn region...

Dr. Wily II was looking into a microscope, watching as the Stun Spore cells mutate, when his phone rang. He looked up, and dug out his phone from his labcoat pocket.

"Hello? Ah yes, you. They have arrived? And the young man? Good. I'll be there shortly."

After hanging up, Dr. Wily II smirked as he approached a blank wall. Tapping into the wall, a keypad magically arrived, as did elevator doors. Entering...

"Computer. Rustboro University."

Joe and the Butler soon arrived at another pair of doors.

"The sponsor is waiting for you inside."

Joe raised an eyebrow and queried.

"Wasn't s/he supposed to meet Trak first?"

The Butler didn't answer, and instead, pushed Joe inside. Joe stumbled into the room with a thud. As he tried to get his bearings, the room looked like some sort of a principal's office, he noticed that there was someone seated at the only table in the room. When he focused, he gasped at the familiar batwing hair.

"It's been how long... 3 years? Yes... I believe so... Isn't that right... Joe."

"Wily!? You're the sponsor!?"

"That I am... And boy was I surprised that you were with the cute Miss Trak... And her wonderful... ALAKAZAM...

"Don't you dare lay your hands on Runaway!"

"Runaway? What a cute nickname. And don't worry. I'm past that. For now. As for you... I have a gift."

Dr. Wily II pulled out a PokeBall, and placed it on the table.

"A little Pidgey told me that you were building a top percentile team, and this is a perfect addition to your team. I caught this while in the Kalos region... A Diggersby."

"... Why the sudden suspicious generosity?"

"Oh nothing. Just a gift from a former Team Rocket member to another. And I want you to become stronger! What's wrong in all that?

Joe could think of a thousand reasons, yet, he felt compelled to take the PokeBall... As if... In the background behind Dr. Wily II, a large shadowy figure stood, with bright flashing lights... And tentacles...

"Yes, take it and become stronger... Pity you won't remember any of this... I would love to see you and the Sakura twerps try and stop my plans for this region..."

And Joe blacked out.
When Joe awoke again, he was still in the room, but it was empty. Then again, he doesn't remember seeing anyone. Checking his PokeBalls, he said aloud.

"Raticate... Furret... Zigzagoon... Bibarel... Watchog... Diggersby. All here."

Trak raised an eyebrow, but she and Runaway entered the room and seated themselves, with the Alakazam--being the junk food fiend he was--eagerly partaking in anything sugary.  Glancing over her shoulder at the door, Trak wondered aloud. "Wonder why they wanted to see Joe separately..."
Soon, the doors opened, and standing at the doorway was an old man, sporting a labcoat, and a strange hairstyle. That looked like Zubat wings.

"You... Ahem... You must be Miss Trak. My name... Is Dr. Wily II, a professor of Rustboro University... And your sponsor."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #643 on: December 14, 2013, 12:31:16 PM
Trak stood and offered her hand. "A pleasure."

Runaway barely glanced up from his cookies. "Salut."

"And this is Runaway," Trak nodded to the Alakazam, "and he only speaks French.  He's a bit more sociable than this, but, well, junk food."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #644 on: December 14, 2013, 12:40:54 PM
Dr. Wily II perked at upon seeing Runaway, and immediately rushed over, and marveled at him.

"What a fine specimen... I mean fine Pokemon, and French-speaking even..."

(Edited my previous post, to explain for Joe's memory lapse.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #645 on: December 14, 2013, 01:17:32 PM
Something seemed odd as Merrick was passing by the University; a Magician energy that has a dark, familiar chill running down his spine.

It was probably some sadistic scientist trying to uncover the secret behind Pokemon, but even that had him worried as to what method they would attempt to uncover this mystery.  He figures, if nothing else, he could at least venture through the university just to make sure it wasn't something that would have Team Plasma clawing through the crust of the earth to get in and yank the poor Pokemon from the energy's possession.

Synthis didn't seem sure of what Merrick was up to as he watched his human buddy make for the doors of the University.  Worried that whatever was drawing him towards it would come charging out and expose the magical properties of the card on his back, he quickly follows after him.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #646 on: December 14, 2013, 09:10:41 PM
The superhero comic series
The Ability Warrior: Poke Ranger!

Episode 1:
Help! My son became a Pokemon!

Poke Ranger: Here you are! Ability Villain!

Shady Joe: No ho ho ho! I'm Shady Joe! My shady ability allows me to temporarily turn humans into any Pokemon I desire! Now this little boy won't be able to serve his food or eat properly! Do you know why? Because now he's a Fennekin, and he has no opposable thumbs!

No ho ho ho! JUST TRY TO EAT YOUR FOOD NOW!

Poke Ranger: That... that's it?

Shady Joe: Oh no, that's not all! I can command them to do my bidding!

Poke Ranger: Ah, see, you should've mentioned that instead.

Shady Joe: Yes.. well... ANYWAY! Enough talk! LET'S BATTLE! Fennekin, use Tail Whip!

*Fennekin begins to run towards the Poke Ranger*

Poke Ranger: Fennekin! Stop and use Tail Whip on Shady Joe!

*Fenniken stops in his tracks and attacks Shady Joe with Tail Whip*

*FWWIP* *PSSSSSSH*

A clean hit from Fenniken sent Shady Joe flying into a wall.

Shady Joe: Nnnghhgh... but how... how could you possibly command Fennekin?!

Poke Ranger: *bends down to pet Fennekin* Pokemon respond well to a kind and powerful trainer. Evil will not prevail! Now, time to turn this child back to normal so he can eat and play again.

Shady Joe: CURSE YOU, POKE RANGER!!

Never give up! Fight! Poke Ranger!
Make sure he eats, Poke Ranger!

Keep watching?
>Yes      No

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #647 on: December 14, 2013, 09:20:36 PM
(XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #648 on: December 14, 2013, 09:24:55 PM
(Shady Joe? Shady JOE!?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #649 on: December 14, 2013, 09:29:10 PM
(Yeah... random name because I couldn't think of anything else. Unless you're referring to the Mega Man influence, which was unintentional. XD)