A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 135561

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #525 on: December 01, 2013, 07:11:25 AM
"Looks like Rustboro is the common destination for the moment! Also you mentioned forest... Are there any wild Linoones there?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #526 on: December 01, 2013, 07:13:08 AM
"Looks like Rustboro is the commo destination for the moment! Also you mentioned forest... Are there any wild Linoones there?"
"Maybe, you'll most like find Zigzagoons more often there.  Linoones are kind of rare in the forest." Sakura explained.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #527 on: December 01, 2013, 07:20:31 AM
"Hmm... Zigzagoons are fine too! I might need to make a short detour when we get to the forest..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #528 on: December 01, 2013, 07:23:31 AM
"That should be fine, it would probably take a day or so to get through the forest.  Especially if there are still Flora Grunts in the area, plus we need to find Merrick, I think he may have missed my father or something and might still be looking for him." Sakura added.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #529 on: December 04, 2013, 01:06:35 AM
"Take your time," Trak said as she sat back on her heels as Runaway climbed down onto the floor and laid on his back.  Taking off the ankle weights, she set them aside, and lifted the Alakazam's left leg straight up. "Okay, push down... Good.  Now, the next one..." She repeated the motion with the right leg. "Good.  Alright, let's work on those arms..."

Posted on: December 01, 2013, 07:03:20 AM
As Trak supervised Runaway doing arm lifts with weights, making sure he didn't hurt himself, she decided to address the Indian elephant in the room. "So, this Team Flora... I've only heard bits and pieces since coming here.  What's their deal?"

Runaway counted to himself as he lifted his arms from a spread-eagle position on the floor, to straight up above his chest. "Un...  Deux...  Trois..."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #530 on: December 04, 2013, 01:29:07 AM
"Illicit drugs. I ran into a couple of permafries over in Lilycove, offered me TASTY CHLOROPHYLL and FUNKY BRELOOM; not sure the effect of those strains, but they seem intent on polluting this fine region with those drugs," Taylor explained. "Not sure what their motives behind that are... Team Flare claimed to be all about making money and being all about beauty but their true motive was annihilation of almost all life. Team Plasma claimed equality between humans and Pokemon but their true motive was removing all competitors so their leader Ghetsis could rule the world. I'm sure that Team Flora is trying something, but I'm not sure what... But I have a hunch that just spreading drugs throughout Hoenn is merely the surface of their nefarious plan..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #531 on: December 04, 2013, 01:35:00 AM
"Get everyone into a drugged tizzy, so that they're too stoned to notice when they take over the world?" Trak suggested. "With how other teams act, it's not that big of a stretch.  Everybody wants to rule the world~"

Runaway accompanied the pun with a short musical ditty.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #532 on: December 04, 2013, 07:59:27 AM
"Hmm... That might be just it..." Sapph said, scratching his chin. "Or they might be trying to make stuff so potent that they stone the region into a coma rather than just making everyone higher than balloons." He said, nodding. "Though, that doesn't explain why they kidnapped Pyro, unless they plan on using him to unleash a wave of madness on the defenseless drugged-out minds to create complete anarchy."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #533 on: December 04, 2013, 08:04:49 AM
"I don't know, even with his reputation as the Lavaridge Gym Leader I don't think that they would kidnap Pyro for that reason, he would do more harm than good to them.  You remember the crazy [parasitic bomb] that happened to Giovanni don't you?" Sakura reminded them.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #534 on: December 04, 2013, 08:17:03 AM
"Wait," Trak raised an eyebrow, "they kidnapped a Gym Leader?"  She shook her head as she gathered Runaway's weights. "Then again, Lysandre broadcast his plan all over, so why am I surprised that this Team Flora is just as brazen?"

Runaway shrugged, sitting up. "Je ne sais pas..."  I don't know...

"That was rhetorical," Trak told the Alakazam, who just looked confused.  "Rhetorical, rhétorique, style fleuri?"

"Ah," Runaway nodded slowly. "Rhétorique."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #535 on: December 04, 2013, 08:20:12 AM
"Honestly because of his reputation I don't think anyone except his 'victims' would actually know that, and his 'victims' probably wouldn't be much help either." Sakura smiled mischievously.  "So I don't think they're really trying to use Pyro's insanity causing abilities in their cause in my opinion."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #536 on: December 04, 2013, 08:56:44 AM
Joe had been listening to the conversation intently. He recalled reading a bit on Pyro's file back in Team Rocket, but it was full of gibberish. He then asked.

"Aren't the local authorities doing anything? I mean, true that other region's authorities couldn't do much with their regional Teams, but drugs... It's very obvious?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #537 on: December 04, 2013, 09:01:53 AM
Sapph tapped his chin. "Y'know... I get the feeling that their plans for Pyro are going to make us feel really stupid for not seeing it coming." He said, shrugging and turning to Joe. "Well, while we know they're up to something, the cops just think they're harmless druggies."

It was at that point the nurse finally cleared her throat. "This whole discussion is very fascinating, but would you mind taking it out of the lobby? You're causing a line to build up." She said, her tone rather menacing as she pointed to a long line of trainers that were trying to get to the front desk.

(I know they're probably not really blocking anything, I'm just trying to nudge the story forward.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #538 on: December 04, 2013, 09:10:13 AM
Trak nodded and put the weights in her bag. "Sorry about that.  We'll exercise elsewhere."

Runaway nodded and stood.  He held out his hand, ready for a walk. "Allons-nous?" Shall we?

"Of course," Trak took the Alakazam's hand and headed for the door. "We're going for a short walk, just to loosen up his muscles."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #539 on: December 04, 2013, 09:13:41 AM
(Gonna jump to DWII now...)

Somewhere deep under Hoenn...

Dr. Wily II managed to extract Pyro's DNA from a hair sample. But as mentioned previously, it seemed to be made up of candycanes. Ignoring the impossibility of his observation, Dr. Wily II managed to create a new drug from it. However, tests with lab Rattatas resulted in brain degenerative symptoms due to severe trauma. Finding no use for zombies, Dr. Wily II destroyed the whole batch.

Deciding to ring up a call instead, he did just that.

"Hello. Have they arrived? Not yet? Hmmm... Do contact me when they do arrive. I want to meet them... Personally."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #540 on: December 04, 2013, 09:17:41 AM
"Why make it a short walk? We need to get to Rustboro, so let's head out!" Taylor said. "Plus, I'm sure my friends would enjoy the exercise."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #541 on: December 04, 2013, 09:20:12 AM
"Then, we're off to Rustboro," Trak agreed, looking to Runaway. "You excited?"

"Oui oui!" Runaway started pulling Trak to the door, excited to go for an adventure.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #542 on: December 04, 2013, 09:23:26 AM
Joe nodded at the prompt to head to Rustboro.

"I'll go pack up then." He then made his way back towards their room.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #543 on: December 04, 2013, 09:24:13 AM
Taylor released her team from their balls. First was Darunia, the Pangoro. Next up was her Pyroar Kovu. Following that was Steve the Aegislash, sheathed upon her back, and then Bobert the Frogadier hopping around. Sixto the Pidgeot came next, and the new addition of Rehev the Larvitar was last. They all seemed quite glad to be freed from their balls, and stretched accordingly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #544 on: December 04, 2013, 09:54:07 PM
Sakura went back into her room and got dressed and packed up before she headed back into the lobby to wait for everyone else.

(I just remembered that Sakura was still in her pajamas the entire time. XD)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #545 on: December 05, 2013, 04:49:27 AM
Sapph's pokemon had rejoined him by this point, Captain having taken a detour to get Sapph's fedora. "Well then, seems like we're off." He said, taking his fedora and heading outside the pokemon center. All of his pokemon returned themselves to their pokeballs except for Virgo, who was a half step behind him.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #546 on: December 05, 2013, 08:00:34 AM
Trak was already outside with Runaway, who was digging through her bag for either a drink, a snack, toys, who knows.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #547 on: December 05, 2013, 09:12:56 AM
Joe soon comically tried to catch up from behind, even though there was no need to. And resulted in him tumbling head first into a bush outside.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #548 on: December 05, 2013, 09:35:47 AM
After returning to the path bridging both cities and their respected routes, Merrick decides to take a break and sits down on one of the stumps most likely caused by quarreling Pokemon with cutting abilities, Synthis plopping down beside him in a beaming pyramid of sunlight peeking through the holes of the surrounding trees.

He slips the scepter he used to put out the campfire back in his magic duffel bag before digging around and pulling out a bottle of water and a sapphire grail he places in front of Synthis before pouring some of the water into it.  Synthis gleefully laps up the water while Merrick takes a swig of his own while keeping watch of any passerby, most possibly the friends he had met in the past.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #549 on: December 07, 2013, 03:18:54 AM
(So, do we need anything from the Pokemon Center, or should everyone just be dumped into the woods?)