Pyro · 135249

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2000 on: February 09, 2014, 07:48:30 AM
"Like you wouldn't believe," Domino put the phone on speaker and decided to make herself a cup of coffee. "Things slowed down enough that I could go home, but I'm on call.  If something big goes down, I'm right back on the floor."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2001 on: February 09, 2014, 07:58:13 AM
"Yeah I imagine." Sakura nodded "I had a sort of rough night as well.  Those hypnosis sessions were kind of nerve wracking and I somehow managed to talk to Flare's top scientist and let me tell you I can't tell if he's worse than Wily but they are alike.  Apparently they hired Wily as a consultant to make another Mewtwo in case their genocide plan didn't work out but when they found out they couldn't make him learn Dazzling Gleam they deemed him a failure and dumped him, though they were considering killing him.  I thought you should know that.

It also seems that Wily doesn't have Mr. Zoroark's family with him, they're still in Kalos in Flare's labs.  I don't know if it's empty or if the 4 whores came back but either way it seems that after this I have to go to Kalos to see if his family is still there.

And on top of all this Joe and Mr. Zoroark disappeared as well, I get the feeling Mr. Zoroark feels guilty for making my friend's Alakazam so mentally messed up on Wily's orders but I have no idea what Joe was thinking.  I just hope they don't get into trouble, but knowing Joe that's like asking someone to find 2 Spindas with the exact same spot patterns."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2002 on: February 09, 2014, 08:09:49 AM
"I see," Domino sat down at her computer with her coffee. "I know that we did sell some samples to other labs, but I wasn't sure if they'd be viable.  As for the Flare labs..." she started to look through some records, "public record says they were closed down and any Pokemon they found were confiscated.  As far as I can determine," she did a quick search, "the four women never went back.  I did some undercover work in lieu of a prison sentence, and helped track a lot of Flare operatives down, including those four.  It's not an easy job, as it makes me a huge target."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2003 on: February 09, 2014, 08:13:00 AM
"So they may be with the Kalos authorities, that certainly helps put me at ease." Sakura sighed in relief "As soon as I find Mr. Zoroark I'll let him know the good news.  Thanks....Domino."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2004 on: February 09, 2014, 08:17:34 AM
"No problem," Domino nodded. "Anything else?  I can put you in touch with the agency I worked with.  I don't have a lot of documentation on what all projects Flare had, just what I was able to procure, as a lot of it isn't public record.  But, the Kalos authorities have been keeping a firm grip on the labs, and they make regular inspections to chase out any squatters.  The thing is, though, and this really, really bothers me...  There are some levels of the lab that they can't get to.  If there are any Pokemon there, they're all alone.  They've had a hacker come in, but it's been slow going.  I suggested going in through the venting system, but that idea was shot down."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2005 on: February 09, 2014, 08:20:21 AM
"Crap that's not good, and the family are probably in those levels." Sakura said as that relief immediately drained "If you can get me in touch with that agency please do so."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2006 on: February 09, 2014, 09:12:20 AM
"Sure thing, I'll send their number over," Domino nodded. "And off the record, I will neither confirm nor deny the possibility of vigilantes going through the labs on their own, and I will neither confirm nor deny that I have a blueprint of the lab's ductwork."  If only Sakura's phone could pick up the knowing wink that Domino tried to force into her voice.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2007 on: February 09, 2014, 09:13:59 AM
"Gotcha, thanks." Sakura chuckled "I have to say you're pretty reliable."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2008 on: February 09, 2014, 10:07:15 AM
"I'll send you the information right away," Domino booted up some files, "anything else you need?  I have to keep my line open, just in case my beeper goes off."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2009 on: February 09, 2014, 04:02:21 PM
"You know, I still have the access card to Lysandre Labs... I mean that would require a trip to Kalos, but still. It would take a while, but I'd be glad to check it out if necessary," Taylor suggested.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2010 on: February 09, 2014, 04:16:55 PM
"Bah where did you come from?!" Sakura yelped in suprise.

(Sakura was in her room and she wanted to keep the calls private for Twoey's sake.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2011 on: February 09, 2014, 04:29:20 PM
(Oh I had no idea! Sorry D:)

"Umm... door was open a crack and I heard mention of Lysandre Labs and not being able to reach all the levels... Sorry for intruding like this..." Taylor replied a bit shocked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2012 on: February 09, 2014, 04:33:30 PM
"Whatever so you can get in there, Mr. Zoroark's family might be in there!" Sakura said as she recovered.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2013 on: February 09, 2014, 05:23:13 PM
"Man, I don't wanna go back to Kalos on my own... It's weird there..." Taylor complained, not relishing the long journey to the region.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2014 on: February 09, 2014, 06:10:56 PM
"Please Taylor I'm begging you, think of the 5 Zoura puppies!" Sakura begged "Besides you're never alone as long as you have Pokemon.  Plus if I recall correctly N and Norman's son are Kalos too, so there's at least 2 sane people there.  And I can ask for the Devon Corporation to let you use a jet, Steven said he would support us in anyway possible."

(Yeah I decided since the begining that N is in Kalos visiting there, of course I don't think Ruby is 'sane'.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2015 on: February 09, 2014, 07:20:42 PM
"Well I hadn't planned to return to Kalos until this business with Team Flora was decided, but I'll check... Just get everything ready and I'll be back as soon as I can," Taylor reluctantly agreed.

(I ain't RPin' my brief stint in Kalos on my own, so someone's gonna have to control those two!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2016 on: February 09, 2014, 07:25:57 PM
"You got it!" Sakura nodded "As soon as I finish this call with Domino I'll contact Steven immediately for that jet and let the Kalos authorities know.  We need to find out if the wife and pups are okay ASAP and I just hope they're okay."

(I can control N, can someone else control Ruby?  He's slightly vain, shallow and FABULOUS~)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2017 on: February 09, 2014, 07:51:17 PM
"Well when I was tracking down Xerosic in Lumiose he had a floor all to himself, and you could only get there with a certain card. I'm sure there's other similar floors."

(Also he made a Feebas cry once)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2018 on: February 09, 2014, 07:54:25 PM
"Get Clemont to help too then, maybe he can use his inventions to accidentally blow up the lock." Sakura recommended. "Heck wasn't that Elite Four pm ember Malva in Flare too, maybe she has something."

(Not one of his best moments, though I think that was due more to his mental stress than his normal callousness if I remember correctly.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2019 on: February 09, 2014, 07:59:28 PM
"I don't think I'll need that. The keycard I got from Xerosic opens all floors, or so he claimed. It should be a quick in and out operation. And the police shouldn't trouble me; after all, I do bear the Honor of Kalos," Taylor replied.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2020 on: February 09, 2014, 08:08:49 PM
"Great that should help us greatly." Sakura nodded as she returned to Domino "Sorry for leaving hanging like that, apparently one of my friends from Kalos has a way to solve all our problems regarding Lysandre Labs."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2021 on: February 09, 2014, 08:13:04 PM
"Excellent," Domino was pleased. "As I said, the police have it covered, so it should be a simple in and out.  The sooner you get any Pokemon trapped in there, the better.  Annnd... my beeper just went off.  Gotta go." She hung up, and then quickly sent over the requested information before chugging down her coffee, grabbing her coat, and rushing out the door.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2022 on: February 09, 2014, 08:16:46 PM
"I'd rather be in and out anyways... Don't want to run into Sycamore's weird assistants who think they're superheroes or something..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2023 on: February 09, 2014, 08:18:00 PM
"Working in a hospital sure must be exhausting but I'm glad Domino is doing something good with that brain of hers." Sakura sighed "Anyway now I should call Steven."

(Not going to detail that so it'll happen off screen.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2024 on: February 09, 2014, 08:20:25 PM
Taylor headed back into the main area. "Yo Trak, I'm heading to Kalos to pick up something that was forgotten there, you want me to do anything for ya while I'm there? Water some plants, check for something you lost, say hi to yer mom? Anything?"