Pyro · 135269

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1775 on: January 31, 2014, 07:45:16 AM
"Oh, good," Dr. Ladis smiled, "that makes things easier.  So, like I said, I'll work with each one individually, and Hypno will put them in a trance.  After the initial interview, we'll proceed from there.  For the Zoroark, it may require some cognitive behavioral therapy, while the Alakazam would do best with hypnosis sessions.  We'll see after the interviews, and then I could schedule them better."

The Drowzee, Daisy, yawned and started entertaining herself with poking Hypno's pendulum.  Hypno responded by simply hanging it around his neck and out of reach. "Behave."

Dr. Ladis took notice and recalled Daisy. "She'll be released to observe, but this keeps her out of trouble.  Until they complete their training, they can be a bit unruly.  Once she evolves, she'll be better behaved."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1776 on: January 31, 2014, 08:01:16 AM
Joe bowed at the doctor's entrance, as did Zoroark. When they both recovered, Joe stared at the Hypno. Something felt familiar... But he could not place it when where or how. Shivering slightly, he spoke.

"Hi... Yes... I'm Joe... And this is Mr. Zoroark. Although I just call him Zoroark."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1777 on: January 31, 2014, 08:14:54 AM
"I call him Zorro!" Twoey spoke up.

Dr. Ladis stared at Twoey for a moment. "I seem to remember you..."

"You remember my cousin, not me," Twoey returned to his puzzle and snapped a few more pieces in place.

Trak nodded. "This one was made by Team Flare."

Meanwhile, Hypno returned Joe's stare, then approached him. "My card." He took his ID card off the lanyard and handed it to Joe.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1778 on: January 31, 2014, 08:44:58 AM
Joe took the card, and looked through it. It looks legit... Still, that photo... It really looked awfully familiar now, like some sort of repressed memory? Joe handed the card back to Hypno, and squirmed a bit.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1779 on: January 31, 2014, 08:58:43 AM
"Nice shorts, by the way.  You haven't changed a bit since Kanto," Hypno reattached the ID card and went back to his owner's side.

"So, for the interview, we should do this in a quiet room where they can be comfortable," Dr. Ladis set her briefcase down and opened it, shifting through some papers. "It usually helps to have the client recline, as they relax better.  Which one do you suggest we begin with?"

Trak rubbed Runaway's back. "Well, this one fell asleep, and I'd rather let him get in a quick nap."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1780 on: January 31, 2014, 09:15:25 AM
Joe raised an eyebrow at what Hypno said. Haven't change a bit? Since Kanto? Who is this Hypno!? As Joe underwent a rather dramatic breakdown, Zoroark shook his head, and said...

"Since Runaway is napping, I don't mind going first."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1781 on: January 31, 2014, 09:26:17 AM
"We'll begin with you," Dr. Ladis nodded. "Is there a private room we could use?  Quiet, few distractions, and where you can recline.  I'll also need a chair for Hypno, as unfortunately, old age isn't kind.  It helps if he sits.  Daisy can stand and observe."

As if in response, Hypno cracked his back and found an empty seat beside Joe just to get off his feet for a bit.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1782 on: January 31, 2014, 09:43:12 AM
Joe shrank in his seat as he felt the Hypno sat down beside him. He barely managed to mutter out...

"... Do I know you? You seem to know me..."

Zoroark nodded at the doctor's request.

"There is a meeting room not far from here, still within the Center, that fits your request."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1783 on: January 31, 2014, 10:17:50 AM
"Trial in Kanto, three years ago, saw you there," the Hypno rubbed his aching feet.

"All right, I'll go get everything set up," Dr. Ladis nodded.  She looked to Hypno. "Stay right there and keep your ID handy.  I'll be right back." She looked to the group. "At 20 years old, he needs a break every now and then.  The average lifespan is around thirty years, hence why he'll retire in about two years.  The walk from the car wasn't very forgiving, and he broke a bone in his foot about a month ago."  Taking a few papers out of the briefcase, she set them in front of Hypno, and then left to procure the meeting room.

Trak eyed the Hypno for a moment, and checked on Runaway, who was still asleep.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1784 on: January 31, 2014, 10:22:42 AM
(I don't even know where I am D:)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1785 on: January 31, 2014, 10:26:02 AM
(Come eat ice cream!  Come protect Joe from an elderly Hypno!)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1786 on: January 31, 2014, 10:38:13 AM
"Wait I remember you!" Taylor said surprised. "Pretty sure Darunia was glaring at you whenever he wasn't glaring at Giovanni..." she added. "Granted he glared at like, everyone at some point during that trial..."

(There. Totally been there the whole time!)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1787 on: January 31, 2014, 10:48:22 AM
The Hypno rubbed his foot some more, then stretched his knees. "That trial was a farce."  He flipped through the papers and squinted, and then pulled out a pair of spectacles, balancing them on his nose.  He turned to the Zoroark and Joe. "What the initial interview will entail is a hypnosis session, in which I will put you in a state of deep relaxation.  I will not put you to sleep, I will not use any type of mind control, and I will not eat your dreams.  You will be in more or less a twilight state of consciousness.  This will enable any repressed memories to flow freely, along with allow you to speak with less inhibitions.  Do you understand this session as I had explained it to you?"

He handed Joe a copy of the papers, along with a pen. "This will explain it in more detail.  If you understand, please sign and date, the bottom copy is yours.  Do you have any questions?"

(And with that, I'm going to bed as I'm tired as hell and neeeeed sweeeeeeep...)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1788 on: January 31, 2014, 03:08:50 PM
"You're alright Mr. Hypno." Sakura said as she approved of the statement of the trail being a farce.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1789 on: January 31, 2014, 03:35:45 PM
"Plus all the weird things that kept happening... That didn't help much..." Taylor added.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1790 on: January 31, 2014, 03:40:13 PM
"Plus all the weird things that kept happening... That didn't help much..." Taylor added.
"That's what happens when you hang out with me.  I attract weird stuff all the time." Sakura stated.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1791 on: January 31, 2014, 03:46:59 PM
"Meh, at least you didn't have to face an omnicidal megalomaniac who wanted to use a giant laser cannon from ages past to wipe the entire planet of almost all life," Taylor replied.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1792 on: January 31, 2014, 03:53:13 PM
"Try people who wanted to flood Hoenn in order to expand the land for water Pokemon and a guy who wanted to destroy and recreate the universe so we have a world without spirit because of issues from his super strict parents." Sakura sighed.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1793 on: January 31, 2014, 03:56:17 PM
"Why do we have so many insane people trying to use these legendary Pokemon for their insane desires?" Taylor pondered. "I mean Giovanni's tame in comparison to them. Aside from that apparent partial freezing of Unova that was brought up during that trial..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1794 on: January 31, 2014, 04:13:43 PM
"You have not seen the [parasitic bomb] that I read." Sakura shuddered "And I'm not talking about that Alakazam and keep in mind he wanted to do the same thing to Mewtwo.  There's some nasty things in there, really nasty things in there that I understand why Kanto doesn't make it public.  Plus there's the fact that if you're on Giovanni's bad side he will get some cruel revenge on you, Dialaga personally saw Rocket. Grunts burn down Quickie's restaurant but was too late to stop them. 

Those other guys may be just as insane, but they had the insane desire that their actions would be better for the world, Giovanni doesn't he just does what he does because he's greedy, selfish and only in it for his satisfaction.  Ghetsis was the same way but he got what came to him, Giovanni got a slap on the wrist.  I don't care though, revenge only creates more revenge but I would like to see him in jail for the [parasitic bomb] he's done."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1795 on: January 31, 2014, 04:22:50 PM
"True, but he never tried to kill literally everyone and everything in one fell swoop. Either way, still an evil [Bumpity-Boom!]," Taylor replied.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1796 on: January 31, 2014, 04:25:53 PM
"No he just wanted to rule the world or some bullshit like that." Sakura stated.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1797 on: January 31, 2014, 04:34:01 PM
"Yeah... You know, thinking of the motives of these past teams makes me wonder, just what exactly is Team Flora after? What are their motives? I really want to get to the bottom of this whole situation and figure out the truth behind it all..." Taylor said.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1798 on: January 31, 2014, 04:40:31 PM
"Judging by the protests from the sane members and the fact they want to revive Groudon and Kyoger to basically destroy Hoenn my theory is a rip off of Flare's plans." Sakura replied.  "But I'm not worried about that I have an influence with Kyoger and I've defeated Legendary Pokemon time after time, but Wily is the bigger fish to fry and I'm not sure his plans exactly follows Flora's plans."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1799 on: January 31, 2014, 04:53:10 PM
"And I'm friends with Rayquaza. From my understanding of Hoenn legends and what happened when last they were awoken, whenever Groudon and Kyogre start to fight, Quaza comes down and tells them to knock that [parasitic bomb] off. That sound about right?" Taylor asked.