A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 135270

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1750 on: January 30, 2014, 08:45:32 PM
"Sakura Birch, this is a formal request from a Hoenn Champion." Sakura stated.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1751 on: January 30, 2014, 09:11:49 PM
"All right, we'll ask for you when we get there," Dr. Ladis wrote that down as well. "I'll be bringing my Hypno.  My appointment will be here shortly, so I need to go.  I'll be there in a few hours."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1752 on: January 30, 2014, 09:33:30 PM
"Thank you very much I'll see you soon." Sakura said as she hung up.  She returned to the Ice Cream shop and sat back in her seat.

"Did you succeed in what you wanted to accomplish?" Xuangzang asked.

"Yeah that prissy [sonic slicer] may be a [sonic slicer] but she's a reliable [sonic slicer], plus it seems she's cleaned up her act so maybe I'll call her by her real name someday." Sakura smirked. "She also seems to have information about Team Flare too, maybe I'll bug her about that after her shift is over."

"I see, so what did you want from her anyway?" Xuangzang asked as he finished his Ice Cream.

"I wanted to ask about her Hypno Therapist to help with Runaway and Mr. Zoroark." Sakura said as she continued eating her sherbet "The therapist will be here in a few hours."

"I see, that explains why you had to call Domino in the first place." Xuangzang nodded.

"Yeah like I said, she's a [sonic slicer] but a reliable [sonic slicer]." Sakura smirked with her mouth still a mess.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1753 on: January 31, 2014, 12:23:25 AM
"Hopefully she can help," Trak nodded. "I mean, I know this isn't something he'll just get over in no time.  But, if he stops eating, then that's definitely not good.  He did eat earlier, and he's eating his ice cream now, but come dinner time, he might be picky again." She rubbed Runaway's shoulder. "Also, our routine was upset, and he hasn't done his exercises, so we'll do that afterward."

Runaway nodded and took a few more bites, finally making some progress in his ice cream.  Twoey, on the other hand, had finished his dessert and was nursing a brain freeze.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1754 on: January 31, 2014, 12:26:02 AM
"Yeah that's why I wanted him to see a therapist, and I know for a fact this lady is good." Sakura nodded "She was able to get that [sonic slicer] to recover some memories that the other Mewtwo wiped out from her."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1755 on: January 31, 2014, 12:33:32 AM
"Memory-wiping?" Twoey spoke up. "I wonder if I can do that..."

"Don't try it on any of us, please," Trak told him before looking to Runaway. "We'll get you fixed up.  Once you finish your ice cream, we'll do your stretches, okay?  I'd rather wait until you digest before doing your other exercises.  Since you're overworked, you can't be using your powers to move yourself around, and I don't want you to fall into that habit again.  No muscle atrophy on my watch!"

Runaway nodded again, looking forward to doing his stretches, as they felt good.  He began to eat a bit more quickly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1756 on: January 31, 2014, 12:43:12 AM
"Pin!" Arthur said as he finished his Sorbet.

"You liked it?" Sakura asked.

"Chespin!" Arthur smiled.

"That's good." She said as pat his head.

"Can the Therapist see if anything is up with him too?" Xuangzang asked.

"Nothing's wrong with Arthur." Sakura smiled.

"I know, I just find him somewhat fascinating, how can he be so happy?" Xuangzang pondered.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1757 on: January 31, 2014, 01:54:03 AM
"Hey, I'm happy," Twoey pointed out. "I could be an angsty, broody mess with an attitude problem and a real hate for humans, but I'm not.  I have every single justifiable reason to have a hate-on, but I don't.  Life's not worth wasting it on things in the past that you can't change, so I try to see the good in everything.  Let's face it, I had a rough life.  But, I have a good trainer who cares about me.  I get to travel and meet new people.  I get to learn and experience new things, I get treats, I get cuddles, I'm safe and away from those who hurt me.  Life's great!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1758 on: January 31, 2014, 01:58:50 AM
"It's just his level of happy fascinates me to no end." Xuangzang shrugged "I certainly don't think it's a bad thing, it just fascinates me.  That and his curiosity."

As he said this Arthur put the empty cup on his head.

"Chespin!" Arthur cried something about getting a hat.

"As you can see now." Xuangzang stated.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1759 on: January 31, 2014, 02:00:59 AM
"He's playing," Twoey nodded, dig through Trak's bag for spare change, and slapped a coin against his own forehead. "Nothing wrong with playing.  I do it all the time.  I got this awesome parlor trick I'm not letting go to waste!" He pointed to the coin stuck to his head. "Haven't you ever played around?  Or, is it all serious business with you?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1760 on: January 31, 2014, 02:40:28 AM
Xuangzang pondered this for a bit.

"I won't say I'm serious all the time but I do admit I haven't played very often in the centuries I have been alive.  In fact it wasn't until I met Sakura that I could actually explore other activities, you see I'm one of those hibernating Legendary Pokemon and I don't awaken until someone worthy of my power shows up.

Unfortunately all the others worthy of my power use my power for war and destruction against the other who is worthy of my counterpart's power. Those wars cause so much destruction and deaths though I didn't really think much about it until meeting Sakura, I'm not sure if it's because I expected it every time or because I'm virtually immortal that I take the lives of people I don't know for granted.  That and every time I awaken so much time has passed, from the middle age to the industrial revolution to modern times even.  And the cycle repeated every time,  except the last time I awakened for Sakura.  She had no desire to cause a war to rule Unova, she desired to save it and she did it with merely 2 battles, and the Unovan Elite 4 before that since N crashed the Champion Challenge.  

So yeah I must say my life wasn't very fulfilling until I met Sakura.  That and I was 9 feet tall, the only reason I'm small now is because Merrick has the power to shrink me and I like my current size."  

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1761 on: January 31, 2014, 02:56:41 AM
"You need to play," Twoey nodded curtly.  "Starting today.  We'll be here a while, and Trak has some toys in her bag."

Hearing her name, Trak glanced up. "I have some puzzles you two could do."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1762 on: January 31, 2014, 03:00:42 AM
"I wouldn't mind that, I rather like puzzles." Xuangzang stated.

"Plus we have some time before the therapist shows up anyway." Sakura nodded.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1763 on: January 31, 2014, 03:12:23 AM
Trak dug around in her bag and found a tile puzzle. "Here, you guys can work together on this.  Runaway and I are going to do his stretches, since he's done eating." She stood and tended to Runaway's empty cup.

Runaway also stood and then got down on the floor.  Trak crouched beside him and worked on stretching his legs.

Twoey opened the puzzle and spread the pieces out. "Starting with the corners and the sides makes it easier."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1764 on: January 31, 2014, 03:23:16 AM
"That's pretty much the basics of any puzzle." Xuangzang pointed out as he Arthur and Sakura began looking for the corner and side pieces.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1765 on: January 31, 2014, 03:35:49 AM
"I love puzzles," Twoey nodded, putting some pieces together, "and belly rubs."

Trak worked on stretching Runaway's joints and got him up. "The floor's not the most comfortable, but how's that?"

"Très bien," Runaway nodded as Trak helped him stretch and crack his back. Very good.

"Good to hear," Trak smiled, getting Runaway to sit as she assisted the Alakazam with rotating his neck. "Relax and I'll work out those knots."

Runaway leaned forward and rest his arms on the table as Trak worked on massaging his neck and shoulders.  The massage and stretching felt good, and he was able to relax considerably.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1766 on: January 31, 2014, 04:27:57 AM
"Chespin pin!" Arthur cried as he placed another piece on the puzzle.

"This is pretty relaxing." Xunagzang stated.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1767 on: January 31, 2014, 04:38:54 AM
Runaway cooed as Trak gave him a good, thorough rub-down.

Twoey glanced over. "Looks like someone's starting to feel better.  Maybe you should work your magic on Zorro." He jerked a thumb to the Zoroark, who was still indulging in his ice cream.

"If he'll let me, I'll happily give him a massage," Trak nodded, working her thumbs into a muscle knot in order to loosen it.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1768 on: January 31, 2014, 05:10:20 AM
Joe was about done with his ice-cream, as was Zoroark. The 2 had overheard the tele-convo between Sakura and Domino, and was thinking back to those days in Team Rocket. Finally hearing that she was doing well set his mind at ease. Although... Hearing that a Hypno-therapist sent a shiver down his spine for an unknown reason. And Zoroark noticed.

"Are you... OK?"

"... I don't know... Something feels... Weird... But I'm fine... I think."

"If you say so..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1769 on: January 31, 2014, 07:03:22 AM
After a while, an older woman entered the cafeteria, leading a similarly-older Hypno by the hand.  She looked around, having been told at the front desk that Sakura could be found there.  Eventually seeing Zoroark and Runaway, she approached the table. "Hello, my name is Dr. Ladis.  I'm a board-certified hypnotherapist.  I'm looking for Sakura Birch?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1770 on: January 31, 2014, 07:08:34 AM
"Ah that's me." Sakura stood up "I'm so glad you could come on such short notice."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1771 on: January 31, 2014, 07:19:10 AM
"My afternoon ended up canceling, so I had some extra time," Dr. Ladis nodded, turning to introduce her Hypno. "He doesn't have a name, but most of my clients call him 'Doc.'  He's board certified, had five years of psychiatric training, and has been a part of my practice for fifteen years.  He'll be retiring in a couple of years, so I brought his granddaughter to observe, if that's all right." She pulled a Poke Ball out of her pocketbook and released a Drowzee. "This is Daisy.  She's still in training, so she's only permitted to observe.  She has about two more years of training to go before she's tested and certified."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1772 on: January 31, 2014, 07:21:52 AM
"That's fine, pretty interesting too." Sakura nodded "These are the trainers of the Pokemon I was telling you about, Trak and Joe."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1773 on: January 31, 2014, 07:29:24 AM
Trak gave a nod, still massaging Runaway. "And the Alakazam's name is Runaway.  Finally got him to relax."

Twoey glanced up from his puzzle, gave a quick nod, then returned to his activity.

"That's good," Dr. Ladis smiled. "Well, basically what we can do is an one-on-one session with each Pokemon.  My Hypno will put them in a state of deep relaxation, and I will ask them questions.  It's a simple interview to start.  The trance will allow them to recall various events with greater ease.  Are they capable of talking?  My Hypno is capable of speech, so he can translate if need be."

The Hypno gave a nod. "Two years of learning to talk."

"Runaway can speak, but only in French.  If that's a problem, my Mewtwo here can translate," Trak finished the massage and let Runaway rest his head on his arms and doze off.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1774 on: January 31, 2014, 07:33:12 AM
"Mr. Zoroark is able to talk too, I was surprised by this when I heard him since he was captured somewhat recently it seems." Sakura stated.