A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 135272

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1725 on: January 29, 2014, 10:06:57 AM
Zoroark looked over to see Runaway just more playing than eating. He can't help but think that the Alakazam is hiding something from him. Instead of a physial confrontation, Zoroark used Extrasensory to mentally contact Runaway.

"Runaway. You seemed distant. What is it. Does it concern me."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1726 on: January 29, 2014, 10:25:37 AM
Runaway glanced up.  He studied the Zoroark for a long moment, and then returned his gaze to his melting ice cream.  The Zoroark seemed content for the moment and he didn't want to trouble him, though he knew he couldn't avoid the topic entirely. "Vos souvenirs. Je suis encore en train de trier à travers eux. Ils sont très troublant." Your memories.  I'm still trying to sort through them.  They're very troubling. He stirred his dessert some more.

Hearing Runaway speak, Trak glanced over. "Sycamore's looking over your test results, so he'll let me know if anything is up.  In the meantime, try not to dwell so much, okay?"

Runaway nodded slowly and took another bite.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1727 on: January 29, 2014, 10:28:27 AM
Zoroark looked at the response of Runaway, and nodded.

"Understood. You should not stress yourself out because of me. You have people that are concerned about you."

As if on cue, Joe grabbed his head like a Psyduck, and gasped in pain from brain-freeze.

"... Even the... Silly ones."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1728 on: January 29, 2014, 10:48:46 AM
Runaway nodded again and took another bite.

Trak's Holocaster buzzed and she took the call privately, stepping away from the table for a moment.  Returning after conversing, she tucked the Holocaster away and sat again. "That was Sycamore.  He took a look at your EEG, and alpha waves are highly active, beta waves are up, as are theta waves.  He said your brain's running full-tilt, and he's going to have someone else look at it.  In the meantime," she put her hand on Runaway's shoulder, "relax, calm your mind, and eat your ice cream before it melts."

Runaway nodded again and closed his eyes for a long moment, attempting to slow and silence his racing thoughts.  He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.  Opening his eyes, he stirred his ice cream and ate it with a bit more liveliness than he was showing before.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1729 on: January 30, 2014, 07:10:15 PM
"I think Runaway may need more help." Xunagzang pointed out.

"Yeah I agree." Sakura said as she got up and started heading outside.  "I think Mr. Zoroark would too."

"Are you going to call someone?" Xunagzang asked.

"Yeah I'm going to call that money grubbing [sonic slicer] to see if she can help us." Sakura said as she stepped outside.

After a while Sakura dialed a number that she acquired during those 2 days of looking for Sapph before she left for home.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1730 on: January 30, 2014, 07:12:15 PM
It was lunch break when Domino's phone rang.  Thankfully, her day has been pretty slow, so far.  She looked at the number, which she didn't recognize, and answered it, washing down a bite of her salad with some Ganlon Berry juice. "Hello?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1731 on: January 30, 2014, 07:17:56 PM
"Hey [sonic slicer], it's me." Sakura said rudely as she always did "How have you been?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1732 on: January 30, 2014, 07:19:52 PM
(Wow, so direct and to the point. XD)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1733 on: January 30, 2014, 07:20:40 PM
"Still clinging to that, huh?" Domino sneered. "I'm doing good.  Got my nursing certification, and I've been working in emergency services.  Day's been quiet so far, but this evening, the Knife and Gun Club is bound to show up.  Yourself?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1734 on: January 30, 2014, 07:24:14 PM
(Wow, so direct and to the point. XD)
(Well that's how Sakura is, especially with Domino.)

"Still clinging to that, huh?" Domino sneered. "I'm doing good.  Got my nursing certification, and I've been working in emergency services.  Day's been quiet so far, but this evening, the Knife and Gun Club is bound to show up.  Yourself?"
"Well that's good, glad they let you do that despite the criminal record and all." Sakura sneered herself "I've been doing okay for the past 3 years but as usual some incident dragged me in.  You know those Team Flora people right?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1735 on: January 30, 2014, 07:28:58 PM
"Not personally, no," Domino shook her head, "though one of the staff said that some ERs in Hoenn have been dealing with people ODing on powder.  We haven't had anyone on our floor, yet, though the police have been put on alert in case anyone comes in hopped up.  There's been some increase in drug trafficking, as some evenings, we've had some people come in all beat up from gang violence and deals gone bad, but nothing directly linked to Team Flora.  If we did, you'd have to talk to the police about that, as I can't give out anything specific."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1736 on: January 30, 2014, 07:35:12 PM
"Well as usual there's more to it."  Sakura stated "The reason I got involved in the first place is because they kidnapped the Lavaridge city Gym Leader, you ever seen him?  He was that 10 year old boy who tormented Giovanni in various ways including somehow making Wailords destroy his house and something involving a group of Psyducks.  According to the clues he's been sending however he does they want to reawaken Groudon and Kyoger to destroy Hoenn and something seems to have happened in Fallarbor town though I don't know what.  And that's not even the reason I called you in the first place."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1737 on: January 30, 2014, 07:36:52 PM
"Yeah, I've seen that weirdo," Domino nodded. "Not on the floor or recently, though."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1738 on: January 30, 2014, 07:42:47 PM
"Yeah I think he's busy turning the other members into nonsensical vegetables or something like that, that's what I think especially if they've been pretty mean around him.  I'm not worried about that part I got Dialga slowing time down during some party the druggies are having and Sidney of the Elite Four spying on them since he has the perfect cover.  The part I am worried about is that our good old friend Dr. Wily II is working for them and he's being a sadistic prick as always." Sakura sighed.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1739 on: January 30, 2014, 07:44:19 PM
"That's not good," Domino shook her head, "though I haven't seen him, either.  So, what did you call for?  I need to be back on the floor in a few."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1740 on: January 30, 2014, 07:55:02 PM
"Does that Hypno Therapist work with Pokemon?" Sakura asked "I got a Zoroark who's entire family was kidnapped by that bastard and had to work with him since he has his entire family held hostage and a Alakazam who tried to forcibly read the Zoroark's memories via mind meld and his psyche is still a mess because not only did he read Mr. Zoroark's memories and got lost due to something Wily did to him with his Malamar to prevent interference but he got a glimpse of one of his friends memories.  I'll give you a hint, Team Flare also had some fun with cloning and somehow got the same result  only he's younger, has a trainer and he's like a 8 year old.  It's seriously strange to watch.

The mind melding happened while I was gone, otherwise I wouldn't [tornado fang]ing allow it.  Mind Reading fine Mind Melding is another thing all together.  I understand why Sycamore does it, especially with Pokemon from the Pokemon Village, but that doesn't stop me from being very comfortable about it, especially with the existence of that Alakazam you guys had to [tornado fang] with Quickie's Mewtwo."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1741 on: January 30, 2014, 08:05:02 PM
Domino was quiet for a long moment, and conversed very briefly with someone else, telling them that she'll be finished in a few minutes.  "Sorry about that.  Accident just happened, so I'll need to get ready, as we have one confirmed injury and possibly two others.  Anyway, my therapist's name is Dr. Ladis." She rattled off the number. "I'll send you her number once we hang up.  As for Team Flare, if you want any information on them, call me after my shift is over tonight around ten.  I should be done by then, if we're not swamped and they don't have me on call.  I'm sorry I can't chat longer, I need to go.  Good luck."

Hanging up, Domino thumbed out a quick text containing Dr. Ladis's number, along with a note to remind her about Team Flare, as she has information.  Pocketing her phone, she threw away what was left of her lunch, washed her hands, and rushed out of the break room.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1742 on: January 30, 2014, 08:10:17 PM
"Good step one is done, now for step 2." Sakura sighed as she dialed the number.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1743 on: January 30, 2014, 08:12:04 PM
There were a few rings before someone picked up. "Hoenn Counseling Services.  How may I direct your call?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1744 on: January 30, 2014, 08:13:03 PM
"May I speak with a Dr. Ladis?" Sakura asked.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1745 on: January 30, 2014, 08:27:23 PM
"One moment, please," the secretary put Sakura on hold and transferred the call.  After a moment, there were two rings before the phone was answered.

"Dr. Ladis speaking."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1746 on: January 30, 2014, 08:30:14 PM
"Hi an acquaintance of mine recommended you and I need you're help." Sakura stated "I got a Alakazam with an overworking psyche and a Zoroark who's been through a lot and we still need some help with that.  How soon can you make it to Verdanturf town?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1747 on: January 30, 2014, 08:37:46 PM
"This is very sudden," Dr. Ladis paused, "well, I have an appointment this afternoon, but after that I'm free.  The soonest I can be out there is in a few hours.  Where are you located?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1748 on: January 30, 2014, 08:39:50 PM
"We should be staying in the Verdanturf Pokemon Center at that time."  Sakura told her "I'm very sorry for sudden call especially from someone you don't know but it's pretty urgent, especially for the Alakazam."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1749 on: January 30, 2014, 08:44:11 PM
"Understandable.  Alakazam psyches are nearly as fragile as their bodies.  We'll be over as soon as I'm able," Dr. Ladis wrote down the location. "If my appointment cancels, I'll leave sooner.  Who should I ask for once I get there?"