A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 135275

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1675 on: January 25, 2014, 10:15:17 AM
"Wow....Joe actually did something right for once." Xuangzang thought to himself.

Arthur in the mean time was resisting the urge to attempt to poke the hologram of Sycamore.

(Yeah Arthur likes to poke things.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1676 on: January 25, 2014, 10:15:36 AM
"I noticed that wince back there, you didn't happen to see something titled something along the lines of AC-065-Σ did you?" Sakura asked seriously.

Sycamore nodded slowly. "I did.  You're familiar with that?"

Trak raised an eyebrow. "AC-065-Σ?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1677 on: January 25, 2014, 10:17:51 AM
"... It's the reason we were very worried when Runaway was first kidnapped by Wily..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1678 on: January 25, 2014, 10:19:07 AM
"Yeah...." Sakura said as she looked at the sleeping Runaway "I guess you can say that part of the reason I want so desperately to save Dr. Wily is because I didn't want what that Alakazam did in his last moments of sentience and death years later to not be in vain.  It was his last wish after all."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1679 on: January 25, 2014, 10:23:58 AM
Trak hugged Runaway close. "What happened to that Alakazam?  What was Wily planning to do to Runaway?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1680 on: January 25, 2014, 10:32:05 AM
Sakura gulped but Trak deserved an explanation since she was hiding it for so long.

"I'm not sure if Wily was planning to do this to Runaway but the reason I didn't tell you then was because I didn't want you to freak out more than you already did when he was kidnapped." Sakura sighed heavily as she took a seat on the couch as Arthur and Xuangzang sat on both sides of her "That Alakazam is why I was so paranoid about flying all over the place, my uneasiness when I first met Runaway and maybe the reason I freaked out about the mind melding stuff even though it's exactly related to that Alakazam. 

I have to warn you, this is worse than the [parasitic bomb] Twoey's been through by about 300% and that's saying something.  It's not for the weak of heart and you'll probably lose whatever was left of your lunch.  I know the answer is obvious, but do you still want me to tell you about the the most horrible thing that Wily had ever done in his stay in Team Rocket?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1681 on: January 25, 2014, 10:34:13 AM
"Young Pokemon may want to be returned their PokeBalls where they won't hear this," Taylor added.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1682 on: January 25, 2014, 10:36:43 AM
"CHESPIN!" Arthur said with a bit of anger.

"Arthur said he wants to hear this, he hates being left in the dark." Xuangzang explained.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1683 on: January 25, 2014, 10:38:09 AM
"What about you Zoroark?"

"I must know my enemy."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1684 on: January 25, 2014, 10:40:40 AM
Trak nodded. "If I know about it, I can protect Runaway from it.  I've seen horrible things that Team Flare has done, and Twoey's still hiding a few things.  I can handle it."

Meanwhile, Sycamore grimaced. "I've seen some... eccentric projects before, and when I was in college, I've participated in a few.  Had to earn my accreditation somehow.  This one isn't the worst I've seen, but it certainly is up there.  I've always had issues with projects like that.  It's like when people get stabbed in the eye in movies." He shuddered. "Ick..."

Trak considered Taylor's request.  Runaway was sleeping, so he wouldn't hear it, but Twoey was listening.  She looked to her Mewtwo. "Do you want to hear it, or go back into your ball?"

Twoey took a moment to think about it.  "...I want to hear it."

"You sure?"

"Yes.  I was a lab rat for three years.  I've seen some things.  Heard some things.  Was involved in some things.  If I know about it, I can help prevent it," Twoey nodded.  He looked to the Zoroark. "Though... you may want to put him in a ball for a while, if it's as bad as I think it is..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1685 on: January 25, 2014, 10:42:47 AM
"Actually I think Mr. Zoroark should hear this, as he said he wants to learn about Dr. Wily." Sakura stated.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1686 on: January 25, 2014, 10:44:59 AM
"Indeed. So that when we do meet up again... I will have my fullest revenge."

"Calm down Zoroark... Don't get too worked up. And promise me to stay calm. Else I will have to forcefully recall you back into your PokeBall."

"... Fine."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1687 on: January 25, 2014, 10:45:11 AM
"Afterward, can we get ice cream?" Twoey asked.

"Of course," Trak nodded, then looked to Runaway. "It'll be a nice treat before we get those tests done and out of the way."

Twoey fist-pumped. "Yes!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1688 on: January 25, 2014, 10:50:12 AM
"Well if they want to hear it there's no point in stoppin' them..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1689 on: January 25, 2014, 10:56:55 AM
(I just realized that the Alakazam lobotomy took place 13 years ago, I thought it took place 23 years ago.)

Sakura nodded as she began to tell the story.

"It was about 13 years ago, Wily was a twisted scientist who wanted to learn about the full potential of Pokemon.  He believed that Pokemon were tools and thus expendable, so he had no qualms of using them for some hellish experiments.  This lack of morals is why Givoanni wanted him to be part of Team Rocket's Mewtwo project.  His study in particular were on Psychic Pokemon, and how to increase their already potent abilities.  He called it the psychic bioinformation evolution theory...."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1690 on: January 25, 2014, 11:06:47 AM
"AKA he basically implants probes into certain cerebral lobes to... Stimulate them to levels beyond Pokemon physiology... It basically resulted in that Alakazam being forever hooked up to tubes and cables..."

"My... Arceus..."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1691 on: January 25, 2014, 11:10:33 AM
"That's just the tip of the iceberg," Taylor said calmly.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1692 on: January 25, 2014, 11:12:07 AM
Twoey shrugged. "Basically a prototype of my hardware?"

Trak looked from Twoey, to Runaway, back to Twoey, and then to Sakura. "What else?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1693 on: January 25, 2014, 11:12:52 AM
"It gets worse, in order to fulfill this task he had to saw off the skull of said Alakazam and keep his brain moist in order to keep the brain alive, and the skull had to stay off.  However the body would shrivel up and the Alakazam would lose his free will, of course Wily did not care about this.  However the moment that he cracked open that skull, the Alakazam hit him with a super powerful Disable attack." Sakura continued.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1694 on: January 25, 2014, 11:15:47 AM
Taylor and her team cringed in various ways at hearing that, despite having heard it before.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1695 on: January 25, 2014, 11:23:33 AM
Trak grimaced and hugged Runaway close.

"Hopefully he put it to sleep before then," Twoey frowned. "I mean, I've had my skull cracked open, but I was sedated for it.  I had to stay awake, though, to make sure the probes were put in the right place.  I can tell you this, though, that Alakazam didn't feel a thing.  The brain doesn't feel pain.  At all."

"Twoey," Trak shushed him. "I appreciate the effort, but this is getting squicky..."

Sycamore was listening silently for a while until he spoke up. "No, Twoey's right.  The brain doesn't feel pain.  That Alakazam wouldn't have felt anything."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1696 on: January 25, 2014, 11:30:27 AM
"I think the Alakazam was awake because he was waiting for his skull to be opened to hit Wily with that Disable attack." Sakura corrected  "I believe that the other Mewtwo theorized that when the brain was exposed his Psychic power was at it's highest it could be at that point so it was more effective.  The blast knocked Wily out and when he woke up the results were immediate.  He didn't have his cruel nature anymore, and when he learned the operation was a success he immediately felt disgusted about what he had done and would forever regret it.  Giovanni of course didn't know about the change that happened to Wily and assigned him another project, the creation of Mewtwo."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1697 on: January 25, 2014, 11:35:48 AM
"Wait," Twoey interrupted her, "back when we first met Wily, you said for me to use Disable on him.  It didn't work, obviously.  Now, the plan is to get this other Mewtwo and we both use it at once.  How do we know it'll work?  I know I'm not as powerful as I could be, due to Xerosic's messing with me.  And when that Alakazam first knocked Wily out, it was due to the exposed brain.  So, if it requires something that powerful, how are we going to pull it off?  Crack my head open?"

Trak shrugged. "I suppose Runaway could help.  I have some other Psychics I could grab, and they could help.  Would an all-out Psychic attack work?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1698 on: January 25, 2014, 11:38:50 AM
"Mewtwo was able to suppress it by himself at one point but I'll get to that later, I have to warn you when Mewtwo did it he leveled a city block.  That's when he was at strike one for getting into legal trouble." Sakura pointed out "So we have to make sure that we can prevent as much damage as possible when we do that."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1699 on: January 25, 2014, 11:41:26 AM
"Maybe a combined attack would keep from making a mess of everything," Trak suggested. "Susan could help, and I have a Sigilyph and a Hypno.  I also have Runaway's mate."