A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 135329

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1175 on: January 03, 2014, 09:18:05 AM
Merrick decides not to speak up about his own immunity to the surrounding pollen, feeling that he didn't want to upset Jeff, who was still sneezing in the resting quarters next door.  He, instead, decides to hand out the medicines to Trak, Joe, and the new arrival, hoping they would be less noisy and sick once they pop in the recommended dose.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1176 on: January 03, 2014, 09:20:34 AM
Trak nodded, rubbing her watering eyes.  She decided to partake in one of the herbal remedies, slugging down a thick, bitter liquid that smelled like sweaty feet wrapped in leather and tasted like coffee grounds, tree bark, and dirt.  Right now, with the scratchy throat, sneezing, coughing, and watery eyes, anything was worth trying.

Runaway coughed, sneezed, rubbed his snotty nose, blinked a few times with runny, red, burning eyes, and rubbed his sore neck.  Wrapped in towels and smelling of soap, the Alakazam shivered, sniffled, and whimpered.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1177 on: January 03, 2014, 09:23:05 AM
Sakura kneeled down to Runaway in concern over his condition.

"Is there anything I can do for you right now?" Sakura asked.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1178 on: January 03, 2014, 09:31:47 AM
Runaway sniffled. "Faire le pollen disparaƮtre?" Make the pollen go away?

"Allergy medicine and a nice nap might be the best thing right now," Trak ignored her symptoms enough to dry her Pokemon, turning her head to sneeze and cough. "Contests can wait.  Plenty of time for some rest." She rubbed his shoulders to warm him up, then wrapped the towels around him, while pausing to wipe her nose on her sleeve.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1179 on: January 03, 2014, 09:35:52 AM
"Yeah I agree, besides that would not look good in the first round where they judge how your Pokemon looks like in those Furfrou shows that seem popular in Kalos." Sakura nodded.  "Besides your health is more important right now."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1180 on: January 03, 2014, 09:40:51 AM
Joe apologized, and slowly got back to his feet. Eyeing the assortment of various medication on the table, Joe grabbed something by the name of... Panadol?

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1181 on: January 03, 2014, 09:42:21 AM
Taylor woke up hearing sneezing and peeked out from her Secret Base to see all her friends having conniptions. "Quiet down out here, I'm trying to sleep!" she yelled.

(Yes, the Secret Base was there ALL ALONG! MUAHAHAHA)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1182 on: January 03, 2014, 09:44:49 AM
(Dude it totally has to be a pillow and blanket fortress.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1183 on: January 03, 2014, 09:48:57 AM
(How'd you know? 8D)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1184 on: January 03, 2014, 09:50:29 AM
Sakura looks over at Taylor in her pillow and blanket fortress and couldn't help but snicker to herself.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1185 on: January 03, 2014, 09:53:47 AM
"Hey, this is what Rehev's Secret Power did, okay?" Taylor replied. "It's actually quite comfortable and spacious in here, you'd be amazed!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1186 on: January 03, 2014, 09:55:26 AM
"That's freaking awesome!" Sakura continued to laugh.

"I was not aware that Secret Power had power over cloth." Xuangzang stated as he turned a page in his magazine.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1187 on: January 03, 2014, 09:57:02 AM
Trak looked over as well, then returned her gaze to Runaway. "Hey, how about we put you to bed, and afterward, when you're feeling better, we can build us a nice fort?"

Runaway nodded, sneezing. "Oui..." He coughed, shivered, sniffed, and rubbed his eyes.

Coughing herself, Trak took a breath, grunted, and scooped Runaway up, carrying him awkwardly out of the bathroom and finding an empty bunk to tuck him in.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1188 on: January 03, 2014, 09:58:51 AM
"Nor was I! Pretty amazing, if you ask me!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1189 on: January 03, 2014, 10:04:55 AM
"It seriously is." Sakura said as she wiped tears from her eyes from her laughter.

"Can we make our own  fort, it looks kind of fun." Xuangzang asked not looking up from his magazine.

"Hell yeah!" Sakura laughed.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1190 on: January 03, 2014, 10:06:09 AM
"Here, use this. It's a Sinnoh-exclusive TM, since TM43 in Unova and Kalos are different. It's Secret Power, and if a Pokemon can use TMs it can learn this one!" Taylor said as she passed over the disc.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1191 on: January 03, 2014, 10:09:05 AM
"You can also get it in Hoenn." Sakura said as she passed it to someone else. "I already have it."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1192 on: January 03, 2014, 10:14:10 AM
"Ah, that's right. No matter, more blanket forts then!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1193 on: January 03, 2014, 10:16:43 AM
"I'll make one later I think I'm going to go for a walk." Sakura dismissed.

"I'll go with you." Xuangzang stated as he flew to her shoulder still reading.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1194 on: January 03, 2014, 10:25:43 AM
"I'll be napping. Come get me if you need me!" Taylor replied as she headed back into her base, completely concealed, and went back to napping.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1195 on: January 03, 2014, 10:45:11 AM
Trak tucked Runaway into bed, supplied him with water and tissues, and pointed to the door. "I'll go ask Nurse Joy for something for your sniffling, you think you'll be okay for a couple minutes?"

Runaway nodded, shivering, and snuggling under the covers, rubbing his runny nose with one hand. "Oui." He sniffed, sneezed, and closed his eyes.

"Okay, I'll be right back," Trak patted his shoulder, then fumbled through her bag, taking out his Foongus toy and handing it to him.  Rubbing her stuffy nose with the back of her hand, she ducked out of the room, hoping to procure some allergy medicine quickly, as she didn't want to leave Runaway alone for long.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1196 on: January 03, 2014, 01:28:25 PM
Joe popped 2 pills... Then another 2 more... Then another 2 more... Then another 2 more... Reading the instructions, it was stated that a maximum of 8 pills should be consumed in a full 24 hour period. Smiling in a dorky way, Joe found the nearest bunk bed, and flopped right into it.

In Team Flora's secret HQ...
Dr. Wily II continued working on replicating the Mind Powder, totally unaware that a foreign energy was within him. He had previously instructed an Admin that he wanted to test-run the initial batch of replicated Mind Powder, and the Admin suggested Verdanturf Town, since that area has the freshest air... And the most unpredictable wind directions. The town even had seasonal Hay fever, a perfect cover for live testing.

After a few days of Mind Powder circulation, the results... Have not been enlightening. Although there are increased cases of sneezing, there have not been any cases of supposed mind blankness. Perhaps the dosage was wrong? Or perhaps humans and Pokemon have different reaction times? Dr. Wily II pondered on these questions as he continued to replicate... Knowing that this was the key... Just perhaps the lock had not been found yet...

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1197 on: January 04, 2014, 12:21:32 AM
Returning with allergy medicine, Trak dosed Runaway, then joined her Alakazam in a nice, long nap.  Her nose was clogged up, and she could hear Runaway similarly sniffling and trying to breathe through caked snot.  At least the sneezing subsided.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1198 on: January 05, 2014, 07:02:19 AM
While everyone was asleep, or away for a walk, or away in general, Diggeroark (Diggersby + Zoroark, I'M THAT GOOD) popped out from his PokeBall. He Snarled at the sleeping Joe, Trak and Runaway. Remembering its mission, it slowly approached Runaway, and used Torment. Mission completed, he retreated back into his PokeBall, sneezing a bit.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1199 on: January 05, 2014, 07:12:30 AM
Apprentice thought he sensed something while wandering around the cafeteria, but upon seeing one of the trainers belly rubbing an Espeon to the point of it pounding its foot into the ground, he chose not to look further into it, not wanting to know what was going through its mind at the moment.

Merrick, meanwhile, sat in the lobby of the Pokemon Center, still feeling unsure of whether he should head out and restock his supplies for the next trip.  He may not have any of the allergies that were setting Jeff, Joe, Trak, and Runaway off, but he also didn't like the amount of pollen that was floating through the air, still thinking someone from Team Flora had knocked over something that could make him either high or delusional.

Synthis sat beside him, feeling just as unsure about the current environment outside.  Merrick eventually looks towards him.

"I don't suppose you know any wind attacks that could lower the amount of pollen outside...?"

Synthis just stares at him while cocking his head to the side, giving a mild indication that he doesn't know what the young priest was talking about.  Sighing in reluctance, he leans back and looks out the window near the bench he sat on.

"I didn't think so....  And Pixie won't go anywhere unless Apprentice is with her...."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D