Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1125 on: January 02, 2014, 05:40:51 PM
Trak rubbed her nose, "Yeah, it is a bit stuffy out here..."

Runaway sniffed, rubbed his nose, rubbed his face, sniffed again, and followed Trak into the Pokemon Center.

Trak clapped her hands together and looked around. "Okay!  Let's get this Alakazam a bath!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1126 on: January 02, 2014, 08:43:32 PM
After talking to the nurse everyone went to a bedroom with a bathtub to give Runaway a bath.   As a precaution Sakura was in her swim suit.

"Okay Runaway let's get started." Sakura said holding a sponge.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1127 on: January 02, 2014, 09:21:50 PM
Trak drew the bath as Runaway eyed the soap suspiciously.  He smelled it, then reached into the tub, touched the water, then began to dig around in Trak's bag, pulling out a brush and a comb, setting them aside.

"Alright, in you go," with a grunt, Trak scooped the Alakazam up under the arms and put him in the tub.

Runaway sat there for a long moment, then glanced up at Trak and Sakura. "J'ai fait pipi."

Trak facepalmed. "You should have gone while the tub was filling..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1128 on: January 02, 2014, 09:37:32 PM
"That's normal." Sakura said unfazed as she started washing Runaway's arms.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1129 on: January 02, 2014, 11:41:28 PM
Jeff was equally affected by the pollen, sneezing violently while attempting to block out most of the pollen with a handkerchief eerily similar to his bandanna right down to the infinity symbol at its center.

"I thought this town was known for its clean air," he muffled behind the cloth pinching his nose, "Where did all this pollen come from...!?"

Merrick wanted to think it was because someone was planting a garden, but with WilyII's evil persona on the loose, he worries that he might be upping his experiments to affecting entire towns.  He decides to scan around for any changes in people's thoughts and personalities, implicated by scythe-carrying skulls that represent the Death energy, but by then they had already reached the Pokemon Center.

Still nervous about the amount of unsettling pollen they enhaled, he decides to head off into an empty room and dust off the pollen that had gotten into his hair and clothes.  Jeff, unfortunately, was too disoriented by his own allergies to think of anything but finding clean air to breathe.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1130 on: January 03, 2014, 01:23:15 AM
Joe had retired to the sink that's in the same room as the others. He was desperately trying to clean his nose off all that pollen.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1131 on: January 03, 2014, 01:36:51 AM
Wetting her hands, Trak soaped them up and worked on washing Runaway's head. "Even though we've been working on it, he has low muscle tone, and his neck is still pretty weak, so be careful when moving his head.  The only groomers around are Furfrou groomers, so while they do a good job of trimming, the washing they're a little lousy at.  The low muscle tone freaks them out, but really, compared to most Alakazams, he's practically a bodybuilder."

Runaway responded by flexing his arms.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1132 on: January 03, 2014, 01:53:56 AM
"Don't worry I've given a lot of Pokemon baths before.  I mean I do it a lot more than my Dad since he's always out on the field while I help in the lab when I'm not traveling." Sakura assured "Besides Furfrou groomers are more used to the thick wiry fur of Furfrous, not the really thin fur of some other Pokemon.  Speaking of which we may have to give Runaway's mustache a small trim."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1133 on: January 03, 2014, 01:59:58 AM
Trak nodded, wiping her nose with the back of her hand. "It tangles and matts up real easily.  Is that normal?  His groomer in Lumiose will tease it to give the ends that puff and says that some matting is normal."

Runaway sniffed, then sneezed, the force of the sneeze splashing his face right in the water, resulting in water up his nose and soap in his eyes... which he reacted with flailing and a pained shriek.

"Hold still, hold still, hold still!" Trak grabbed a washcloth and held it to Runaway's eyes, letting him grab it. "Here, here, dab your eyes, let's get that soap out..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1134 on: January 03, 2014, 02:03:14 AM
"Yeah it is, think of his mustache like you would human hair.  When I had long hair it got tangled a lot while I was on my journey and I usually had to get it trimmed to help reduce that until I decided to just cut most of it off 3 years ago." Sakura explained.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1135 on: January 03, 2014, 02:38:12 AM
Having no experienced with washing Pokemon other than his own, Merrick decides to head back into the lobby and keep watch of the citizens wandering about, seemingly unaffected by the unusual increase in pollen in the otherwise clean aired town.

He contemplates casting Libra on the pollen, wanting to make sure it wasn't one of those tested chemicals WilyII had been experimenting on before being raided by the group, but he had to be outside in order for the spell to work, and he didn't want to become infected with any mind defects that could turn him against both his friends and his reputation.

With the Hierophant card, he could easily escape the effects of any chemicals or spells thrown at him, but because he was back in WilyII's possession he would either have to handle the problem on his own, or find another card that could deliver a similar effect, though the effort would end up making the rest of the deck a danger to this region if he continues to rely on them to protect himself and others.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1136 on: January 03, 2014, 02:47:39 AM
Joe managed to wash off most of the pollen, but a stubborn few managed to latch into the depths of his nose. Blowing his nose didn't seem to help, so he gave up and tried to sniffle the best he could. Walking towards the main group at the bathtub, he felt a tiny bit light-headed.

"So... What's cooking yo?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1137 on: January 03, 2014, 02:49:37 AM
"Foreign pollen and whatever else, and Runaway got soap in his eyes," Trak wiped her nose and her eyes.  The pollen outside was definitely thick, but aside from a slightly drippy nose and watery eyes, it didn't seem to do much else at first.  Though, her throat itched, but she attributed it to allergies.

Runaway sneezed again, and again, and again, each sneeze more forceful than the last, and each one resulting in water splashing up his nose.  He sputtered, coughed, and resorted to mouth-breathing as a long, thick string of snot hung from his muzzle.

Trak sniffed back some snot and tended to the Alakazam's runny nose. "Ugh, allergies must be acting up..." She handed him the washcloth and pointed down. "You want to wash... uh... yourself?"

Runaway's eyes watered and he sniffed, coughed, sniffed again, and sneezed. "Il brûle ..." It burns...

"Oh no, not another bladder infection..."

"Non, non. Yeux!" Runaway pointed to his face. No, no.  Eyes!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1138 on: January 03, 2014, 02:52:51 AM
"It must be all the flowers here, there's a lot here and the route before Mauville city." Sakura explained, though she wasn't sniffling like everyone else "Anyway we're preparing Runaway for a contest."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1139 on: January 03, 2014, 04:26:19 AM
Joe cleared his throat, trying to get the weird accent out of his system.

"Ahem... I see. Contests huh... *ACHOO*... Sounds interesting..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1140 on: January 03, 2014, 04:37:47 AM
Trak rubbed her eyes again. "Is it just me, or are your eyes burning?  Throat's getting scratchy, too.  You think they have enough flowers out there?"

Runaway was busy washing the bits no one else wanted to wash by choice, when he coughed, sneezed, got more water up his nose, more soap in his eyes, and was once again dealing with a snot string.  He used the washcloth to wipe his nose, then handed it to Trak, blinking through watery, stinging eyes. "Qu'est-ce qui se passe?" What's going on?

Trak shrugged, using the washcloth to wipe her own nose and eyes. "Allergies.  New region, tons of pollen we're not used to.  I mean, yeah, it was stuffy outside, but I swear everything's been kicking into high gear.  I think they should look into their ventilation system, they might have something in there..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1141 on: January 03, 2014, 04:43:54 AM
"I think it's... *ACHOO*... Hay fever... It happens a few times a year in... *ACHOO*... Verdunturf..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1142 on: January 03, 2014, 05:14:01 AM
Merrick began to worry about the amount of sneezing coming from the bathroom and decides to head over there and see what was going on, finding Runaway, Joe, and Trak looking worse with each violent sneeze.

Though he wants to think they have the same allergic reaction as Jeff, he couldn't help but think there was something else going on that was causing them to sneeze this violently.  Figuring it was best just to reassure himself, he points his scepter towards Joe, who was closer to him than the others.

"Libra!"

The orb flashes before shooting towards Joe, causing several holographic screens to pop out around him as they began scanning for any abnormalities that were causing the unrelenting sneezes.

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #1143 on: January 03, 2014, 06:00:07 AM
(May play with you guys....may not. you all know how I am with sticking around. I may blurb here and there becaause this looks pretty fun and I haven't done a roleplay since our WoRMP days.)

Home sweet home

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1144 on: January 03, 2014, 06:10:37 AM
(Join us!  We're suffering allergies!  Come be a new party member and help us bathe an Alakazam!  Be careful, though, he's very, VERY "friendly.")

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1145 on: January 03, 2014, 06:18:19 AM
(A WILD WANDERER APPEARED *throws Master Ball*)

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #1146 on: January 03, 2014, 07:00:50 AM
-dodges master ball and acquires- (I should but first, I'm going to carefully think out a character and plan out my first pokemon....that's not how I work though. Where are we bein?)

Home sweet home

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1147 on: January 03, 2014, 07:10:08 AM
(Main group currently in Verdunturf Pokemon Center, some suffering from pollen allergy in the air.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1148 on: January 03, 2014, 07:17:03 AM
(One of which isn't suffering as badly and is using the Libra spell to figure out what kind of pollen is in the air that's causing all this violent sneezing 8D)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1149 on: January 03, 2014, 07:26:54 AM
(And we're giving an affectionate French-speaking Alakazam a bath.  He's Bold, hates to lose, and is reassured by his trainer's familiar scent.)