A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 132349

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1000 on: December 20, 2013, 03:10:05 AM
"And I see that your mastery of my language has improved as well." Sakura smiled.
"It wasn't easy, but a young girl named Emma showed me that one is never too old to learn!"

Runaway wiped his nose with the back of his hand, sniffed, and wiped it again. "Y at-il autre chose que vous devez savoir?" Is there anything else you need to know?
"Just one last question. You mentioned that this... Dr. Wily II had Psychic types too. Did he mentioned, or implied why he wanted you?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1001 on: December 20, 2013, 03:15:11 AM
"Yeah I'm curious about that too." Sakura said hoping it wasn't to crack his skull like his previous Alakazam.  That was still weighing on her mind even if it was long before she started her journey or maybe before she was born.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1002 on: December 20, 2013, 03:33:40 AM
Runaway nodded and explained how Wily forced him to alter the chemical composition of various powders.  He explained that he was ordered to do so under vague threats of harm to his Trainer, and at first believing that such threats wouldn't be carried out, he intentionally destroyed one sample.  Once Wily had shown proof that he could find and even harm Trak, via a disguised Zoroark, Runaway obeyed and altered a large sample of powder--enough to affect all of Rustboro--to have mind-control properties.

The Alakazam explained that after he had done so, Wily tested the altered powder, and was able to coerce an Oddish into eating its own leaves.

(I really didn't feel like dropping that into Google. :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1003 on: December 20, 2013, 03:35:38 AM
(Wait Runaway knew the Diggersby was a Zoroark?)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1004 on: December 20, 2013, 03:46:02 AM
(If I recall, Wily practically showed that it was.  If not, then ignore that.  I might be remembering wrong.  Or, we'll attribute it to his psychic powers.  One quick mind-read and he figured it out.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1005 on: December 20, 2013, 03:53:52 AM
(Runaway saw the video feeds too, plus since he knows most of our Pokemon, putting 1 and 1 together is simple for his brain.)

"Hmm... That sounded disturbing. Thanks to you, Rustboro is safe from now, however since this mad doctor now has a working sample, I don't know how long this peace will last before the next outbreak. That's where I need all your help! No need for Tickets, you all are now official assistant detectives! I want you to help in any way possible to help stop Team Flora and Dr. Wily II! I have reports of strange activity in New Mauville... So that might be a good place to start!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1006 on: December 20, 2013, 03:57:47 AM
"I was already heading to Mauville since I heard there was a protest and Pyro was kidnapped in Slateport via truck so it would be logical they would head in that direction.  But first we need to turn that Zoroark to the Police, I knew something was up with the Diggersby but I didn't think it was a Zoroark of all things, I just knew it was shifty." Sakura explained.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1007 on: December 20, 2013, 04:01:09 AM
"J'avais volé l'échantillon," Runaway said. I stole the sample.

"That's what was in his pocket!" Mewtwo pointed out helpfully.

Trak nodded. "And I assume that you now have it in evidence?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1008 on: December 20, 2013, 04:04:29 AM
"While that is true the fact that he spread it to the Oddish and took the Oddish means that he doesn't need that sample anymore.  He just needs a small sample from the Oddish to continue his research." Sakura shook her head. 

"What we need is someone working on an antidote or panacea for this Powder." Xuangzang suggested. 

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1009 on: December 20, 2013, 04:09:08 AM
"Fourni avec l'équipement approprié, je suppose que je pourrais le faire," Runaway said quietly. Provided with the right equipment, I guess I could.

"Wait," Trak spoke up. "I know that Lilycove is doing something similar with Lumiose.  They're working on modifying powders to have medicinal properties, and they're doing this for a grant.  What about getting them involved?  Do you know anyone at Lilycove U. that might be working on this?"

(Want your Mewtwo meet-up?  Kanto Mewtwo is studying at Lilycove.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1010 on: December 20, 2013, 04:11:51 AM
"I don't know anyone in Lilycove U working on this, but maybe Mewtwo and Quickie might." Sakura pondered "Mewtwo is currently a student there so he might be able to help you."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1011 on: December 20, 2013, 04:12:16 AM
"The sample is indeed taken in as evidence, and we are trying to decode it as well. We have the best people working on this, but it will still take some time. Including that shoe print. Now that was a doozy! As for Lilycove... To be honest, I do not know how deep this doctor has in Lilycove... However, there is a certain someone that could help!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1012 on: December 20, 2013, 04:17:35 AM
Mewtwo perked up. "Can I meet my twin?"

"Maybe," Trak patted him on the shoulder. "Just don't go sticking magnets and metal bits to your head, it might creep him out, if his history is anything like yours."

"Bah, can't have any fun," Mewtwo again made a mock pout, and then dug through Trak's bag for one of the sodas he stashed in there.

Runaway again reiterated that if the lab facilities are available, that he could try altering the powders again.

"The sample is indeed taken in as evidence, and we are trying to decode it as well. We have the best people working on this, but it will still take some time. Including that shoe print. Now that was a doozy! As for Lilycove... To be honest, I do not know how deep this doctor has in Lilycove... However, there is a certain someone that could help!"

"Shoe print?" Trak raised an eyebrow.

(OH GOD, NEVER AGAIN QUOTING WITHOUT CHANGING THE COLOR, MY EYES THEY BURN)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1013 on: December 20, 2013, 04:28:08 AM
"Yeah the other Mewtwo is really uptight, and has a nasty attitude problem so be careful." Sakura warned.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1014 on: December 20, 2013, 04:31:56 AM
(GAH WILL CHANGE WHEN I GET BACK)

"Let's just say it's evidence too! I'll go ahead and contact Miss Quickie on your future arrival. Although there will be perils ahead, remember it's all for justice!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1015 on: December 20, 2013, 04:34:17 AM
"Mention my name in that call, I know her personally." Sakura responded.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1016 on: December 20, 2013, 04:41:49 AM
"Sounds like a plan," Trak nodded. "If that Mewtwo is willing to work with Runaway, all the more better.  I'm not real keen on him altering powders again, right away.  I mean, if he wants to, that's his choice, but I'd rather he get some rest first."

"Attitude problem?" Mewtwo took a swig of his soda. "Sounds like cloning blues.  Also sounds like someone needs a nice, big hug."

"You two could trade creation stories," Trak teased.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1017 on: December 20, 2013, 04:43:59 AM
"More like Steroids blues." Sakura sighed "Giovanni is a dumbass and a prick for doing that to him."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1018 on: December 20, 2013, 04:48:25 AM
"Steroids?  That was it?" Mewtwo snorted. "Well, I think I win in this contest.  Can he do this?" Grabbing another of Looker's loose paperclips, he slapped it against the top of his head, and it stuck.

Trak grimaced, just imagining how well that would go over with the more uptight Mewtwo.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1019 on: December 20, 2013, 04:53:10 AM
"Well it was made specifically for Mewtwo to make him more aggressive and powerful, but worse yet Giovanni, who had no medical or veterinarian experience, administered the Steriods himself and gave him a dosage much higher than what is recommended.  Then Mewtwo blew up the lab, leaving only Wily and a few other scientists as survivors, and fled.  I'd go into more detail but I think it would be better if Mewtwo explained himself." Sakura sighed.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1020 on: December 20, 2013, 05:04:57 AM
Looker had since left the conference room to make the call, giving Joe a chance to breathe. Despite no longer a Team Rocket member, being in the presence of an Interpol agent was still a bit intimidating. Although Twoey's action made him chuckle.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1021 on: December 20, 2013, 05:07:40 AM
"Wish I thought of doing that," Mewtwo said ruefully, taking another drink of soda.

Trak reached up and took the paperclip off his head. "This one was made by Team Flare, and they dumped him near the Pokemon Village after a couple years.  When I first caught him, he wasn't very friendly, but we changed that, didn't we?"

"Soothe bells are awesome," Mewtwo nodded. "And that nice lady in Cyllage who gives those great massages!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1022 on: December 20, 2013, 05:09:33 AM
Looker had since left the conference room to make the call, giving Joe a chance to breathe. Despite no longer a Team Rocket member, being in the presence of an Interpol agent was still a bit intimidating. Although Twoey's action made him chuckle.
Sakura looked to Joe who looked relieved that Looker was gone.  She understood why he was nervous being a former Team Rocket member and all and having a criminal record didn't exactly help.

"Joe I think you should turn that Zoroark in to the Police." Sakura told him.

"Wish I thought of doing that," Mewtwo said ruefully, taking another drink of soda.

Trak reached up and took the paperclip off his head. "This one was made by Team Flare, and they dumped him near the Pokemon Village after a couple years.  When I first caught him, he wasn't very friendly, but we changed that, didn't we?"

"Soothe bells are awesome," Mewtwo nodded. "And that nice lady in Cyllage who gives those great massages!"
"I wonder if Quickie ever took Mewtwo for a message." Sakura pondered.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1023 on: December 20, 2013, 05:14:46 AM
"I don't know... Although we now know that it's a Zoroark... I want to train him, even though he might just back stab me in the future, and it telepathically informing Wily of our plans... I think he could change. I hope he changes..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1024 on: December 20, 2013, 05:17:35 AM
"Hmm maybe I should try talking to him again, I would like to get a grasp of what he's really like." Sakura suggested.