RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 72656

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #850 on: February 25, 2014, 07:26:06 AM
Meanwhile, in the kitchen of the pizzeria, Pyro was gleefully twirling the dough and loaded it with his beloved sweets. Marshmallows, Pixie Stix, Gummy Worms, Snickers bars... all the fixings. All while humming "Mamma Mia."

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #851 on: February 25, 2014, 07:29:54 AM
Bat-Sakura comes rushing in the kitchen after 'powdering her nose' in the bathroom.

"Alright who's the one making a...." Bat-Sakura started before tilting her head in confusion of the pizza Py-Loki was making "Doesn't that need some sort of sauce to bind the other ingredients together?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #852 on: February 25, 2014, 08:06:54 AM
"He can summon ice giants. Something tells me the laws of physics & cooking do not apply to him!" Spider-Blues quipped while wall-crawling on the celing.

"So what do you want this time?" he asked him

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #853 on: February 25, 2014, 08:14:48 AM
"I guess that's a good point since he somehow also summoned a giant Colonel Sanders mech piloted by 2 Platypuses, according to Cardinal." Bat-Sakura sighed "Is he going to summon a giant pizza monster next, that seems to be his specialty after all."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #854 on: February 25, 2014, 09:10:01 AM
"Well let's not give him any ideas!" Spider-Blues whispered to Bat-Sakura.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #855 on: February 25, 2014, 09:26:34 AM
"I think he may be preoccupied with whatever he's making since he's not acknowledging us, but you're right and I apologize." Bat-Sakura whispered back "Is it possible that we can talk to him and maybe avoid fighting all together?  He doesn't really seem evil, chaotic, but not evil."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #856 on: February 25, 2014, 09:53:45 PM
"No need to apologize and hey, it's worth a shot!" Spider-Blues whispered back.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #857 on: February 25, 2014, 09:56:40 PM
"I do still have some cookies Borock-bot made, would those help?" Bat-Sakura asked quietly as she brought some plastic wrapped cookies from some secret compartment in her belt "He gave me some before I left."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #858 on: February 25, 2014, 10:05:13 PM
"If he doesn't want them, I'll have some!" Spider-Blues quipped.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #859 on: February 25, 2014, 10:09:13 PM
"Well I wanted to share them anyway." Bat-Sakura smiled "And I do have some more too."

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #860 on: February 25, 2014, 11:01:02 PM
Pyro blissfully slathered his candy pizza in caramel, topped it with cheese and stuffed it in the oven. He took notice of Spider-Blues on the ceiling.

"Spider-Blues! How are the wife and clones?" 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #861 on: February 26, 2014, 05:11:09 AM
Meanwhile, in a lab under a mansion somewhere, a man was tinkering with a high-tech armored suit.

"Sir, there are reports of a devil appearing in a pizzeria." A voice spoke, coming from the computer. "This might warrant some attention."

"Is there anyone else in the area that can handle it, W.I.L.L.I.S.? I'm busy with something important." The man said.

"Sir, you've been busy with that 'something important' for four weeks without leaving the lab. The media is starting to think you're up to something." The voice, apparently W.I.L.L.I.S., said.

"Then see if there are any social gatherings in the next couple days. I'll take a shower, make an appearance, have a couple drinks, and get back before anyone's the wiser."

"Sir, you have an invitation for one tomorrow evening." W.I.L.L.I.S. said. "Though, it may be prudent for 'Iron Sapph' to make an appearance for this devil before 'Robert Knight' makes an appearance for the media."

"Make up your mind, W.I.L.L.I.S., devil or media, which is more important?" The man, revealed to be Robert Knight of Knight Industries, questioned.

"Well, it seems that there are two others in the vicinity investigating already."

"Good, they can handle it." Robert said, going back to his work.

(Hmm... I'm not sure I quite caught the essence of Stark in this post...)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #862 on: February 26, 2014, 10:08:06 PM
Meanwhile somewhere, in a hidden location... unknown to anybody.

A man dressed in a mix of white and black, sat on something that looked quite much like a throne. Beside him stood a woman dressed in some weird, almost "Fantasy-like" robe. He sat in almost absolute darkness, the only thing illuminating the room was a holographic screen, showing a pizzeria with a bunch of heroes, and one weird villain in it.

"So... what is this we have here, Mu?" He spoke.

"An evil greek god called Lokei and some super heroes. Why you ask, Evy?" Replied the woman called Mu.

The man groaned.

"First, I think you meant Loki, and he's not a greek god, he's from Norse mythology..."

"Who cares."

The man's eyebrow twitched. but he decided to continue.

"And second, please address me as Lord Everellion... EVEN though we are alone. I don't trust that AI and its monitoring system even one bit, after it told Adrien our conversation about me SECRETLY cutting his salary."

"Oh yes. I remember. That was hilarious."

"Ehhh."

The man took a deep breath and decided to get back to his original point.

"So we have here a nordic god, who can summon powerful "Ice Titans". And they sent Omega Man flying far away, rendering him immobile for who knows how long."

"Yes, pretty much this." Mu said with a quite indifferent tone.

"I need him on my side. Send Mr. Bigarms and Icey to fetch him for me."

"Aye aye captain."

"Sigh."

(Yes. I'm doing this. A bit of late in the game for me to return, but eh. Let's say my super hero "Omega Man" who was around during the ice titans, was renedered quickly immobile.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #863 on: February 26, 2014, 10:11:55 PM
(I'm a bit confused about what this conversation is about to be honest but welcome back.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #864 on: February 26, 2014, 10:14:59 PM
(I'm a bit confused about what this conversation is about to be honest but welcome back.)
(Tell me what confuses you, and I'll elaborate, since most of this [parasitic bomb] is based around characters from a very old super hero/super villain story I wrote long ago. Except less [parasitic bomb].)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #865 on: February 26, 2014, 10:29:47 PM
(Well I guess exactly who are these people and their ambitions I guess, not to mention the the connection with Knight Industries.  I guess basically everything to be honest, I'm sorry.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #866 on: February 26, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
(I don't think there's any connection to Knight Industries aside from the mention of AIs. o3o)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #867 on: February 27, 2014, 01:17:56 AM
(Yeah, no real connection between the two, aside from an AI that controls the entire base of theirs. Which brings me to a proper introduction.
These guys are known as D.O.O.D. "Dark Organization of Destiny", and Everellion is an evil dude who wants to (wait for it) conquer the world (OOOH). His loyal yet a bit strange and indifferent assistant Mu is actually a human-looking alien from outer space, hence why she confused Loki with being a greek god and even mispelled his name. Oh and she's kinda like an ex-queen or some stuff (because her people kicked her out of their empire after they found out how much of their taxes goes into her "entertainment".

Everellion himself is a try-hard, self proclaimed lord. However, he used to be a scientist, before someone sabotaged his genius invention (everyone thought he failed) and he was laughed at and kicked out of the Ministry of Science. Then he met Mu, who was starving, he shared some food with her and she gave him a secret base (which was once a battleship she stole to escape from her own execution). Ever since then, they recruited another scientist of japanese origin (who goes by the name Professor Ikewerusawa), a trio of villains comprised of a freak of nature with a dog's tail and ears called Adrien, a girl with ice powers called Icey, and a big and strong, yet surprisingly intelligent and calm Mr. Bigarms. Plus a bunch of nameless mooks, who serve as an "Army". Oh, and a mean AI called T.A. (Total Ass).

How much of this info will come into play in the RP, I dunno. But I thought that since I'm not using these guys in any story, I might as well use them here.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #868 on: February 27, 2014, 01:21:17 AM
(Ah okay, I'll see how this is played out.  My next question is who is Omegaman exactly?)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #869 on: February 27, 2014, 01:32:35 AM
(Oh yeah. Should have mentioned him too, since it's been some time since I last posted, and I've fallen off quickly after that. So yeah.

Omega Man is really a teenager called Adam Shustice. He always loved reading comics and watching super heroes in action. And then BAM! One day when Mr. Bigarms, Icey and Adrien were causing trouble a mysterious old man called Lunar, appeared before him and gave him the OMEGA MORPHER, which allows Adam to transform into a warrior of justice called Omega Man. Donning a special armor with various weapons and a jetpack, he begins to fights in the name of justice.
(Also, after he kicked the trio's ass the first time, he immediately got on Everellion's [parasitic bomb] list.)
He also has a "super hero gal pal", who is called Abrakadabra, and she's like Zatanna even though at the time when I came up with her, I had no idea who Zatanna is.

But anyway, I don't think I'll be using those two much, since I want to focus more on the trio (Icey, Bigarms and Adrien), with some bits of Everellion and Mu.

Omega Man actually was a part of the Ice Titans battle I believe, but shortly because I stopped posting in the RP because it moved too fast. So let's say he was hit hard and is unable to deliver justice.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #870 on: February 27, 2014, 01:34:49 AM
(Okay then.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #871 on: February 27, 2014, 02:26:21 AM
(Omega Man's backstory is extremely similar to Shazam's. Was that intentional?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #872 on: February 27, 2014, 02:29:46 AM
(Py-Loki. :P)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #873 on: February 27, 2014, 02:53:33 AM
(Omega Man's backstory is extremely similar to Shazam's. Was that intentional?)
(NOPE.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #874 on: February 28, 2014, 08:10:26 PM
Pyro blissfully slathered his candy pizza in caramel, topped it with cheese and stuffed it in the oven. He took notice of Spider-Blues on the ceiling.

"Spider-Blues! How are the wife and clones?" 8)

"They're fine. Cept for the not existing thing." Spider-Man remarked. "Probably have the wrong Spider-Blues. Might want to check in the universe that makes little sense! Anywaaaaay, BatSakura here would like to ask you something!"